Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,453 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 618,556
Pageviews Today: 1,045,876Threads Today: 348Posts Today: 6,570
12:01 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Give me your astro chart and I will tell you your role in. NWO and if your an illuminati

Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
08/28/2012 02:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Give me your astro chart and I will tell you your role in. NWO and if your an illuminati
Bump to read later
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
MissionInvisible

User ID: 1800004
United States
08/28/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Give me your astro chart and I will tell you your role in. NWO and if your an illuminati
Bump to read later
 Quoting: Isis One

sorry, off topic - but I love your avatar!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.astro.com]

My Natal Chart. With 3-D Capstone and Circle in the middle

;)
 Quoting: M$IX*Z 22765091

Looks like this one, but Aries sun ! nice !

:capstone1:
L_J
User ID: 14764413
United States
Report Abusive Post
Here's mine:

[link to astro.cafeastrology.com]

What makes one an Illuminati anyway?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12849595
United States
08/28/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to tinypic.com]

just call me Jim for your reply thanks in advance!

5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12849595

i didnt know which one was better so here is the other

[link to tinypic.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16233071
Ireland
08/28/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmm after being a lil nosey I've realized my chart looks different from most everyone's. Where (most) everyone's lines are all over the chart, mine stay in one section of the chart. Strange. Lol.
 Quoting: He Who Walks The Line

Same, mine are all at the top of the chart :-/
 Quoting: LDreamer100

Here's to hoping its a good thing!
dasbier

dasbier Good or bad were special either way :-D lol.
betty189

User ID: 22661390
United States
08/28/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey can you read mine? thanks!
[link to k006.kiwi6.com]
abduct
:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21265820
United Kingdom
08/28/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aw, is he gone now?

[link to tinypic.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22764390
United States
08/28/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
haha if everyones gonna do it...might as well join in...its not like this stuff is ever private information any more, although if we were really smart, we probably wouldn't post them in this forum...too bad the need for answers to ourselves and who we are often overrides any logic of other people potentially using the information in our charts to find out information about us...I don't understand astrology that well, but I do know it goes much deeper and is more important than most realize!

Here goes...

[link to imageshack.us]
 Quoting: MissionInvisible

Agreed but in all honesty. If you're already on the internet, and you have used it to buy/sell whatever.. Your info is already out there. Those who want to find it, can and will. There are no secrets on the interwebs!

Oh I agree, I came to terms with the fact that there is NO privacy a long time ago...can be good and bad both at the same time.

wow mission i love ur threads so its cool to see your chart..and btw you can crop the actual birthday/time that's what i do when i post online :)

i am also a late cancer & i have a grand trine..yours is moon/MC sun jupiter..thats pretty awesome..big powerful planets directed at your midheaven, nice!
Zakereth
User ID: 18683587
United Kingdom
08/28/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sbert well, you most surely can keep secrets and do! As an intense spirit . You can delve into most subjects and do. You have an insight into a world most of us dont see. Therefore you have seen and met very dynamic types that have worked for nwo. However your not an illuminati.
Do you see what I see

User ID: 11733952
United States
Report Abusive Post
Hmm after being a lil nosey I've realized my chart looks different from most everyone's. Where (most) everyone's lines are all over the chart, mine stay in one section of the chart. Strange. Lol.

Mine as well, but I never got a response. It's all left sided and looks like a crown on it side. Oh Well.:D
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." John F. Kennedy

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.astro.com]

My Natal Chart. With 3-D Capstone and Circle in the middle

;)
 Quoting: M$IX*Z 22765091

Looks like this one, but Aries sun ! nice !

:capstone1:
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

sun in aries
venus, jupiter in taurus
pluto in scorpio
saturn in cap

those are some pretty blessed placements, not to mention the capstone

no birth time?
Metameta
User ID: 22293761
United States
08/28/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heres mine
[link to www.astro.com]
He Who Walks The Line

User ID: 22716040
United States
08/28/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Mine as well, but I never got a response. It's all left sided and looks like a crown on it side. Oh Well.:D
 Quoting: Do you see what I see

dasbier
May it mean good things. :)
Chris
User ID: 19884205
United States
08/28/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to alabe.com]
Emily
User ID: 19857607
United States
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.astro.com]

Thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22761184
Austria
Report Abusive Post
no idea how to read this stuff
[link to www.astro.com]
exstockbroker33

User ID: 22346798
St Vincent and Grenadines
08/28/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please please please do mine. I had an astrologer tell me once that my chart was "one that his students would study."

[link to www.astro.com]

Thank you in advance!
exstockbroker33
MissionInvisible

United States
08/28/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
haha if everyones gonna do it...might as well join in...its not like this stuff is ever private information any more, although if we were really smart, we probably wouldn't post them in this forum...too bad the need for answers to ourselves and who we are often overrides any logic of other people potentially using the information in our charts to find out information about us...I don't understand astrology that well, but I do know it goes much deeper and is more important than most realize!

Here goes...

[link to imageshack.us]

Agreed but in all honesty. If you're already on the internet, and you have used it to buy/sell whatever.. Your info is already out there. Those who want to find it, can and will. There are no secrets on the interwebs!

Oh I agree, I came to terms with the fact that there is NO privacy a long time ago...can be good and bad both at the same time.

wow mission i love ur threads so its cool to see your chart..and btw you can crop the actual birthday/time that's what i do when i post online :)

i am also a late cancer & i have a grand trine..yours is moon/MC sun jupiter..thats pretty awesome..big powerful planets directed at your midheaven, nice!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22764390

Thanks! I've never really known what any of it stood for, just knew I had some interesting things going on, explains a lot for me as I dug a little deeper into astrology...still wish I had time to study it more! Happy belated birthday :)
Lili
User ID: 1469248
United States
08/28/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
mine from astrodienst
[link to postimage.org]

Did the op get overwhelmed? :(
rachel
United States
08/28/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

you have 6 major planets lined up together, 5 of which are in Sagittarius. your philosophical nature is enhanced and pronounced by these planetary forces, giving you heightened intuitive sensibilities and communicative talent. you also have your moon in the 12th house adding to the intuitive or prophetic nature. being in touch with your feelings (the moon, the north node in cancer) will bring your philosophical nature to fruition. with mars in capricorn you have great drive to assert yourself and even rise to the top of the mountain in various societal systems and structures and not be tainted by them. you may experience a transformation of self or your personality may feel like a volcano which must but cannot explode. writing or speaking will be an important avenue for which the lava of this volcano can flow in a productive manner. an angel is by your side in these efforts and your wounds will give forth healing throughout your journey.

hf
Zakereth
United Kingdom
08/28/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lighteningbolt you are not illuminati. But you are full of spiritual discovery. And occult sciences . Although you are not traditional. But your psychic side will lead your path. You are compassionate.
MissionInvisible

United States
08/28/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22764390

Thanks! I've never really known what any of it stood for, just knew I had some interesting things going on, explains a lot for me as I dug a little deeper into astrology...still wish I had time to study it more! Happy belated birthday :)

Oh and do you have information for what planetary influences in mid-heaven can mean?
BZB

User ID: 1331320
United States
08/28/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is mine:

[link to alabe.com]

Last Edited by BZB on 08/28/2012 02:54 PM
He Who Walks The Line

User ID: 22716040
United States
Report Abusive Post

you have 6 major planets lined up together, 5 of which are in Sagittarius. your philosophical nature is enhanced and pronounced by these planetary forces, giving you heightened intuitive sensibilities and communicative talent. you also have your moon in the 12th house adding to the intuitive or prophetic nature. being in touch with your feelings (the moon, the north node in cancer) will bring your philosophical nature to fruition. with mars in capricorn you have great drive to assert yourself and even rise to the top of the mountain in various societal systems and structures and not be tainted by them. you may experience a transformation of self or your personality may feel like a volcano which must but cannot explode. writing or speaking will be an important avenue for which the lava of this volcano can flow in a productive manner. an angel is by your side in these efforts and your wounds will give forth healing throughout your journey.

hf
 Quoting: rachel 22764390

Wow.. even though you are not the OP.. I find this to hit home, and very strongly. I have actually described my personality as a volcano that was unable to explode.. Very odd that you said that. As far as how to vent the lava. I do write. More in the past, but I've felt strongly about picking it back up recently. Thank you AC. That was incredibly accurate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21155409
United States
Report Abusive Post
Here's mine.

[link to www.astro.com]
Zakereth
United Kingdom
08/28/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rachel your off topic but i forgive you. Lol . Its a thread about illuminati elements in charts. Not general readings.
Sweettpea
User ID: 20788728
United States
08/28/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to interactive.0800-horoscope.com]

Thank you for taking the time to review this.
 Quoting: Sweettpea 20788728

You seem to have skipped over mine.
I also have another report that might be easier to read.
Thank you again.
[link to www.astro.com]
kdawg
User ID: 9497198
Canada
08/28/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
heres my chart

[link to www.flickr.com]

afro
MissionInvisible

United States
08/28/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rachel your off topic but i forgive you. Lol . Its a thread about illuminati elements in charts. Not general readings.
 Quoting: Zakereth 18683587

I think this is fascinating on a few levels, do you have any additional information to read about it? I'm sure its probably secret for the most part.

GLP