Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,029 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,106,518
Pageviews Today: 2,002,697Threads Today: 883Posts Today: 15,409
10:36 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

Steve5728

User ID: 21752721
United States
11/04/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Worried much for post election. If it is closer than we think, Obahmah may not step down without race riots.

ochange
 Quoting: MIL MAN

I'm ready for anything!!!

bump
 Quoting: Steve5728

Where I live, not much worry, but for you yes, challenges.

We will see what develops my friend!!!

Been working crazy hours!!!

Speak to ya soon bud!

Good night!
Steve5728

User ID: 21752721
United States
11/04/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Expert: Obama Victory Would Mean Tough Times for Israel
A second term for Obama could be bad news for Israel, according to U.S.-Israel relations expert Prof. Eytan Gilboa.

[link to www.israelnationalnews.com]

afro

That is a given!!!

G-d willing, it won't happen!!!

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26095198
United States
11/04/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Israeli warplanes fly over Golan as Hizballah fighters pour into Syria

[link to www.debka.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/04/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Worried much for post election. If it is closer than we think, Obahmah may not step down without race riots.

ochange

bump

Where I live, not much worry, but for you yes, challenges.

We will see what develops my friend!!!

Been working crazy hours!!!

Speak to ya soon bud!

Good night!

Good night friend!

cheers
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/04/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Simulation: The first 48 hours after an Iran strike
[link to www.jpost.com]

Not too credible a game in my view.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27060868
United States
11/05/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama's woman in Tehran

One of US president's senior advisors is secretly making efforts to establish line of communication with Iran

[link to www.ynetnews.com]

wtf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report: Suicide bomb kills 50 soldiers, Assad gunmen

A suicide car bombing killed at least 50 members of the Syrian security forces and gunmen loyal to President Bashar al-Assad on Monday in Hama province, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.

"A fighter from the (al-Qaeda inspired) Nusra Front blew himself up ... in the Hama countryside. At least 50 were killed," said Rami Abdelrahman, the head of the observatory.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Iran says allowed to build overseas arms facilities

Iran halfheartedly admitted that it had established the Sudanese weapons factory that was destroyed in an air raid last week, defiantly stating that it has the right to build arms facilities overseas.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
CBS releases even more unseen footage from Obama interview after Benghazi attack...

[link to www.breitbart.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14995357
United States
11/05/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Military Man. Please boot this Steve guy and this AC from your thread they are both ruining a great thread which I have been following for years. These are both kids ruining a great thread. Thanks in advance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19555551
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Military Man. Please boot this Steve guy and this AC from your thread they are both ruining a great thread which I have been following for years. These are both kids ruining a great thread. Thanks in advance.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14995357

The bad AC is banned continuously, he keeps changing his computer ID. Steve has had a few very bad days and has been subject to continuous attacks from the Argentina offender. Steve is expected to back in his usual form and avoid feeding the trolls and all will be well. By the way, Steve has had some very very good intell concerning events and I for one do not wish to lose that and his friendship so much as we all must adhere to some degree of above the normal GLP consideration and Steve generally is fine about that. I can say that more than a few of us have had a bad day or two with troll attacks, myself included. The problem was that I could not jump in quick enough due to not eing available. I take soem blame for things getting worse than they needed to be.

drinks
John Holmes
User ID: 25015863
United States
11/05/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

Riots? Crazy people?? Voter fraud???

I'm on Long Island and we are STILL in the dark so what really scares me is if these riots take place, these areas that are in the dark (figuratively and literally) are gonna be a dangerious place to live!

Now use that as a smoke screen to launch an attack on Iran and you got some SERIOUS PROBLEMS!

May God have mercy on us all!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Riots? Crazy people?? Voter fraud???

I'm on Long Island and we are STILL in the dark so what really scares me is if these riots take place, these areas that are in the dark (figuratively and literally) are gonna be a dangerious place to live!

Now use that as a smoke screen to launch an attack on Iran and you got some SERIOUS PROBLEMS!

May God have mercy on us all!

AMEN!

angel3
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
UN: Iran not cooperating on nuclear weapons probe

wall
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama in Wisconsin: I will bring our troops home

President Barack Obama delivered a speech in the key state of Wisconsin, one day prior to US elections.

Obama said that if reelected he will "bring the troops back home" and added, "A major progress was achieved during my administration but there is still a lot of work to do."

WHO THE HELL WAS IN CHARGE THIS PAST ALMOST FOUR YEARS?
oridin
godzilla85

User ID: 1077295
United States
11/05/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

wall

some things are so sad you just have to laugh at em. I'm gonna just say...DDDDUUUUUHHHH
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

wall

some things are so sad you just have to laugh at em. I'm gonna just say...DDDDUUUUUHHHH
 Quoting: godzilla85

ana
DblTapViper

User ID: 23719187
United States
11/05/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
MM sent PM - nothing special no inside info - just a suggestion.
DblTapViper
DblTapViper

United States
11/05/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

The bad AC is banned continuously, he keeps changing his computer ID. Steve has had a few very bad days and has been subject to continuous attacks from the Argentina offender. Steve is expected to back in his usual form and avoid feeding the trolls and all will be well. By the way, Steve has had some very very good intell concerning events and I for one do not wish to lose that and his friendship so much as we all must adhere to some degree of above the normal GLP consideration and Steve generally is fine about that. I can say that more than a few of us have had a bad day or two with troll attacks, myself included. The problem was that I could not jump in quick enough due to not eing available. I take soem blame for things getting worse than they needed to be.

drinks

I for one support Steve 100%.
DblTapViper
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Have you all broke out of a mental facility?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26856208

Background for Argentina, . . .

There really is nothing wrong with being gay...It's the repression of your natural urges that is causing the problems...
 Quoting: DarbyDoom

Ouch... LOL... to be declared Gay by the one person who would know.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23719187

Gimme a break...

Having a little crush on Rachel Maddow does not make me gay...

Geez - last time I post on this thread after having a couple of glasses of wine...
 Quoting: DarbyDoom

This isn't going to turn out well, but assured I do not believe you are gay. I could go on but this hole I dug is deep enough. LOL...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

drinks

I for one support Steve 100%.
 Quoting: DblTapViper

THOSE that know my email should email me verses PM me as I may be able to act quicker on putting out flames!

explosion

Goofy Thum
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11326620
United Kingdom
11/05/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Breaking: Israeli forces jeep blown up by Syrian forces, on routine patrol.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11326620

Ummmmm link?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Four IDF Soldiers Injured After Vehicle Crashed

Four IDF soldiers were injured Monday when their vehicle crashed in the West Bank.

One soldier was trapped in the vehicle until security forces were able to rescue her. She sustained moderate injuries while the other three were lightly injured.
[link to www.israelnationalnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11326620
United Kingdom
11/05/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ummmmm link?

UK tv news. No link at this time.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
IDF jeep hit by Syrian gunfire; none injured

Golani patrol vehicle sustains damage after being hit during routine operation. No injuries reported

An IDF patrol vehicle sustained some damage due to Syrian gunfire Monday. No injuries were reported.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

This seems to say being hit by stray bullets, not so sure.

GOOD Catch AC!

doomsol

Tensions are rising!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
After talking to friends, STRAY BULLETS MY ASS!

blackeye
JimBomB

User ID: 26956615
United States
11/05/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
fun83
85fun
For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
:fun83:
:85fun:
 Quoting: JimBomB

helicopter

GLP