Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,083 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 793,424
Pageviews Today: 1,401,340Threads Today: 590Posts Today: 10,287
04:15 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23406708
United States
11/14/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
British guy broadcasting live from Gaza City....

This will not be pro-Israel....but he is live & in English (if interested)

[link to www.ustream.tv]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23200727
United States
11/14/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

[link to www.ustream.tv]
 Quoting: DarbyDoom

that guy almost blown up just now
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.ustream.tv]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23200727

He is incredibly smug & preachy....

Have you seen the way he smiles when he talks about the "strength of the Gazans?" (very very self-satisfied b/s)...

But it's fascinating...
godzilla85

User ID: 22029621
United States
11/14/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.ustream.tv]

Have you seen the way he smiles when he talks about the "strength of the Gazans?" (very very self-satisfied b/s)...

But it's fascinating...

yeah I watched a few minutes then switched off, all high and mighty but doesn't mention one damn minute about how they launch rockets at Israel and injure and kill Israeli citizens, I wouldn't care if he wasn't pro israel or was or pro gazan or not, but at least be objective in his reporting, he is not.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.ustream.tv]

But it's fascinating...

yeah I watched a few minutes then switched off, all high and mighty but doesn't mention one damn minute about how they launch rockets at Israel and injure and kill Israeli citizens, I wouldn't care if he wasn't pro israel or was or pro gazan or not, but at least be objective in his reporting, he is not.
 Quoting: godzilla85

You have to keep in mind that it is propaganda.... It's not reporting...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Security Council meeting is happening...

Barbara Plett (@BBCBarbaraPlett)
11/14/12, 9:23 PM
#Arab #UN group is asking #UNSC to condemn #Israel aggression and send a strong message that the violence should stop
Steve5728

User ID: 21752721
United States
11/14/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

siren2 siren2 siren2 siren2

This is the real thing!

MAJOR ESCALATION IS IMMINENT!!!

Please pray for my family in Israel!

Please pray for my family in the IDF!

We are at "ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AT THIS POINT MOMENT"!!!
godzilla85

User ID: 22029621
United States
11/14/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is the real thing!

Quoting: Steve5728

was wondering where the heck you been? Have you heard from any family over there? they safe?
Steve5728

United States
11/14/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is the real thing!

was wondering where the heck you been? Have you heard from any family over there? they safe?

Busy with some unscheduled overtime G.

They are all in harms way!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
11/14/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is the real thing!

praying for them, all klal yisroel and all innocents
Steve5728

United States
11/14/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is the real thing!

praying for them, all klal yisroel and all innocents
 Quoting: Swinburnian

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
11/14/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is the real thing!

They live in that sin against God place called Israel, they deserve what they get as punishment.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1440618

usually steve handles this, but tonight, I will: go fuck yourself
Chili
User ID: 1351603
United States
11/14/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
PA?

Are we sovereign now? LOL

Oh wait...

PAL outcall for HAL AI.

Ok your hooker should be there soon.

(Don't worry we know how you like it.)
ReVbo™

User ID: 27764410
United States
11/14/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is the real thing!

They live in that sin against God place called Israel, they deserve what they get as punishment.

What Swin said.

Prayers, Steve.
John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Steve5728

United States
11/14/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is the real thing!

bump bump bump
Steve5728

United States
11/14/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is the real thing!

What Swin said.

Prayers, Steve.
 Quoting: ReVbo™

bump
Steve5728

United States
11/14/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
03:32 A.M. White House releases read out of President Obama's phone calls with Netanyahu and Egyptian President Morsi. Obama and Morsi agreed on the importance of working to de-escalate the situation as quickly as possible and agreed to stay in close touch in the days ahead. Netanyahu and Obama agreed that Hamas needs to stop its attacks on Israel to allow the situation to de-escalate (Natasha Mozgovaya)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27782023
United States
11/14/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

What Swin said.

Prayers, Steve.
 Quoting: ReVbo™

bump

bump
Steve5728

United States
11/14/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Getting extremely dangerous now MM!!!

Last Edited by Steve5728 on 11/14/2012 11:17 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, I would agree, but I am trying to downplay it right now, though it is like starting a bon fire within feet and rubbing a balloon on the hairs of your head next to a shack of oozing old dynamite with gasoline vapor permeating in the air, I selfishly want doom to be delayed a few more years. Though I am downplaying it, things are ripe for some major conflagarations.

PM me if you get any sense of doom on the hezbollah front and or Syria. Right now they are stable.
Steve5728

United States
11/14/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, I would agree, but I am trying to downplay it right now, though it is like starting a bon fire within feet and rubbing a balloon on the hairs of your head next to a shack of oozing old dynamite with gasoline vapor permeating in the air, I selfishly want doom to be delayed a few more years. Though I am downplaying it, things are ripe for some major conflagarations.

PM me if you get any sense of doom on the hezbollah front and or Syria. Right now they are stable.
 Quoting: MIL MAN

You got it bud!

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

You got it bud!

bump

explosionexplosiondynamiteexplosionexplosion
ClydeX

User ID: 11310285
United States
11/15/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Steve - was asking about you/ your family earlier.
Prayers sent

Darby - thanks for the clarification on the UNSC meeting. Was away for a couple of hours & just now catching up.
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Steve5728

United States
11/15/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Steve - was asking about you/ your family earlier.
Prayers sent

Darby - thanks for the clarification on the UNSC meeting. Was away for a couple of hours & just now catching up.
 Quoting: ClydeX

Thanks!

G-d bless!!!

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23854082
United States
11/15/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Experts after action review for Day one of Israel's operation against Hamas and other terror groups in Gaza is one of initial glee. What allowed the attack to happen was the ripe moment of taking out Hamas military leadership. Once the target was identified, Israel was prepared for the consequences. One very bad terrorist down, and Israel then struck the long range missiles, and so far so good on that too. Further, Israel then began tightening a noose around Gaza before others could react. we still yet to hear from Iran, but world outcry is slim still on this move. Even in Israel, the damage and casualties have been few, one car owner is very upset and 14 others with injuries, but the population has endured over 100 missiles so far with few injuries, no death, and minimal property destruction. That in itself may forcesbHamas to up the ante on day two, or cowar back into their corner and seek an immediate truce.
Israel has little to lose by continuing this operation another day or two. Take out more missiles, take out some more bad guys it is all good and part of a plan that looks good politically and appears good strategically. but that Hamas launched missiles towns Dimona has irked some leadership in the IDF. That being said, there is a push for some expeditionary forces to move into Gaza in quick lightening strike to take out some bunkers that otherwise would cause mass casualties if doen by aerial attack. This could be part of day two and because over 100 missiles have been launched, Israel now feels justified to send in ground forces if or when a target is defined.
In the meantime, all eyes are on watch for Syria, Hezbollah, and Egypt to provoke a more delicate set of obstacles in the near term. We must wait and see where these obstacles may appear if at all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
11/15/2012 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
This will definitely be a test for where Egypt stands.

They have alot of unemployed and hungry men, they'll join the fight for food..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
IDF Preparing for New Rocket Onslaught As Jaabari Buried

[link to www.israelnationalnews.com]
Ravan

User ID: 1163760
Netherlands
11/15/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is the real thing!

My heart is with your family and friends Steve. I hope they'll all be safe and victorious.

Stay strong.

Ham Israel Hay
>! Fight Terror. Support Israel ! < Zionist by heart, mind and birth!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
3 Israelis were killed earlier this am. Israel is calling up reserves. Looking like a ground attack will be in the mix.
godzilla85

User ID: 1077295
United States
11/15/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
3 Israelis were killed earlier this am. Israel is calling up reserves. Looking like a ground attack will be in the mix.

funny how that isn't mentioned or condemened by all the wussies that whine about palestinian deaths.

Israel needs to finish this.

GLP