Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,027 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 901,967
Pageviews Today: 1,686,628Threads Today: 821Posts Today: 14,587
06:51 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27799366
United States
11/15/2012 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

siren2 siren2 siren2 siren2

This is the real thing!

MAJOR ESCALATION IS IMMINENT!!!

Please pray for my family in Israel!

Please pray for my family in the IDF!

We are at "ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AT THIS POINT MOMENT"!!!
 Quoting: Steve5728

They live in that sin against God place called Israel, they deserve what they get as punishment.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1440618

usually steve handles this, but tonight, I will: go fuck yourself
 Quoting: Swinburnian

You owe me a cup of coffee lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
11/15/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

siren2 siren2 siren2 siren2

This is the real thing!

MAJOR ESCALATION IS IMMINENT!!!

Please pray for my family in Israel!

Please pray for my family in the IDF!

We are at "ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AT THIS POINT MOMENT"!!!
 Quoting: Steve5728

They live in that sin against God place called Israel, they deserve what they get as punishment.

Quoting: BioReaper

?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27799366
United States
11/15/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: BioReaper

?

Your post made me laugh and spew coffee all over my keyboard.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23854082
United States
11/15/2012 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Looking like ground operations are due soon.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report: Egypt deploys additional forces in Sinai
[link to www.ynetnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nearly 250 Gaza rockets batter South, 3 Israelis killed

[link to www.jpost.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bibi's speech was firm and suggests that Hamas must get the hint very soon or Israel will go into Gaza.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
And close to home, markets are slumping, the Dow Jones lost nearly 1000 points in the last few weeks, expect much more, but then that only provides more reasoning that a good war could clean up the world economy, the powers behind the scenes may be trying to get a major war going and unfortunately Israel has a hot spot right now ripe for making it worse.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
A confirmed rocket hit just south of Tel Aviv. And the war readiness moves up.
godzilla85

User ID: 1077295
United States
11/15/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: MIL MAN

they hit tel aviv and this could help Bibi. Go ahead Hamas, piss off the Israeli populace, shoot at Dimona again while you're at it, just keep digging their own graves
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 538795
United States
11/15/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

they hit tel aviv and this could help Bibi. Go ahead Hamas, piss off the Israeli populace, shoot at Dimona again while you're at it, just keep digging their own graves
 Quoting: godzilla85

True. Now a much larger % of the population is made aware of the Hamas issue with missile striekd closer to Tel Aviv.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
First rocket fired from Gaza explodes south of Tel Aviv

Three Israelis killed in Kiryat Malachi; rocket falls in Eshkol wounding 3 IDF soldiers as rockets continue to fall on South; IAF strikes nearly 200 targets in Strip; 15 Palestinians killed in strikes.
[link to www.jpost.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
JPOST LATEST UPDATES

17:22
Palestinians fire 8 rockets toward Eshkol region; none hurt

16:53
Palestinian rocket explodes outside Rishon Lezion

17:10
Report: Hamas rule out truce with Israel

16:30
Report: BBC Arabic reporter's son killed in Gaza

16:51
German FM: Israel has right to protect its citizens
ClydeX

User ID: 11310285
United States
11/15/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning folks -

From Doorbert's thread:

ISRAEL: REPORTS THAT IDF IS MOVING AHEAD WITH A GROUND OPERATION IN GAZA.

[link to twitter.com]
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ground Troops Headed for Gaza

[link to www.israelnationalnews.com]

Spokesman Yoav Mordechai of the Israel Defense Forces said, Thursday evening, that divisions of Israeli soldiers were headed for the Gaza area and were preparing for an incursion. He said that the soldiers will not enter the Hamas-controlled area before a decision to do so is made by the political leadership.
siren2
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/15/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

rishon letzion: 12 km south of TA, pop around 200,000
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning folks -

From Doorbert's thread:

[link to twitter.com]
 Quoting: ClydeX

The Knessett needs to approve of it, but it sounds like it is a done deal now with deaths and Tel Aviv in range.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/15/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning folks -

From Doorbert's thread:

[link to twitter.com]

The Knessett needs to approve of it, but it sounds like it is a done deal now with deaths and Tel Aviv in range.

do they -- or just the cabinet? or the security cabinet?
Gerry52

User ID: 5789790
United States
11/15/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
As of yesterday afternoon I'm back at the ME desk. Israel has pretty well completed the list of 100 sites I spoke about a couple of days ago before the escalation. It appears some sort of a countdown has begun...we here are guessing a ground incursion into Gaza, but we don't yet know anything for sure at this point. What ever is going on it doesn't appear that Israel is backing off. There are some other significant things going on in the ME this morning, but not really able to comment on them at this point. We have sent out several SIGNIT's to clients involved in transportation and oil with operations or assets in the ME.
I know the voices aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas!
Semper Fi USMC
Very much an Occams Razor kind of guy.
Bridging the gap between "It can't happen to us" and "We're all going to die".
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/15/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning folks -

From Doorbert's thread:

[link to twitter.com]

love an answer from anyone who knows.
a few pages back someone posted, before the israeli response started, that the knesset was meeting thursday for a special session dealing with the situation in gaza
ClydeX

United States
11/15/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning folks -

From Doorbert's thread:

[link to twitter.com]

Agreed

Also saw a report just a bit ago of rioters (Palestinians) starting fires in Jerusalem, then attacking firefighters - was also on the Doorbert thread.

How long until (either intentionally or not) The Temple is damaged?
And such damage causes it to be unsafe to enter?

Anyone else see this equation?
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
godzilla85

United States
11/15/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
As of yesterday afternoon I'm back at the ME desk. Israel has pretty well completed the list of 100 sites I spoke about a couple of days ago before the escalation. It appears some sort of a countdown has begun...we here are guessing a ground incursion into Gaza, but we don't yet know anything for sure at this point. What ever is going on it doesn't appear that Israel is backing off. There are some other significant things going on in the ME this morning, but not really able to comment on them at this point. We have sent out several SIGNIT's to clients involved in transportation and oil with operations or assets in the ME.
 Quoting: Gerry52

Thanks for that Gerry.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/15/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning folks -

From Doorbert's thread:

[link to twitter.com]

Agreed

Also saw a report just a bit ago of rioters (Palestinians) starting fires in Jerusalem, then attacking firefighters - was also on the Doorbert thread.

it was destroyed over 1900 years ago -- do you mean the Al Aqsa mosque? or the Kotel and surrounding plaza?
ClydeX

United States
11/15/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Good morning Gerry-

I'm more than sure you're pretty taxed right now, but any word that you can share regarding the Suez?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning folks -

From Doorbert's thread:

[link to twitter.com]

love an answer from anyone who knows.
a few pages back someone posted, before the israeli response started, that the knesset was meeting thursday for a special session dealing with the situation in gaza

Generally it would take a decision of the security cabinet, for more political pull, it would be the entire ministerial posts from the Knesset . . .
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Morning Gerry.

Suez seems to be one of those tension spots depending on what Egypt decides to do. If Morsi wishes to relive the 1960's and 70's he could shut down the Suez demanding Israel back off.

THe Persian Gulf has been quiet as of late, but Iran could amke the same threat in support of the Palestinians, but they truly are low on the list of allies for Iran.

The Hezbollah so far have been squirming, mostly wishing to avoid entering the event right now, but that could be a card, launch a few missiles from an unknown group.

Syria is the true wildcard. Is Assad dumb enough to use this event as a means of turning the civil war around?

hiding
ClydeX

United States
11/15/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning folks -

From Doorbert's thread:

[link to twitter.com]

Agreed

it was destroyed over 1900 years ago -- do you mean the Al Aqsa mosque? or the Kotel and surrounding plaza?

Yes Swin - the Al Aqsa Mosque, which along with the Dome of the Rock comprise "The Temple Mount"

Just running some lines of thought - if it is heavily damaged and requires re-building, I don't see allowing Islam to build there again, but would, however, essentially set the stage for the Rebuilding of the Temple (the 3rd Temple) on that spot.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hamas: Egyptian PM expected to visit Gaza Friday
godzilla85

United States
11/15/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hamas: Egyptian PM expected to visit Gaza Friday

according to the DB thread a larger call up of reservists is expected
Gerry52

User ID: 5789790
United States
11/15/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Morning Gerry.

Suez seems to be one of those tension spots depending on what Egypt decides to do. If Morsi wishes to relive the 1960's and 70's he could shut down the Suez demanding Israel back off.

THe Persian Gulf has been quiet as of late, but Iran could amke the same threat in support of the Palestinians, but they truly are low on the list of allies for Iran.

The Hezbollah so far have been squirming, mostly wishing to avoid entering the event right now, but that could be a card, launch a few missiles from an unknown group.

Syria is the true wildcard. Is Assad dumb enough to use this event as a means of turning the civil war around?

hiding

We haven't heard much about the Suez this AM, at least nothing has crossed my desk as of yet.
I think Assad would think twice before getting involved with Israel at this point. Israel is primed for a strike anyways and if Assad got into it I think the Israeli's would take the "and fuck you too" attitude and light them up as well and Assad couldn't withstand politically what Israel could bring down upon them right now.
Looks like Israel has set up a forward operating base to possibly use for entering Gaza.

Last Edited by Gerry52 on 11/15/2012 11:19 AM
I know the voices aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas!
Semper Fi USMC
Very much an Occams Razor kind of guy.
Bridging the gap between "It can't happen to us" and "We're all going to die".

GLP