Operation Archangel?

Powerwoman
User ID: 25904726
United States
10/20/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Operation Archangel?
I can definitely say that their is no crazy sci fi happenings in this case. It is a legit case of a runaway, but for reasons that are very In depth and go back to the beginning of time.
 Quoting: Power woman 25904726

Hello, going back a little way towards the top of the thread, didn't someone say she's apparently running from a 'forced abortion'? Who's attempting to force her?
 Quoting: Zardos77 25756932

I can definitely say that their is no crazy sci fi happenings in this case. It is a legit case of a runaway, but for reasons that are very In depth and go back to the beginning of time.

Hello, going back a little way towards the top of the thread, didn't someone say she's apparently running from a 'forced abortion'? Who's attempting to force her?

I believe it is someone who knows the source of her baby
The Stranger

User ID: 25905713
United States
10/20/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Curious about the girl (Emily Turner?) and her ties to all of this. Someone said something about genetic engineering, but how exactly would that tie to religious groups unless they were trying to hide some scientific breakthrough that could upset religious beliefs?

Has anyone considered if this has something to do with the baby's father though? That sounds more plausible at the moment and a little less sci-fi.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25905713

sounds like op is a 5th element troll
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12436956

Um, I hope you're not referring to me either since that's my post you quoted. (before I officially joined the site, meant to change the username on that though. whoops). Was a little eager to make some comments. Hope you don't think it's been the same people commenting on this the whole time. The ID's are different on the Anonymous Coward comments.
peace
The Stranger

United States
10/20/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Powerwoman 25904726

Power Woman, the source? And you said something earlier about this going way back in history or something like that. That makes me think that this girl's not running from something as simple as a politician trying to cover up an affair. That's kind of what I thought it was... or maybe some religious leader. A corrupt religious figure would have made sense as well. (I might be watching too many detective shows, it's true...)

What do you know, Power Woman????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18723832
United States
10/20/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Is it one of Mitt Romney's hidden wives? She is trying to run away from the LDS church and expose that Romney has 6 wives.

Mitt Romney has the reward to get her back into captivity before she spills her story to the media.
The Stranger

United States
10/20/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, don't bring Romney into this discussion please. If you want to talk about polygamy, you're barking up the wrong tree since the LDS religion hasn't practiced polygamy in many many years, nor was it practiced for the purposes that many extreme groups use it for today either.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6128748
United Kingdom
10/20/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually I stumbled across this story last week. Let me ask you this - why is everyone thinking the girl was "forced" to run away, or to have an abortion? Did she really run away? With someones help? I don"t think so... There are numbers of these stories every year, but the sad truth is simple - she probably wants to get out of her misery...
The Stranger

United States
10/20/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
You mean kill herself? What about the baby though? This Emily Turner girl (findemilyturner.com) has been missing for a while, and that reward price is a hefty amount to find a dead girl, not matter how in denial a family might be. I wonder who their anonymous support is...? I'm not so sure this website has been put up by Emily's family either. Someone else is looking for her.
Zardos
User ID: 25756932
United Kingdom
10/21/2012 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
You mean kill herself? What about the baby though? This Emily Turner girl (findemilyturner.com) has been missing for a while, and that reward price is a hefty amount to find a dead girl, not matter how in denial a family might be. I wonder who their anonymous support is...? I'm not so sure this website has been put up by Emily's family either. Someone else is looking for her.
 Quoting: The Stranger

It seems to me that the family had been drumming up cash through donation from friends and family and other people who are naturally concerned. Even so £1million is a heck of a large amount of money.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21656968
United States
10/21/2012 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
spam
Zardos
User ID: 26007131
United Kingdom
10/21/2012 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hi - first, apologies if this goes against the rules, but I checked through the FAQ and couldn't see anything.

I'm trying to find out some infomration relating to intelligence services monitoring religious organisations, possibly including anti-abortion groups called Operation Archangel.

Does anyone know anything?

Answering this first question - there are plenty of instances when government agents have infiltrated various organisations - political as well as religious for reasons of national security. In the UK we had one famous story in which an undercover policeman ended up joining in with the group he was supposed to be monitoring.

Other groups have also found that they were being monitored - such measures are supposed to be used only to counteract terrorism, but increasingly these laws are being put in place to help police head off legitimate protests. As with many things this is something which has grown massively since 9/11 as we become more paranoid about supposed threats of terrorism.
McGuff

User ID: 25910256
United States
10/21/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
For sure, Russians are behind this one! Just look what they have done to Pussy Riot!
Maybe the girl is an orphan? Where can we find MORE info about her?
How big is the reward? I mean, if it is big, it could be a set up!!!!
Who is the father of the baby??
McGuff

User ID: 25910256
United States
10/21/2012 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Zardos, I know what you are talking about!

"Answering this first question - there are plenty of instances when government agents have infiltrated various organisations - political as well as religious for reasons of national security. In the UK we had one famous story in which an undercover policeman ended up joining in with the group he was supposed to be monitoring."

We can trust anyone these days!!!!
So,
who is this Emily Turner???? Forced abortion people are talking about here is just inhumanehell_boy
Powerwoman
United States
10/21/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hate to be so mysterious, but there would be dire consequences if I revealed my identity or my sources to this case. I am posting here because Emily is in trouble and needs help! It is beyond my control at this point, so I am hoping that by spreading the word about her I can ease my own guilt while hopefully helping Emily.
Emily is carrying a very special baby. A baby that the world may not be ready for, yet it was predicted in the bible that He would come back to judge the living....
Emily needs a safe shelter to give birth to this baby...just like before, I pray she doesn't end up on the floor of a manger.... Cold, in pain, with few people except for few wise men who believe.....
TheMentalist

User ID: 26003950
Spain
10/22/2012 04:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello, I'm just catching up with this "Operation Archangel" case. I agree with most people here, how do we know for sure that the people behind www.findemilyturner.com are in fact related to Emily or for that matter want the best for her. They could very well be the people that try to force the abortion on her.

Has anyone tried to contact the people behind the website? I believe there's an email: [email protected]

I've found a Facebook profile that seems to be about Emily Turner and her disappearance: www.facebook.com/emily.turner.3304673

I just sent them a friend request to see what happens. Dunno, if this profile was created by the same people of findemilyturner.com... There are probably different parties involved on this, with different agendas of their own.
Encuentra la verdad... o la verdad te encontrará...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5476497
United States
10/22/2012 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
The baby is Jesus returned... Wow... lets just keep feeding the troll I guess...
Powerwoman
United States
10/22/2012 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
The baby is Jesus returned... Wow... lets just keep feeding the troll I guess...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5476497

You can have doubts and turn your back on Jesus just like the rest of them did as he was nailed to the cross for our sins, but he is rising again.....
Zardos
User ID: 26007131
United Kingdom
10/22/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

So,
who is this Emily Turner???? Forced abortion people are talking about here is just inhumanehell_boy
 Quoting: McGuff

Have no idea about Russians - I believe Pussy Riot should have been jailed for crimes against music aside from anything else, but that's by the by.

It's difficult to trust anyone - as for all the various sources of news we have it seems the media constantly fail to dig beneath the surface. All too often stories which sounds like the ravings of mad conspiracy theorist end up being closer to the truth than we imagine.

I always try to read around and get the best information.

Speaking on which, has anyone heard anything else of this operation archangel?
TheMentalist

User ID: 26138587
Spain
10/23/2012 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

So,

Have no idea about Russians - I believe Pussy Riot should have been jailed for crimes against music aside from anything else, but that's by the by.

It's difficult to trust anyone - as for all the various sources of news we have it seems the media constantly fail to dig beneath the surface. All too often stories which sounds like the ravings of mad conspiracy theorist end up being closer to the truth than we imagine.

Quoting: Zardos 26007131

I went to the www.wikifess.com site, since it was mentioned on the first post. They claim that - to their knowledge - they have no relation to the person who started this thread (a.k.a wikifess). However, they're investigating the "operation archangel" case as well. And they're looking to answer the same questions as the person who started this thread.

So, wikifess.com is probably a source we can use to keep a lookout on this so called "Operation Archangel" case.
Encuentra la verdad... o la verdad te encontrará...
PowerwomanYou
United States
10/24/2012 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

So,

I went to the www.wikifess.com site, since it was mentioned on the first post. They claim that - to their knowledge - they have no relation to the person who started this thread (a.k.a wikifess). However, they're investigating the "operation archangel" case as well. And they're looking to answer the same questions as the person who started this thread.

So, wikifess.com is probably a source we can use to keep a lookout on this so called "Operation Archangel" case.
 Quoting: TheMentalist

Lates development to further prove my previous Stevens. Take a look at this leaked film documentary www.asecondson.com
Powerwoman
United States
10/24/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

So,

Quoting: TheMentalist

Lates development to further prove my previous Stevens. Take a look at this leaked film documentary www.asecondson.com
 Quoting: PowerwomanYou 25904726

Damn autocorrect. It should read....latest development to further prove my previous statements etc...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26240024
Dominican Republic
10/24/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
THOSE OF YOU INTERESTED IN WAKING UP, AND JUST SEEING SOMETHING OTHER THAN STUPID STATUS ON YOUR FACEBOOK WALL LIKE 'JUST DRANK SOME SODA' OR 'OMW TO WORK' THEN PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE. WONT REGRET IT
MUCH APPRECIATED

[link to FACEBOOK.COM]
ThatGuy
User ID: 26276560
United States
10/25/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just came across this video. In the beginning it is under the name Operation Archangel. Are these two things connected somehow?

[link to www.youtube.com]
The Stranger

United States
10/25/2012 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just came across this video. In the beginning it is under the name Operation Archangel. Are these two things connected somehow?

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: ThatGuy 26276560

Hmmm, doesn't show much does it? Makes me feel anxious though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129812
United States
10/25/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Never heard of it, but, it peaks my interest.

I think I'll look into it.
The Stranger

United States
10/25/2012 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
It certainly does (peak your interest, I mean). I was beginning to think that Power Woman was jumping to conclusions but the website name... a second son. Come on, what really comes to mind when you see something like that other than Jesus Christ?

Last Edited by The Stranger on 10/25/2012 04:55 PM
Rudysarsof

User ID: 19982953
Australia
10/25/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fifth element troll? What's that? I don't understand. Whatever it is, I can assure you I'm not one.
 Quoting: Wikifess 2301243

Why has your ID number changed and the OP symbol gone from your post
It is a lot easier to lie when you are the only one who knows the truth than it is to find the truth when all you know is lies.

Remember people the revolution starts with you.
Sorry my mistake.
Revolution starts with R.
Change begins with.....nope that begins with C
Hold on I am sure I will get this.
Progress begin....damn.

Oh I got it
Youthfulness begins with you, so do your part and be childish
And remember you can not spell awesome without ME.
closing eyes

User ID: 1739827
United States
10/25/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hate to be so mysterious, but there would be dire consequences if I revealed my identity or my sources to this case. I am posting here because Emily is in trouble and needs help! It is beyond my control at this point, so I am hoping that by spreading the word about her I can ease my own guilt while hopefully helping Emily.
Emily is carrying a very special baby. A baby that the world may not be ready for, yet it was predicted in the bible that He would come back to judge the living....
Emily needs a safe shelter to give birth to this baby...just like before, I pray she doesn't end up on the floor of a manger.... Cold, in pain, with few people except for few wise men who believe.....

She has already given birth according to web site? Why do you think she had the return of Jesus baby?
If you woke up breathing, you have another chance!
Rudysarsof

User ID: 19993402
Australia
10/25/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe the OP is out to get the reward. Becareful what info you give to people u don't know
It is a lot easier to lie when you are the only one who knows the truth than it is to find the truth when all you know is lies.

Remember people the revolution starts with you.
Sorry my mistake.
Revolution starts with R.
Change begins with.....nope that begins with C
Hold on I am sure I will get this.
Progress begin....damn.

Oh I got it
Youthfulness begins with you, so do your part and be childish
And remember you can not spell awesome without ME.
The Stranger

United States
10/26/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holy cow, they've upped the reward: findemilyturner.com

damned
new-outlook
User ID: 6128748
United Kingdom
10/27/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
upped the reward to 6m! Stories smaller than this one had made to all the press before, just weird that someone with this kind of cash has not made it a big profile story all over the news... Realistically such things usually involve government level, if nothing else they could support the investigation, otherwise it just seems they are trying to sweep it under the carpet... Would not be surprised if they are though, when it comes to religion they often want things like this one disappear to create as little of a resonance as possible.

GLP