Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,085 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 470,715
Pageviews Today: 818,173Threads Today: 400Posts Today: 5,857
09:24 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Give me your astro chart and I will tell you your role in. NWO and if your an illuminati

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8271681
08/30/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Give me your astro chart and I will tell you your role in. NWO and if your an illuminati
perhaps you could do mine?

alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/pics/2456170990685.gif

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22844189
Canada
08/30/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Give me your astro chart and I will tell you your role in. NWO and if your an illuminati
Interesting how everyone is giving out their full name, birth date and place in this thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1372759
Canada
08/30/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
July 19/74

I am born on Ancient Egyptian New Year and marriage of Osiris and isis

What is my role?
I am incarnated at this time
... For ???
Pls advise
Anubis

User ID: 4949345
Canada
08/30/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting how everyone is giving out their full name, birth date and place in this thread.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22844189

not everyone. a cropped screenshot of the chart is better
that astro.com site saves all the data encoded into the url.

Jill, Leda, ;-)

Last Edited by Anubis on 08/30/2012 11:09 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1119244
United States
08/30/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can you just give me feedback on a few placements?

Just in case:

4 planets in the 12th House
Virgo Sun
Leo Moon
Libra Rising (ascendant)
Venus conjunct ascendant (in Libra)

These are the main ones, from memory. Have got it saved at astrodienst and can pm you the link...

edit to add: Pluto one of those in the 12th. Heavy going!
 Quoting: MissFortune

Wow this is similar to my chart only switched around a bit. We'd probably get along well. I have a Libra sun, Aries moon, Virgo in Venus, Scorpio Rising and a couple of other planets in Leo, Libra, Sag and Virgo.
Spirit Girl
United States
08/30/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
July 19/74

What is my role?
... For ???
Pls advise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1372759

You cannot be given your role by another person, especially on the internet. I can tell you that you are incarned to learn a specific life lesson that is carried over from a previous life.

If you don't already, you should meditate on your life's purpose. Eventually it will come.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19320175
United States
08/30/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
What's your take?

[link to www.astro.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13276051
United States
08/30/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yea well everybody thinks they're the nobody and wants confirmation from someone else by looking at their chart.

Well, when the shtf officially and homeland security is at your door minutes afterwards then you know exactly why they're there; because you gave all your information out on one of the most dangerous forums for the status quo on the internet and these posts are probably just the nail in the coffin for positively identifying you.
Anubis

User ID: 4949345
Canada
08/30/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
July 19/74

What is my role?
... For ???
Pls advise

You cannot be given your role by another person, especially on the internet. I can tell you that you are incarned to learn a specific life lesson that is carried over from a previous life.

If you don't already, you should meditate on your life's purpose. Eventually it will come.

hf
 Quoting: Spirit Girl 1119244

Hi Spirit Girl, what do you think of this:

:anuchart:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
08/30/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yea well everybody thinks they're the nobody and wants confirmation from someone else by looking at their chart.

Well, when the shtf officially and homeland security is at your door minutes afterwards then you know exactly why they're there; because you gave all your information out on one of the most dangerous forums for the status quo on the internet and these posts are probably just the nail in the coffin for positively identifying you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13276051

Are you dense? LOL. the Government has our birthdays, DUH ! Its logged in at the hospitals. Birth certificates are in the health dept. Drivers license bureau has it , (Its on your drivers license btw. Who would have thunk?. ) and its in the DMV when you get your plates. Its on your employment records, marriage license, tax forms... I could go on and on..

Im sure getting your birthday is not a hard feat for the Gov..

lmao
betty189

User ID: 22863699
United States
08/30/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
here i am again,trying to squeeze in since page 4
[link to k006.kiwi6.com]
banana2
:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4727082
United States
08/30/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

not everyone. a cropped screenshot of the chart is better
that astro.com site saves all the data encoded into the url.

Jill, Leda, ;-)
 Quoting: Anubis

Oh damn. Growing up in the age of the internet, one would have thought I would have learned better...
Spirit Girl
United States
08/30/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
July 19/74

What is my role?
... For ???
Pls advise

hf
 Quoting: Spirit Girl 1119244

Hi Spirit Girl, what do you think of this:

:anuchart:
 Quoting: Anubis

To be honest, I don't know how to read those kind of charts. I'm more familiar with the roles of the many signs and how they affect us. I am fascinated by how through using observation and intuition, one can often guess what someone's sign is.

I've learned that astrology influences our ego/egoic self, and that the soul chooses the exact astrology and numerology influences before being born in order to bring about what is needed for soul growth and spiritual development. It provides us with strengths and weaknesses for the same reason. However, transcending the ego (and therefore, the astrological influences as well) is a goal for any spiritual aspirant.
rachel3108

User ID: 22892123
United States
08/30/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

I may need to look at the astro.com version but I am in schock that the houses are perfectly placed in their signs. It seems divine. MC in Cap with the sun..IC in Cancer with the moon..this seems to me less of an opposition than a tension that helps the individual make the necessary generational leap to coming forth into the world and speaking, learning..reminds me of idyllic stories of the philosopher-king..

The only imperfection I sense is Uranus in 12th, haven't seen that before, feels a bit unstable, but there could be more for me to learn..and with this opposing Saturn in the 6th, which although blessed in Virgo is in a Leo-ruled 6th house and seems as if there is some growing up to be done at some stage, growing from Leo into Saturn, this Saturn cannot afford to be distracted by Uranus and whimsical natures, it is needed to hold up the cross and the growth process for this individual to bridge heaven and earth, moon and sun.. the real "play" and childlike nature for this person will come from the mystery.

Who is it?
 Quoting: rachel3108

Hi Rachel ! I am stunned to hear all this, It confirms everything I was taught. A Knights Templar Bishop taught me that the Philosopher King was indeed born on this day.. But Im not privy to where he is now.

I only know that when I was in a group praying for him under a gateway, glass had shattered in my hand and behind me..So powerful was the energies to bless this incoming souls journey into incarnation.

Its the famous alignment of December 23, 2007. Not very long ago.

If this birthday was drawn into its true symbology, here is what it looks like...

:moonfeet::snakecross:

I see challenges as well. Considering the Uranus placement and the Saturn placement, what is the growth transit that will truly be needed ?

Ive been wanting to upload the Sun Card of the tarot with the toddler riding the white horse. =)
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

That's helpful as a confirmation and lots of good info. The snake on the cross is quite intriguing. Changes things around a bit and it seems as if there must be a progression from Cancer/Mars earthly realm, to Saturn, matrurity, work & practice, and then Uranus in 12th plays a different role as a rung on the ladder of Kundalini. Uranus being seeking freedom from 12th house prison, which resonates with the story about the broken glass. It strikes me that the chart seemed rather non-human until this bit. Now we have an adventure like the Iliad in which this individual now must go through a Uranian breakthrough from confined spaces mentally and/or physically, only after which they can grow into the heavenly Scorpio Neptunian and Capricornian Sun/Son, only after the human experience, the fall (the teshuva shall we say) there becomes something mythic and riveting about this character, something of a divine nature in the sense of encompassing more than only the orderly.

What is the toddler on the white horse? :)

Nice ! I am humbled, youre at the level of a Master teacher.. Uranus is the prison house. Adolf had that as his chart. Matter of fact, much of his chart did realign not that long ago... We are entering into a parallel with WW2

Back to the chart...If it is in Pisces does that entail the waters of mem, the hanged man? Path 23? Interesting that it is December 23 of that chart.

Where is he trapped at ? I heard one of my peers call him Hermes. But where did he go to? . Is he in a genie bottle? lol... A womb? A jail? I sense he is trapped, so I study thesalonians to see if this is the restraint...

Teshuva, the fall, the essence behind Yom Kippur. I see that Mars is in its fall position in Cancer.. the chart is sad to me in that aspect. Is he Ares wounded by Diomedes?

Sun Card, That is the Lord of the Fire of the World. And Hod to Yesod...

I see the manchild of Revelation..

:sunchild:

Thank you Apollo. He is trapped in the kellipot, the remaining shards of dark light that have been neglected by even the best of saints. He is trapped in the Moabite womb, the sincere woman of a pure heart who made such an impression above that she was chosen to bear him, but the world is not ready, he must break out of the misconceptions he has of himself and this will help him become accepted, that which is messianic is going to be extreme goodness trapped in concealment because otherwise it could blind, and because only this way he can rise from below, from the fall, and thereby carry everyone, because no longer is anyone below him.

The card looks like king messiah on the donkey of revelation.

There is Yesod here and also Malchut, perhaps once he reaches Capricorn.

23..say more. Also teach us about wounded Ares. Good day to all :)
shenandoah
User ID: 2636202
United States
08/30/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
could anyone give thoughts on my chart please?

[link to www.astro.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18849496

This link (and a few others, I've noticed) says "image expired" -- so there's no info available there, to analyze for you.
Jeff
User ID: 8347864
United States
08/30/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Grand Cross of Destiny...?

[link to astro.cafeastrology.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/30/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hi Rachel ! I am stunned to hear all this, It confirms everything I was taught. A Knights Templar Bishop taught me that the Philosopher King was indeed born on this day.. But Im not privy to where he is now.

I only know that when I was in a group praying for him under a gateway, glass had shattered in my hand and behind me..So powerful was the energies to bless this incoming souls journey into incarnation.

Its the famous alignment of December 23, 2007. Not very long ago.

If this birthday was drawn into its true symbology, here is what it looks like...

:moonfeet::snakecross:

I see challenges as well. Considering the Uranus placement and the Saturn placement, what is the growth transit that will truly be needed ?

Ive been wanting to upload the Sun Card of the tarot with the toddler riding the white horse. =)

That's helpful as a confirmation and lots of good info. The snake on the cross is quite intriguing. Changes things around a bit and it seems as if there must be a progression from Cancer/Mars earthly realm, to Saturn, matrurity, work & practice, and then Uranus in 12th plays a different role as a rung on the ladder of Kundalini. Uranus being seeking freedom from 12th house prison, which resonates with the story about the broken glass. It strikes me that the chart seemed rather non-human until this bit. Now we have an adventure like the Iliad in which this individual now must go through a Uranian breakthrough from confined spaces mentally and/or physically, only after which they can grow into the heavenly Scorpio Neptunian and Capricornian Sun/Son, only after the human experience, the fall (the teshuva shall we say) there becomes something mythic and riveting about this character, something of a divine nature in the sense of encompassing more than only the orderly.

Nice ! I am humbled, youre at the level of a Master teacher.. Uranus is the prison house. Adolf had that as his chart. Matter of fact, much of his chart did realign not that long ago... We are entering into a parallel with WW2

Back to the chart...If it is in Pisces does that entail the waters of mem, the hanged man? Path 23? Interesting that it is December 23 of that chart.

Where is he trapped at ? I heard one of my peers call him Hermes. But where did he go to? . Is he in a genie bottle? lol... A womb? A jail? I sense he is trapped, so I study thesalonians to see if this is the restraint...

Teshuva, the fall, the essence behind Yom Kippur. I see that Mars is in its fall position in Cancer.. the chart is sad to me in that aspect. Is he Ares wounded by Diomedes?

Thank you Apollo. He is trapped in the kellipot, the remaining shards of dark light that have been neglected by even the best of saints. He is trapped in the Moabite womb, the sincere woman of a pure heart who made such an impression above that she was chosen to bear him, but the world is not ready, he must break out of the misconceptions he has of himself and this will help him become accepted, that which is messianic is going to be extreme goodness trapped in concealment because otherwise it could blind, and because only this way he can rise from below, from the fall, and thereby carry everyone, because no longer is anyone below him.

Ahh..I see.... Is he Moshiach? I remember that Mosiach peers from behind the Lattice. He is to build the Beit Hamikdash... To emerge from kellipot.. he will prove to be the one to restore Tikkun.

The Moabite mother, I would not have her chart. so if this is indeed the child, I only have the date of the child.. Is he once redeemed in his own sign of Capricorn?

Is this where he is hidden? You can see the little goat inside the Ram.. The Dodge Bros originally had the logo of the Magen David..

:goatram:

Rachel, can you tell me when is the point of celebration? After his Tikkun of correction?? What year? what month? I long to be a part, if only in prayer and blessings.

Will the Kohen Sons of Aaron be ready for the blessing? The Priestly Blessing of the Kohen is the letter Shin.. also the fire of Judgement... Hod to Malkuth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/30/2012 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I best do someones chart now.. Forgive me all, Ive been under the weather.. Charts are still a bit intimidating to me.. Theres been a misunderstanding cause Im more a astro-theologist. I hope that if I dont get to yours now, that it will not stop your pursuit of astrology...It is the highest art..
ADONAI
User ID: 13276051
United States
08/30/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13276051

Are you dense? LOL. the Government has our birthdays, DUH ! Its logged in at the hospitals. Birth certificates are in the health dept. Drivers license bureau has it , (Its on your drivers license btw. Who would have thunk?. ) and its in the DMV when you get your plates. Its on your employment records, marriage license, tax forms... I could go on and on..

Im sure getting your birthday is not a hard feat for the Gov..

lmao

Yea yea you're right :) Now can you please tell me something about my chart lol
[link to i45.tinypic.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/30/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
i keep getting buried,thank u in advance op!
[link to k006.kiwi6.com]
goodnews
 Quoting: betty189

Ill look at this one...
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/30/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to k006.kiwi6.com]
goodnews

Ill look at this one...

Betty, you are a Grand Water sign and very connected to others emotions and equally to men and women. You would be very suitable for the Illumination art and balance of both Mysticism and World Events ! You dont shy away from whats edgy, you jump right in to understand with your excellent emotional, and nurturing compass. You can ground as well with your Jupiter in Taurus. Other can also rely on you to be practical in what you do, although you have to work a little harder at it since your Sun is squaring Jupiter.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/30/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ahh..I see.... Is he Moshiach? I remember that Mosiach peers from behind the Lattice. He is to build the Beit Hamikdash... To emerge from kellipot.. he will prove to be the one to restore Tikkun.

The Moabite mother, I would not have her chart. so if this is indeed the child, I only have the date of the child.. Is he once redeemed in his own sign of Capricorn?

Is this where he is hidden? You can see the little goat inside the Ram.. The Dodge Bros originally had the logo of the Magen David..

:goatram:

Rachel, can you tell me when is the point of celebration? After his Tikkun of correction?? What year? what month? I long to be a part, if only in prayer and blessings.

Will the Kohen Sons of Aaron be ready for the blessing? The Priestly Blessing of the Kohen is the letter Shin.. also the fire of Judgement... Hod to Malkuth.

Oh, wanted to add for others here to learn, Yes, Capricorn is the path of Ayin...Hebrew for eye, so his struggles is not to be blind.. Path is Tipareth to Hod . He is the Lord of the Gates of Matter, also known as the Devil... this Christmas child. He has a lot to overcome..

Aries is Heh which stood out for me in the Dodge emblem, Ascendant of the December date.. Emperor, Chokma to Tipareth...
ARIES PHOENIX

User ID: 10534623
United States
08/30/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to astro.cafeastrology.com]

How About this!
Kinect

User ID: 1457642
United States
08/30/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Kinect

Apollo, Rachel, OP... Can you please give me a reading? I would greatly appreciate it. I know you are overwhelmed, I posted on page 7, and see others getting readings within the same page. Arghh... Lol

Thank you!

hf
"The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it." - Josef Mengele

"You can't fix stupid" - Ron White

"Whatever you do in life, leave it better than you found it."
Tuff~Kooky

User ID: 22539994
United States
08/30/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
-
Amy_A

User ID: 16982804
United States
08/30/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to s1163.photobucket.com]

Thank you for explaining what these charts actually mean.

Peace
 Quoting: Amy_A

My chart got buried. Thanks again in advance.

Peace
Amy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15390403
United States
08/30/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.astro.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 942369
United States
08/30/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mine finally showed up. It is on the previous page. Did you see it?

Wispy
betty189

User ID: 22863699
United States
08/31/2012 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to k006.kiwi6.com]
goodnews

Ill look at this one...

Betty, you are a Grand Water sign and very connected to others emotions and equally to men and women. You would be very suitable for the Illumination art and balance of both Mysticism and World Events ! You dont shy away from whats edgy, you jump right in to understand with your excellent emotional, and nurturing compass. You can ground as well with your Jupiter in Taurus. Other can also rely on you to be practical in what you do, although you have to work a little harder at it since your Sun is squaring Jupiter.
wow! yes i do seem to understand men and women,and i always try to see the real emotions behind the scenes while trying to stay practical,i have been into mysticism while analyzing world events,and always have been nurturing to my family,great read thank you Apollo!applause2
:)
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/31/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

You will end up in a lake of ignorance if you don't stop letting your perception being muddied by the desire to seek out 'witchcraft & satanism' in everything that doesn't align with your religious dogma.... Wake up!

charlie
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Once again, another crystal ball admirer, what religion do I belong to? I'm interested in knowing.

Your astrological practices come from fallen angels. Your ignorance of that shows me you haven't done an ounce of research into what you're dabbling in.

Repent before it's too late.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6368882

If you are threatening others by telling them they will end up in a 'lake of fire' then you are pretending to play 'God' and you preach a religion of ignorance.... Now go find some quotes in more texts written by men so you don't have to do any of your own thinking on this subject matter....
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

I find it amusing since the three wise men supposedly followed the star and found the newborn King away in a manger. Star of Bethlehem, no?
 Quoting: MissFortune

Hi Miss fortune, Wheres your chart?

Yes, the star they were following was actually a natal chart. Using Horary and astro cartography they probaly narrowed down the location. They would have been trained to do that back then.

GLP