Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,977 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 823,770
Pageviews Today: 1,462,981Threads Today: 488Posts Today: 10,269
02:33 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6823450
United States
08/31/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
siren2

In continuation of a series of years of World at War,THIS IS A SPECIAL EDITION BASED UPON URGENT PENDING MATTERS, the following was the 2011 thread. Thread: The World at War, Official 2011 war thread for North Korea, Iran, Israel, China, U.S.

The following is the 2012 Thread up to the end of August.
Thread: World at War, Official 2012 Thread for Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Turkey, Egypt, Pakistan, India, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

Now we enter into the last four months of 2012. Follow the past year to see where we are at. I try not to give much BS and only ask that if you do not care for the topic or format, do not visit this thread. Trolls, you will be deleted or blocked, you can start your own thread if you wish, just leave us alone!
As stated at the start of 2012, 2012 will be the start of much chaos economically as well as militarily. We have gone through much doom and gloom already. But now, it is of urgency that we wait to see whether Iran goes nuclear, whether Israel takes it upon herself to attack Iran, whether the US leaves Israel to fend for herself, what the results of the US election have in store for Israel, the Mideast and the US, and what will happen in Syria.

Israel must face the challenge of a nuclear Iran with or without the U.S. to protect her. Further, Syria feels threatened as did Libya where Assad may lash out at Israel. The Hezbollah may too jump on in. Lebanon and Jordan may face their own arab spring. Egypt may tear up the Israeli peace treaty any day. Turkey looks as Israel with jealousy for Israel's gas and oil reserves in the Med.
China and Russia wish to impose retrictions on America's once global dominance where there will be more challenges to U.S. interests leading to possible military blows.
North Korea's tender young leader has no fear in challenging U.S. might and may cause further military adventurism.

Pakistan has nukes that could be stolen and/or Pakistan and the U.S. may enter into more vis a vis hotile interactions.

Iran is threatening to challenge the west and is due for a nuclear detonation soon. What the U.S./and or Israel do to stop Iran is worthy of watching every day.

Iraq is now under Iran's thumb and likely will further become a feifdom of Iran.

Afghanistan is soon to force the withdrawal of U.S. forces.
India and Pakistan may soon come to blows.

Will the global economic crisis resolve itself, will the crisis collapse the world economy, or whom may come forward with some new currency?

Further, spiritually, 2012 looks to be a year of turmoil.
There are seers warning of some type of sign from God this coming year. The Mayan's seemed to predict something. The Pope may flee Rome? A comet in the sky? Great earthquakes? Signs in the sky?

Look further at bug-outs or going grey, everyone should be prepping by now in case things really do go bad. I am just saying.

So, if you wish to discuss the above mentioned or wish to hear it from others, feel free to drop in and leave some good 5 stars if you find this inforomation either entertaining or productive.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21490652
United States
08/31/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21490652
United States
08/31/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Sock it to me time!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/31/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
‘Sparks fly’ over US policy on Iran at meeting between Netanyahu and US envoy

[link to www.timesofisrael.com]

Thanks Gerry!

I knew it happenned, just did not see the article yet.
godzilla85

User ID: 1077295
United States
08/31/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
WOOOHOOO!!! NEW THREAD
godzilla85

United States
08/31/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks Gerry!

Quoting: MIL MAN

too bad punches weren't thrown
ClydeX

User ID: 11310285
United States
08/31/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Someone left the door open.

I'll try to be quiet

hiding
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/31/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks Gerry!

too bad punches weren't thrown
 Quoting: godzilla85

I worry as Obahmah is actually daring Israel to take action.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/31/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'll try to be quiet

hiding
 Quoting: ClydeX

hf
Steve5728

User ID: 21752721
United States
08/31/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the thread MM!!!

Awesome, as always!!!

bump bump bump
Gerry52

User ID: 5789790
United States
08/31/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks Gerry!

Obamas passive aggressive behavior is inflaming the ME...the world needs a leader, not a patsy. The Israelis are becoming frustrated with the whole situation. The entire world can see that Iran has no desire to reach a diplomatic solution. They are balls to the wall developing a weapon they can wipe out Israel with and no amount of talking is going to stop them.
I know the voices aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas!
Semper Fi USMC
Very much an Occams Razor kind of guy.
Bridging the gap between "It can't happen to us" and "We're all going to die".
ClydeX

United States
08/31/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'll try to be quiet

hiding

hf

thanks much - and for the new thread allowing for a bit better housekeeping.

If I could trouble you to pm me an email address (since I can't pm you), I'd surely like to get in on the email list if it's not an issue.
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
godzilla85

United States
08/31/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks Gerry!

Obamas passive aggressive behavior is inflaming the ME...the world needs a leader, not a patsy. The Israelis are becoming frustrated with the whole situation. The entire world can see that Iran has no desire to reach a diplomatic solution. They are balls to the wall developing a weapon they can wipe out Israel with and no amount of talking is going to stop them.
 Quoting: Gerry52

it'll sadly take a nuke going off or a 9/11 type event to shake people out of apathy for a little while at the very least, O is useless right now he's in campaign mode, worse part is he may still actually win the election.
Gerry52

United States
Report Abusive Post

Thanks Gerry!

You have to know the Israelis are watching the American presidential polls. If Romney is going to be the clear choice, they may wait to attack Iran, however if it looks like it is going to be four more years of Obama it will benefit them to attack before the elections to force Obamas hand.
Semper Fi USMC
ReVbo™

User ID: 16860056
United States
Report Abusive Post
Glad you got that gold star, MM. I've always enjoyed your threads, but the trolls invariably appear on anything Israel-related, and it's nice to have one place where we can just get the news and some reasonable commentary without having to hear "DEATH TO ISRAEL!" every other post.

I, for one, support the Jewish state, and appreciate you and the rest of the crew here keeping us informed.
John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Terviseks

User ID: 22355664
France
08/31/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the new thread... I bet this thread will cover the long waited strike on Iran nuke sites.

Does Israel is the only one to see that diplomacy is not working and that someone has to strike first ?
The human mind: a ferret who is feared
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/31/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'll try to be quiet

hiding

hf

If I could trouble you to pm me an email address (since I can't pm you), I'd surely like to get in on the email list if it's not an issue.

Done!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/31/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the new thread... I bet this thread will cover the long waited strike on Iran nuke sites.

Does Israel is the only one to see that diplomacy is not working and that someone has to strike first ?
 Quoting: Terviseks

Romney sees it but he has no power.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/31/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Glad you got that gold star, MM. I've always enjoyed your threads, but the trolls invariably appear on anything Israel-related, and it's nice to have one place where we can just get the news and some reasonable commentary without having to hear "DEATH TO ISRAEL!" every other post.

I, for one, support the Jewish state, and appreciate you and the rest of the crew here keeping us informed.
 Quoting: ReVbo™

Thanks!

rockon
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/31/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks Gerry!

I did not watch the RNC last night. Did Romney at least try to slam O's foreign policy or "missing" foreign policy?
ClydeX

United States
08/31/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'll try to be quiet

hiding

hf

Done!

Email sent
Gerry52

United States
08/31/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks Gerry!

I did not watch the RNC last night. Did Romney at least try to slam O's foreign policy or "missing" foreign policy?

Yes and he all but said that he would support Israel (our friends) in the ME. He was as clear as he could be without inflaming the situation. I'm sure the folks in the ME, on both sides got the message. It was loud and clear.
Semper Fi USMC
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/31/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.debka.com]

The above column indicates that it is a new policy of Israel to atatck Obahmah and US policy from here on out. Yes, if Romney is to win, maybe Israel could try to wait out Iran. However, Israel is still trying to move a mountain by getting Obahmah beat up politically so that he will decide to attack Iran. Even so, that attack means nothing politically if it does not happen weeks before the election. And, israel knows she does not have much time, especially with Fordo expanding.
fromSouthCarolina

User ID: 22787468
United States
08/31/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bump for active threads...
luke
Gerry52

United States
08/31/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.debka.com]

The above column indicates that it is a new policy of Israel to atatck Obahmah and US policy from here on out. Yes, if Romney is to win, maybe Israel could try to wait out Iran. However, Israel is still trying to move a mountain by getting Obahmah beat up politically so that he will decide to attack Iran. Even so, that attack means nothing politically if it does not happen weeks before the election. And, israel knows she does not have much time, especially with Fordo expanding.

I would also think this new Israeli policy is timed to move some of the Jewish vote over to the republicans as they have historically voted democratic. It couldn't hurt...
Semper Fi USMC
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/31/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.debka.com]

I would also think this new Israeli policy is timed to move some of the Jewish vote over to the republicans as they have historically voted democratic. It couldn't hurt...

No doubt Bibi would do as much as he could to get Romney in, meaning even make Obahmah look bad and raise the stakes in this crisis.
tmorais

User ID: 22822315
Brazil
08/31/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good luck with the new thread. rockon
Steve5728

United States
08/31/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
So we are now moving into a new window MM.

The question is will Bibi will pull the trigger before early October???

Some tense weeks ahead for sure!!!

It's not looking good at all!

bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/31/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump
 Quoting: Steve5728

Very tough choice for Israel right now, war on her wn, or wait and risk Iran becoming impossible to stop and even the US not changing its policy if Romney does not get elected. It must all be wieghed.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/31/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
And now it is official . . .

Russia says Iran's nuclear power plant fully operational
[link to www.jpost.com]
Steve5728

United States
08/31/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump
 Quoting: Steve5728

Very tough choice for Israel right now, war on her wn, or wait and risk Iran becoming impossible to stop and even the US not changing its policy if Romney does not get elected. It must all be wieghed.

MM, I believe that a Spring 2013 strike would be useless.

Giving Iran another 7 or 8 months would be a disaster.

IMHO, it's very, very soon or never!!!

abomb abomb abomb

GLP