Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 3,179 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,154,222
Pageviews Today: 2,211,184Threads Today: 1,041Posts Today: 19,428
11:04 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

Newshunter

User ID: 22608763
United States
11/15/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Jeffrey Goldberg‏@JeffreyGoldberg

A source says that Israel has destroyed 90 percent of Hamas's longer-range missiles. Seems to be a main tactical goal of Israeli operation.

[link to twitter.com (secure)]
Steve5728

User ID: 21752721
United States
11/15/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

A source says that Israel has destroyed 90 percent of Hamas's longer-range missiles. Seems to be a main tactical goal of Israeli operation.

Quoting: Newshunter

IDF Special Forces, baby!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16786597
United States
11/15/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

They say they will clear out the medium and short range rockets too.
Steve5728

United States
11/15/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: MIL MAN

Next, they should liquidate Hamas all together!!!
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/15/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
So we are now moving into a new window MM.

The question is will Bibi will pull the trigger before early October???

Some tense weeks ahead for sure!!!

It's not looking good at all!

bump
 Quoting: Steve5728

Very tough choice for Israel right now, war on her wn, or wait and risk Iran becoming impossible to stop and even the US not changing its policy if Romney does not get elected. It must all be wieghed.

can you image something grander than this. If americans don't this world is in sick shape
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

It could be arranged.

doomsol
Newshunter

United States
11/15/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
MM, Steve, Gerry, others - what's your gut telling you on this one? The IDF going to go in with a large ground operation or is the call up of 30K reserves just posturing?
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/15/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hamas is not the aggressor. None of them are except for Israel, Us of A and other Zionist controlled countries. they are defending their land as they must where possible.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/15/2012 10:03 PM
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
MM, Steve, Gerry, others - what's your gut telling you on this one? The IDF going to go in with a large ground operation or is the call up of 30K reserves just posturing?

Or it could be many more thousands, disinformation. They will go in unless it is for another operation altogether.
Steve5728

United States
11/15/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Multi front operations possible!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Troll be gone.
Newshunter

United States
11/15/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Or it could be many more thousands, disinformation. They will go in unless it is for another operation altogether.

Steve, MM - do you guys recall what the reserve call up was for the Cast Lead 08' operation and the 2006 Hezbollah war?

The Israelis don't take lightly the calling up of reserves -ugly stuff typically results when they start calling up folks.
Steve5728

United States
11/15/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Steve, MM - do you guys recall what the reserve call up was for the Cast Lead 08' operation and the 2006 Hezbollah war?

The Israelis don't take lightly the calling up of reserves -ugly stuff typically results when they start calling up folks.

8500, I believe.
Newshunter

United States
11/15/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

8500, I believe.

Only 8500? For Cast Lead? We could be on the verge of something REALLY BIG if this call up is 3.5x the size of the Cast Lead reserve call up.
Steve5728

United States
11/15/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

8500, I believe.

Only 8500? For Cast Lead? We could be on the verge of something REALLY BIG if this call up is 3.5x the size of the Cast Lead reserve call up.

I believe that Israel might have some Intel about other surprises that might be forthcoming????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
11/15/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
any chance this salvo from the gaza is an iranian sponsored practice run, like target practice or something? whats the odds of an iranian air force strike on israel? possibly on dimona reactor, where the drone allegedly flew?
 Quoting: TT 7054089

Curious as to whether Palestine also uses intentional coordinates, and what's below their landing area in Israel. Specific tunnels, nukes?
Steve5728

United States
11/15/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
any chance this salvo from the gaza is an iranian sponsored practice run, like target practice or something? whats the odds of an iranian air force strike on israel? possibly on dimona reactor, where the drone allegedly flew?
 Quoting: TT 7054089

Curious as to whether Palestine also uses intentional coordinates, and what's below their landing area in Israel. Specific tunnels, nukes?
 Quoting: pool

They have a vast network of tunnels.
Newshunter

United States
11/15/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
If no cease fire is reached, Morsi is going to have a lot of pressure on him to do something.

Report: US hopeful Egyptian PM's Gaza visit will induce lull

Published: 11.16.12, 04:47

The Washington Post reported that US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have spoken to their Egyptian counterparts and expressed support of Israel's right to defend itself against Palestinian terror.

According to the report, the US hopes that the Egyptian prime minister's visit in Gaza will lead to a ceasefire. (Yitzhak Benhorin, Washington)

[link to www.ynetnews.com]
Steve5728

United States
11/15/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
If no cease fire is reached, Morsi is going to have a lot of pressure on him to do something.

Report: US hopeful Egyptian PM's Gaza visit will induce lull

Published: 11.16.12, 04:47

The Washington Post reported that US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have spoken to their Egyptian counterparts and expressed support of Israel's right to defend itself against Palestinian terror.

According to the report, the US hopes that the Egyptian prime minister's visit in Gaza will lead to a ceasefire. (Yitzhak Benhorin, Washington)

[link to www.ynetnews.com]

Yeah, good luck with that! Iran is pulling the strings on this one!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
11/15/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not in my opinion. It's limiting the civilian casualities.
Steve5728

United States
11/15/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not in my opinion. It's limiting the civilian casualities.
 Quoting: pool

We'll see. The next 24 hours are crucial.

Keep an eye out for Hezbollah!
AgiR
User ID: 25780913
Russia
11/15/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Break!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27843166
Australia
11/15/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

IDF Special Forces, baby!!!

Now they are out of the way , next stop Iran!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27795539
United States
11/15/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most live video streams on one page: [link to www.cpswire.com]

Aljazeera English
BBC UK
CBS
France 24
NDTV
Reuters
RT
Sky News
UN Webcast
SkinnyChic

User ID: 27846473
United States
11/15/2012 11:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
Most live video streams on one page: [link to www.cpswire.com]

Aljazeera English
BBC UK
CBS
France 24
NDTV
Reuters
RT
Sky News
UN Webcast
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27795539

Thank you!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
coffee4
Steve5728

United States
11/15/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
coffee4

coffee4 coffee4 coffee4
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
coffee4

coffee4 coffee4 coffee4

You check email?
Gerry52

User ID: 5789790
United States
11/15/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wonder if this was an unforeseen fly in the ointment for Israel?

The hacktivist group Anonymous is angry at Israel, and not just for launching deadly airstrikes on Gaza. Members say the Israeli government "crossed a line in the sand" when it threatened to sever internet and other telecommunications in Gaza.
In a press statement published online, Anonymous issued a warning to the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) and the Israeli government, ordering them to not shut down the internet in the occupied territories and to cease and desist from their “terror upon the innocent people of Palestine.”

[link to rt.com]
I know the voices aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas!
Semper Fi USMC
Very much an Occams Razor kind of guy.
Bridging the gap between "It can't happen to us" and "We're all going to die".
Steve5728

United States
11/15/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
coffee4

coffee4 coffee4 coffee4

You check email?

Got it! Thanks!

Not unexpected!

Serious shit ,though!!!

GLP