Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,933 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 897,892
Pageviews Today: 1,616,544Threads Today: 558Posts Today: 11,527
06:16 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10383748
United States
11/14/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Pillar of cloud by day. Pillar of fire by night.... I think the Israelis have some coming surprises up their sleeves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27742033
United States
11/14/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Rumors of a couple Israeli deaths, not sure it is true, but at least 14 Israelis injured so far. Civilian deaths will not be treated kindly.

I would say that this moment has been planned for quite some time and Israel will not let its enemies down by backing down if many islamic fanatics wish to get to their virgins in heaven sooner verses later.

explosion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10383748
United States
11/14/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rumors of a couple Israeli deaths, not sure it is true, but at least 14 Israelis injured so far. Civilian deaths will not be treated kindly.

I would say that this moment has been planned for quite some time and Israel will not let its enemies down by backing down if many islamic fanatics wish to get to their virgins in heaven sooner verses later.

explosion
 Quoting: MIL MAN

Hearing rumors that a missile may have hit an Israeli navy ship. Have you heard anything about that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
11/14/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

explosion

Hearing rumors that a missile may have hit an Israeli navy ship. Have you heard anything about that?
 Quoting: BioReaper

other rumors (from other thread):
5 rockets have hit tel aviv
rockets have hit northern israel from the north

guess we'll see (eventually) what's true
ClydeX

User ID: 11310285
United States
11/14/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
21:37 GMT: Israeli National Security Minister Avi Dichter: "We have no intention to end this round of fighting and suffer more hits in the next"
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
ClydeX

United States
11/14/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
From Treyfish on one of the other threads:

At the time of writing, reports are coming in of leaflets being dropped by the Israeli Occupation Forces in the North of Gaza warning of an overland invasion in the area. [link to www.scoop.co.nz]
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
If TEL AVIV is hit, ground troops will pour into Gaza, we are assured of that.

No confirmation yet.

At Least 70 Rockets Fired at Southern Israel

Gaza-based terrorists fire a barrage of rockets at southern Israel. Iron Dome intercepts 20 of the rockets.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
oops, now:
Gazans fire 83 rockets into Israel; Iron Dome intercepts 25
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23406708
United States
11/14/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Double post
godzilla85

User ID: 22029621
United States
11/14/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
MM any truth to twitter reports stating that a ground incursion has started?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: godzilla85

They are not in there yet . . . in force, only special ops dressed as arabs.

Four booms during the Color Red in Beersheba just now #Israel #Gaza #Jpost
ReplyRetweetFavorite

4:10 PM
Yaakov Lappin @YaakovLappin
RT @Benhartman: Another Code Red siren right now in Beersheba #Jpost #Israel #Gaza

4:09 PM
Ben Hartman @Benhartman
Another Code Red siren right now in Beersheba #Jpost #Israel #Gaza

3:58 PM
IDF @IDFSpokesperson
Clarification: No rockets were fired from #Gaza on Tel-Aviv. #Hamas propaganda is constantly spreading misinformation.
godzilla85

United States
11/14/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
anyone hear anything from Steve? would love his take on all this right now since he's probably got family in harms way (hope they are safe though)
ClydeX

United States
11/14/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

ReplyRetweetFavorite

RT @Benhartman: Another Code Red siren right now in Beersheba #Jpost #Israel #Gaza

Ben Hartman @Benhartman

IDF @IDFSpokesperson
Clarification: No rockets were fired from #Gaza on Tel-Aviv. #Hamas propaganda is constantly spreading misinformation.

It's 01:15 in Israel now - those reports were from late afternoon/ early evening.

There have been some reports that the power station in Southern Tel Aviv was hit - still looking for more confirmation (I do have one feed, looking for additional)
godzilla85

United States
11/14/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

ReplyRetweetFavorite

Ben Hartman @Benhartman

IDF @IDFSpokesperson

It's 01:15 in Israel now - those reports were from late afternoon/ early evening.

There have been some reports that the power station in Southern Tel Aviv was hit - still looking for more confirmation (I do have one feed, looking for additional)
 Quoting: ClydeX

haaretz has a live blog from what I understand that may yield new findings
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

ReplyRetweetFavorite

Ben Hartman @Benhartman

IDF @IDFSpokesperson

No, these are coded for the time from m time zone, it is accurate to Israeli events in my time.
ClydeX

United States
11/14/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

ReplyRetweetFavorite

Ben Hartman @Benhartman

IDF @IDFSpokesperson

No, these are coded for the time from m time zone, it is accurate to Israeli events in my time.

My mistake - I just thought of that very thing as you posted - same time zone as I

My apologies for jumping the gun - trying to keep up with too much, and I haven't gotten much at all accomplished in the last couple of days.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

My mistake - I just thought of that very thing as you posted - same time zone as I

My apologies for jumping the gun - trying to keep up with too much, and I haven't gotten much at all accomplished in the last couple of days.

Much going on, very little if any information from the north.

If there is ever a confirmed Tel Aviv hit, the ground troops will go into Gaza, still no confirmation, but the diplomatic arena around Israel would indicate they are willing to up the op for some reason or it could jsut be the 100 missiles fired so far.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27742573
United States
11/14/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama Still Silent as Egypt Backs Hamas

Today, Egypt’s Freedom and Justice Party, the political wing of the Muslim Brotherhood – a party formerly headed by current President Mohammed Morsi – announced that Egypt would get involved if Israel continued to kill terrorists in the Gaza Strip.
[link to www.breitbart.com]
ClydeX

United States
11/14/2012 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ynetnews.com]

Report: Egyptian army admits terrorists fired rockets from Sinai
ClydeX

United States
11/14/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.haaretz.com]

Over 80 rockets fired at Israel on Wednesday; more than 20 rockets intercepted by Iron Dome System; Israeli cabinet authorizes IDF to expand operations if needed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23854082
United States
11/14/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Few more hours until daylight in Israel.

More rumors on Egypt moving tanks and infantry but again that is as verified as Tel Aviv being hit.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous (@AnonIRC)
11/14/12, 7:34 PM
BREAKING: Israel Channel 10 - Israel Defense Forces: In the coming hours Israel will disconnect Internet & all telecommunications of #Gaza.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Surprise surprise; Morsi and Obama make a joint statement of their intent to deescalate the Gaza crisis.

osuper
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
The U.N. Security Council will hold a closed emergency meeting at 9 PM on Wednesday night to discuss Israeli strikes against the Gaza Strip as Israel threatened a wider offensive... Council diplomats said Israeli and Palestinians envoys would speak at the meeting.

Source - r**ters.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
The U.N. Security Council will hold a closed emergency meeting at 9 PM on Wednesday night to discuss Israeli strikes against the Gaza Strip as Israel threatened a wider offensive... Council diplomats said Israeli and Palestinians envoys would speak at the meeting.

Source - r**ters.
 Quoting: DarbyDoom

Others are saying it is cancelled.
ClydeX

United States
11/14/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Source - r**ters.

That's what I've seen as well - but it was on another thread, not from a source with gravity.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is what we know, an invasion has not happened in Gaza yet. Tel Aviv has yet to be hit. Egypt at best has increased security along its border. Israel continues to be hit by missiles and targets in Gaza are being hit when their opportune moment is discovered by Israel intelligence.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is what we know, an invasion has not happened in Gaza yet. Tel Aviv has yet to be hit. Egypt at best has increased security along its border. Israel continues to be hit by missiles and targets in Gaza are being hit when their opportune moment is discovered by Israel intelligence.

Anonymous Press (@AnonymousPress)
11/14/12, 8:48 PM
BREAKING| Two extremely HUGE explosions have just shaken the whole city of #Gaza !
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Source - r**ters.

That's what I've seen as well - but it was on another thread, not from a source with gravity.

Everything on my twitter feed is from before 8:30....but according to multiple sources it was still on then...

Here's BBC's 8:28 ET update....

The UN Security Council is due to meet shortly in closed session at the request of Egypt to discuss the situation.

Council diplomats said the Israeli and Palestinian envoys were expected to speak at the session.

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

I'll check inner city press - they always know what's going on at UN...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
UNITED NATIONS, November 14, updated -- Egypt made the first request for a Security Council meeting on Gaza...

Later, Palestine made a request, and Morocco did. A 9 pm closed meeting, like one held on the Lord's Resistance Army, was agreed to as a compromise.

Update of 6:54 pm: Mansour came out and said that "Morocco" has also requested a meeting -- he does not mention Egypt. Significant.

[link to www.innercitypress.com]

I think (in NON-UN Speak they are saying Egypt withdrew request, but meeting will be held based upon Moroccan request)...

Inner City Press always reports the UN "inside pool" which often seems irrelevant to me...

GLP