Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,808 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 829,559
Pageviews Today: 1,539,932Threads Today: 739Posts Today: 12,996
05:15 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27230758
United States
11/07/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
I am even having a hard time swallowing my State's decisions this morning.

There is much to this about Obama and the World's decree to give him four more years. He is a tool in G d's hands like it or not. Not that he is following G d's will but G d is letting us fail and fail miserably now that we are a nation with no moral values and no moral compass. We and fellow nations shall suffer greatly.

Iran will now feel empowered and even play a game with Obama to protect herself from attack by perhaps entering false agreements that she has agred not to enrich uranium beyond a cerrtain point while much rumor indicates that Iran has other locations that are enriching uramium to weapons grade levels behind the scene.

Israel, where are your promised weapons from obama for not attacking Iran when you should have?

Syria, you are now going to face what Gaddafi did.

Economy, we will watch you crumble.
Gerry52

User ID: 5789790
United States
11/07/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
So, I guess now the big question is...

If You Were Israel What Would You Do?
I know the voices aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas!
Semper Fi USMC
Very much an Occams Razor kind of guy.
Bridging the gap between "It can't happen to us" and "We're all going to die".
godzilla85

User ID: 1077295
United States
11/07/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Gerry52

if I was bibi..attack...now....don't tell DC
ClydeX

User ID: 11310285
United States
11/07/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Good to see you back Gerry -

It seems to me that they have two choices:

1) brush up on their Arabic/ Aramaic/ Farsi/ etc and develop efficiency in digging large graves

2) cut the ties with "quasi-friends" that seem to crate more trouble than they settle, and take on the neighborhood bully(ies) alone.

If you could label those as "choices"
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Gerry52

United States
11/07/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

1) brush up on their Arabic/ Aramaic/ Farsi/ etc and develop efficiency in digging large graves

2) cut the ties with "quasi-friends" that seem to crate more trouble than they settle, and take on the neighborhood bully(ies) alone.

Quoting: ClydeX

When you are forced to select from two evils, you have no choice but to choose evil. I'm seeing a surgical strike to at best, delay the inevitable. It may however give them enough time to continue the fight in ways that don't involve direct combat. I'm thinking continued cyber attacks as well as creating hate and discontent amongst the younger generation in Iran. Political change can be a very powerful modifier. Either way, Israel is not in an enviable position.
Semper Fi USMC
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27230758
United States
11/07/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

When you are forced to select from two evils, you have no choice but to choose evil. I'm seeing a surgical strike to at best, delay the inevitable. It may however give them enough time to continue the fight in ways that don't involve direct combat. I'm thinking continued cyber attacks as well as creating hate and discontent amongst the younger generation in Iran. Political change can be a very powerful modifier. Either way, Israel is not in an enviable position.

I too foresee some additional covert action, but not just against Iran directly but the Hezbollah too. Just like last December. Now that Obama is through his election, Israel does not have its hands tied. Whether warning signs indicate reasons for Israel to out-right attack earlier are anyone's guess without Mossad and/or CIA sources. Of itnerest though, Bibi knows that Obama will work against him in the coming election, thus he may keep his own hands tied for the moment, but issue a threat to Obama that if he does get invovled in israeli politics, then it becomes a no holds barred regional war immediately!
godzilla85

User ID: 1077295
United States
11/07/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

I too foresee some additional covert action, but not just against Iran directly but the Hezbollah too. Just like last December. Now that Obama is through his election, Israel does not have its hands tied. Whether warning signs indicate reasons for Israel to out-right attack earlier are anyone's guess without Mossad and/or CIA sources. Of itnerest though, Bibi knows that Obama will work against him in the coming election, thus he may keep his own hands tied for the moment, but issue a threat to Obama that if he does get invovled in israeli politics, then it becomes a no holds barred regional war immediately!
 Quoting: MIL MAN

MM, Gerry, Steve and others I honestly still see nothing that would lead me to believe that an attack is coming now or at anytime in the near future, what I think has a larger chance of happening is the enemies of America and Israel striking first and hitting us hard, how hard I guess depends on how it goes down. O is a reactionary president not a pre emptive one. Even if America burns he may still do nothing about it. Bibi I'm sad to say is all words as far as I'm concerned, words don't stop rockets or suicide bombers unfortunately, and it doesn't stop Iran more imporantly.

That's my two cents I must admit I am biased due to the results of the election.
Gerry52

United States
11/07/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

MM, Gerry, Steve and others I honestly still see nothing that would lead me to believe that an attack is coming now or at anytime in the near future, what I think has a larger chance of happening is the enemies of America and Israel striking first and hitting us hard, how hard I guess depends on how it goes down. O is a reactionary president not a pre emptive one. Even if America burns he may still do nothing about it. Bibi I'm sad to say is all words as far as I'm concerned, words don't stop rockets or suicide bombers unfortunately, and it doesn't stop Iran more imporantly.

That's my two cents I must admit I am biased due to the results of the election.
 Quoting: godzilla85

I am seeing Israel preparing for a retaliatory strike. I don't think they are preparing for a first strike because despite how crazy we think their enemies are, none of them are crazy enough to launch a major first strike on Israel. I also don't believe that we, the USA could be hit hard enough to cause us to "burn". We withstood 9/11 with little disruption to the rest of the country when you look at the big picture. We could withstand much more and still come out on top. Yup, Obama is going to continue to do damage to the US and it's economy...will we survive it?, yup, we will and short of a bunch of republicans rioting in the streets (the picture in my mind is somewhat comical) we are simply going to have to adapt and overcome, fail to adapt or leave...I don't see many other alternatives and I know what my choice is.
Semper Fi USMC
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23941261
Ireland
11/07/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember, love conquers all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23719187
United States
11/07/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am seeing Israel preparing for a retaliatory strike. I don't think they are preparing for a first strike because despite how crazy we think their enemies are, none of them are crazy enough to launch a major first strike on Israel. I also don't believe that we, the USA could be hit hard enough to cause us to "burn". We withstood 9/11 with little disruption to the rest of the country when you look at the big picture. We could withstand much more and still come out on top. Yup, Obama is going to continue to do damage to the US and it's economy...will we survive it?, yup, we will and short of a bunch of republicans rioting in the streets (the picture in my mind is somewhat comical) we are simply going to have to adapt and overcome, fail to adapt or leave...I don't see many other alternatives and I know what my choice is.

Gerry,

1. We have heard of two high level Generals that have been "recalled". How deep has this gone? Or, did it stop with these two and (my opinion) was the purpose to send a message to all high level commanders?

2. Could you explain and do you expect, "I also don't believe that we, the USA could be hit hard enough to cause us to "burn". Is burn defined as turned into a "parking lot" or "back to the stone age"?

3. The military can make it easy for a president or hard for a president and, I would think, right up to not following, to the letter, his commands. Your opinion, were are we?

Thanks
Steve5728

User ID: 21752721
United States
11/07/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Momma, if this man wins, we are doomed!!!

bump
 Quoting: Steve5728

Unfortunately I agree with you. I am not entirely sure I am emotionally ready to deal with the reality that is about to be forced upon us. Part of me still hoped I would not live to see the end of days, that part of me now knows better.

It is a terrifying thought.
 Quoting: momma coop

Unfortunately, it has been a gradual and destructive path to what we are seeing!!!

Welfare recipients, Radical Gays, Anti Jews/Christians (Radical Islam), Abortionists (Baby Killers) and Minority America haters have all joined Satan's army to hasten our destruction!!!

RIP USA!!!

ARMAGEDDON IS NEAR!!!

bump
 Quoting: Steve5728

Lets see if i understand correctly, people who are either gay, or choose to get an abortion are contributing to America's demise? Our views sure differ. I for one am relieved to see Barry win. In my opinion, he is far less prone to lobbing nukes unjustly.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8763673

abomb abomb abomb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20678404
United States
11/07/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I smell something bad, oh yeah I had to throw out some bad Argentinian trash.
banned2
Steve5728

United States
11/07/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
ISRAELI OFFICIAL: ‘WE WILL NOT CAPITULATE BEFORE OBAMA.’ Warns president’s reelection means Jewish state must ‘take care of its own’

kleinonline.wnd.com

bump bump bump

Last Edited by Steve5728 on 11/07/2012 08:26 PM
Steve5728

United States
11/07/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nov. 6, 2012 - The Day America Died

Nov. 6, 2012 - The Day America Died

The people have spoken.
They desired more of the same from their king of an unknown land.
They will get what they wanted but not what they expected!

A king with a mandate. Four more years to finish the task.
Moving "forward" to completion.
He will loot their wallets, raze their cities, and hobble their freedoms.

A destroying wind who takes many prisoners.
Before him, a breath that poisons with lies.
Behind him a wake of destruction and desolation.

His words are the sting of an adder. His smile the leer of a jackal.
The pompous one armed with the keys to the city.
Keys that were forged in the smelter of hell.

The first four years began the siege.
The next four will bring the destruction.
A new army of dark occupation has entered the city.

It was welcomed with applause.
The clapping of the blind ones.
Their coming wounds welcomed with loud cheers.

So through the gates he arrived.
He will loot their riches and strip their wells dry.
He will torment them with a sneer and peel their land with a nod.

America had her turn.
She did not turn.
Now their King from the Land of Ra will have his turn.

Nathan Leal - Watchmans Cry
November 6, 2012

[link to watchmanscry.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
11/07/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
17:15 More than 37,000 people have been killed since the outbreak of Syria's anti-regime revolt in March 2011, with over 1,000 dead in the past week, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said on Wednesday.

To read more: [link to www.nowlebanon.com]
Only 25% of a given NOW Lebanon article can be republished. For information on republishing rights from NOW Lebanon: [link to www.nowlebanon.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20678404
United States
11/07/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
G Ds will shall be done.
abduct
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23406708
United States
11/07/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama's first foreign visit will be to Turkey...

[link to www.todayszaman.com]

The US Ambassador to Turkey said on Wednesday that US President Barack Obama who was re-elected on Tuesday for second term would make his first foreign visit to Turkey. . .

If Obama visits Turkey, dealing with the festering Syrian conflict would be the main topic in his agenda.

I've had a couple of neighbors visit Turkey recently....interesting...
Gerry52

United States
11/07/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Gerry,

1. We have heard of two high level Generals that have been "recalled". How deep has this gone? Or, did it stop with these two and (my opinion) was the purpose to send a message to all high level commanders?

2. Could you explain and do you expect, "I also don't believe that we, the USA could be hit hard enough to cause us to "burn". Is burn defined as turned into a "parking lot" or "back to the stone age"?

3. The military can make it easy for a president or hard for a president and, I would think, right up to not following, to the letter, his commands. Your opinion, were are we?

Thanks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23719187

1.Don't know.

2.I envision burning as meaning somewhere in the political area of complete anarchy. Although it was originally someone elses word that was copied from their post.

3. I know that as a group they generally dislike him, however they are disciplined enough to do the right thing. There are always generalizations and anecdotal evidence of wrongs committed by soldiers, but as a whole they will do the right thing when the time comes. I have faith, you may not.

Semper Fi USMC
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Summary of Obama's foreign policy challenges over the coming SIX MONTHS (Yikes)

Syria - Should the United States press for a U.N. mandate to intervene in Syria's bloody civil war? Should the United States lead a coalition (from in front or from behind) on Syria with or without a U.N. mandate? Given declining leverage in the region, how can the United States mitigate the damage of the spiraling sectarian warfare in the Middle East?

Mali - How involved should the United States be in an intervention in Mali?

Libya - Beyond the obvious steps of hunting and bringing to justice the terrorists who carried out the Benghazi attack, how should the United States deal with a Libya that is spiraling towards chaos?

Iran - What is the worst deal we can live with on the Iranian nuclear program? Should we surrender redlines regarding enrichment that all Administrations have insisted on? What should we do if that "worst deal" is still not good enough to satisfy the Iranians? Is a military strike that only delays an Iranian nuclear program worse than learning to live with a nuclear Iran?

Pakistan & Egypt - How should the United States manage relations with partners like Pakistan and Egypt, who are too dangerous to fail and apparently too frail to ensure our interests and values?

Europe - What, if anything, can and should the United States do if the eurozone inches towards a collapse?

China - If China's rocky leadership transition produces spikes in hyper-nationalism and adventurism, can we simultaneously reassure our allies and partners in Asia without triggering escalation spirals?

[link to shadow.foreignpolicy.com]
Steve5728

United States
11/07/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
America's future!

This is why we are doomed!

G-d help us!

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
11/07/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
The US Ambassador to Turkey said on Wednesday that US President Barack Obama who was re-elected on Tuesday for second term would make his first foreign visit to Turkey. . .
 Quoting: DarbyDoom

Something tells me that was included in a promise with a few other things.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15666265
Switzerland
11/08/2012 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Summary of Obama's foreign policy challenges over the coming SIX MONTHS (Yikes)

Syria - Should the United States press for a U.N. mandate to intervene in Syria's bloody civil war? Should the United States lead a coalition (from in front or from behind) on Syria with or without a U.N. mandate? Given declining leverage in the region, how can the United States mitigate the damage of the spiraling sectarian warfare in the Middle East?

Mali - How involved should the United States be in an intervention in Mali?

Libya - Beyond the obvious steps of hunting and bringing to justice the terrorists who carried out the Benghazi attack, how should the United States deal with a Libya that is spiraling towards chaos?

Iran - What is the worst deal we can live with on the Iranian nuclear program? Should we surrender redlines regarding enrichment that all Administrations have insisted on? What should we do if that "worst deal" is still not good enough to satisfy the Iranians? Is a military strike that only delays an Iranian nuclear program worse than learning to live with a nuclear Iran?

Pakistan & Egypt - How should the United States manage relations with partners like Pakistan and Egypt, who are too dangerous to fail and apparently too frail to ensure our interests and values?

Europe - What, if anything, can and should the United States do if the eurozone inches towards a collapse?

China - If China's rocky leadership transition produces spikes in hyper-nationalism and adventurism, can we simultaneously reassure our allies and partners in Asia without triggering escalation spirals?

[link to shadow.foreignpolicy.com]
 Quoting: DarbyDoom

Obama, the 7th november 2012:
"The best is yet to come".

:Adam1:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
11/08/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
3 mortar shells fired from Syria hit Israel

Three mortar shells were fired from Syria into northern Israel on Thursday, in what appears to have been an errant targeting.

One of the shells landed on the fence surrounding the Alonei Habashan community, but did not explode. The other two exploded in open areas. No casualties were reported.

This is the third security incident involving Syria in less than a week.

[link to www.haaretz.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, it took me awhile...but I finally figured out Libya.... Why did we overthrow Gaddafi? Because he was still a bad guy...

Basically, Gaddafi's rapprochement with the west was a farce. He needed sanctions to end to save his regime. He turned over two intelligence agents, he paid a large sum of money (much of it supplied by oil companies),and he (partially) opened the country to Western business interests, but he never gave up his personal war against the West...

Gaddafi was caught red-handed trying to smuggle nuclear components after he had secretly agreed to give up weapons of mass destruction...(2003 after 2002 deal w/ UK)

For a short time, the West thought his son, Saif Al Islam, might be an acceptable replacement. However, he proved himself to be both stupid and untrustworthy when the he was caught in Prince Bandar "Bush" al-Saud's sting operation. Bandar is half Eritrean (black). So, when a plot to assassinate KSA's crown prince involving a half-Eritrean Saudi-American came Saif's way, you'd think Saif would see right through it... Well, Saif fell for it, and his personal assistant, Mohammed Ishmael, ended up spending some time in an Egyptian jail, demonstrating that Saif was as incapable of playing ball as his father... (Also in 2003)

Proof of Gaddafi's unrepentant support for bad causes can be seen in the peace that has been breaking out all over the world since Gaddafi's supposed death... What do MILF (Philippine terrorists) and FARC (Colombian terrorists) have in common? Anti-Americanism and a recent desire for peace... Why the desire for peace? Some say both lost an important financial backer in 2011... There are also the comments Gaddafi made when he financed the Nation of Islam (but that's too obvious)

I know, everyone else probably realized what was going on from the start...but I believed the whole "bad guys can change" storyline...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27321312
Argentina
11/08/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
im feeling great today
what about you guys?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7879907
United States
11/08/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Darby,

You mentioned in your post earlier.. before the edit .. that gaddafi was claimed to be alive in not so well in cuba. Is that what was rrally said? If so thats interesting. Very interesting. Its clear there are some major cover ups going on in libya, you seem to be ahead of thr game on all of this. Care to talk aboit libya on this slow news day?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Darby,

You mentioned in your post earlier.. before the edit .. that gaddafi was claimed to be alive in not so well in cuba. Is that what was rrally said? If so thats interesting. Very interesting. Its clear there are some major cover ups going on in libya, you seem to be ahead of thr game on all of this. Care to talk aboit libya on this slow news day?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7879907

On the first day of to GITMO trial (going on now), one of the defendants said (my memory of the English translation) "They claim the era is Gaddafi is over..Gaddafi is here with us in Guantanamo....They are probably going to kill me for saying this...you won't see me again..."

I was following BBC's continuous coverage....There were several media sites that reported the outburst....(just the words said, no interpretation)

Later in the day, all of the coverage changed to say the defendant was complaining about living conditions in GITMO - he was stating that living in GITMO was like living under a dictatorship....

When I've looked at the situation in the Middle East, I've vacillated between despair (the West is utterly incompetent) and a faint hope that possibly there is an enlightened grand plan (I'm just not in on it)...

Taking Gaddafi alive would have been proof of an enlightened grand plan. Think of all the intelligence that could come out of that debriefing (Marxists, Islamists, PLO, Baathists, IRA Terrorists, Russian Mobsters, Gaddafi knew them all)...

I'll look for a link on the outburst...

I found this on a G**rdian Blog from May 6, 2012 (no link b/c of source)

12.07pm: After hours of silence from the defendants, we have just had an outburst from one of the suspects.

Ramzi Bin al-Shibh, accused of helping facilitate the 9/11 attack, began ranting about the former Libyan leader, Muammar Gaddafi, Chris McGreal reports from Fort Meade.

He went on to tell the court: "Maybe you are not going to see me anymore".
The judge said it was his choice whether to attend or not, to which the terror suspect replied that he had been misunderstood.

"It's about the threats we receive at the camp," he said. The defendant added: "Maybe they are going to kill us and say that we are committing suicide."

(This is the edited version of the outburst - no Gaddafi is here)

Here's another account of the outburst...

Al-Shibh was the only one to speak. He interrupted an exchange between his lawyer and Pohl with comments on Muammar Gaddafi. When Pohl told him to be quiet, he continued in broken English, saying:

“Maybe they will kill me and say I committed suicide. Maybe you are not going to see me any more. This is the way that we are treated in this camp.”

[link to www.greanvillepost.com]
Steve5728

United States
11/08/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to debka.com]

Obama aims to start nuclear talks with Iran next month
DEBKAfile Exclusive Report November 8, 2012, 11:10 AM (GMT+02:00)

After winning a second White House term, US President Barack Obama aims to start direct, fast-track nuclear talks with Tehran as soon as December, even before his January swearing-in, on the assumption that Iran’s window of opportunity is very narrow – just three months...

Yeah, OK Barry. Good luck with that!!!

ohappy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18619550
United States
11/08/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Damn thats some freaky stuff to ponder. He would be a treasure trove. Just dont see why cuba.. ide think theyd have the brains to bring him to a black site in saudi, kuwait, or a nice facility in a mountain n alaska
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26142558
United States
11/09/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to security.blogs.cnn.com]

02:00 PM ET
FIRST ON CNN: Iranian jets fire on U.S. drone

By Barbara Starr

Two Iranian Su-25 fighter jets fired on an unarmed U.S. Air Force Predator drone in the Persian Gulf on November 1, the Pentagon disclosed on Thursday.

The incident, reported first by CNN, raised fresh concerns within the Obama administration about Iranian military aggression in crucial Gulf oil shipping lanes.

The drone was on routine maritime surveillance in international airspace east of Kuwait, 16 miles off the coast of Iran, U.S. officials said. The Predator was not hit.

Also: U.S. adds to Iran sanctions

"Our aircraft was never in Iranian airspace. It was always flying in international air space. The recognized limit is 12 nautical miles off the coast and we never entered the 12 nautical mile limit," Pentagon Press Secretary George Little said in responding to questions from reporters after CNN reported the incident.

Little said the United States believed this was the first time an unmanned aircraft was shot at by the Iranians in international waters over the Gulf. In December of 2011, a U.S. surveillance drone crashed in eastern Iran. Iranians claimed to have shot it down, and created a toy model of the drone to celebrate its capture.

Little stopped short of calling the incident an act of war although the Pentagon was concerned.

Also: Obama faces world of challenges in second terms

Two U.S. officials explained the jets were part of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps force, which has been more confrontational than regular Iranian military forces.

At least two bursts of gunfire came from the Su-25s' cannons. The drone started to move away but the Iranian aircraft chased it, doing aerial loops around it before breaking away and returning to Iran.

The Obama administration did not disclose the incident before the presidential election, but three senior officials confirmed the details to CNN on Thursday. They declined to be identified because of sensitive intelligence matters surrounding the matter.

The drone's still and video cameras captured the incident showing two Su-25s approaching the Predator and firing onboard guns.

The Iranian pilots continued to fire shots that went beneath the Predator but were never successful in hitting it, according to the officials.

U.S. military intelligence analysts are still not sure if the Iranian pilots simply were unable to hit the drone due to lack of combat skill, or whether they deliberately were missing and had no intention of bringing it down.

But as one of the officials said, "it doesn't matter, they fired on us."

Nnn
Little said the United States has to assume Iran nwas trying to bring down the Predator.

The United States protested the incident but had not heard back from Iran.

Iran has, at other times, been confrontational in the region. In January,e .S. military and coast guard had close encounters with Iranian Navy vessels which approached at high speeds and exhibited provocative behavior

Michael Oren, Israel's ambassador to the United States, declined to say whether his country knew about the incident before Pentagon officials
 Quoting: Muddled

Normal presidential response options:
A) inform american ppl, decide to take no action, explain why, but also let iran know this will not be tolerated again
B) inform the american ppl, decide this warrants military action. Explain why

Obama reaction...
C) instruct all news outlets to not report . Dont inform the american public as it could damage your election chances by shiwing your own foreign policy has failed, wait until election is over, tell news to show story now, take no action, dont explain why, then make more sanctions while also starting a new line of talks of peace.

Pathetic folks. And shame on americans for voting this clown in office. Anyone that you know of who voted obama or didnt votr or voted 3rd party should be reminded daily of what they brought us. And never forget who they are and never forgive them.

GLP