Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,692 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 664,029
Pageviews Today: 1,124,466Threads Today: 414Posts Today: 7,624
12:47 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I'm celebrating something awesome and having some wine, ask me a question!

CrazyMama73
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 22659997
Canada
08/29/2012 06:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I'm celebrating something awesome and having some wine, ask me a question!
Sears finally decided after six days to actually show up and fix my tankless hot water system! I have hot water!

Nothing like a hot shower, plus being able to shave with hot water! Ahh civilization!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13968314
United States
08/29/2012 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I'm celebrating something awesome and having some wine, ask me a question!
sweet,
grasptheuniverse

User ID: 22843895
Australia
08/29/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sears finally decided after six days to actually show up and fix my tankless hot water system! I have hot water!

Nothing like a hot shower, plus being able to shave with hot water! Ahh civilization!
 Quoting: CrazyMama73

Good for you and your right. Having hot water is cool. I remember years ago our hot water tank gave out and in the interim period boiling water on the stove was annoying to say the least. I was alot younger then, 30 years ago but I still remember it and hated every second.
caz
CrazyMama73  (OP)

User ID: 22851636
Canada
08/29/2012 09:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Ok, I lied, it WAS working and now it isn't , for FUK SAKES> OMG.. my husband is going to have a heart attack dealing with their incompetence!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22323395
United States
08/29/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know anyone who's been happy with those in line heaters. I know two people who went back to a 40 gallon tank.
CrazyMama73  (OP)

User ID: 22851636
Canada
08/29/2012 09:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
I don't know anyone who's been happy with those in line heaters. I know two people who went back to a 40 gallon tank.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22323395

My hubby has been on phone with the complaints department for two days.. Then today was the ice breaker, we had hot water for an hour, then nothing. They actually showed up now *almost 10 pm* to try and fix it, only after my husband managing to get the direct line to one of the managers who works until 11pm EST.

We will be breaking our rental contract and getting them to take that piece of shit back with them. They said they couldn't take it until the issue was resolved!

I have to say, I love nature, I love camping and the great out doors, but dealing with 5 daycare children and my own two, full time during the summer, making home made meals and UMPTEEN dishes and having to boil water constantly to have clean dishes, as well as sponge bathes is fucking rediculous for almost 7 days straight! Their customer service is fucking pathetic

GLP