Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,820 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,123,840
Pageviews Today: 2,056,814Threads Today: 717Posts Today: 15,375
07:47 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27060868
United States
11/05/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Netanyahu Says Capable of Iran Strike if Necessary
[link to www.israelnationalnews.com]

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu told the Israeli people Monday that he is capable of "pushing the button" and would be ready to strike Iran if he felt it necessary.

In a Channel 2 investigative report Netanyahu said, "I guarantee that if I'm re-elected as prime minister I will not allow Iran to get a nuclear bomb." When asked if he was capable of "pressing the button" he replied, "I am capable, if I have to. I hope that I won't have to."

Netanyahu added, "Today we are not begging other people to help us. Today we are prepared ourselves."
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Red Flag Over the Atlantic
China is angling to take over a U.S. airbase in the Azores.[/b]

[link to www.nationalreview.com]

Terceira, however, has one big attraction for Beijing: Air Base No. 4. Better known as Lajes Field, the facility where Premier Wen’s 747 landed in June is jointly operated by the U.S. Air Force and its Portuguese counterpart. If China controlled the base, the Atlantic would no longer be secure. From the 10,865-foot runway on the northeast edge of the island, Chinese planes could patrol the northern and central portions of the Atlantic and thereby cut air and sea traffic between the U.S. and Europe. Beijing would also be able to deny access to the nearby Mediterranean Sea.

And China could target the American homeland. Lajes is less than 2,300 miles from New York, shorter than the distance between Pearl Harbor and Los Angeles.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
China is angling to take over a U.S. airbase in the Azores.[/

Terceira, however, has one big attraction for Beijing: Air Base No. 4. Better known as Lajes Field, the facility where Premier Wen’s 747 landed in June is jointly operated by the U.S. Air Force and its Portuguese counterpart. If China controlled the base, the Atlantic would no longer be secure. From the 10,865-foot runway on the northeast edge of the island, Chinese planes could patrol the northern and central portions of the Atlantic and thereby cut air and sea traffic between the U.S. and Europe. Beijing would also be able to deny access to the nearby Mediterranean Sea.

And China could target the American homeland. Lajes is less than 2,300 miles from New York, shorter than the distance between Pearl Harbor and Los Angeles.bricks
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Israeli forces on high alert after Syrian gunfire hit Israeli military jeep on Golan

[link to www.debka.com]

uhoh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12223595
United Kingdom
11/05/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Russia vs USA we can only hope
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Russian nuclear attack sub detected in Atlantic; Near East Coast...

[link to freebeacon.com]

SOme Russian electioneering!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
And some more electioneering but a pretty bold statement!
clappa

Netanyahu: I Will Attack Iran Alone if Necessary

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu promises that by the time his term is over, Iran will not have a nuclear weapons program

abomb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22733536
United States
11/05/2012 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
And some more electioneering but a pretty bold statement!
clappa

Netanyahu: I Will Attack Iran Alone if Necessary

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu promises that by the time his term is over, Iran will not have a nuclear weapons program

abomb
 Quoting: MIL MAN

MILLLLY MAN WHEN IS WORLD WAR THREE GOING TO START I CANNOT TAKE IT, I WANT TO SEE THE WHOLE WORLD INVADING EACH OTHER, but i do not want to fight.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
11/05/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
The way Iran launders money, Israel will have to attack more than just Iran by the second day after...the first bomb.
Steve5728

User ID: 21752721
United States
11/05/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Military Man. Please boot this Steve guy and this AC from your thread they are both ruining a great thread which I have been following for years. These are both kids ruining a great thread. Thanks in advance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19555551

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14995357

The bad AC is banned continuously, he keeps changing his computer ID. Steve has had a few very bad days and has been subject to continuous attacks from the Argentina offender. Steve is expected to back in his usual form and avoid feeding the trolls and all will be well. By the way, Steve has had some very very good intell concerning events and I for one do not wish to lose that and his friendship so much as we all must adhere to some degree of above the normal GLP consideration and Steve generally is fine about that. I can say that more than a few of us have had a bad day or two with troll attacks, myself included. The problem was that I could not jump in quick enough due to not eing available. I take soem blame for things getting worse than they needed to be.

drinks

smile_kiss!!!
Steve5728

United States
11/05/2012 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Military Man. Please boot this Steve guy and this AC from your thread they are both ruining a great thread which I have been following for years. These are both kids ruining a great thread. Thanks in advance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19555551

The bad AC is banned continuously, he keeps changing his computer ID. Steve has had a few very bad days and has been subject to continuous attacks from the Argentina offender. Steve is expected to back in his usual form and avoid feeding the trolls and all will be well. By the way, Steve has had some very very good intell concerning events and I for one do not wish to lose that and his friendship so much as we all must adhere to some degree of above the normal GLP consideration and Steve generally is fine about that. I can say that more than a few of us have had a bad day or two with troll attacks, myself included. The problem was that I could not jump in quick enough due to not eing available. I take soem blame for things getting worse than they needed to be.

drinks

I for one support Steve 100%.
 Quoting: DblTapViper

smile_kiss!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19555551
United States
11/05/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

drinks

I for one support Steve 100%.
 Quoting: DblTapViper

smile_kiss!!!
 Quoting: Steve5728

Works for me thanks for the response and keep up the good work!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23406708
United States
11/05/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Completely OT -

When is Gerry coming back from the desert? ....I have a bad feeling about Libya... People I follow on Twitter are being outed as Intelligence... I'm presuming that's a Saigon is about to fall kind of sign...

Libya Herald editor George Grant, who comments about Libya under the name "Peter Brit" on the Guardian's ME Live Blog, was suddenly called back to the UK yesterday morning....He was ordered to attend a firearms training and kidnapping prevention class in Herefordshire.... He seemed rattled. I'm worried that his sudden schedule change could mean that the UK gov't knows something is afoot...

But then Mathaba called the Libya Herald the "British Herald" a couple of weeks ago, and Pro-G types seem to think its editors are British intelligence...

(If George is MI-6, Herefordshire's a cover story - British Intelligence agents have already had firearms training...)

Maybe I'm not the only one who realized PeterBrit's true identity...

Anyway, I wanted opinions on the Twitter outings & George "PB" Grant's sudden exit from Tripoli... Is this standard or ominous?

Also, one of the actual leaders of Ansar al Sharia (not that poor patsy from the prison gang NYTimes interviewed) just gave an interview to AJA. He claimed the current Libyan gov't was made up of thugs & NATO agents...and that NATO overthrew Gaddafi....Looks like they won't be playing nice with the new PM (or the new Libya for that matter)....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14995357
United States
11/05/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
الحوار السياسي الليبي ::: اخبار الحوار

خلال حملة استمرت ثلاثة ايام قام الهلال الاحمر الليبي فرع طرابلس بانتشال 94 جثة من وديان متفرقة في بني وليد تعود لافراد قوات درع ليبيا، كما تم استخراج عدد 12 جثة لذات القوات من مقابر جماعية على مشارف المدينة، تم التحفظ على الجثث في مستشفى شارع الزاوية تمهيدا لتسليمها لذويها خلال الايام القادمة.

translated that 4 ya...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I deleted that part of the message when the Arabic script didn't survive the posting...

My wonky husband moved to Seattle....
So I can't even get the Unicode translated back into Arabic script....

Where's my Rosetta Stone Arabic CD?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe these guys exchanged intel before arms negotiations.

[link to www.gulf-times.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18192607
United States
11/05/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Completely OT -

When is Gerry coming back from the desert? ....I have a bad feeling about Libya... People I follow on Twitter are being outed as Intelligence... I'm presuming that's a Saigon is about to fall kind of sign...

Libya Herald editor George Grant, who comments about Libya under the name "Peter Brit" on the Guardian's ME Live Blog, was suddenly called back to the UK yesterday morning....He was ordered to attend a firearms training and kidnapping prevention class in Herefordshire.... He seemed rattled. I'm worried that his sudden schedule change could mean that the UK gov't knows something is afoot...

But then Mathaba called the Libya Herald the "British Herald" a couple of weeks ago, and Pro-G types seem to think its editors are British intelligence...

(If George is MI-6, Herefordshire's a cover story - British Intelligence agents have already had firearms training...)

Maybe I'm not the only one who realized PeterBrit's true identity...

Anyway, I wanted opinions on the Twitter outings & George "PB" Grant's sudden exit from Tripoli... Is this standard or ominous?

Also, one of the actual leaders of Ansar al Sharia (not that poor patsy from the prison gang NYTimes interviewed) just gave an interview to AJA. He claimed the current Libyan gov't was made up of thugs & NATO agents...and that NATO overthrew Gaddafi....Looks like they won't be playing nice with the new PM (or the new Libya for that matter)....
 Quoting: DarbyDoom

You are always off topic, lol.

hf
Steve5728

United States
11/05/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lets all pray tonight for a Romney/Ryan victory!!!

Four more years of Barry will bring us to our demise!!!

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7879907
United States
11/05/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
If only everyone in America knew of and read Alexis de Tocqueville. this election wouldn't even be a question .. alas I dream . gear up folks . I'm in the Philly area and ready for anything ...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

I am praying with you brother! May G d give this nation a second chance and we ask you to bless this nation that is not centered on The Islamic faith but instead was built on Christian-Judeo beliefs and where if given guidance can still do what is just and what is necessary to promote your will.

grouphug
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
If only everyone in America knew of and read Alexis de Tocqueville. this election wouldn't even be a question .. alas I dream . gear up folks . I'm in the Philly area and ready for anything ...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7879907

Pray for you too!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

In 2nd reading of that it looks like a shady post on clist .. I meant that this election would be a question in Americans minds,, and that I live in Philly and ready fir any shtf. nonsense post election if it does go the way of some folks taking chunks out my paycheck ..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Detroit ought to be fun too. :zombie:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Detroit ought to be fun too. :zombie:
 Quoting: pool

Ugh!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Pray for you too!

Thanks. mm . my cell phone makes me sound like a Neanderthal at times seriously though does anyone agree with me that fir the majority of America the.citizenry has become.so detached from our 'mission statement ' our home, out task. as a nation of free people that we've neglected on our responsibility of holding our elected officials both national and local accountable for their ineptness. ? Were allowing a generation if weaklings and intellectual and emotional cowards to be our future. its being fostered on television , politically and what's.worse the political and emotional dribble has.filtered into our military. Ive beared witness to it first hand. were going backwards and no matter the president without the ppl of this nation having a modern day renaissanc we will never recover.

it must start tomorrow .

call me a shill if u will naysayers .. that wasn't my goal or aim nor am I
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Completely OT -

When is Gerry coming back from the desert? (More Libya Doom follows)

hf

That's because, no matter what is happening in the world, I am usually stuck on one topic...

There was a TV show in the 80s called Square Pegs. It starred Sara Jessica Parker & Jamie Gertz. Jamie Gertz played a character called Muffy who was always collecting money for some poor girl In Guatemala. By the end of the show, she was collecting money so that the poor Guatemalan girl could have cable TV in her bedroom...

25 years later - Guatemala is now Libya.... I'm always talking about it...BUT at least I'm not asking for money...

And this post just proves my point....disengaged electorate? I'm going to bed....after I check my twitter Libya feed...
Texan Buckeye

User ID: 1533753
United States
11/06/2012 12:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
China is angling to take over a U.S. airbase in the Azores.[/

And China could target the American homeland. Lajes is less than 2,300 miles from New York, shorter than the distance between Pearl Harbor and Los Angeles.bricks

Hi, guys and Darby! Just catching up with the day here, my little corner of the world has gone insane!

This is a big deal. Lajes is a vital base. Are we having another round of closures? I hate being retired mil. I understand why it would be considered for closure, because it's a "true" remote base. Families can go with the service member, but almost ALL of your stuff goes into storage. That's a big deal for families. Plus the tour is the usual length. It's also one of those bases that you have to shop for a lot of things you won't be able to get for a couple of years and then have it shipped.

All of that aside, it IS a serious mistake to close this one. I have NO clue what they're thinking, except maybe it's hard to get people to PCS there. Of all the closures, this one makes the least sense.

BTW, Darby...you are NEVER off topic!
Gerry52

User ID: 5789790
United States
11/06/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Completely OT -

When is Gerry coming back from the desert? (More Libya Doom follows)

hf

That's because, no matter what is happening in the world, I am usually stuck on one topic...

There was a TV show in the 80s called Square Pegs. It starred Sara Jessica Parker & Jamie Gertz. Jamie Gertz played a character called Muffy who was always collecting money for some poor girl In Guatemala. By the end of the show, she was collecting money so that the poor Guatemalan girl could have cable TV in her bedroom...

25 years later - Guatemala is now Libya.... I'm always talking about it...BUT at least I'm not asking for money...

And this post just proves my point....disengaged electorate? I'm going to bed....after I check my twitter Libya feed...

I'm back! Returned to the office yesterday morning and have been so busy with administrative catch up that I haven't had time for much else. Really considering retiring. To answer one question a few posts back...no, it is not unusual for an employee based in a hostile region to be called back for one type of schooling, training etc that will keep them alive based upon constant re-evaluations of the companies security protocols based upon changing conditions and intel. This is one of the huge parts of our business here. We can then either provide or contract the training services. In some cases the hard part is to convince the employees that this is deadly serious business. Some even refuse firearms training, so lets just say...we show them movies and they generally change their little liberal minds.

Last Edited by Gerry52 on 11/06/2012 12:47 AM
I know the voices aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas!
Semper Fi USMC
Very much an Occams Razor kind of guy.
Bridging the gap between "It can't happen to us" and "We're all going to die".
momma coop

User ID: 20442533
United States
11/06/2012 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
well... Here we go. My daughter and I are up early so we can get to the polls to vote.

My daughter ended up having to dump her boyfriend 2 wks ago over politics. He, like so many other democrats, became increasingly hostile in regards to political issues. (She is 21, a Christian republican and a college student, he is 26, a democrat and a Team USA skater.)

I see it as a small sample of how greatly divided this country is and how hostile and nasty the democrats can be.

I have spent more time praying these last few wks, than I have doing anything else. I pray for my family and friends that are in the North East and lost everything. I pray that Romney and Ryan get in to office. I pray we are once again a Christian Nation, that fully supports the nation of Israel with Jerusalem as it's Capital. I pray for the safety of Israel and her people. I pray that this election does not destroy America the way it destroyed my daughters relationship. And as always, I pray for my son, other soldiers and all the men and woman that do the jobs that allow everyone else to sleep peacefully at night.
The power is yours. Take it back.
In a world where you can choose to be anything, choose to be kind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26903500
Netherlands
11/06/2012 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

bump

I am praying with you brother! May G d give this nation a second chance and we ask you to bless this nation that is not centered on The Islamic faith but instead was built on Christian-Judeo beliefs and where if given guidance can still do what is just and what is necessary to promote your will.

grouphug

It does not matter who's in charge, it matters who is BEHIND the Obama's and Romney's of this world; and in both cased it is the bankers.
There is no difference being hit in the face by a left fist or a right fist. Both hurt just as bad.

As long as people believe in this system, they are doomed.

GLP