Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,044 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 395,154
Pageviews Today: 628,399Threads Today: 221Posts Today: 3,142
07:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19555551
United States
11/21/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
a ceasefire from Israel right now or at any point in the near future would be a political disaster in my mind, there is no way Hamas will ever keep their word, it will simply be another "reloading" period.

If bibi goes ahead with this he's not the leader I thought he was and I feel it perhaps would be best to elect someone else to prime minister in the coming election.
 Quoting: godzilla85

When will Israel learn? Meanwhile the centrifuges keep on spinning in Iran.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
11/21/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
a ceasefire from Israel right now or at any point in the near future would be a political disaster in my mind, there is no way Hamas will ever keep their word, it will simply be another "reloading" period.

If bibi goes ahead with this he's not the leader I thought he was and I feel it perhaps would be best to elect someone else to prime minister in the coming election.

give him a chance -- there may be a larger plan he didn't tell you about
lukeagain

User ID: 21719488
United States
11/21/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone know if Syria could be involved in any of this?
If not, is the U.S still planning on something going on there soon like Libya?
lukeagain
godzilla85

User ID: 1077295
United States
11/21/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Swinburnian

what plan would that be? to let a few thousand isreali citizens die before they get the idea that you have to wipe out Hamas and the terrorists factions to get peace?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/21/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

what plan would that be? to let a few thousand isreali citizens die before they get the idea that you have to wipe out Hamas and the terrorists factions to get peace?

he didn't tell me, either. but watch.
LOU512

User ID: 15499118
United States
11/21/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19555551

Yep

`The world watches Gaza, while Iran readies.

Last week Iran removed the reactor core,,,,, any word on why? I have not been able to find any info
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
Sun Tzu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28213575
United States
11/21/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19555551

dynamite
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Egypt: Israel-Hamas truce at 9 pm

[link to www.ynetnews.com]

On Bibi's checlist for Iran:
REDUCE HAMAS ABILITY TO ATTACK ISRAEL WHEN IRAN IS HIT (A BIG CHECK.)

Next on the list:
Take out Hezbollah missile stocks . . . this will not be so easy and likely would have to happen at the same time as the atatck on Iran.
lukeagain

United States
11/21/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Next on the list:
Take out Hezbollah missile stocks . . . this will not be so easy and likely would have to happen at the same time as the atatck on Iran.
 Quoting: MIL MAN

Have they already reduced Hamas' ability to attack Israel or are you referring to another step not yet taken?
lukeagain
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Next on the list:

Have they already reduced Hamas' ability to attack Israel or are you referring to another step not yet taken?
 Quoting: lukeagain

They have reduced the number of rockets by at least the 1000 or so that ahve already been launched lol. They too did deplete the reserve stock, take out some bad guys that were part of their hit list, and controlled the ability of Hamas to re-stock over the next several months. NOW, the clock ticks for Iran and very quickly I must note.
lukeagain

United States
11/21/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Next on the list:

Quoting: lukeagain

They have reduced the number of rockets by at least the 1000 or so that ahve already been launched lol. They too did deplete the reserve stock, take out some bad guys that were part of their hit list, and controlled the ability of Hamas to re-stock over the next several months. NOW, the clock ticks for Iran and very quickly I must note.

Cool
lukeagain
godzilla85

United States
11/21/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
it had better be part of a plan to attack Iran or else this will go down as one of the biggest blunders in history
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Blast sounds in northern city

A blast has sounded in the Metula region. The IDF is looking into the possibility that it emanated from a Katyusha rocket. (Yoav Zitun)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23406708
United States
11/21/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have copy of Survival Tips for Civilians Caught in Urban Combat Zones...

It's only a couple of pages....It's about how to avoid getting shot, and how to alert rescuers (bullets flying survival tips rather than prepper tips)

Can't post link...DM me and I'll find another way to get it to you if anyone is interested...

My Twitter feed says explosion in Northern Gaza at 9:04
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
AND CEASE FIRE BEGINS . . .

eq
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/21/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

eq

it was code red in beersheva a minute before the ceasefire took effect
jw2305

User ID: 10459393
United States
11/21/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have copy of Survival Tips for Civilians Caught in Urban Combat Zones...

It's only a couple of pages....It's about how to avoid getting shot, and how to alert rescuers (bullets flying survival tips rather than prepper tips)

Can't post link...DM me and I'll find another way to get it to you if anyone is interested...
 Quoting: DarbyDoom

I'd like to check it out...can't pm but steve/mm/zilla have my email

on your topic Darby this is another good one
[link to shtfschool.com]
Surviving one year in a city surrounded by the enemy army and cut off from the rest of the world. I'm Selco and have been through this SHTF school I never wanted to attend during the Balkan wars 1992 - 1995. I write about this here.
A word of caution to neophyte Martini drinkers: When taken to excess, this perfectly civilized drink can lead directly to uncivilized behavior.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
And so Israel buys into a cease fire while its 7000o reserve troops do what? They are getting some good prepping in for the real thing, they are training for the Iranian/Hezbollah attack on Israel. How soon Bibi releases the reserves is something to watch! Israel was prepared to attack Iran last December. Why not this December?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/21/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

eq

it was code red in beersheva a minute before the ceasefire took effect

ashdod -- my mistake
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
OF COURSE we can expect a few more missiles to be fired and a few more Israeli retaliatory hits.

They are just trying to get some tr tr trac tract traction but it is a slippery slope.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23406708
United States
11/21/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
What Israel Got in Return for Agreeing to Cease Fire...

...Obama told Netanyahu that the United States will use the opportunity offered by a cease-fire to intensify efforts to help Israel address its security needs, especially the smuggling of weapons and explosives into Gaza, the White House said in a statement.

Obama also spoke to Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi and thanked him for his efforts to achieve the agreement, as well as his personal leadership in negotiating the proposal....

In his call with Netanyahu, Obama said he would seek more money for a defense system known as Iron Dome that has protected Israel from rocket attacks, the White House said...

[link to www.washingtonpost.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Air raid sirens sound in south despite ceasefire
(21:21 , 11.21.12)

Lieberman: We did excellent job with Gaza op
(21:19 , 11.21.12)

3 rockets hit Negev minutes before ceasefire takes effect
(21:16 , 11.21.12)

4 rockets fired on Beersheba; 1 intercepted
(21:13 , 11.21.12)

Barak: Gaza operation's goals acheive
(21:08 , 11.21.12)

PM: Harsher operation in Gaza might be required in future
(21:05 , 11.21.12)
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
21:21
Red Alert in Ashkelon and Sderot
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
21:18
"If there are any winners they are Israeli citizens"
21:14
All Schools in the South Canceled
21:12
Ehud Barak: My Objectives Were Archived
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
explosionexplosionexplosionexplosionexplosionTankrocketdoomsolexplosionexplosionexplosionrocketrocketrocketrocket

Just getting a little carried away with the cease fire.

Furious missile barrage from Gaza DEBKAfile November 21, 2012, 8:46 PM (GMT+02:00)
Palestinian terrorists took advantage of last hour before the ceasefire to rain missiles from all directions on Israeli towns and villages. There were hits to three buildings. No casualties. The IAF then struck back at rocket teams.

On the northern border, two shells landed near the Israeli town of Metulla from the Lebanese village of Kila.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Netanyahu Makes Ceasefire Statement, Hints at Iran

[link to www.virtualjerusalem.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27827860
France
11/21/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
L O L

Three rockets exploded in open areas in the Eshkol Regional Council a short while after 9 pm, when a ceasefire between Gaza and Israel was set to take effect. No injuries or damage were reported. (Ilana Curiel)

L O L
Anonymous Coward
France
11/21/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
L O L

PM: Cease-fire will allow Israelis to get back to routine

[link to www.jpost.com]

L O L
godzilla85

United States
11/21/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Netanyahu Makes Ceasefire Statement, Hints at Iran

[link to www.virtualjerusalem.com]

he's a bigger idiot than O is right now, and I didn't think he could be topped either
Anonymous Coward
France
11/21/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, lets make a little bet here: the winner gets a karma point:

Within what time will there be the next rocket hitting Israel from Gaza, starting now ?

My bet is, next rocket tomorrow during the first 2 truce days, Thursday tomorrow or Friday.

Who is betting ???

:Hi_1:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, lets make a little bet here: the winner gets a karma point:

Within what time will there be the next rocket hitting Israel from Gaza, starting now ?

My bet is, next rocket tomorrow during the first 2 truce days, Thursday tomorrow or Friday.

Who is betting ???

:Hi_1:
 Quoting: ^àTOn^

In the next hour.

GLP