Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,233 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 925,073
Pageviews Today: 1,649,193Threads Today: 701Posts Today: 12,458
06:45 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Give me your astro chart and I will tell you your role in. NWO and if your an illuminati

devastat0r
User ID: 1676683
08/28/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Give me your astro chart and I will tell you your role in. NWO and if your an illuminati
[link to s18.postimage.org]

please and thanks!!abduct
Courtney
User ID: 3396769
United States
08/28/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Give me your astro chart and I will tell you your role in. NWO and if your an illuminati
[link to alabe.com]

Thanks OP!!
Zakereth
User ID: 12117603
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
Apollo is that your chart?
loveFox

User ID: 22765299
Brazil
Report Abusive Post
Mine seems... Boring. But i'm curious! What you guys think? haha

[link to oi46.tinypic.com]
Daikirai

User ID: 1528322
Netherlands
08/28/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I already know, curious if you do ;)-~

[link to astro.cafeastrology.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22765246

[link to images3.wikia.nocookie.net]
Chi pecora si fa, il lupo se la mangia
Verosh

User ID: 16538228
United States
Report Abusive Post
"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows."

Matthew 24:36 soooooo yeah.... mind fuxor X_x
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4727082
United States
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.astro.com]

[link to www.astro.com]

I have no idea what this means.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22698415
United States
Report Abusive Post
Please do mine:

[link to www.astro.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22562663
Romania
Report Abusive Post
hi what about me... pls answer tks

[link to www.astro.com]
skeptic
User ID: 8198777
United States
08/28/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been bumped down to the bottom of the list so many times, now. OP, you feel like doing mine? Thanks!
[link to www.astro.com]
Zakereth
User ID: 5845018
United Kingdom
08/28/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok. Shall read back to catch up with charts. No more requests for now. Thanks
Sbert

User ID: 15673403
United States
08/28/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's extremely difficult for the interpreter to give any readings to anonymous cowards as there are a MULTITUDE of them.

Make an account/register and get a unique name so you can ask for an interpretation. Otherwise, I think you will be ignored.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 22488065
United States
08/28/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah claim a "chart" and stay in that little box of learning and be all the molded by others you can be..or become a god who's forever and cant be put into a box of a planet birthday...hi see ya ,wouldn't want to be ya..psssssst,your forgetting the Constitution here is your birth papers...born from the creator with certain inalienable rights and one book says we existed before days were counted,if your a god from god..
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
jpric155
User ID: 7844770
United States
08/28/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
skeptic
User ID: 8198777
United States
08/28/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok. Shall read back to catch up with charts. No more requests for now. Thanks
 Quoting: Zakereth 5845018

Thanks for taking the time!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22637866
United States
08/28/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.astro.com]
andro
User ID: 22766622
Germany
08/28/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Post your chart for me .
 Quoting: Zakereth 8737767

here's mine OP

[link to oi46.tinypic.com]
Julia
User ID: 22766628
Brazil
08/28/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here you go OP

[link to tinypic.com]
He Who Walks The Line

User ID: 22716040
United States
08/28/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know you said no more requests for now but I'm gonna throw mine up now because I'm at work and might not get another chance to sit at a PC.
[link to i47.tinypic.com]
thyme2awaken
User ID: 2991993
United States
08/28/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.astro.com]
RDprofessor

User ID: 19614366
United States
08/28/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Astrology is total bullcrap.

"ohh, see all those stars in the sky ? let's
play connect-the-dots, i think this one looks
like a ram, does it not look like a ram ?
no, it's a fish.. i'm tellin' ya, it's a fish !
ok, let's compromise. it's a bull. how's that ?
fine."

"ohh, i have a better idea. let's make a system
out of these imaginary shapes we drew by
connecting the dots. maybe we can develop characteristics
for them which resemble their counterparts on earth,
and say they rule over time frames. ok, why not !" ?

"ohh, i think i know how we can make money and
influence the naive. let's convince people that
their personalities, fates, and situational behavior
is driven by our system." "ha, yeah, we'll get
splenty of ignorant suckers to lap it up. Especially
women, they love the romantic stories."
 Quoting: RDprofessor

You know what else is total bullcrap? The mush between your ears
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20286929

there is not a single SHRED of reality in
any astrology.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 22488065
United States
08/28/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
and the sheep line up to be told whom they are,lmao..many of the other gods and goddesses sleeping on the 7th day are awaking with the rest of us gods and goddesses...here sheep, be free and go from animal soul to god spirit> thread> 777 is the number of god and i am god..
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22765246
Canada
08/28/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
and the sheep line up to be told whom they are,lmao..many of the other gods and goddesses sleeping on the 7th day are awaking with the rest of us gods and goddesses...here sheep, be free and go from animal soul to god spirit> thread> 777 is the number of god and i am god..
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

If your God, can I be God Too?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14806750
Canada
08/28/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's extremely difficult for the interpreter to give any readings to anonymous cowards as there are a MULTITUDE of them.

Make an account/register and get a unique name so you can ask for an interpretation. Otherwise, I think you will be ignored.

Quoting: Sbert

and who the fuck are you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20712700
United States
08/28/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to tinypic.com]
bonghit
MissionInvisible

User ID: 1800004
United States
08/28/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
haha if everyones gonna do it...might as well join in...its not like this stuff is ever private information any more, although if we were really smart, we probably wouldn't post them in this forum...too bad the need for answers to ourselves and who we are often overrides any logic of other people potentially using the information in our charts to find out information about us...I don't understand astrology that well, but I do know it goes much deeper and is more important than most realize!

Here goes...

[link to imageshack.us]

Last Edited by Missioninvisible on 08/28/2012 01:52 PM
He Who Walks The Line

User ID: 22716040
United States
Report Abusive Post
I think alot of people already know who/what they are. There is a morbid fasination with seeing if someone else can see through the distortion..
Zakereth
User ID: 18683587
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
Yes, true. Im not able to do readings for the anonymous cowards. Real names arent needed, handles are fine. To skeptic think i answered yours? Browse back. If not will try again.
MissionInvisible

User ID: 1800004
United States
08/28/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think alot of people already know who/what they are. There is a morbid fasination with seeing if someone else can see through the distortion..
 Quoting: He Who Walks The Line

haha very true...
Zakereth
User ID: 18683587
United Kingdom
08/28/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, to consult , ask for advice or want secondary opinions is natural and fine.

GLP