Operation Archangel?

Powerwoman
User ID: 25904726
United States
11/06/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Operation Archangel?
Jackie they are saying that because it is true. There are believers and doubters, but Emily needs to be found....
The Stranger

User ID: 26877304
United States
11/06/2012 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm very suspicious of you, PowerWoman. Whose side are you on, exactly...?yeahsure

Last Edited by The Stranger on 11/06/2012 04:51 PM
Zardos
User ID: 26775267
United Kingdom
11/07/2012 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm very suspicious of you, PowerWoman. Whose side are you on, exactly...?yeahsure
 Quoting: The Stranger

How can you doubt the word of someone called Power Woman Stranger? :-)

I don't know about some of the more outlandish theories floating around, but it certainly does seem there are a lot of people looking for this girl. Wikifess has been adding more hints suggesting the two are connected. [link to www.wikifess.com]

What's amazing is that she's remained at large for so long. Surely she can't have done so without help from some organisation. If so, what's their interest in this?
The Stranger

United States
11/07/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I can't say that I doubt their words but their motives instead. They seem like they're trying to help and get the truth out but what if they are ultimately trying to lead us astray? They could really be out to get Emily, for all we know.
Zardos
United Kingdom
11/08/2012 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I can't say that I doubt their words but their motives instead. They seem like they're trying to help and get the truth out but what if they are ultimately trying to lead us astray? They could really be out to get Emily, for all we know.

That's a valid point - how can you be certain of the motives of anyone posting on a forum these days. There is something very unsettling about the entire story. You might have thought we'd have heard more about this in the press, unless there is an embargo on the story getting out somehow.
Jackie
User ID: 25854578
United Kingdom
11/08/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
It would be shocking news if it is about the return of the Second Son. If it is true, maybe the government or the organizations would want to hide the info? Then we will never know the truth, or we will eventually know it one day..
new-outlook
User ID: 6128748
United Kingdom
11/09/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
It would be shocking news if it is about the return of the Second Son. If it is true, maybe the government or the organizations would want to hide the info? Then we will never know the truth, or we will eventually know it one day..
 Quoting: Jackie 25854578

Has anyone seen more coverage of this story in the UK media? It appears the information is limited here, but some other foreign online portals have been buzzing with additional posts. Even the wikifess was about a week late with the link to the documentary compared to some Russian websites...
The Stranger

United States
11/10/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw a clip online, from [link to heyuguys.co.uk]

Really confused, I thought this was a search, but they seem to have lots of footage of the girl, so if someone started making a documentary, was this known to them before Emily decided to run away?
 Quoting: new-outlook 6128748

I've no idea - could possibly a docu drama - so those scenes could be reconstructions. Time will tell I guess. Is this the same film as the one which is on here? [link to www.chrisandphilpresent.co.uk]
 Quoting: Zardos 26775267

Back-tracking a little just to say that I got chills watching the trailer one when they show the girl, Emily. There this part in there where she's in a church, that's where I was feeling all prickly.
Trenton12
User ID: 2869235
United Kingdom
11/11/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Has anyone else noticed the reward has now increased to £25million?

"An anonymous benefactor has, completely out of the blue, decided to put all his financial backing to our campaign. Please print and display this poster (download link below) anywhere you can think of. We desperately want to find Emily and her baby, if you know where they are please let us know."

Surely nobody can afford that?

I've found a Facebook group for this too- [link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

Sent them this message as someone needs to set the record straight here!

There seems to be a lot of speculation being spread on forums about Emily, just so you know- might be worth putting setting the record straight and getting some of the people involved who have taken an interest already?

Linked back to this thread so we'll see if they respond.
Jake MG
User ID: 25910256
United States
11/11/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, that was quite a turn in the story of Emily! The idea of "producing" a new Jesus by creating a special DNA (I wonder how is this possible though!) is even better than my theory of alien abduction! I love that!!

If someone is still skeptical about the whole Jesus thing, I would say it could be a genetically-engineered embrion that Emily was empregnated with (not "Jesus", but just a lab-created human to be!)!!!It reminds me a little about OctoMom story:)))) haha

And Operation Archangel is still a secret....Hm.
Jake MG
United States
11/11/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The reward is 25 million now????

Ridiculous!!!!5a5a

Government is for sure behind this stuff!!!!!
Zardos
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
The reward is 25 million now????

Ridiculous!!!!5a5a

Government is for sure behind this stuff!!!!!
 Quoting: Jake MG 25910256

No way could the government afford 25million.
Zardos
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Has anyone else noticed the reward has now increased to £25million?

"An anonymous benefactor has, completely out of the blue, decided to put all his financial backing to our campaign. Please print and display this poster (download link below) anywhere you can think of. We desperately want to find Emily and her baby, if you know where they are please let us know."

Wikifess is claiming to have information that the British and US governments are looking for a missing person. Is this the same person or are we all jumping to conclusions?

Here's the [link to www.wikifess.com]
The Stranger
United States
11/12/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe they have no intention of actually paying anyone and that's why the price has been rising so much. They just want to motivate people.
Zardos
User ID: 27656115
United Kingdom
11/13/2012 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe they have no intention of actually paying anyone and that's why the price has been rising so much. They just want to motivate people.
 Quoting: The Stranger 26877304

I agree - that just sounds like ridiculous money. They're trying to smoke someone out here.
The Stranger

United States
11/14/2012 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's clear that it's the same girl in the videos and on the Find Emily Turner website, so we know so far that she was going to get an abortion, didn't and that there is some freaky stuff going on.

Why is it that they only have that one picture of her as an adult, anyway? Did you notice that they keep adding things to the poster too?

[link to findemilyturner.bravesites.com]
Amanda
User ID: 27737937
United States
11/14/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am curious about this Emily Turner and Operation Archangel simply because this is not the only thread I have seen mentioning this girl and her baby. I wonder if there is so much more to this and if there is a cover-up going on. There is quite a bit of money being offered for her, and from what I can gather the family is not that well off.
The Stranger

United States
11/14/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hold the phones, hold the presses!

Okay, I stumbled on this just now and thought I'd share:

[link to www.purgetheworld.com]

They have more than one adult photo of Emily Turner too, which has me wondering...

Last Edited by The Stranger on 11/14/2012 02:38 PM
Jake MG
United States
11/18/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've found them (www.purgetheworld.com) too!!!

This is getting really serious!!! I mean, if alien abduction and a clone of Jesus sounds a liiitle bit unrealistic (let's admit it!iamwith), BUT - religious extremists searching for Emily is REALLY something!!!

Maybe she is not a victim at all?tomato Maybe she has done something bad??? Stole important information???
new-outlook
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Religious extremists in the mix, and the money is pumping right in!!! The girl is definitely of interest to the authorities now, if not for the religious connection limits, then simply due to the 25Mil price tag on her and her son's lives...
michiko
User ID: 28043019
Canada
11/18/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is really getting more exciting, but more unpredictable! It seems that the Muslims are also seriously looking for Emily Turner in [link to www.purgetheworld.com] They're really determined. A lot of groups are arising to find Emily Turner.. What's next after this? I hope there will be no chaos as more and more organizations will run after another to find her.. I really, really hope that no disarray will happen because of their mission.
The Stranger

United States
11/19/2012 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm sure disarray has already occurred and we're not aware of it. Deaths and "accidents" happen every day. Who knows, maybe that piece of news that got shoved to the back of the newspaper was actually significant to what's going on with this Operation Archangel situation and Emily Turner.
Zardos
User ID: 28062609
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm sure disarray has already occurred and we're not aware of it. Deaths and "accidents" happen every day. Who knows, maybe that piece of news that got shoved to the back of the newspaper was actually significant to what's going on with this Operation Archangel situation and Emily Turner.

This is pretty freaky - for extremists saying they are willing to ally with christians means they must be desperate. It clues into something I've been hearing from a lot of people - one channel four the other week, someone said that Mualims and Christians unite against the forces of atheism. I don't think he was talking about this, but I've seen people saying this all over the place. As if people of religion are putting aside their differences and uniting against people who do not believe in God.

If all these organisations are coming together, it explains why they may be able to offer such a huge reward.
xen
User ID: 1344279
Australia
11/19/2012 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
legal tender or "money" as it has been inappropriately labeled has well and truly been taken out of the equation
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19779165
United States
11/19/2012 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've found them (www.purgetheworld.com) too!!!

This is getting really serious!!! I mean, if alien abduction and a clone of Jesus sounds a liiitle bit unrealistic (let's admit it!iamwith), BUT - religious extremists searching for Emily is REALLY something!!!

Maybe she is not a victim at all?tomato Maybe she has done something bad??? Stole important information???
 Quoting: Jake MG 25910256

Wait a friggin minute!!!! LISTEN to the male voice (heavy Arabic accentand hiding behind a face scarftoo!!) as soon as you click on the above purgetheworlkd website!!. In the end, he CLEARLY says, you will know her when you see her!! He also says, "help US recover her and her child!! WTF is the US??? Arabs/Muslims are looking for her???

Somethings VERY VERY wrong here!!!

This has NOTHING to do with an ANTI-abortion thing....
LordBeagle72

User ID: 27722851
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is a freaking role playing game. Someone needs to make up there mind if this Emily has had a boy or a girl.

Check the poster - near the bottom in red it says Mother and daughter, yet

[link to www.thunderclap.it (secure)]
[link to www.findemilyturner.com]

both say baby boy

and according to thunderclap this Ends Nov 22 at 12:00 PM EST
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1290427
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
If this is real for £25m someone ie a private security firm would have hacked and taken control of every cctv system on earth and found her by now.
For that reason I'm calling this £25m pay day a fake.
Zardos
User ID: 28062609
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is really getting more exciting, but more unpredictable! It seems that the Muslims are also seriously looking for Emily Turner in [link to www.purgetheworld.com] They're really determined. A lot of groups are arising to find Emily Turner.. What's next after this? I hope there will be no chaos as more and more organizations will run after another to find her.. I really, really hope that no disarray will happen because of their mission.
 Quoting: michiko 28043019

I've found this second version of the www.purgetheworld.com video on Youtube - seems even Islamic Extremists need a second take now and again. Don't think they intended it to go up: [link to www.youtube.com]

I think the word he's looking for there is "D'oh!"
The Stranger

United States
11/20/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: michiko 28043019

I've found this second version of the www.purgetheworld.com video on Youtube - seems even Islamic Extremists need a second take now and again. Don't think they intended it to go up: [link to www.youtube.com]

I think the word he's looking for there is "D'oh!"
 Quoting: Zardos 28062609

Weird, and kind of funny actually. All their mysteriousness kind of went out the window with that. I guess everyone has a blooper reel...
new-outlook
United Kingdom
11/24/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wikifess now revealed emails, showing a government front is the initiator of this story, including the website and reward announcements. This makes more sense now, I was surprised at the lack of government involvement, but I guess they fooled me at the root - the whole thing is a government front!!! But would disagree with siding on the scientific side of the nature of this campaign - religious could very well be the case, otherwise why would an extremist group like www.purgetheworld.com get on it, with a reward of their own? I appreciate political agendas, but when it comes to fanatics posting videos on make-shift websites, there are usually matters of religion at stake.

GLP