Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,349 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 494,734
Pageviews Today: 810,812Threads Today: 269Posts Today: 4,484
09:45 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

DblTapViper

User ID: 23719187
United States
11/21/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Netanyahu Makes Ceasefire Statement, Hints at Iran

[link to www.virtualjerusalem.com]
 Quoting: MIL MAN

he's a bigger idiot than O is right now, and I didn't think he could be topped either
 Quoting: godzilla85

MM you can ban me for this, but I'm going to say it...

For the last week, I have been bombarded with images of dead babies...

I have seen a Palestinian BBC cameraman kiss his charred 11-month old son before burying him...

I have seen numerous shots of 4 lifeless children from the Dallou family laid out on a stainless steel table...

I have seen a sobbing 8 year old boy hug his injured baby brother after his parents were killed...

Last night, on GLP, I saw a video of the final bubbling breath of a monstrously burned baby girl...

At this point, I think the militants on BOTH sides are completely pathological...

I can't imagine firing a weapon (or planting a bomb) if you know there is a very significant probability that you will inflict a terrible death on a young child..

I cannot imagine looking at the freakish burnt remaining portions of a baby and thinking "this would be good for my cause...let's record this little girl's final moments of agony..."

This conflict has gone on for too long, both sides are radicalized to the point of inhumanity...

More war is not the answer...I don't have the answer...Maybe it's too late for an answer...

Don't tell me that it's the Palestinian's fault. Of course, the Palestinian leadership bears a large portion of the blame... But does that absolve the leadership of Israel of all responsibility?

IMO, any politician who stops the war, if only for a few weeks, isn't an idiot...he may still be a human being...

And here's something to remember...I am not alone. The other side may win the long war...through the wombs of their women, and the hearts of yours...
 Quoting: DarbyDoom

Dearest Darby, I'm so sorry that you saw those terrible images. When I got married my wife always wondered why I never went to war movies. You summed it up nicely. Without getting to much with the crazy talk, I was spared this life time going to battle, but it didn't stop the memories. You brought a tear to my eye.

If know MM he would never ban you, we all need reminding of what "War" really means, for both sides. Thank you for that reminder.
DblTapViper
DblTapViper

United States
11/21/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Netanyahu Makes Ceasefire Statement, Hints at Iran

[link to www.virtualjerusalem.com]
 Quoting: MIL MAN

he's a bigger idiot than O is right now, and I didn't think he could be topped either
 Quoting: godzilla85

MM you can ban me for this, but I'm going to say it...

For the last week, I have been bombarded with images of dead babies...

I have seen a Palestinian BBC cameraman kiss his charred 11-month old son before burying him...

I have seen numerous shots of 4 lifeless children from the Dallou family laid out on a stainless steel table...

I have seen a sobbing 8 year old boy hug his injured baby brother after his parents were killed...

Last night, on GLP, I saw a video of the final bubbling breath of a monstrously burned baby girl...

At this point, I think the militants on BOTH sides are completely pathological...

I can't imagine firing a weapon (or planting a bomb) if you know there is a very significant probability that you will inflict a terrible death on a young child..

I cannot imagine looking at the freakish burnt remaining portions of a baby and thinking "this would be good for my cause...let's record this little girl's final moments of agony..."

This conflict has gone on for too long, both sides are radicalized to the point of inhumanity...

More war is not the answer...I don't have the answer...Maybe it's too late for an answer...

Don't tell me that it's the Palestinian's fault. Of course, the Palestinian leadership bears a large portion of the blame... But does that absolve the leadership of Israel of all responsibility?

IMO, any politician who stops the war, if only for a few weeks, isn't an idiot...he may still be a human being...

And here's something to remember...I am not alone. The other side may win the long war...through the wombs of their women, and the hearts of yours...
 Quoting: DarbyDoom

[link to www.welt.de]

You need to translate it into english.
It describes how Hamas is taking the world for an idiot by falsifying pictures, videos and news.

All coming out of the Gaza strip is rockets, lies, terror and hate.

Sure that there were death under the bombs in Gaza. Nobody denies that. The purpose of a bomb is to destroy.

You don't throu flower on a place that rains rockets on you for the last ten years.

If I were president, those pictures you saw were true, and there would be no more moskito flying in that strip.
 Quoting: ^àTOn^

Bad timing. We all know that. Darby is a mother. With the eyes of a mother. Spend a moment seeing what she saw, use her eyes, and then you'll understand.
DblTapViper
DblTapViper

United States
11/21/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see that a few folks are upset here about how this all went. Some feel the Israeli's should have killed every last terrorist before backing down...we all know that ain't gonna happen. Others think any war is bad for people (especially innocents) in general...and for the most part they are correct. Well, this is far from over. What you saw today was simply a Middle East political ploy. The folks in that region do things a bit differently than we (the west) do. As westernized as Israel is they must think and act politically as their "enemies" do. There it is all about saving face and of course losing face. Israel knows very well how to play the diplomatic game, the Israelis are survivors in the region because they always put some sort of a twist into the cease fire requirements. I think that the twist here will allow the 3rd world terrorists to gather enough rope to hang themselves, throw the rope over the branch and place their necks in the noose. Israel will be there to give the rope a jerk at the appropriate time and when they do world public opinion will be more on their side. The ME idea of diplomacy evolves at a much slower pace than here so we kinda need to operate at their pace because they sure in the hell ain't gonna speed up just because we need instant gratification. This situation continues to evolve...watch.
 Quoting: Gerry52

If public opinion was against Israel given the new long range missiles and the rumors of guided missiles that could hit highly populated centers - I don't believe that public opinion will ever be on the side of Israel. In a Wiki article on the Samson option the writer spoke to the idea that Israel would rebalance the scales of historical persecution, if Samson was ever used.

I don't believe history is on your side on this one minor point.
DblTapViper
DblTapViper

United States
11/21/2012 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
An interesting thought:
Thread: Pillar Of Cloud Leads To Pillar Of Fire (IRAN)... DOOM Is Coming, Read This...

Basically it was all a ruse in order for a mass call up. What the author suggest is, watch what Israel does with the AirForce reserves that were called up. The slow wind down of those folks portends a hit on Iran.
DblTapViper
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
11/21/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see that a few folks are upset here about how this all went. Some feel the Israeli's should have killed every last terrorist before backing down...we all know that ain't gonna happen. Others think any war is bad for people (especially innocents) in general...and for the most part they are correct. Well, this is far from over. What you saw today was simply a Middle East political ploy. The folks in that region do things a bit differently than we (the west) do. As westernized as Israel is they must think and act politically as their "enemies" do. There it is all about saving face and of course losing face. Israel knows very well how to play the diplomatic game, the Israelis are survivors in the region because they always put some sort of a twist into the cease fire requirements. I think that the twist here will allow the 3rd world terrorists to gather enough rope to hang themselves, throw the rope over the branch and place their necks in the noose. Israel will be there to give the rope a jerk at the appropriate time and when they do world public opinion will be more on their side. The ME idea of diplomacy evolves at a much slower pace than here so we kinda need to operate at their pace because they sure in the hell ain't gonna speed up just because we need instant gratification. This situation continues to evolve...watch.

well said
Gerry52

User ID: 5789790
United States
11/21/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't know if any of you saw this summation by our Buddy Ashton from another thread, but it really is spot on...I might need to hire this kid...

LOL, dream on, little goat-rapist.

While it's way too early to say anthing conclusively.... preminarily speaking, this is an ISRAELI Win --- not Hamas:

1) There were NO "opening of the gates of Hell" as Hamas and Islamic Jihad promised. All those billions of dollars invested into Hamas over the many years by Iran, Syria, KSA/Qatar and Muslim Brotherhood.... all those Iranian "super-dooper" Al-Qods Forces & IRGC advisors that buil=d state-of-the-art weapons factories, depots, bunkers, Centcom facilities.... plus shitload of advanced Russia weaponry smuggled into the tunnels first during Mubarak reign, then even more so under Morsi.......... WERE FOR NAUGHT.

Aside from that stupd Habad family that failed to heed the IDF warning and go into the stairwell where they would have been protected instead of standing by the window.... There weren't 100's of casualties that Hamas wanted by firing 1000 upgraded Chinese Grads & Fajr-3, Fajr-5 into city centers. There was no economic paralysis or depression. Israelis continued on, in fact many were lookinng on like in a soccer match & partying hardy.

2) The more talented Hamas and Islamic Jihad commanders like Ahmed Ja'abari and Raed al-Atar were almost totally eliminated. The rest were hiding among children, trembling like rats they are. Big rocket launchers???? Gone. Infrastructure, bank, gas lines, parliament? Gone. This will take years and more billions of dollars to rebuild to rebuild.

3) Israel didn't lose a SINGLE drone, nevermind a single tank, a helicopter or a jet --- despite dozens of atttempts by Hamas to down one using sophisticated Russian Igla-S, Strela supplied by Iran and smuiggled from Qaddafi's stash in Lybia. Not a single Israeli tank lost -- even thoughb they were parked for days on end right on the Gaza border --- well, within the range of RPG-29, RPG-30, nevemind the ATGM like Kornet, Metis-M or Milan that have an effective range of 5 miles!

4) Iron Doem is a brand new system created by Israel in record short period of time... still lots to improve & modify. There were only 4 batteres in the beginning of this conflict instead of the planned 13-15 for full covertage. And they intercepted 90% of the Gaza missiles projected to cause the most damage in city centers, which is one of the reasons Israeli casulaties were so low (the dead Habad woman was in a place NOT covered by Iron Dome yet).

5) But it gets even better: the 5th Iron Dome battery had to be rushed through develpment 3 months ahead of schedule because of this conflict. And it intercepted 10 Fajr-5 rockets which is incredible because Iron Dome wasn't even designed for intercept exensive large rockets like Zelzal or Fajr-5. That's a game-changer. There are rumours now that all the countries who were initially skeptical about Iron Dome's feasibility, are now EXTREMELY interested in buying it, including South Korea, Singapur, Colombia, the US course. So not only is Iron Dome's cost off-set by American military assistence as well as separate Congressional out-lays ------> once Israel starts selling this system, it will make substantial PROFIT.... which will be reinvested back into the ID program R&D, as well as into ever more advanced SAM systems like Magic Wand and Arrow-3. A win-win situation for Israel.

6) Further-more, the ENTIRE Israeli Military-Industries benefitted from the surgical operations --- it proved that Israeli weapons work as advertised, not just Iron Dome. the C-Music system, the Spike NLOS that brilliantly took out 4 Islamic Jihad commanders hiding in the media complex building room without harming the civilians in that building.... the various small drones that were hunting preveiously unreachable Jihadi leadership & sophisticated under-ground rcoket launchers.... etc, etc, etc. Expect BILLIONS of dollars in new contracts for Israeli weapons signed in the next year.... big boost to the economy.

7) For all their never-ending Islamic bluster about how they will defend Gaza from Zionist Aggressor... but Iran and Hezbollah elected to SHUT THE FUCK UP & SIT THE FUCK DOWN. In fact, reportedly Hezbollah were using their operatives in South Lebanon in policing capacity -- lest God forbid, some Palistinian sympathizer fired a Grad rocket from Lebanese soil --- thus inviting Israel to kick some major Hezbollah ass again (8:1 ration during 2nd lebanese war in favor of IDF -- and billions of dollars in damage, which even Hassan Nasrallah regretted on TV afterwards...so much for Israel "losing" the war....)

8) Israel managed to make Obama, Hillary Clinton and Mohamma Morsi virtual GUARANTORS of cease-fire & smuggling tunnel control. So now, neither US nor Egypt can afford to look the other way like they used to -- and risk totally discrediting themselves on the world stage, as well as being blamed for any renewal of violence.

9) Israes does NOT have to open border crossing into OR lift the arms-blockade. Certainly not in the near-future. Thus limiting Iran's ability to rebuild Gaza terror infrastructure as uuickly as they want to.

10) Israel got Islamic Jihad, Hamas AND Iran themselves to admit that Iran WAS the supplier of advanced weaponry & the decision-maker behind attacks on Israeli civilians. I mean, we all knew that, but Iran denied it, and there was no HARD proof. Now there IS proof. That is casus belli -----? thus paving legal & legitimate way for Israel to strike Iran's nuke program & regime in the near future. Thanks Ali Larinjani, thanks for your big mouth.

11) Nentanyahu did NOT get boggged down in a (very expensive) Gaza Ground-War Quagmire ----> not only did that preserve Israel's strong High-tech economy.....but it also will preempt the future criticism from his political rivals in the Left-wing that Bibi is a "warmonger". Bibi totally painted Shelley Yachimovich and Social Justice crowd into a corner, consigned them to Election irrelevancy --- just when Obama hoped that the seemingly resurrgent Israeli Labor could win elections and get rid of Obama's nemesis Netanyahu.... Not so fast, Barack Husseinovch, LOL!

12) Israel as a whole looks like REASONABLE country that is open to cease-fire --- as opposed to what Israel's critics & haters wanted to see happen: a Russian Grozny Siego type of carpet-bombing campaign on Gaza which would have opened Israel up to charges of Crimes against Humanirt & led to re-newed B.D.S camaign.

13) Israel got to TEST just how coordinated the Iran-Syria-Hezbollah-Islamic Jihad-Hamas-PRC "Resistance" axis was. Suffice it to say, it was a big letdown for the Axis.

14) Israel was much better at PR than in previous war. Using Youtube and creative new media, Israel supplied ample proof of just how BARBARIC, EVIL and FANATICAL Hamas and other Islamists really are. Even Hamas supporters in the West no longer dare to use the old "oh Hamas builds schools, they are legitimate democratic government, they don't hide behind human shields, blablabla" Bullshit -----> at best, they avoid the Hamas topic altogether. Tha't big -- because in 2008/2009, they were screaming Israel Genocide Hamas aaarrrrhghgghgh!

15) Israel stunned Hamas and Iran with how PRECISE its intelligence was on location of the terror leaders, infrastructure, massive underground weapons depots. Hamas was so shocked, so paranoid they tried to execute random "collaborators" ---- thus making themselves look like idiots & savages all the world media. Again, even their former supporters in the West aren't as vocal in their defense of Hamas pointless, knee-jerk brutality and massive lies......

16) Bibi can now concentrate on Elections... then on Iran, which as the Saudi King Abdullah said on those classified Wikileaks cables, is the REAL head of the snake.....

Um... again... just as Saddam promised the Mother of all Battles.... the Hamas "Gates of Hell" was a big FAIL!!!
I know the voices aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas!
Semper Fi USMC
Very much an Occams Razor kind of guy.
Bridging the gap between "It can't happen to us" and "We're all going to die".
Ashton's Succulent volvo
User ID: 3199014
United States
11/21/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
ah why not for old times's sake (repost), LOL

While it's way too early to say anything conclusively.... preminarily speaking, this is an ISRAELI Win --- not Hamas:

1) There were NO "opening of the gates of Hell" as Hamas and Islamic Jihad promised. All those billions of dollars invested into Hamas over the many years by Iran, Syria, KSA/Qatar and Muslim Brotherhood.... all those Iranian "super-dooper" Al-Qods Forces & IRGC advisors that built the state-of-the-art weapons factories, depots, bunkers, CentCom facilities.... plus shitload of advanced Russia weaponry smuggled into the tunnels first during Mubarak reign, then even more so under Morsi.......... WERE FOR NAUGHT.

Aside from that stupd Habad family that failed to heed the IDF warning and go into the stairwell where they would have been protected instead of standing by the window.... There weren't 100's of casualties that Hamas wanted by firing 1000 upgraded Chinese Grads & Fajr-3, Fajr-5 into city centers. There was no economic paralysis or depression for Israeli economy. Israelis in cities continued on with their lives, in fact many were looking on like in a soccer match & partying hardy.

2) The more talented Hamas and Islamic Jihad commanders like Ahmed Ja'abari and Raed al-Atar were almost totally eliminated. The rest were hiding among children, trembling like rats they are. Big rocket launchers???? Gone. Infrastructure, bank, gas lines, parliament & other symbols of Hamas power? Gone. This will take years and more billions of dollars to rebuild.

3) Israel didn't lose a SINGLE drone, nevermind a single tank, a helicopter or a jet --- despite dozens of atttempts by Hamas to down one using sophisticated Russian Igla-S, Strela supplied by Iran and smuiggled from Qaddafi's stash in Lybia. Not a single Israeli tank lost -- even thoughb they were parked for days on end right on the Gaza border --- well, within the range of RPG-29, RPG-30, nevemind the ATGM like Kornet, Metis-M or Milan that have an effective range of 5 miles! Gaza terrorists could have destoyed to destroy those tanks from safe distance, but they knew that Israel's ground-breaking new Trophy system would likely intercept the ATGM. So Hamas and Co pussied out, haha!

4) Iron Doem is a brand new system created by Israel in record short period of time... still lots to improve & modify. There were only 4 batteres in the beginning of this conflict instead of the planned 13-15 for full covertage. And they intercepted 90% of the Gaza missiles projected to cause the most damage in city centers, which is one of the reasons Israeli casulaties were so low (the dead Habad woman was in a place NOT covered by Iron Dome yet).

5) But it gets even better: the 5th Iron Dome battery had to be rushed through develpment 3 months ahead of schedule because of this conflict. And it intercepted 10 Fajr-5 rockets which is incredible because Iron Dome wasn't even designed for intercept of expensive large rockets like Zelzal or Fajr-5. That's a game-changer. There are rumours now that all the countries who were initially skeptical about Iron Dome's feasibility, are now EXTREMELY interested in buying it, including South Korea, Singapur, Colombia, the US course.

So not only is Iron Dome's cost off-set by American military assistence as well as separate Congressional out-lays ------> once Israel starts selling this system, it will make substantial PROFIT.... which will be reinvested back into the ID program R&D, as well as into ever more advanced SAM systems like Magic Wand and Arrow-3. A win-win situation for Israel.

6) Further-more, the ENTIRE Israeli Military-Industries benefitted from the surgical operations --- it proved that Israeli weapons work as advertised, not just Iron Dome. the C-Music system, the Spike NLOS that brilliantly took out 4 Islamic Jihad commanders hiding in the media complex building room without harming the civilians in that building.... the various small drones that were hunting previously unreachable Jihadi leadership & sophisticated under-ground rocket launchers.... etc, etc, etc. So expect BILLIONS of dollars in new contracts for Israeli weapons signed over the next year.... a big boost to the economy.

7) For all their never-ending Islamic bluster about how they will defend Gaza from Zionist Aggressor... but Iran and Hezbollah elected to SHUT THE FUCK UP & SIT THE FUCK DOWN. In fact, reportedly Hezbollah were using their operatives in South Lebanon in policing capacity -- lest God forbid, some Palistinian sympathizer fired a Grad rocket from Lebanese soil --- thus inviting Israel to kick some major Hezbollah ass again (an 8:1 kill ratio during 2nd lebanese war in favor of IDF -- and billions of dollars in damage for Lebanon, which even Hassan Nasrallah regretted on TV afterward...so much for Israel "losing" that war....)

8) Israel managed to make Obama, Hillary Clinton and Mohammad Morsi virtual GUARANTORS of cease-fire & smuggling tunnel control. So now, neither US nor Egypt can afford to look the other way like they used to -- and risk totally discrediting themselves on the world stage, as well as being blamed for any renewal of violence.

9) Israes does NOT have to open border crossing into OR lift the arms-blockade. Certainly not in the near-future. And it will be tightly supervised by multiple parties involved. Thus limiting Iran's ability to rebuild Gaza terror infrastructure as quickly as they would want to.

10) Israel got Islamic Jihad, Hamas AND Iran themselves to admit that Iran WAS the supplier of advanced weaponry & the decision-maker behind attacks on Israeli civilians. I mean, we all knew that, but Iran denied it, and there was no HARD proof. Now there IS proof. That is casus belli -----? thus paving legal & legitimate way for Israel to strike Iran's nuke program & regime in the near future. Thanks Ali Larijani, thanks for your big mouth.

11) Nentanyahu did NOT get boggged down in a (very expensive) Gaza Ground-War Quagmire ----> not only did that preserve Israel's strong High-tech economy.....but it also will preempt the future criticism from his political rivals in the Left-wing that Bibi is a "warmonger". By doing so, Bibi totally painted Shelley Yachimovich and the Social Justice crowd into a corner, consigned them to Election irrelevancy --- just when Obama hoped that the seemingly resurgent Israeli Labor could win elections and thus get rid of Obama's nemesis Netanyahu.... Not so fast, Barack Husseinovich, LOL!

12) Israel as a whole looks like REASONABLE country that is open to cease-fire --- as opposed to what Israel's critics & haters wanted to see happen: a Russian Grozny Siege type of carpet-bombing campaign on Gaza which would have opened Israel up to charges of Crimes against Humanity & led to re-newed B.D.S campaign.

13) Israel got to TEST just how coordinated the Iran-Syria-Hezbollah-Islamic Jihad-Hamas-PRC "Resistance" axis was. Suffice it to say, it was a big letdown for the Axis. Haha, only impotent press releases nothing in a way of action.

14) Israel was much better at PR than in previous war. Using Youtube and creative new media, Israel supplied ample proof of just how BARBARIC, EVIL and FANATICAL Hamas and other Islamists really are. Even Hamas supporters in the West no longer dare to use the old "oh Hamas builds schools, they are legitimate democratic government, they don't hide behind human shields, blablabla" Bullshit -----> at best, they avoid the Hamas topic altogether. Tha't big -- because in 2008/2009, they were screaming Israel Genocide Hamas aaarrrrhghgghgh!

15) Israel stunned Hamas and Iran with how PRECISE its intelligence was on location of the terror leaders, infrastructure, massive underground weapons depots. Hamas was so shocked, so paranoid they tried to execute random "collaborators" ---- thus making themselves look like desperate idiots & savages all the world media. Again, even their former supporters in the West aren't as vocal in their defense of the Hamas pointless, knee-jerk brutality and massive lies......

16) Bibi can now concentrate on Elections... then on Iran, which as the Saudi King Abdullah said on those classified Wikileaks cables, is the REAL head of the snake.....

17) If rockets resume over the next few days/weeks, then IDF asskicking will be 10-fold and noone in the West would blame Bibi for "election war". It will be seen as totally justified then. Win-win for Israel.

Um... again... just as Saddam promised the Mother of all Battles.... the Hamas "Gates of Hell" was a big FAIL!!!

Oooops.
Ashton's Succuelnt volvo
United States
11/21/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't know if any of you saw this summation by our Buddy Ashton from another thread, but it really is spot on...I might need to hire this kid...

While it's way too early to say anthing conclusively.... preminarily speaking, this is an ISRAELI Win --- not Hamas:

1) There were NO "opening of the gates of Hell" as Hamas and Islamic Jihad promised. All those billions of dollars invested into Hamas over the many years by Iran, Syria, KSA/Qatar and Muslim Brotherhood.... all those Iranian "super-dooper" Al-Qods Forces & IRGC advisors that buil=d state-of-the-art weapons factories, depots, bunkers, Centcom facilities.... plus shitload of advanced Russia weaponry smuggled into the tunnels first during Mubarak reign, then even more so under Morsi.......... WERE FOR NAUGHT.

Aside from that stupd Habad family that failed to heed the IDF warning and go into the stairwell where they would have been protected instead of standing by the window.... There weren't 100's of casualties that Hamas wanted by firing 1000 upgraded Chinese Grads & Fajr-3, Fajr-5 into city centers. There was no economic paralysis or depression. Israelis continued on, in fact many were lookinng on like in a soccer match & partying hardy.

2) The more talented Hamas and Islamic Jihad commanders like Ahmed Ja'abari and Raed al-Atar were almost totally eliminated. The rest were hiding among children, trembling like rats they are. Big rocket launchers???? Gone. Infrastructure, bank, gas lines, parliament? Gone. This will take years and more billions of dollars to rebuild to rebuild.

3) Israel didn't lose a SINGLE drone, nevermind a single tank, a helicopter or a jet --- despite dozens of atttempts by Hamas to down one using sophisticated Russian Igla-S, Strela supplied by Iran and smuiggled from Qaddafi's stash in Lybia. Not a single Israeli tank lost -- even thoughb they were parked for days on end right on the Gaza border --- well, within the range of RPG-29, RPG-30, nevemind the ATGM like Kornet, Metis-M or Milan that have an effective range of 5 miles!

5) But it gets even better: the 5th Iron Dome battery had to be rushed through develpment 3 months ahead of schedule because of this conflict. And it intercepted 10 Fajr-5 rockets which is incredible because Iron Dome wasn't even designed for intercept exensive large rockets like Zelzal or Fajr-5. That's a game-changer. There are rumours now that all the countries who were initially skeptical about Iron Dome's feasibility, are now EXTREMELY interested in buying it, including South Korea, Singapur, Colombia, the US course. So not only is Iron Dome's cost off-set by American military assistence as well as separate Congressional out-lays ------> once Israel starts selling this system, it will make substantial PROFIT.... which will be reinvested back into the ID program R&D, as well as into ever more advanced SAM systems like Magic Wand and Arrow-3. A win-win situation for Israel.

6) Further-more, the ENTIRE Israeli Military-Industries benefitted from the surgical operations --- it proved that Israeli weapons work as advertised, not just Iron Dome. the C-Music system, the Spike NLOS that brilliantly took out 4 Islamic Jihad commanders hiding in the media complex building room without harming the civilians in that building.... the various small drones that were hunting preveiously unreachable Jihadi leadership & sophisticated under-ground rcoket launchers.... etc, etc, etc. Expect BILLIONS of dollars in new contracts for Israeli weapons signed in the next year.... big boost to the economy.

7) For all their never-ending Islamic bluster about how they will defend Gaza from Zionist Aggressor... but Iran and Hezbollah elected to SHUT THE FUCK UP & SIT THE FUCK DOWN. In fact, reportedly Hezbollah were using their operatives in South Lebanon in policing capacity -- lest God forbid, some Palistinian sympathizer fired a Grad rocket from Lebanese soil --- thus inviting Israel to kick some major Hezbollah ass again (8:1 ration during 2nd lebanese war in favor of IDF -- and billions of dollars in damage, which even Hassan Nasrallah regretted on TV afterwards...so much for Israel "losing" the war....)

8) Israel managed to make Obama, Hillary Clinton and Mohamma Morsi virtual GUARANTORS of cease-fire & smuggling tunnel control. So now, neither US nor Egypt can afford to look the other way like they used to -- and risk totally discrediting themselves on the world stage, as well as being blamed for any renewal of violence.

9) Israes does NOT have to open border crossing into OR lift the arms-blockade. Certainly not in the near-future. Thus limiting Iran's ability to rebuild Gaza terror infrastructure as uuickly as they want to.

10) Israel got Islamic Jihad, Hamas AND Iran themselves to admit that Iran WAS the supplier of advanced weaponry & the decision-maker behind attacks on Israeli civilians. I mean, we all knew that, but Iran denied it, and there was no HARD proof. Now there IS proof. That is casus belli -----? thus paving legal & legitimate way for Israel to strike Iran's nuke program & regime in the near future. Thanks Ali Larinjani, thanks for your big mouth.

11) Nentanyahu did NOT get boggged down in a (very expensive) Gaza Ground-War Quagmire ----> not only did that preserve Israel's strong High-tech economy.....but it also will preempt the future criticism from his political rivals in the Left-wing that Bibi is a "warmonger". Bibi totally painted Shelley Yachimovich and Social Justice crowd into a corner, consigned them to Election irrelevancy --- just when Obama hoped that the seemingly resurrgent Israeli Labor could win elections and get rid of Obama's nemesis Netanyahu.... Not so fast, Barack Husseinovch, LOL!

12) Israel as a whole looks like REASONABLE country that is open to cease-fire --- as opposed to what Israel's critics & haters wanted to see happen: a Russian Grozny Siego type of carpet-bombing campaign on Gaza which would have opened Israel up to charges of Crimes against Humanirt & led to re-newed B.D.S camaign.

13) Israel got to TEST just how coordinated the Iran-Syria-Hezbollah-Islamic Jihad-Hamas-PRC "Resistance" axis was. Suffice it to say, it was a big letdown for the Axis.

15) Israel stunned Hamas and Iran with how PRECISE its intelligence was on location of the terror leaders, infrastructure, massive underground weapons depots. Hamas was so shocked, so paranoid they tried to execute random "collaborators" ---- thus making themselves look like idiots & savages all the world media. Again, even their former supporters in the West aren't as vocal in their defense of Hamas pointless, knee-jerk brutality and massive lies......

Holy Shit, Gerry, great minds think alike --- I literally thought about this thread for the first time in ages, decided to annoy y'all with my presence one last time.... re-posted my post from the BIG Gaza Operaton thread

...and you did it pratically at the same time.

Wow.

Ok, bye now. Don't wanna give Mil Man heart attack.

Love,

Ashton's Succlent Volvo Landing Strip
ASV
United States
11/21/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
PS sorry y'all for the spelling errors and bad English in some places. I corrected them in the re-post in this thread.
DblTapViper

United States
11/21/2012 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

You know he is still a little shithead. But, thanks for the post, I think we have just "Open the gates of hell", again.
DblTapViper
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7682976
United States
11/21/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
and the world came against israel to destroy her,and she fought back,

because she learned a lesson in WW2 sometimes

to live war is necessary, better than the
price of no war which was much death in auchwitz
which some say never happened at all.

War is ugly.

How many Jewish children died in WW2? a lesson for tomorrow...

Adults who push a nation to defend itself may loose some children. Is all sad. Who can defend the death of children on either side?

More children will die tomorrow, just wait and see.

Do we live in perfect world?

isreal did not start this, but she may finish it?

May God bless Israel and give her peace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11803834
United States
11/21/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck Israel, Fuck Hamas. America, focus on your own problems (for once).
Gerry52

User ID: 5789790
United States
11/21/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
May god bless them.

[link to kador.livejournal.com]
I know the voices aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas!
Semper Fi USMC
Very much an Occams Razor kind of guy.
Bridging the gap between "It can't happen to us" and "We're all going to die".
Steve5728

User ID: 21752721
United States
11/21/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Barry, you F***ing bastard, Moslem Brotherhood, Israel hater. I hope you rot in hell!! I know what you are and who you work for. May G-d smite you with his mighty hand! A curse you are, from the day you assumed the Presidency of our great country! Go to hell, bastard!!!

skull_fing ogrrr

Last Edited by Steve5728 on 11/21/2012 10:37 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1484118
Canada
11/21/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

yeah, unless he's a BRILLIANT performer, he should go into your line of work
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/21/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/21/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Steve5728

United States
11/21/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Barry, you F***ing bastard, Moslem Brotherhood, Israel hater. I hope you rot in hell!! I know what you are and who you work for. May G-d smite you with his mighty hand! A curse you are, from the day you assumed the Presidency of our great country! Go to hell, bastard!!!

O thou that dwellest in the covert of the Most High, and abidest in the shadow of the Almighty;
I will say of HaShem, who is my refuge and my fortress, my G-d, in whom I trust,
That He will deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
He will cover thee with His pinions, and under His wings shalt thou take refuge; His truth is a shield and a buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flieth by day;
Of the pestilence that walketh in darkness, nor of the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand may fall at Thy side, and ten thousand at Thy right hand; it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold, and see the recompense of the wicked.
For thou hast made HaShem who is my refuge, even the Most High, thy habitation.
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy tent.
For He will give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
They shall bear thee upon their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and asp; the young lion and the serpent shalt thou trample under feet.
Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.
He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him, and bring him to honour.
With long life will I satisfy him, and make Him to behold My salvation.'

skull_fing ogrrr
 Quoting: Steve5728

Hey Steve -- hope you don't mind if I tell you that I find the juxtaposition of the psalm and your foul-mouthed tirade and images kind of offensive.
 Quoting: Swinburnian

no matter who the tirade is directed against, i should add

Didn't mean to offend Swin. Just expressing my true feelings about this "Demon"
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/21/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Steve5728

United States
11/21/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey Steve -- hope you don't mind if I tell you that I find the juxtaposition of the psalm and your foul-mouthed tirade and images kind of offensive.

no matter who the tirade is directed against, i should add

Didn't mean to offend Swin. Just expressing my true feelings about this "Demon"

i get that -- just don't think the two things belong together

Point well made Swin! Post has been edited!!!

bump
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/21/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
[

bump

Thanks, Steve! I really appreciate it.
Steve5728

United States
11/21/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
[

bump

I get a little carried away some times!!!

It often happens with Spanish-Jews!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/21/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
[

bump

one of these days i have to hear the background there. you don't find too many jews who speak both yiddish and spanish here in canada.
Steve5728

United States
11/21/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
How long do you think this "calm" will last Swin.?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/21/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

i think it's over for weeks if not months, unless islamic jihad are aiming at taking over gaza
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24923436
United States
11/21/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
tissue I was in tears from Laughing so hard ...C.C
Steve5728

United States
11/21/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

i think it's over for weeks if not months, unless islamic jihad are aiming at taking over gaza

We'll see! I give it less than that, though!
Steve5728

United States
11/21/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
[

bump

one of these days i have to hear the background there. you don't find too many jews who speak both yiddish and spanish here in canada.

Now, if I spoke some French too, well, that would be the compot!!!

bump
Steve5728

United States
11/21/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
tissue I was in tears from Laughing so hard ...C.C
 Quoting: CaptCarter

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
11/21/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

Now, if I spoke some French too, well, that would be the compot!!!

bump

tu l'as dit

GLP