Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,835 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 620,628
Pageviews Today: 1,055,020Threads Today: 335Posts Today: 6,474
10:54 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26842251
United States
11/06/2012 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
I for one support Steve 100%.
 Quoting: DblTapViper

I'd second that by a 1000%! Steve has always been one of my favorite people :-)

As far as the election goes, I fear it is too late. Globally Romney's walking in as a fall guy. "I" pray I'm wrong (I really do)... but I think so much on a grand scale has been setup that there is no stopping the evolution of catastrophe. Won't stop me from using my vote to try to change it's succession, at least I'll know I've done something to try to right things.

btw- this thread IS Steve, Gerry, MM, Zilla, Aton, Swin and a handful of others.
godzilla85

User ID: 1077295
United States
11/06/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

As far as the election goes, I fear it is too late. Globally Romney's walking in as a fall guy. "I" pray I'm wrong (I really do)... but I think so much on a grand scale has been setup that there is no stopping the evolution of catastrophe. Won't stop me from using my vote to try to change it's succession, at least I'll know I've done something to try to right things.

btw- this thread IS Steve, Gerry, MM, Zilla, Aton, Swin and a handful of others.
 Quoting: Just_a_Mom

holding on the hope Just a Mom...but I do feel as you do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7652706
United States
11/06/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lets all pray tonight for a Romney/Ryan victory!!!

Four more years of Barry will bring us to our demise!!!

bump
 Quoting: Steve5728

I am praying with you brother! May G d give this nation a second chance and we ask you to bless this nation that is not centered on The Islamic faith but instead was built on Christian-Judeo beliefs and where if given guidance can still do what is just and what is necessary to promote your will.

grouphug
 Quoting: MIL MAN

It does not matter who's in charge, it matters who is BEHIND the Obama's and Romney's of this world; and in both cased it is the bankers.
There is no difference being hit in the face by a left fist or a right fist. Both hurt just as bad.

As long as people believe in this system, they are doomed.
 Quoting: Windmill

1+ bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27125512
United States
11/06/2012 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
siren2

In continuation of a series of years of World at War,THIS IS A SPECIAL EDITION BASED UPON URGENT PENDING MATTERS, the following was the 2011 thread. Thread: The World at War, Official 2011 war thread for North Korea, Iran, Israel, China, U.S.

The following is the 2012 Thread up to the end of August.
Thread: World at War, Official 2012 Thread for Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Turkey, Egypt, Pakistan, India, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

Now we enter into the last four months of 2012. Follow the past year to see where we are at. I try not to give much BS and only ask that if you do not care for the topic or format, do not visit this thread. Trolls, you will be deleted or blocked, you can start your own thread if you wish, just leave us alone!
As stated at the start of 2012, 2012 will be the start of much chaos economically as well as militarily. We have gone through much doom and gloom already. But now, it is of urgency that we wait to see whether Iran goes nuclear, whether Israel takes it upon herself to attack Iran, whether the US leaves Israel to fend for herself, what the results of the US election have in store for Israel, the Mideast and the US, and what will happen in Syria.

Israel must face the challenge of a nuclear Iran with or without the U.S. to protect her. Further, Syria feels threatened as did Libya where Assad may lash out at Israel. The Hezbollah may too jump on in. Lebanon and Jordan may face their own arab spring. Egypt may tear up the Israeli peace treaty any day. Turkey looks as Israel with jealousy for Israel's gas and oil reserves in the Med.
China and Russia wish to impose retrictions on America's once global dominance where there will be more challenges to U.S. interests leading to possible military blows.
North Korea's tender young leader has no fear in challenging U.S. might and may cause further military adventurism.

Pakistan has nukes that could be stolen and/or Pakistan and the U.S. may enter into more vis a vis hotile interactions.

Iran is threatening to challenge the west and is due for a nuclear detonation soon. What the U.S./and or Israel do to stop Iran is worthy of watching every day.

Iraq is now under Iran's thumb and likely will further become a feifdom of Iran.

Afghanistan is soon to force the withdrawal of U.S. forces.
India and Pakistan may soon come to blows.

Will the global economic crisis resolve itself, will the crisis collapse the world economy, or whom may come forward with some new currency?

Further, spiritually, 2012 looks to be a year of turmoil.
There are seers warning of some type of sign from God this coming year. The Mayan's seemed to predict something. The Pope may flee Rome? A comet in the sky? Great earthquakes? Signs in the sky?

Look further at bug-outs or going grey, everyone should be prepping by now in case things really do go bad. I am just saying.

So, if you wish to discuss the above mentioned or wish to hear it from others, feel free to drop in and leave some good 5 stars if you find this inforomation either entertaining or productive.

Interesting...I didn't realise PA= Pennsylvania was a country @ war!? Lol. Seriously can't you just spell Palestine? IS it that hard?
Terviseks

User ID: 27127754
France
11/06/2012 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
So guys in this thread (girls too), is Obama going to win or Romney ?

Wasn't it a football match yesterday or before yesteday, where the result says they should be a government change ?
( [link to www.nationaljournal.com]

Any indication of Israel deployement ? It would be now the best time to strike !
Americans wil be taken "pants down" and would react when the first iranian missiles strike their bases in ME.

No false flag at the moment, good sign or bad omen ?
The human mind: a ferret who is feared
godzilla85

United States
11/06/2012 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wasn't it a football match yesterday or before yesteday, where the result says they should be a government change ?

Any indication of Israel deployement ? It would be now the best time to strike !
Americans wil be taken "pants down" and would react when the first iranian missiles strike their bases in ME.

Quoting: Terviseks

as far as the election goes terv...may not know till sometime later on tonight.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18192607
United States
11/06/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
siren2

In continuation of a series of years of World at War,THIS IS A SPECIAL EDITION BASED UPON URGENT PENDING MATTERS, the following was the 2011 thread. Thread: The World at War, Official 2011 war thread for North Korea, Iran, Israel, China, U.S.

The following is the 2012 Thread up to the end of August.
Thread: World at War, Official 2012 Thread for Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Turkey, Egypt, Pakistan, India, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

Now we enter into the last four months of 2012. Follow the past year to see where we are at. I try not to give much BS and only ask that if you do not care for the topic or format, do not visit this thread. Trolls, you will be deleted or blocked, you can start your own thread if you wish, just leave us alone!
As stated at the start of 2012, 2012 will be the start of much chaos economically as well as militarily. We have gone through much doom and gloom already. But now, it is of urgency that we wait to see whether Iran goes nuclear, whether Israel takes it upon herself to attack Iran, whether the US leaves Israel to fend for herself, what the results of the US election have in store for Israel, the Mideast and the US, and what will happen in Syria.

Israel must face the challenge of a nuclear Iran with or without the U.S. to protect her. Further, Syria feels threatened as did Libya where Assad may lash out at Israel. The Hezbollah may too jump on in. Lebanon and Jordan may face their own arab spring. Egypt may tear up the Israeli peace treaty any day. Turkey looks as Israel with jealousy for Israel's gas and oil reserves in the Med.
China and Russia wish to impose retrictions on America's once global dominance where there will be more challenges to U.S. interests leading to possible military blows.
North Korea's tender young leader has no fear in challenging U.S. might and may cause further military adventurism.

Pakistan has nukes that could be stolen and/or Pakistan and the U.S. may enter into more vis a vis hotile interactions.

Iran is threatening to challenge the west and is due for a nuclear detonation soon. What the U.S./and or Israel do to stop Iran is worthy of watching every day.

Iraq is now under Iran's thumb and likely will further become a feifdom of Iran.

Afghanistan is soon to force the withdrawal of U.S. forces.
India and Pakistan may soon come to blows.

Will the global economic crisis resolve itself, will the crisis collapse the world economy, or whom may come forward with some new currency?

Further, spiritually, 2012 looks to be a year of turmoil.
There are seers warning of some type of sign from God this coming year. The Mayan's seemed to predict something. The Pope may flee Rome? A comet in the sky? Great earthquakes? Signs in the sky?

Look further at bug-outs or going grey, everyone should be prepping by now in case things really do go bad. I am just saying.

So, if you wish to discuss the above mentioned or wish to hear it from others, feel free to drop in and leave some good 5 stars if you find this inforomation either entertaining or productive.

Interesting...I didn't realise PA= Pennsylvania was a country @ war!? Lol. Seriously can't you just spell Palestine? IS it that hard?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27125512

Just want to piss people like you have, I hope you have a good day now that you got to vent a little. Have a good day!
hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Terviseks

It is all a bad. No matter what the world economy is not doing good. America is badly damaged and the number of people still voting for Obahmah is to be disheartening as they will always be there to spread hate and discontent. Globally, there is a lot of sh t to clean up and it will not be easy with a nation soon to be on an allowance at best. I do think Romney will win, if I am wrong, we can sadly see the ship sink in the next four years. If Romney wins, can he right a sinking ship, not too sure. He may be the setup for blame for the fall and then it will be over. I still hold a glimmer of hope things can get better though.
Israel is feeling her oats right now. More covert action, but Iran is staging for some retaliation for Sudan. I do not see Israel hitting Iran today, but time is short. Obahmah wins, Israel hits very very soon.

Sorry for the bitter swallow of doom and gloom, drink it slowly with creme.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27131030
Malaysia
11/06/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Still nothing ?
I wonder why it doesnt suprise me!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Waiting for the Apocalypse

The consequences of a possible Iranian nuclear attack upon Israel are almost too awful to contemplate, but cannot be pushed under the wrong.
[link to www.israelnationalnews.com]

This is another bitter pill to swallow. Thank you Obahmah.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report: Seven Syrian army generals defect to Turkey

[link to www.jpost.com]
godzilla85

United States
11/06/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

The consequences of a possible Iranian nuclear attack upon Israel are almost too awful to contemplate, but cannot be pushed under the wrong.

lots of pills to be swallowing, do so with alcohol
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

lots of pills to be swallowing, do so with alcohol
 Quoting: godzilla85

drunk
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, off the bottle for a moment.

The one thing stopping Israel from striking the Hezbollah and or Iranian targets has been the US election. That ism about done. The Israeli election now comes forward, but Bibi does not have his hands tied now.

eq
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24923436
United States
11/06/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
cheers
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
cheersdrinks
Steve5728

User ID: 21752721
United States
11/06/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

smile_kiss smile_kiss smile_kiss
Steve5728

United States
11/06/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

holding on the hope Just a Mom...but I do feel as you do.
 Quoting: godzilla85

smile_kiss hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Border Guard Stabbed, 9 Cops Injured in Jerusalem Riot

DblTapViper

User ID: 23719187
United States
11/06/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
For those of you who believe that Iran can't delivery a nuke, I'd like you look at a picture I captured from an article MM posted.

sub carrying a n

By the way the gun type nuke could be built in your local Junior college machine shop without supervision.
DblTapViper
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
For those of you who believe that Iran can't delivery a nuke, I'd like you look at a picture I captured from an article MM posted.

:sub carrying a n:

By the way the gun type nuke could be built in your local Junior college machine shop without supervision.

hiding2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24923436
United States
11/06/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
meds
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.debka.com]

Israel issues a final warning to Syria on overflights including ordinances.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Peres to ask Putin to stop Iran obtaining nuclear weapon

Time is short and every effort must be made to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon," President Shimon Peres said on Tuesday as he left for a state visit to Moscow.

[link to www.jpost.com]
jw2305

User ID: 10459393
United States
11/06/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
MM/Steve
email
A word of caution to neophyte Martini drinkers: When taken to excess, this perfectly civilized drink can lead directly to uncivilized behavior.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
MM/Steve
email
 Quoting: jw2305

Got it.

1dpanic
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
MM/Steve
email

Things just do not add up to an "all clear". Especially if Iran's pony wins. Thanks for the information. Take care.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
MK Danon: Obama Was Not Good for Israel

MK Danny Danon responded to questions about the U.S. presidential elections, saying, "We do not interfere but now we can say that President Obama was not good for Israel. We should not be hypocrites and say that everyone is good. Obama greatly supported Islam and he will pay a very heavy price, he lost sympathy in the Jewish street and in Israel, and also many Christians are disappointed in him."

They cannot live with Obahmah!
Steve5728

United States
11/06/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
MM/Steve
email

Got it!

Thanks bud!!!

Wouldn't be surprised in the least!!!!

bump
godzilla85

User ID: 22029621
United States
11/06/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
MM/Steve
email

Got it!

Thanks bud!!!

Wouldn't be surprised in the least!!!!

bump
 Quoting: Steve5728

I miss something?

GLP