Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,902 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 374,077
Pageviews Today: 639,857Threads Today: 311Posts Today: 4,305
07:35 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

Texan Buckeye

User ID: 1533753
United States
11/20/2012 09:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

I don't hate you, either.hugs
 Quoting: Texan Buckeye

Thanks, Texan, brought the heavy out of my heart.
 Quoting: pool

Anytime. That's what I like about this forum. I have no idea what your beliefs are and it doesn't matter. I've read your posts for a long time and I find them interesting. We can take people differently here than in the real world. It's so much easier to agree to disagree here if you have to. You post what you want to say with grace, even when you think you'll get beat up over it. I'd say that goes a long way for me.
godzilla85

User ID: 22029621
United States
11/20/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Sorry to disappoint you!

cheers
 Quoting: MIL MAN

'Disappoint' is a word I never use. wine

the road to God has many turns and paths
ClydeX

User ID: 11310285
United States
11/20/2012 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
The media covers it like another Christmas problem, like long lines at the checkout.

Agreed - it seems they're satisfied with programming that exists comfortably as a combination between soap-operas and reality shows.

I honesty believe they are both complicit in the dumbing down of society as a whole, as well as scared to death of what would actually happen should they report actual (factual) news to these same masses.

Last Edited by ClydeX on 11/20/2012 10:07 PM
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23406708
United States
11/20/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many worrying signs....

Gulf States are in meetings to find a safe way to deliver subsidized gas to Jordan...Egypt has agreed to fully honor it's contract with Jordan (so the gas price issue which led to protests has been resolved) I presume they are planning for disruptions in the Egyptian pipeline in the Sinai....

If interested -

Thread: Jordan Protests - Game Changer - Moslem Brotherhood TRYING TO SAVE Jordan's King? (Page 5)

Ansar al Sharia just killed Benghazi's police chief and there are reports of clashes in the streets of Benghazi...

Thread: Benghazi Security Chief Assassinated - Petraeus's Deal w/ Libyan Militants Didn't Last. Are More CIA Executions Planned? (Page 2)

Also, Tunisia just released 17 Ansar al Sharia members arrested in Embassy attacks..I'm presuming its attacks on US embassy in Tunisia & Tunisia's version of Ansar al Sharia...

Then then a few weird pieces of propaganda out there...

George Galloway tweeted that Israel has surrounded the al aqsa mosque. I know the man has issues, but why stir things up? His drivel has hundreds of re-tweets (Middle East Rumor mill strikes again)..

Hamas Harry posted a weird (and really short) disinformation piece about Israeli soldiers killed & injured. Were his handlers trying to get him to report a fake ground assault on Gaza - and they only got 14 seconds from him before they had to rough him up? (no longer camera ready). Why did they post the 14 seconds?

Here's a link - [link to www.ustream.tv]

Actually, I just listened to his propaganda piece for a 2nd time - I think he was suggesting that the Palestinians have invaded Israel...

What is the goal of the disinformation?
jw2305

User ID: 5322376
United States
11/20/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to translate.google.com]

Israel prepared to escalate Gaza attacks, Netanyahu says, after Clinton meeting - @ AJELive
 Quoting: Steve5728

Bad voodoo is playing a role in this rest assured!
A word of caution to neophyte Martini drinkers: When taken to excess, this perfectly civilized drink can lead directly to uncivilized behavior.
Steve5728

User ID: 21752721
United States
11/20/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Israel prepared to escalate Gaza attacks, Netanyahu says, after Clinton meeting - @ AJELive

Quoting: jw2305

Any new info. Jw???
godzilla85

United States
11/20/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
was about to hit the hay, now I come in here and see these last two...so much for that....never sleeping again tounge
Steve5728

United States
11/20/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
was about to hit the hay, now I come in here and see these last two...so much for that....never sleeping again tounge
 Quoting: godzilla85

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does the Gaza crisis make Israeli strikes on Iran more likely?

As IDF continue strikes meant to weaken Hamas’s rocket-launching capabilities, more analysts are starting to wonder about the country that supplies many of those longer-range rockets: Iran... Now, some observers say that the Israel-Gaza fighting ... could make strikes on Iran more likely.

[link to www.washingtonpost.com]
godzilla85

United States
11/20/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

As IDF continue strikes meant to weaken Hamas’s rocket-launching capabilities, more analysts are starting to wonder about the country that supplies many of those longer-range rockets: Iran... Now, some observers say that the Israel-Gaza fighting ... could make strikes on Iran more likely.

Quoting: DarbyDoom

my thinking is this...if they are intending on hitting Iran....then by this current op they are creating a missile buffer zone to at least protect Tel Aviv and Jerusalem in the event a strike is ordered on Iran and there is fear of retaliation. The effort is to minimize the retaliation and protect the most important parts of the country I would think.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28032361
United States
11/20/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I better stay awake also..what time is it in Israel? Bout 6:30 AM our time?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
OT (Sort of)...

I usually don't watch CNN but tonight....

There was Arab gentleman (professor) talking about Hamas on Anderson Cooper...

He was brutal but probably accurate...They sounded like mobsters...total thugs...

His argument was that PNA needs to be strengthened, but is that crew much better?
Harper77

User ID: 28032361
United States
11/20/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey MM...see this thread? Elite bugging out to denver 11/22

I always perk up for info on these threads...just saying!
Harper77
ClydeX

United States
11/20/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think one of the many scenarios the Israelis have on the table is to knock down any potential threat around their borders, so that any retaliatory movement resulting from a strike on Iran will be visible to observe/ prepare for/ or preempt.

This equates to clearing the property surrounding your house so that you have a clear view of anything that moves between your home and the tree line.
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18152499
United States
11/20/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes wmds are a worry.
jw2305

United States
11/20/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Any new info. Jw???

email
A word of caution to neophyte Martini drinkers: When taken to excess, this perfectly civilized drink can lead directly to uncivilized behavior.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think one of the many scenarios the Israelis have on the table is to knock down any potential threat around their borders, so that any retaliatory movement resulting from a strike on Iran will be visible to observe/ prepare for/ or preempt.

This equates to clearing the property surrounding your house so that you have a clear view of anything that moves between your home and the tree line.
 Quoting: ClydeX

I am easy tonight, staying away from the local street corners though, yes I agree with you all. First somewhere in the thick of things one can gain useful intelligence data equal to alphabet agencies by reading some GLP threads, though lacking the taps and satellites put us at a disadvantage. However we can gain insight like who is bugging out to Denver.
Next, Israel is prepping for the day of. By cleaning up the neighborhood around Gaza, Israel is gaining some safe space and limiting the problems of Gaza when the Hezbollah attack happens. Israel at least will have Gaza either under marshal law if she takes back the strip under her authority or at least keep the missiles to a low roar . There had been talk of moving the northerner in a war to the middle of the country, that is more likely if the southern missiles cannot reach that location. Next, limiting Terror is good no matter what, but it is all for an eye on the ultimate game, defeating Iran at real chess. Israel is currently on a path to take out not just pawns, but a rook and bishop. That helps when the queen will be at play with the Hezbollah.
Steve5728

United States
11/20/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am easy tonight, staying away from the local street corners though, yes I agree with you all. First somewhere in the thick of things one can gain useful intelligence data equal to alphabet agencies by reading some GLP threads, though lacking the taps and satellites put us at a disadvantage. However we can gain insight like who is bugging out to Denver.
Next, Israel is prepping for the day of. By cleaning up the neighborhood around Gaza, Israel is gaining some safe space and limiting the problems of Gaza when the Hezbollah attack happens. Israel at least will have Gaza either under marshal law if she takes back the strip under her authority or at least keep the missiles to a low roar . There had been talk of moving the northerner in a war to the middle of the country, that is more likely if the southern missiles cannot reach that location. Next, limiting Terror is good no matter what, but it is all for an eye on the ultimate game, defeating Iran at real chess. Israel is currently on a path to take out not just pawns, but a rook and bishop. That helps when the queen will be at play with the Hezbollah.

bump
jw2305

United States
11/20/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Knights if placed properly control the center of the board/theatre...knights(badvoodoo)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9700822
United States
11/20/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey MIL MAN, do u think 9/11 was an inside job? Just wanted to know ur opinion on this...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey MIL MAN, do u think 9/11 was an inside job? Just wanted to know ur opinion on this...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9700822

Damn, that is a loaded question. 911 in 2001 was an inside job by Arab terrorists. We know their names where they came from, we know the planes that crashed and the victims. Under Clinton we could have stopped all of it one very almost fine day, but we failed, that created the inside job. The State Department is loaded with liberal fucks who cause inside jobs to keep happening.

This last 911 yes an inside job at the highest. They used a nice script that to this day would be a broadway play, but instead, we have the Petraeus show to keep the eye off the ball.
jw2305

United States
11/20/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

I concur, I'm the same way tonight....But those damn knights placed in the center of the board/theatre always cause unwanted damage.. Usually takes a tier 1 move/team to take the knights out..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

I concur, I'm the same way tonight....But those damn knights placed in the center of the board/theatre always cause unwanted damage.. Usually takes a tier 1 move/team to take the knights out..

Goofy Thum
ClydeX

United States
11/21/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

bump

Goofy Thum

Another analogy is taking care of the fox problem so that your chickens are safe before heading out on a hunt for the mountain lion that's threatening your herd on the back 40.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

bump

Goofy Thum

Another analogy is taking care of the fox problem so that your chickens are safe before heading out on a hunt for the mountain lion that's threatening your herd on the back 40.

And all along knowing that a angry grizzly bear may pop out with its voodoo wmds and destroy you before you can load and fire your 370.
ClydeX

United States
11/21/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Goofy Thum

And all along knowing that a angry grizzly bear may pop out with its voodoo wmds and destroy you before you can load and fire your 370.

Brother, I agree

We need strong men on their knees praying before there is a call for them on the wall fighting
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bus bombing in Tel Aviv. of a good day, many rockets launched too. Hads up. The old War Index is now at 11.

[b]Terrorist Attack on Bus in Tel Aviv; Hamas Celebrates
A terrorist blew up a bus in central Tel Aviv. Five people suffered serious injuries. Hamas celebrates in Gaza.
[link to www.israelnationalnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
CNN & CNN International are not available through cable right now..hackers?

BBC & CNBC still on the air (or available)...

From Twitter feed...

Tel Aviv bus bombing NOT suicide attack...Bomber threw bomb on bus & fled..

Elizabeth Tsurkov (@Elizrael)
11/21/12, 6:14 AM
Israeli police is telling people not to leave their buildings around Yehuda HaLevy-Karlibach streets in TLV. An armed man is walking around.

joseph dana (@ibnezra)
11/21/12, 6:37 AM
Clashes reported now between Israeli army and Palestinians in Hebron, Atara, Nablus. [via @AbirKopty]

Jenan Moussa (@jenanmoussa)
11/21/12, 6:41 AM
Skynewsarabia: AlAqsa brigade claimed responsibility for #TelAviv bus bombing. V @oalansari #Gaza
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Al-Akhbar English (@AlakhbarEnglish)
11/21/12, 6:48 AM
The Al-Aqsa Martyr Brigades, considered to be Fatah's military wing, have claimed responsibility for the Tel Aviv bomb. english.al-akhbar.com/live-event/isr…

Background - Al Aqsa Brigade is Associated With Fatah Movement

In November 2003, BBC journalists uncovered a payment by Fatah of $50,000 a month to al-Aqsa. This investigation, combined with the documents found by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), led the government of Israel to draw the conclusion that the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades have always been directly funded by Yasser Arafat. ..

On 18 December 2003, Fatah asked the leaders of the al-Aqsa Martyr’s Brigades to join the Fatah Council, recognizing it officially as part of the Fatah organization.

Source - Wikipedia
tarfonwxx

User ID: 4695650
United States
11/21/2012 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

thanks for the analysis hf

GLP