Operation Archangel?

michiko
User ID: 26344841
Canada
10/28/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Operation Archangel?
I also saw that post about that girl in [link to www.findemilyturner.com] and I just felt sympathy for her family and of course for the girl and the baby. It seems that the reward is really a bit high. But for someone you love you will really do anything and give everything just to find a lost loved one... And whatever the reason why finding her is so important, no one knows, but I can feel it is something like a matter of life and death...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25409312
10/28/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello,
I am just wondering, what's so special about this girl? Why it could be religious related? Sorry, just curious ...
 Quoting: Kate 25854578

Its not about her , its her child. Dont talk to this guy hes fishing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25409312
10/28/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi - first, apologies if this goes against the rules, but I checked through the FAQ and couldn't see anything.

I'm trying to find out some infomration relating to intelligence services monitoring religious organisations, possibly including anti-abortion groups called Operation Archangel.

Does anyone know anything?

The site I represent - www.wikifess.com - has had some information about a girl who was helped to escape from a forced abortion, but who has since then gone off the grid with her baby.

We think that the anti-abortion group may have been classed as domestic terrorists despite helping this girl and they are trying to find her again and offering a reward.

We're not sure of all the agendas at play here and who the good guys are. We have some dox, but are finding them difficult to verify.

What we do know is that there's a reward for finding her and her baby which we hear is set to increase.

Any info gratefully recieved. This isn't really what we do, but are completely puzzled by this one. If you want to send us info privately, you can via our website or dm on twitter which you can find thru that too.
 Quoting: Wikifess

Off the grid, means what it says on the tin.
If someone offers a reward , it means they want something she has. You'll get no help from me Opus.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25910256
United States
10/28/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Baby is Jesus returned??

What???

What are you talking about?

I think that baby was an alien baby! Emily Turner was abducted by aliens - accidentally - when the UK government was communicating with them!! Didn't you see on wikifess.com??? The White House watching "something"?? The UK government and the US were together in this, because there were precedents in US history of contacts with aliens, so UK government contacted the US government in order to help and they were watching live communication with aliens.

BUT - something went wrong and the girl was abducted! She was supposed to get killed right away, that's why she ran away!!! With her baby!!!

That's what I think..and that is why OPERATION ARCHANGEL was launched!!! So she will get caught!!! Did you see the award for her??? A little suspicious amount, don't you think??

Baby Jesus? Well, don't know about that...Maybe he came to save us from aliens...
McGuff

User ID: 25910256
United States
10/28/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, it's me...Don't want to be an ANONYMOUS COWARD!!!!!

Baby is Jesus returned??

What???

What are you talking about?

I think that baby was an alien baby! Emily Turner was abducted by aliens - accidentally - when the UK government was communicating with them!! Didn't you see on wikifess.com??? The White House watching "something"?? The UK government and the US were together in this, because there were precedents in US history of contacts with aliens, so UK government contacted the US government in order to help and they were watching live communication with aliens.

BUT - something went wrong and the girl was abducted! She was supposed to get killed right away, that's why she ran away!!! With her baby!!!

That's what I think..and that is why OPERATION ARCHANGEL was launched!!! So she will get caught!!! Did you see the award for her??? A little suspicious amount, don't you think??

Baby Jesus? Well, don't know about that...Maybe he came to save us from aliens...

Last Edited by McGuff on 10/28/2012 04:06 PM
Zardos
User ID: 26499665
United Kingdom
10/28/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
The idea that the baby could be Jesus returned, or an alien, all sounds somewhat far fetched, but who knows. It does make you wonder what would happen if/when Jesus was to return. You can imagine there would be one hell of a scramble from all sides to have control. Seen in that light £6million seems to be quite a bargain.
Trenton12

User ID: 2869235
United Kingdom
10/28/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, just been reading this thread by chance and a few things seem a bit odd to me. For starters, who mentioned this was anything to do with God or Jesus?

Secondly, I have never heard of anyone offering a £6million reward for someone without going to the press too, unless they are up to something. Does anyone know are the authorities involved? Who do they expect to find her if not? Bounty hunters?
Trenton12
Zardos
United Kingdom
10/29/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, just been reading this thread by chance and a few things seem a bit odd to me. For starters, who mentioned this was anything to do with God or Jesus?

Secondly, I have never heard of anyone offering a £6million reward for someone without going to the press too, unless they are up to something. Does anyone know are the authorities involved? Who do they expect to find her if not? Bounty hunters?
 Quoting: Trenton12

I've never heard of anyone offering such a large amount of money, but considering the power of online campaigns these days nothing would surprise me. It is a bizarre claim to be talking in terms of Jesus or anything like that and I certainly don't put too much faith in them. But what is clear is that there are some people out there who do believe this. There is a growing number of people talking about the return of Jesus and the end of the world - largely I think because of all the 2012 hype. It is interesting though, seeing how people react to this.
Trenton12
United Kingdom
10/29/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Zardos,

Yes, of course there's every chance people will jump to ridiculous assumptions based on some outdated calendar and a bunch of hokum. It's just a shame nobody is asking how this kind of things is happening and only forums like this have any information or dialogue based around it.

Ultimately the whole thing seems suspect to me, and we should be asking what she has run away from. Seems to me like someone her age with a dependent wouldn't reject a support network without good reason. Or at least you'd hope so anyway.
Power woman
User ID: 25904726
United States
10/29/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi all, I am assuming that most of you have seen the increase in reward. Please post Emily's picture on your Facebook profiles with a link to her website www.findemilyturner.com
On another related note, anyone notice the pattern of the storms on the east coast of the us? This weather pattern has not hit coastline since the early 1900.......He is coming........
Pennyless

User ID: 25319988
United States
10/29/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAHAHAHA

I am wiling to bet a million dollars that if this wikifess person is for real, they just got WWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY more than they were bargaining for by posting on GLP. Romney, government conspiracy and anti-religitard speak, non of which are related to the original post..

Welcome to GLP.
Zardos
United Kingdom
10/29/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Zardos,

Yes, of course there's every chance people will jump to ridiculous assumptions based on some outdated calendar and a bunch of hokum. It's just a shame nobody is asking how this kind of things is happening and only forums like this have any information or dialogue based around it.

Ultimately the whole thing seems suspect to me, and we should be asking what she has run away from. Seems to me like someone her age with a dependent wouldn't reject a support network without good reason. Or at least you'd hope so anyway.
 Quoting: Trenton12 2869235

Hi Trenton,

You would hope so, certainly, but there's no telling what people might be frightened of - whether it's a real or imagined. I agree that it's a shame the mainstream media doesn't cover such things. It could be that there's a media blackout over the issue - alternatively it could be something more mundane such as that the media is simply obsessed with the endless coverage of the same old nonesense.

The problem is, all sorts of far more important stories go un reported. I'm looking forward to finding out what this A Second Sun film is - if it turns out to be something real or just another worthless documentary.
Zardos
United Kingdom
10/29/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAHAHAHA

I am wiling to bet a million dollars that if this wikifess person is for real, they just got WWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY more than they were bargaining for by posting on GLP. Romney, government conspiracy and anti-religitard speak, non of which are related to the original post..

Welcome to GLP.
 Quoting: Pennyless

The Wikifess website appears to be disowning him, but if he is looking for research material, then he's got plenty to wade through :-)
Whitefeather
User ID: 10082058
Denmark
10/29/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi - first, apologies if this goes against the rules, but I checked through the FAQ and couldn't see anything.

I'm trying to find out some infomration relating to intelligence services monitoring religious organisations, possibly including anti-abortion groups called Operation Archangel.

Does anyone know anything?

The site I represent - www.wikifess.com - has had some information about a girl who was helped to escape from a forced abortion, but who has since then gone off the grid with her baby.

We think that the anti-abortion group may have been classed as domestic terrorists despite helping this girl and they are trying to find her again and offering a reward.

We're not sure of all the agendas at play here and who the good guys are. We have some dox, but are finding them difficult to verify.

What we do know is that there's a reward for finding her and her baby which we hear is set to increase.

Any info gratefully recieved. This isn't really what we do, but are completely puzzled by this one. If you want to send us info privately, you can via our website or dm on twitter which you can find thru that too.
 Quoting: Wikifess
She's a slut.bananasexsideways
Trenton12
United Kingdom
10/30/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
[youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]

It seems there's more over on Wikifess related to this, they say it's independent corroboration but that remains to be seen as not sure the source is known. Still, the story obviously has some legs.

Still doubting this missing girl has given birth to anything other than a normal baby though...
The Stranger

User ID: 25905713
United States
10/31/2012 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just had a bizarre thought. What if the return of Christ was (second coming) was due to a government or religious experiment? Someone tries to clone Jesus, using DNA that has been kept under wraps for ages and find a girl like Emily Turner, someone who has been in and out of social care (quoting the FindEmilyTurner website here) and might not be missed if things go south.

The girl escapes with the child, maybe or maybe not aware of just how unique her child actually is and, suddenly, the people who started this are desperate to find her.

Maybe I've said too much... If this was all true, then I should be careful about how much I talk about this, huh?
Zardos
United Kingdom
10/31/2012 06:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for that Stranger, if you suddenly go missing from this thread, we'll know the reason why.

It's not entirely impossible. Kids who are in and out of social care are often the targets of various experiments - this is, afterall, how we cured smallpox - testing innoculations on local children.

Of course, it does all depend on what definition of Messiah we have - whether we take the literal biblical idea of the son of God returned or an individual who will bring about great change.

Either way - thanks for putting the idea of a genetically modified, zombie Jesus on the loose somewhere. A nice thought for Halloween.
OBAMANTICHRIST!!!!! (OP)
User ID: 17343734
United Kingdom
10/31/2012 06:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
NOW THAT OBAMA THE ANTICHRIST IS HERE IT STANDS TO REASON THAT JESUS PRAISE HIM WILL RETURN MSYBE THIS REALLY IS IT AND TEH STORM IN NEW YORK IS A RESULT OF THE SEVEN SEALS OPENING AS PUNISHMENT FOR WIKEDNESS IF THIS GIRL REALLY HAS BORNED JESUS INTO THE WORLD PRAISE HIM AND REJOICE AND GET READY CANNED GOODS AND AMMUNITION DONT LET OBAMANTICHRIST WIN JESUS IS HERE TO SAVE ALL EXEPT SINNERS

battleflagbattleflagbattleflagbattleflagbattleflagbattleflagbattleflagbattleflagbattleflagbattleflag
Wikifess (OP)
United Kingdom
10/31/2012 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
NOW THAT OBAMA THE ANTICHRIST IS HERE IT STANDS TO REASON THAT JESUS PRAISE HIM WILL RETURN MSYBE THIS REALLY IS IT AND TEH STORM IN NEW YORK IS A RESULT OF THE SEVEN SEALS OPENING AS PUNISHMENT FOR WIKEDNESS IF THIS GIRL REALLY HAS BORNED JESUS INTO THE WORLD PRAISE HIM AND REJOICE AND GET READY CANNED GOODS AND AMMUNITION DONT LET OBAMANTICHRIST WIN JESUS IS HERE TO SAVE ALL EXEPT SINNERS

Quoting: OBAMANTICHRIST!!!!! 17343734

Wait. That post wasn't finished. I was quoting it from somewhere else. Sorry guys.

I *was* from Wikifess, by the way, but they've now cut me loose. I think they may be compromised.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
10/31/2012 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wait? Can anyone just post as anyone here? How do you tell who is who?

Anyway - the above post is an example of the messages that have been coming from certain places. I was trying to quote it but excuse my lack of understanding of how to work this forum.

There's something weird going on and some people do genuinely seem to belive that this girl has something to do with fulfilling prophecy. It's being taken seriously by the authorities. Probably because they're afraid of another Waco or Heaven's Gate. I fear that's what this might be building to.
WikifessItself
User ID: 20853345
United Kingdom
10/31/2012 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
The above person and originator of this tread have nothing to do with wikifess.com.

As we stand for freedom of speech we will not be putting in a complaint or asking for this to be removed, but for the record, please be aware that all posts apart from this one and any subsequent ones using this id are NOT affiliated with the organisation and website, Wikifess.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
10/31/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Geoff - that's you, isn't it?

You make me so bloody sad, you really do. Come on. Why not just tell them the truth?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26454908
Australia
10/31/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
viral marketing or trying to start a conspiracy for fun/school.
Trenton12
United Kingdom
10/31/2012 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Think this is getting a bit ridiculous really- it's unlikely anyone was trying to engineer Jesus, if nothing else it wouldn't be in the best interests of the powers that be...

...I assure you that's not my only problem with that theory though.

Secondly, what would be so important about this girl they'd have to get rid of her, or pay so much to get her back? I'm no cynic, but X Men isn't a documentary, and we've a long way to go evolution wise before people start developing beyond what humans can do at the moment.

As an aside, Obama, antichrist? Can we not get a little perspective here, and start looking at the real questions. What's the video, who is this girl, and now given the Wikifess comment above, who started this thread in the first place?

I'm a little concerned, given this could well be a human rights issue, but also getting tired of digressions... only so many hours out of work in the day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26740743
France
10/31/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
upped the reward to 6m! Stories smaller than this one had made to all the press before, just weird that someone with this kind of cash has not made it a big profile story all over the news... Realistically such things usually involve government level, if nothing else they could support the investigation, otherwise it just seems they are trying to sweep it under the carpet... Would not be surprised if they are though, when it comes to religion they often want things like this one disappear to create as little of a resonance as possible.
 Quoting: new-outlook 6128748

Also odd, they only have the two photos of her. This is not a family sponsored search.....
Trenton12
United Kingdom
10/31/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chris and Phil Present are running another leaked clip from Operation Archangel, doesn't really say much apart from some spiel from some guy, who says something about everything we believe being true.

Any thoughts? Really keen to know what's going on here.

[link to www.chrisandphilpresent.co.uk]
new-outlook
User ID: 6128748
United Kingdom
11/04/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw a clip online, from [link to heyuguys.co.uk]

Really confused, I thought this was a search, but they seem to have lots of footage of the girl, so if someone started making a documentary, was this known to them before Emily decided to run away?
Zardos
User ID: 26775267
United Kingdom
11/05/2012 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw a clip online, from [link to heyuguys.co.uk]

Really confused, I thought this was a search, but they seem to have lots of footage of the girl, so if someone started making a documentary, was this known to them before Emily decided to run away?
 Quoting: new-outlook 6128748

I've no idea - could possibly a docu drama - so those scenes could be reconstructions. Time will tell I guess. Is this the same film as the one which is on here? [link to www.chrisandphilpresent.co.uk]
The Stranger

User ID: 26877304
United States
11/06/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe the price has been upped because these videos are starting to come out. Someone might be getting a little desperate to find the girl so that they can tell the "real" story before the documentary or whatever it is spills the beans.
Jackie
User ID: 25854578
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just read those two articles which have been connected to Emily Turner.
[link to wikifess.blog.com]
[link to wikifess.blog.com]

If you could have a look. There are comments that Emily may carry the second son of God. Isn't it crazy? But maybe also explained why the website are paying so much looking for her.Anyone believe in this?

GLP