Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,059 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 832,114
Pageviews Today: 1,473,943Threads Today: 623Posts Today: 10,900
04:57 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26940196
France
11/09/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Recently, secret Cuba files were released.

It showed, that Castro was ready to use the nukes, already installed on Cuba, on american cities; during talks with their russian counterparts, they pushed them to destroy NY, Washington DC and other cities.

Castro at the time knew, that he, the cubans, and his little beautifull island, would cease to exist.

Why did he advocated an suicidal attack on the US ? He said:

It doesn't matter if Cuba dies, communism will live on, and would be the victor.
Cuba would be living on eternally, in the idea of communism, and its victory on this earth.

During the Cuba Crisis, the US and Russia were rational actors. Cuba wasn't.

WHY ?

Its the mixture of being in a closed up mindset, the conviction of being right and just, and HATRED.

Chruschtschow told his Cuban counterpart:
It would be beautifull to bring communisn to victory, but we do not want to die in this beautifull way (my translation).
Anonymous Coward
France
11/09/2012 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

It showed, that Castro was ready to use the nukes, already installed on Cuba, on american cities; during talks with their russian counterparts, they pushed them to destroy NY, Washington DC and other cities.

Castro at the time knew, that he, the cubans, and his little beautifull island, would cease to exist.

It doesn't matter if Cuba dies, communism will live on, and would be the victor.
Cuba would be living on eternally, in the idea of communism, and its victory on this earth.

WHY ?

Its the mixture of being in a closed up mindset, the conviction of being right and just, and HATRED.

It would be beautifull to bring communisn to victory, but we do not want to die in this beautifull way (my translation).
 Quoting: ^àTOn^

The Cuban Crisis showed, that there were two rational actors (the US and the UDSSR), and between them, the MAD doctrine worked.

It showed also, that apparantly, not all actors are the same, and that, if a special mixture comes together, MAD does not work anymore.
Anonymous Coward
France
11/09/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

WHY ?

The Cuban Crisis showed, that there were two rational actors (the US and the UDSSR), and between them, the MAD doctrine worked.

It showed also, that apparantly, not all actors are the same, and that, if a special mixture comes together, MAD does not work anymore.

I am deeply convinced, and 100 % sure, that a MAD doctrine with Iran would not work.

I am also convinced, that MAD would not work with any other muslim ruled state.

I am also convinced, that those people, who say today: "I don't believe that, lets try, all will be fine, I am positive and believe in the good" won't be of help, at the time, when the mushrooms kills millions and millions in our cities.
godzilla85

User ID: 1077295
United States
11/09/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

WHY ?

I am deeply convinced, and 100 % sure, that a MAD doctrine with Iran would not work.

I am also convinced, that those people, who say today: "I don't believe that, lets try, all will be fine, I am positive and believe in the good" won't be of help, at the time, when the mushrooms kills millions and millions in our cities.

agreed on all counts aton thanks for that insight.
godzilla85

User ID: 1077295
United States
11/09/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

WHY ?

That's because you're a racist lunatic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27328153

you know cities like Quebec, Ontario,Toronto would most likely be targeted as well right? Canadian or not, it's still a western city and a city of infidels in their eyes, even if some of their own live there they'll wanna see it in ashes if they have their way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23406708
United States
11/09/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Damn thats some freaky stuff to ponder. He would be a treasure trove. Just dont see why cuba.. ide think theyd have the brains to bring him to a black site in saudi, kuwait, or a nice facility in a mountain n alaska
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18619550

Not Cuba...Guantanamo Bay...US base that is not on US soil.

While US prisoners have constitutional rights, even at GITMO, thanks to the Detainee Treatment Act of 2005 and the Military Commissions Act of 2006, GITMO prisoners can no longer file new Writs of Habeas Corpus. Meaning, presumably, that a secret GITMO prisoner could be locked away FOREVER, with no possibility of a court hearing... (Anywhere on US soil Writ of Habeas Corpus attaches. The man is a sociopath - there is chance one of his jailers might sprout "principles" and then go all ACLU...)

Gaddafi hosted Obama's Kenyan family in Tripoli. He had significant business deals with Obama's Luo tribe. He was a major financial backer of the Nation of Islam. Through his International Call Society, he established numerous Islamic centers in Java (where Barry Soetero lived for three years and where he would have converted to Islam if he is in fact a secret Moslem)...

That's the stuff Gaddafi might have one American (Obama)...Imagine all of the dirt Gaddafi may have on various American political & business leaders...

Where else would we send Gaddafi? KSA or Kuwait? - Imagine the dirt he has on those freaks...he'd be killed as soon as he got of the plane... Diego Garcia? Think he doesn't have stuff on the Brits? Aren't they major Pervs?

No - you wouldn't want to share him w/ anyone....Gaddafi would be sent to GITMO.

But why let him mingle with the other prisoners? To get him talking? You have all the time in the world...Why create the risk that the AQ prisoners might spill the beans? I don't think Bin al Shib's outburst was a major disclosure....I think he was actually suggesting that GITMO was like Abu Salim... BUT, it is an interesting "what if"

I think Gaddafi died in Sirte... Why? the body on display in Misrata had some massive scarring... Like the corpse had an appendectomy performed w/ a chain saw. (Above & beyond autopsy stitching)

There are multiple times over the last 42 years where Gaddafi disappeared from public view for awhile (e.g. Late 1970s & Mid 1980s). Those disappearances, coupled with his well-known painkiller addiction, and the numerous reported assassination attempts lead me to believe that Gaddafi may have taken a bullet or two in the past... He's be a scarred up old dude... Do you think a body double would be equally scarred? I guess that depends on how long he was a double...
Anonymous Coward
France
11/09/2012 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

No I am not. I am just someone who listens to them, and I take them seriously.

I believe them, if they chant death to america. Why should I not believe them ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
11/09/2012 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

you know cities like Quebec, Ontario,Toronto would most likely be targeted as well right? Canadian or not, it's still a western city and a city of infidels in their eyes, even if some of their own live there they'll wanna see it in ashes if they have their way.
 Quoting: godzilla85

Ontario's not a city, zill. Well, not a Canadian one. I hear you were just up in Canada -- where'd you go?
Steve5728

User ID: 21752721
United States
11/09/2012 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

WHY ?

bump
ftownballa

User ID: 26898886
United States
11/09/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Important?-Miramar fighter jets deployed in secret to Mideast
Steve5728

User ID: 21752721
United States
11/09/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

Thanks for this!
godzilla85

User ID: 22029621
United States
11/10/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ontario's not a city, zill. Well, not a Canadian one. I hear you were just up in Canada -- where'd you go?
 Quoting: Swinburnian

oh sorry Swin, canadian geography is not my forte. I was up in the Niagara Falls area, didn't cross into Canada (didn't have the proper documentation needed) But I slipped my hand through the gate so my hand was in Canada brieflytounge

Only got one good day while I was there to see the falls other than that it rained and wind the rest of the time, got to admit looks like they do a better job of hospitality on the Canadian side cuz the american side looks a bit runned down. Falls are beautiful and intimidating though, had never seen a black squirrel until then either, at first I thought it was a giant rat. I guess they get fed by the folks there cuz they are quite friendly.

Won't ever do a trip like that again though I can't be in a car for over 8 hours....drives me nuts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
11/10/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Swinburnian

oh sorry Swin, canadian geography is not my forte. I was up in the Niagara Falls area, didn't cross into Canada (didn't have the proper documentation needed) But I slipped my hand through the gate so my hand was in Canada brieflytounge

Only got one good day while I was there to see the falls other than that it rained and wind the rest of the time, got to admit looks like they do a better job of hospitality on the Canadian side cuz the american side looks a bit runned down. Falls are beautiful and intimidating though, had never seen a black squirrel until then either, at first I thought it was a giant rat. I guess they get fed by the folks there cuz they are quite friendly.

Won't ever do a trip like that again though I can't be in a car for over 8 hours....drives me nuts.

yeah you need a passport to cross either way -- not like it used to be
Mil Man
User ID: 24711263
United States
11/10/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Out on drills, Israel is heating up fast in the south. Looks like they have enough cause to go into Gaza and clean things up a little. Bibi needs to show who is boss and it is election time, look for some bad sh t folks.
siren2
TT
User ID: 7054089
United States
11/10/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
looks like cast lead is about to go down in gaza
Future Viewer
User ID: 1344660
United States
11/10/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Out on drills, Israel is heating up fast in the south. Looks like they have enough cause to go into Gaza and clean things up a little. Bibi needs to show who is boss and it is election time, look for some bad sh t folks.
siren2
 Quoting: Mil Man 24711263

Bring it on already!!

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27452731
Argentina
11/10/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Before they wipe europe out
ClydeX

User ID: 11310285
United States
11/10/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27452731

Just stop it.

Israel receiving incoming now:
Thread: BRKG: IDF clashes with Palestinians near Gaza City
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27452731
Argentina
11/10/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27452731

Just stop it.

Israel receiving incoming now:
Thread: BRKG: IDF clashes with Palestinians near Gaza City
 Quoting: ClydeX

germany sold subs to the israelis and they can easily do it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17455185
United States
11/10/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24923436
United States
11/10/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
cool2 abomb ...C.C thanks germany uhoh
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gaza action forthcoming.

Syria is doing what they ultimately wanted done, get Israeli reaction. Turn up the heat, play a few more games of artillery pong, and then have cause to move forces close to border and move more missiles. They are feeling their oats after an influx of weaponry and Hezbollah assistance.

Now, either fraud was rampant everywhere, including my State, or, my nation has changed so drastically, that I am positive that prepping is the only way to protect my family from what will be coming.

Israel you too are alone.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
IDF to Hold Special Assessment of Southern Situation

[link to www.israelnationalnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
For first time since Yom Kippur War: Israel fires warning shot at Syria
IDF responds after errant shell lands in Israeli territory, marking fourth time in just over a week that infighting in Syria has spilled into Israel; Barak threatened this week to respond to any more stray ordnance.

[link to www.haaretz.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gaza action forthcoming.

Syria is doing what they ultimately wanted done, get Israeli reaction. Turn up the heat, play a few more games of artillery pong, and then have cause to move forces close to border and move more missiles. They are feeling their oats after an influx of weaponry and Hezbollah assistance.

Now, either fraud was rampant everywhere, including my State, or, my nation has changed so drastically, that I am positive that prepping is the only way to protect my family from what will be coming.

Quoting: MIL MAN

Behind the scenes, Israel has known this syrian escalation was coming for some time. They had issued warning for the last few weeks if not months.
ClydeX

User ID: 11310285
United States
11/11/2012 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gaza action forthcoming.

Behind the scenes, Israel has known this syrian escalation was coming for some time. They had issued warning for the last few weeks if not months.

Good morning MM/ all

The Israel/ Syrian issue is no joke to be taken lightly.

[link to www.haaretz.com]
Barak did not elaborate on Israel's plans, saying only: "I hope this will not continue, and that the rebels will win in Syria, that Assad will fall and that, at long last, a new stage in the life of Syria will begin."

All the while the US populous is ramping up into another season of distraction for the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday. Travel, holiday, "Black Friday" sales, and football will be the forefront of most American's focus for the next couple of weeks, though many Americans forget this is a holiday that is unique to the US and the rest of the world clicks right along.

On another note: on this Veteran's Day - A thank you to the Veterans and their families.
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
* Lucky Star *

User ID: 4090467
United States
11/11/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
A message to the veterans that post on this thread: Thank you so very much for your service. I appreciate your dedication to our country.
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27525536
United States
11/11/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
A message to the veterans that post on this thread: Thank you so very much for your service. I appreciate your dedication to our country.
hf
 Quoting: * Lucky Star *

hfbump
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Barak: Golan tensions could potentially spin out of control

[link to www.ynetnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
19:39
Rocket hits house in city of Sderot, some people suffering from shock, damage to house (Haaretz)

19:35
Egypt officials mediating between Israel and Hamas in effort to reach cease-fire (Haaretz)

19:28
Two rockets from Gaza hit Eshkol Regional Council, no casualties or damage reported (Haaretz)

19:22
Defense Minister Barak on escalation in south: If we have to act, we will (Haaretz)

19:13
Diplomats: Middle East nuclear talks doubtful despite Iran readiness (Reuters)

18:25
Five rockets hit Eshkol Regional Council, no casualties or damage reported (Haaretz)

18:11
Two more rockets hit Eshkol Regional Council, no casualties or damage reported (Haaretz)

GLP