Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,360 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 928,699
Pageviews Today: 1,655,676Threads Today: 703Posts Today: 12,507
06:48 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

ClydeX

User ID: 11310285
United States
11/15/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
You made it to 150 pages MM

rockon

Last Edited by ClydeX on 11/15/2012 11:36 PM
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16786597
United States
11/15/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Wonder if this was an unforeseen fly in the ointment for Israel?

The hacktivist group Anonymous is angry at Israel, and not just for launching deadly airstrikes on Gaza. Members say the Israeli government "crossed a line in the sand" when it threatened to sever internet and other telecommunications in Gaza.
In a press statement published online, Anonymous issued a warning to the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) and the Israeli government, ordering them to not shut down the internet in the occupied territories and to cease and desist from their “terror upon the innocent people of Palestine.”

[link to rt.com]
 Quoting: Gerry52

Check PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

rockon
 Quoting: ClydeX

And only a 10% troll rate!

I need some new preps!
Gerry52

User ID: 5789790
United States
11/15/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

The hacktivist group Anonymous is angry at Israel, and not just for launching deadly airstrikes on Gaza. Members say the Israeli government "crossed a line in the sand" when it threatened to sever internet and other telecommunications in Gaza.
In a press statement published online, Anonymous issued a warning to the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) and the Israeli government, ordering them to not shut down the internet in the occupied territories and to cease and desist from their “terror upon the innocent people of Palestine.”

[link to rt.com]

Check PM
 Quoting: MIL MAN

Got it...
I know the voices aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas!
Semper Fi USMC
Very much an Occams Razor kind of guy.
Bridging the gap between "It can't happen to us" and "We're all going to die".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
11/15/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Or it could be many more thousands, disinformation. They will go in unless it is for another operation altogether.

Steve, MM - do you guys recall what the reserve call up was for the Cast Lead 08' operation and the 2006 Hezbollah war?

The Israelis don't take lightly the calling up of reserves -ugly stuff typically results when they start calling up folks.
 Quoting: Newshunter

8500, I believe.
 Quoting: Steve5728

Only 8500? For Cast Lead? We could be on the verge of something REALLY BIG if this call up is 3.5x the size of the Cast Lead reserve call up.

well this time around there's a lot of extra security needed on the sinai and northern borders. doesn't necessarily mean a ground operation will be cast lead x3
ClydeX

United States
11/15/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

rockon

I need some new preps!

Yeah, the wife & I were just discussing some additional things we'd like to gather up. There's never enough!
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Steve5728

User ID: 21752721
United States
11/15/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Steve, MM - do you guys recall what the reserve call up was for the Cast Lead 08' operation and the 2006 Hezbollah war?

The Israelis don't take lightly the calling up of reserves -ugly stuff typically results when they start calling up folks.

8500, I believe.

Only 8500? For Cast Lead? We could be on the verge of something REALLY BIG if this call up is 3.5x the size of the Cast Lead reserve call up.

well this time around there's a lot of extra security needed on the sinai and northern borders. doesn't necessarily mean a ground operation will be cast lead x3
 Quoting: Swinburnian

True. We'll see.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to rt.com]

Check PM

Got it...

Check again.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

rockon

I need some new preps!

Yeah, the wife & I were just discussing some additional things we'd like to gather up. There's never enough!

Right now the elk are littering the highway, wish I could legally plug one for some more meat.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Arghhhh!

coffee4

Major doom which I pray G d stops in its tracks.

eq
ClydeX

United States
11/16/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

rockon

I need some new preps!

Right now the elk are littering the highway, wish I could legally plug one for some more meat.

No kidding. The elk & the mule deer are moving pretty well here in CO.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

I need some new preps!

The elk move to the ranch pasture in the evening and back to the hills in the am for which the cross the highway, making a mess of vehicles.
ClydeX

United States
11/16/2012 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

The elk move to the ranch pasture in the evening and back to the hills in the am for which the cross the highway, making a mess of vehicles.

I was at a property last week for a training, and as the lady was showing me the property, she pointed out the power line right-away where the elk herd travels regularly at dusk & dawn. Nice piece of property to have available.
Steve5728

United States
Report Abusive Post
Arghhhh!

coffee4

eq

Lord have mercy, MM

The freaking unthinkable could be close at hand???

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26611460
United States
Report Abusive Post
I'm worried about the samson option and many other things that are playing out right now. Just last month dec 21 2012 seemed like another false doom (the false doom to end all false dooms the true biggy) but something just doesn't seem right and now all of a sudden just that quickly when everyone thought it was all talk for so long israel and iran decide to start their damn war. This isn't gonna end good and I think within a month the world will have changed forever (dec 21). I guess at this point have a good turkey day with ur family and enjoy these days my friends we seem to be into some actual doom scenerios. Think about it if ur in ur 30s like me how many doom scenerios have we seen.... that were scary enough to be on a global scale. 1) cold war (which was continuous and not that shocking cause of the longevitiy of it), sept 11 2001, 2004.. Ithink that's the yr christmas tsunami, 2011 march japanese tsunami and the last two where more localized doom cause they were natural disasters. Except for the 2011 tsunami cause of the nuclear plant issue. Sorry rambling now. Anyone think of anything else if ur in ur 30s sure I've missed more. I hope everyone enjoys turkey day with their families this may be the last enjoyable holiday for a while. Do the rest of u agree?
jw2305

User ID: 5322376
United States
11/16/2012 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another worry...

The Pentagon has told the Obama administration that any military effort to seize Syria’s stockpiles of chemical weapons would require upward of 75,000 troops, amid increasing concern that the militant group Hezbollah has set up small training camps close to some of the chemical weapons depots, according to senior American officials...

The discovery that Hezbollah has set up camps close to some of the depots, however, has renewed concern that as the chaos in Syria deepens, the country’s huge chemical weapons stockpiles could fall into the wrong hands. Hezbollah fighters have been training at “a limited number of these sites,” said one senior American official who has been briefed on the intelligence reports and spoke on the condition of anonymity. “But the fear these weapons could fall into the wrong hands is our greatest concern.”

So far, there is no evidence that Hezbollah, which is based in Lebanon but has become increasingly active in protecting the government of President Bashar al-Assad, is making any effort to gain control over the chemical weapons. Its decision to train fighters close to the major chemical sites, some officials speculate, could be rooted in a bet that their camps will not be bombed if the West believes there is a risk of hitting the stockpiles.

[link to www.nytimes.com]
 Quoting: DarbyDoom

your on target!!!!!! but the evidence is there just not for MSM to report on..
A word of caution to neophyte Martini drinkers: When taken to excess, this perfectly civilized drink can lead directly to uncivilized behavior.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Arghhhh!

coffee4

eq

Lord have mercy, MM

bump

Agree, I gotta be up very early, but hate to go to bed not nosing what I may wake up to.
lflash
Steve5728

United States
11/16/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hope and pray that you guys have Prepped!

There is not that much time left!!!

bump
Steve5728

United States
11/16/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Arghhhh!

coffee4

eq

Lord have mercy, MM

bump

Agree, I gotta be up very early, but hate to go to bed not nosing what I may wake up to.
lflash

I'm with ya MM!
tarfonwxx

User ID: 4695650
United States
11/16/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings all. Glad to have you around at times like this.

Channel 10: IDF has begun distributing emergency call-ups (known as "order 8"s or 'Tzav Shmoneh")
Gerry52

User ID: 5789790
United States
11/16/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

sent you an email...
I know the voices aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas!
Semper Fi USMC
Very much an Occams Razor kind of guy.
Bridging the gap between "It can't happen to us" and "We're all going to die".
Steve5728

United States
11/16/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Channel 10: IDF has begun distributing emergency call-ups (known as "order 8"s or 'Tzav Shmoneh")
 Quoting: tarfonwxx

Here we go!!!

bump
ClydeX

United States
11/16/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hey Tarf - good to see you around/ saw you on one of the other threads as well. Glad you got your move taken care of.
tarfonwxx

United States
11/16/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hey Tarf - good to see you around/ saw you on one of the other threads as well. Glad you got your move taken care of.

thanks. my best friend's daughter goes to school in rishon l'tziyon. this morning was a scare. i feel i'm still there, can't step away from the news. not to mention we all know this is about to explode.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26591052
Portugal
11/16/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
There´s no turning back dark times, ahead. For the ones who are going to die, rest in peace my celestial brothers
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

For the 30000 or for more?
tarfonwxx

United States
11/16/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Channel 1: Hamas has 12,000 rockets
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

sent you an email...

Quick reply
tarfonwxx

United States
11/16/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

For the 30000 or for more?

Not sure. As far as I know there has been no official word of order 8's until now, until Channel 10 just announced it. But I doubt the 30,000 were only order 9's. Order 9's are time-limited, order 8's are open-ended.

I will add that Israelis are saying some order 8's have already been given out.

Last Edited by tarfonwxx on 11/16/2012 12:30 AM
Steve5728

United States
11/16/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Channel 1: Hamas has 12,000 rockets

Estimate only.

More like 17-20 thousand

GLP