Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,047 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 925,363
Pageviews Today: 1,542,273Threads Today: 628Posts Today: 11,004
03:34 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27827860
France
11/21/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Knowing the last time after the Gaza op, it took 3 days after the truce for the next rocket.

I am sure, Hamas will make better than that this time.
Anonymous Coward
France
11/21/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
In the next hour.
 Quoting: MIL MAN

Ok, I say its gonna be calm this night. Those rocket fighterz need to get some rest.

Tomorrow is another day.

LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28209364
Argentina
11/21/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Netanyahu Makes Ceasefire Statement, Hints at Iran

[link to www.virtualjerusalem.com]

Hes in no position to hint nobody

i hope vampire bibi gets the same treatment pedophiles get in jail
Anonymous Coward
France
11/21/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28209364

Looks like you know exactly what treatment they get !

Did it hurt ?

:LOL1:
godzilla85

User ID: 1077295
United States
11/21/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, lets make a little bet here: the winner gets a karma point:

Within what time will there be the next rocket hitting Israel from Gaza, starting now ?

My bet is, next rocket tomorrow during the first 2 truce days, Thursday tomorrow or Friday.

Who is betting ???

:Hi_1:
 Quoting: ^àTOn^

In the next hour.

I give it fifteen minutes tops tounge
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28213575
United States
11/21/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28209364

feedtroll
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
11/21/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lauren E. Bohn ‏@LaurenBohn
#Israel police say an hour into the ceasefire, and 12 rockets have landed in Israel from #Gaza
 Quoting: djdandew1
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
12 rockets fired on Israel since truce takes effect

[link to www.ynetnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
France
11/21/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
#Israel police say an hour into the ceasefire, and 12 rockets have landed in Israel from #Gaza

Quoting: Swinburnian

If true, MM did win.

spock
Anonymous Coward
France
11/21/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oki, I lost my bet.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Swinburnian

If true, MM did win.

spock

You will see that I gave you one for at least trying to stay positive on this cease fire.

HERE ARE THE LATEST NEWS HEADLINES:

22:20
Massive Search Continues for Tel Aviv Bus Bomber
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
22:18
Hamas Declares Victory, Gaza Celebrates
22:14
Army Assessing Security Situation Following Ceasefire
22:05
IDF Soldier Critically Wounded in Eshkol Region
22:05
Benefit Concert for Southern Israelis in Jerusalem
22:01
Two Rockets Fired at Israel from Lebanon
21:51
Netanyahu Calls Obama Regarding Ceasefire
21:47
IDF Hits Islamic Jihad Operational Facilities
tarfonwxx

User ID: 28221753
United States
11/21/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
And so Israel buys into a cease fire while its 7000o reserve troops do what? They are getting some good prepping in for the real thing, they are training for the Iranian/Hezbollah attack on Israel. How soon Bibi releases the reserves is something to watch! Israel was prepared to attack Iran last December. Why not this December?

army spokesperson said decisions would be made after situation assessments tomorrow ..
Anonymous Coward
France
11/21/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oki, I lost my bet.

Optimistic me, LOL.
Anonymous Coward
France
11/21/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
So the cease fire truce is holding like the last eleven years ??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23406708
United States
11/21/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

he's a bigger idiot than O is right now, and I didn't think he could be topped either
 Quoting: godzilla85

MM you can ban me for this, but I'm going to say it...

For the last week, I have been bombarded with images of dead babies...

I have seen a Palestinian BBC cameraman kiss his charred 11-month old son before burying him...

I have seen numerous shots of 4 lifeless children from the Dallou family laid out on a stainless steel table...

I have seen a sobbing 8 year old boy hug his injured baby brother after his parents were killed...

Last night, on GLP, I saw a video of the final bubbling breath of a monstrously burned baby girl...

At this point, I think the militants on BOTH sides are completely pathological...

I can't imagine firing a weapon (or planting a bomb) if you know there is a very significant probability that you will inflict a terrible death on a young child..

I cannot imagine looking at the freakish burnt remaining portions of a baby and thinking "this would be good for my cause...let's record this little girl's final moments of agony..."

This conflict has gone on for too long, both sides are radicalized to the point of inhumanity...

More war is not the answer...I don't have the answer...Maybe it's too late for an answer...

Don't tell me that it's the Palestinian's fault. Of course, the Palestinian leadership bears a large portion of the blame... But does that absolve the leadership of Israel of all responsibility?

IMO, any politician who stops the war, if only for a few weeks, isn't an idiot...he may still be a human being...

And here's something to remember...I am not alone. The other side may win the long war...through the wombs of their women, and the hearts of yours...
Anonymous Coward
France
11/21/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Iran nuclear work unaffected by sanctions: IAEA chief

"We are verifying the activities at the nuclear sites in Iran and we do not see any effect," International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) head Yukiya Amano said in Paris.

"They are for example producing enriched uranium up to five percent and 20 percent with a quite constant pace."

Amano also said that it was "difficult to predict" whether Iran and the IAEA will make progress in their next round of talks in Tehran on December 13 following a string of fruitless earlier meetings.

[link to www.spacedaily.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
So the cease fire truce is holding like the last eleven years ??

It used to be a bad day if 10 missiles were fired towards Israel.

I do agree with DL or now known as Dixie Enormous who reports that Bibi got what he wanted in order to call-up his air force reserve units without the public knowing what is happening.

I now make the following prediction; if in fact this was all in order to get things together to attack Iran while avoiding public spotlight, then Israel is going to hit Iran before the the western new year. Start your watches now!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

he's a bigger idiot than O is right now, and I didn't think he could be topped either

I have seen a Palestinian BBC cameraman kiss his charred 11-month old son before burying him...

I have seen numerous shots of 4 lifeless children from the Dallou family laid out on a stainless steel table...

I have seen a sobbing 8 year old boy hug his injured baby brother after his parents were killed...

Last night, on GLP, I saw a video of the final bubbling breath of a monstrously burned baby girl...

At this point, I think the militants on BOTH sides are completely pathological...

I can't imagine firing a weapon (or planting a bomb) if you know there is a very significant probability that you will inflict a terrible death on a young child..

I cannot imagine looking at the freakish burnt remaining portions of a baby and thinking "this would be good for my cause...let's record this little girl's final moments of agony..."

This conflict has gone on for too long, both sides are radicalized to the point of inhumanity...

More war is not the answer...I don't have the answer...Maybe it's too late for an answer...

Don't tell me that it's the Palestinian's fault. Of course, the Palestinian leadership bears a large portion of the blame... But does that absolve the leadership of Israel of all responsibility?

IMO, any politician who stops the war, if only for a few weeks, isn't an idiot...he may still be a human being...

And here's something to remember...I am not alone. The other side may win the long war...through the wombs of their women, and the hearts of yours...
 Quoting: DarbyDoom

Do you want banned or something? Sorry, that does not muster up the banned button for me (lol). War is ugly. Dead children and babies are my greatest fear. There is humanism amongst many including Bibi. That is the western downfall. Give the benefit of the doubt that the terrorists will stop doing the same, trying to kill Israelis. War is not a good choice ever, but when the protection of a nation is at stake and another human is willing to ignore the atrocities in order to promote their goals through war, than another nation needs to be prepared to do EVERYTHING in its power to save itself. In the coming weeks, months or year, Israel will have to act violently and surgically to stop herself from being destroyed. Other nations' babies and children may die, but it is because of the horrid people placed in power in nations willing to do the same thing to other nations without blinking. It is the human downfall. G D be with us all!
Anonymous Coward
France
11/21/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: DarbyDoom

[link to www.welt.de]

You need to translate it into english.
It describes how Hamas is taking the world for an idiot by falsifying pictures, videos and news.

All coming out of the Gaza strip is rockets, lies, terror and hate.

Sure that there were death under the bombs in Gaza. Nobody denies that. The purpose of a bomb is to destroy.

You don't throu flower on a place that rains rockets on you for the last ten years.

If I were president, those pictures you saw were true, and there would be no more moskito flying in that strip.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23941261
Ireland
11/21/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does Egypt want anything for involvement other than hijacked supplies?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: pool

They want the continued free military aid so that it can be put to good use against Israel later on.
Anonymous Coward
France
11/21/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: pool

You killed this thread with that question LOL.

rofl
Anonymous Coward
France
11/21/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Netanyahu added: "I realize that there are citizens who expect and even harsher military operation and we may need (to launch such an operation), but at this time the right thing to do for the State of Israel is to exhaust this opportunity for a lasting ceasefire.
Anonymous Coward
France
11/21/2012 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gaza rockets hit south after truce; IDF holds fire

Several rockets were launched from Gaza toward south Israel after 9 pm Wednesday, when the ceasefire between Hamas and Israel took effect. The IDF held its fire.
Anonymous Coward
France
11/21/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
India hangs lone surviving Mumbai attacker

[link to www.aljazeera.com]

"India executed Mohammad Ajmal Kasab, the lone survivor of a fighter squad that killed 166 people in a rampage through the financial capital Mumbai in 2008, hanging him just days before the fourth anniversary of the attack."

All of them terrorists will be brought to justice, every single one them.
Anonymous Coward
France
11/21/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.debka.com]

Iron Dome was the only real Israeli winner of the Gaza operation
Anonymous Coward
France
11/21/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.debka.com]

Iron Dome was the only real Israeli winner of the Gaza operation

"The most damaging was Israel’s consent for Egypt to act as truce monitor and arbitrator between itself and Hamas and the address for complaints of violations, misunderstandings and broker of future negotiations to follow the ceasefire for regulating future relations."

"Washington has very little influence on the Muslim Brothers when it comes to Cairo’s attitude towards Israel. They are far from being American puppets. President Morsi may heed US wishes up to a point with regard to the Gaza Strip and the Palestinian terrorists ruling the enclave, but the Brothers will prefer to line up with Turkey, Saudi Arabia and the Gulf emirates and follow the gospel of their radical guru, Sheikh Yousuf Qaradawi, the great champion of suicide terrorism against Israel."
Anonymous Coward
France
11/21/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
yep drudge sums it up:

HAMAS CELEBRATES TEL AVIV BUS BOMBING...
Dozen Wounded in Blast...
HAMAS 'BLESSES' ATTACK...
'God Willing, We Will Soon See Black Body Bags'...
EGYPT: 'TRUCE'...

Good nite.
Gerry52

User ID: 5789790
United States
11/21/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see that a few folks are upset here about how this all went. Some feel the Israeli's should have killed every last terrorist before backing down...we all know that ain't gonna happen. Others think any war is bad for people (especially innocents) in general...and for the most part they are correct. Well, this is far from over. What you saw today was simply a Middle East political ploy. The folks in that region do things a bit differently than we (the west) do. As westernized as Israel is they must think and act politically as their "enemies" do. There it is all about saving face and of course losing face. Israel knows very well how to play the diplomatic game, the Israelis are survivors in the region because they always put some sort of a twist into the cease fire requirements. I think that the twist here will allow the 3rd world terrorists to gather enough rope to hang themselves, throw the rope over the branch and place their necks in the noose. Israel will be there to give the rope a jerk at the appropriate time and when they do world public opinion will be more on their side. The ME idea of diplomacy evolves at a much slower pace than here so we kinda need to operate at their pace because they sure in the hell ain't gonna speed up just because we need instant gratification. This situation continues to evolve...watch.
I know the voices aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas!
Semper Fi USMC
Very much an Occams Razor kind of guy.
Bridging the gap between "It can't happen to us" and "We're all going to die".
ClydeX

User ID: 11310285
United States
11/21/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let's also not forget the US ships that are (I presume) still headed to Israel's coast, in conjunction with the rumored vessel from Iran supposedly delivering supplies to Gaza.

There are still many wildcards that have not been completely addressed.
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.

GLP