Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,483 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 304,799
Pageviews Today: 496,545Threads Today: 166Posts Today: 2,837
07:04 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

Steve5728

User ID: 21752721
United States
11/06/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
MM/Steve
email
 Quoting: jw2305

Got it!

Thanks bud!!!

Wouldn't be surprised in the least!!!!

bump
 Quoting: Steve5728

I miss something?
 Quoting: godzilla85

Forwarding email to ya G!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23406708
United States
11/06/2012 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Interesting...I didn't realise PA= Pennsylvania was a country @ war!? Lol. Seriously can't you just spell Palestine? IS it that hard?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27125512

Just want to piss people like you have, I hope you have a good day now that you got to vent a little. Have a good day!
hf
 Quoting: MIL MAN

Interesting . . . PA stands for Palestinian Authority...

The Palestinian Authority was established to govern the West Bank and the Gaza Strip following the Oslo Peace Accords (in the 1990s). Since Hamas seized the Gaza Strip, its authority extends in the West Bank alone...

Calling the Palestinian Authority the PA is somewhat akin to calling the United States of America the USA or the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia the KSA...

PS - The PA changed its name to the PNA when Abbas was trying for UN recognition...but the name change was only slightly more successful than the UN recognition drive...
Terviseks

User ID: 4053621
Norway
11/06/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
And calling the United Kingdom the UK !
The human mind: a ferret who is feared
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Speaking of the Palestinians...

Looks like the war in Syria is turning into a Palestinian civil war...

New chaos engulfed Syria's civil war as Palestinian supporters and opponents of the embattled regime were swept up Monday in intense fighting in Damascus, while rival rebel groups clashed over control of a Turkish border crossing . .

When Syria's unrest began in March 2011, the country's half-million Palestinians struggled to stay on the sidelines. But in recent months, many Palestinians started supporting the uprising although they insisted the opposition to the regime should be peaceful.

One faction, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command, led by Ahmed Jibril, has remained loyal to Assad.

The popular committees in the Damascus-area Palestinian refugee camp of Yarmouk, which are led by the PFLP-GC, said the fighting started Sunday when residents were attacked by gangs who claimed to include Palestinians fighting the government.

[link to www.google.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
daveweigel (@daveweigel)
11/6/12, 8:30 PM
FL exit poll: Obama winning Jewish vote by 40 points. 40 points. Nice work, Sheldon Adelson.

Jeffrey Goldberg (@JeffreyGoldberg)
11/6/12, 10:23 PM
After all that shouting and hair-pulling, it looks as if Obama will get almost 70 percent of the Jewish vote.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25107230
United States
11/06/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Israel, get your people ready, Obahmah is close to winning. Iran needs taken out and you are alone.
Steve5728

United States
11/06/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Israel, get your people ready, Obahmah is close to winning. Iran needs taken out and you are alone.

MM, I can guarantee that the "End Times" are close my friend!!!

I'm from NY. It won't be long before my city will be vaporized!!!

I'm seriously considering get the hell out of here!!!

G-d's will will be served!!!!

Barring a miracle, Satan will win this battle but, he will not win the war!!!

bump
momma coop

User ID: 20442533
United States
11/06/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
What we need now is a miracle.
The power is yours. Take it back.
In a world where you can choose to be anything, choose to be kind.
Steve5728

United States
11/06/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: momma coop

Momma, if this man wins, we are doomed!!!

bump
momma coop

United States
11/06/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

Unfortunately I agree with you. I am not entirely sure I am emotionally ready to deal with the reality that is about to be forced upon us. Part of me still hoped I would not live to see the end of days, that part of me now knows better.

It is a terrifying thought.
Steve5728

United States
11/06/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

Unfortunately I agree with you. I am not entirely sure I am emotionally ready to deal with the reality that is about to be forced upon us. Part of me still hoped I would not live to see the end of days, that part of me now knows better.

Unfortunately, it has been a gradual and destructive path to what we are seeing!!!

Welfare recipients, Radical Gays, Anti Jews/Christians (Radical Islam), Abortionists (Baby Killers) and Minority America haters have all joined Satan's army to hasten our destruction!!!

RIP USA!!!

ARMAGEDDON IS NEAR!!!

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Agence France-Presse (@AFP)
11/6/12, 11:15 PM
#BREAKING: MSNBC projects Obama wins presidential election

NBC & Fox called it..

[link to www.nbcnews.com]

[link to www.foxnews.com]
momma coop

United States
11/06/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's over. Literally.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Haven't gone to MSNBC website to confirm yet...
 Quoting: DarbyDoom

Yep, my earlier post was foreboding and now it is official, Israel, you are alone. Just as G d said. Look out for some bad sht over the next four years.
Steve5728

United States
11/06/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yep, my earlier post was foreboding and now it is official, Israel, you are alone. Just as G d said. Look out for some bad sht over the next four years.

Revelations playing out in front of our eyes!!!

Nuclear War not far away!!!

Israel will be attacked by Russia, China and an Arab/Islamist front!!!

All with the support of Barry Soetoro!!!

SAMPSON OPTION CLOSE!!!

IF WE GO DOWN, WE TAKE YOU WITH US!!!

AM YISROEL CHAI!!!

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

SAMPSON OPTION CLOSE!!!

AM YISROEL CHAI!!!

bump

No matter what, Israel survives, but it will be a miracle and then everyone will know who G D is.
momma coop

United States
11/06/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
His last presidency nearly financially destroyed my family. (Lost 50 grand a year in income) This next one financially annihilates it.

I wish you all well and will pray for your safety and divine guidance on a daily basis.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24923436
United States
11/06/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Amen ..C.C
Steve5728

United States
11/06/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

SAMPSON OPTION CLOSE!!!

AM YISROEL CHAI!!!

bump

No matter what, Israel survives, but it will be a miracle and then everyone will know who G D is.

I am so sad for my family in Israel right now!!!

They are on their own!!!

They are not alone however, for Ashem, blessed be him is with them!!!

bump
Steve5728

United States
11/06/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
His last presidency nearly financially destroyed my family. (Lost 50 grand a year in income) This next one financially annihilates it.

I wish you all well and will pray for your safety and divine guidance on a daily basis.

G-d bless you!!!

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25323670
United States
11/07/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Korean peninsula teeters on brink of war – Pyongyang

[link to rt.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17250236
United States
11/07/2012 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Woo! Bring on the end times! I'm ready!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8763673
Canada
11/07/2012 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

bump

Unfortunately, it has been a gradual and destructive path to what we are seeing!!!

Welfare recipients, Radical Gays, Anti Jews/Christians (Radical Islam), Abortionists (Baby Killers) and Minority America haters have all joined Satan's army to hasten our destruction!!!

RIP USA!!!

ARMAGEDDON IS NEAR!!!

bump

Lets see if i understand correctly, people who are either gay, or choose to get an abortion are contributing to America's demise? Our views sure differ. I for one am relieved to see Barry win. In my opinion, he is far less prone to lobbing nukes unjustly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26903500
Netherlands
11/07/2012 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is something I don't understand.

You SAY that you have such a great political system that you want to spread it all over the world, but when it comes to the use of that marvelous system in your own country, it stinks?

Wasn't it supposed to bring the best of the best to the top? And now, when the process has been working, it brings the worst of the worst?

Somehow I think I smell something rotting.

Demoncracy, in all its forms, is a bad system, because it puts mankind on a throne that God never gave them. Demoncracy in all its forms is rebellion against the rules God gave (subjection to the rulers God set above us -and God never gave exceptions on that rule). And you thought God would bless that????
Aton
User ID: 15666265
Switzerland
11/07/2012 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
For those of you who believe that Iran can't delivery a nuke, I'd like you look at a picture I captured from an article MM posted.

:sub carrying a n:

By the way the gun type nuke could be built in your local Junior college machine shop without supervision.
 Quoting: DblTapViper

Gaja man said some years ago, that the doom for Israel comes from the deep sea ..... .

I remember that, because that did not make sense at the time, now it does.

Aton
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27214118
United States
11/07/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

SAMPSON OPTION CLOSE!!!

AM YISROEL CHAI!!!

bump

I'm still partially in shock and sick to my stomach. We have arrived, the ride is not something I want to do... but must be done. Stay strong Momma Coop. Steve, I include the people in Israel in my prayers. The word remnant keeps popping to mind, this election helps to remind me of why.

Edited to add:
You know there is another thread with something I hadn't really caught before.

Revelation 13 (King James Version)

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Maybe Barry is more than I have ever given him credit for? I guess we'll soon see. I'm still keeping an eye on the Clintons though... She has done more behind the scenes than she will ever receive credit for and the world WOULD unanimously elect him ruler if ever given the chance. The rest of the world seems to worship him. I think whatever happens, although I'm watching and waiting, it will be things I never expected.

Poster #26560302
Thread: The Antichrist 42 months
godzilla85

User ID: 1077295
United States
11/07/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
well, at least I cleared my conscience yesterday, whatever comes more than likely bad or worse is on those that put him in offce, I for one thankfully don't have that hanging over me.
Gerry52

User ID: 5789790
United States
11/07/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am concerned and anxious for our future. Based upon the statements we have heard Obama publicly make to Russia ("more flexibility") and the behind the scene agreements with groups like the MB we should all be very concerned and prepared for the worst.

Last night, this country traded individual freedom, the Constitution, economic and national security for abortion, gay marriage, Obama phones and Big Bird.

This is how Republics die.

Now we are faced with two more years of gridlock as and IF the Republicans who control the House can stymie Obama’s march towards European socialism. Or perhaps they will not. If they do, they will create political suicide as the Democrats paint them as obstructionists to progress and defeat them in the 2014 congressional elections.

Then Obama, with the Democrats in control, can administer the final coup d'état on the country.

But let’s not ignore one thing. We will most certainly be in a major war within 2 to 4 years prompted by Obama’s second term -- if the Israelis don’t drag us into one when they attack Iran before then -- sooner than later.

By then, this country, suffering under Obama’s policies, would be unprepared both financially and militarily to fight one.

Last Edited by Gerry52 on 11/07/2012 12:03 PM
I know the voices aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas!
Semper Fi USMC
Very much an Occams Razor kind of guy.
Bridging the gap between "It can't happen to us" and "We're all going to die".
godzilla85

User ID: 1077295
United States
11/07/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am concerned and anxious for our future. Based upon the statements we have heard Obama publicly make to Russia and the behind the scene agreements with groups like the MB we should all be very concerned and prepared for the worst.

Last night, this country traded individual freedom, the Constitution, economic and national security for abortion, gay marriage, Obama phones and Big Bird.

This is how Republics die.

Now we are faced with two more years of gridlock as and IF the Republicans who control the House can stymie Obama’s march towards European socialism. Or perhaps they will not. If they do, they will create political suicide as the Democrats paint them as obstructionists to progress and defeat them in the 2014 congressional elections.

Then Obama, with the Democrats in control, can administer the final coup d'état on the country.

But let’s not ignore one thing. We will most certainly be in a major war within 2 to 4 years prompted by Obama’s second term -- if the Israelis don’t drag us into one when they attack Iran before then -- sooner than later.

By then, this country, suffering under Obama’s policies, would be unprepared both financially and militarily to fight one.
 Quoting: Gerry52

nice summary
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27214118
United States
11/07/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
well, at least I cleared my conscience yesterday, whatever comes more than likely bad or worse is on those that put him in offce, I for one thankfully don't have that hanging over me.
 Quoting: godzilla85

Yep.

GLP