Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,502 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 270,990
Pageviews Today: 442,391Threads Today: 142Posts Today: 2,532
06:23 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18152499
United States
11/22/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Watched thevnew Red Dawn tonight. Go Free America! A good lesson in insurgency. Too bad they edited out the Chinese and made it Nrth Koreans.

Still fun and got the family talking about bugout strategies again.

:flag waver:
ClydeX

User ID: 11310285
United States
11/22/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Watched thevnew Red Dawn tonight. Go Free America! A good lesson in insurgency. Too bad they edited out the Chinese and made it Nrth Koreans.

Quoting: MIL MAN

So you'd say that it's worth seeing?
The wife was commenting about that just the other day - as she turned on the original.
Job 12:7) But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8) Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/22/2012 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

So you'd say that it's worth seeing?
The wife was commenting about that just the other day - as she turned on the original.
 Quoting: ClydeX

It was entertaining, good eye candy for the gals per my wife and daughters, i thought good action. If you like action and want to reminisce about the old movie go for it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4843012
United States
11/22/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now that the storm has abated, for now, I will post my pure unfounded speculation. Bibi never intended a ground op. I felt that from day one. I said, there cannot be a ground op. It will leave Israel wide open defensive wise. If there was a ground op, Israel would be waging war against practically the entire Middle East while her ground forces get hammered in a guerrilla war in the strip. Nope. Not gonna happen. Bibi knows who is pulling the strings and it isn't Hamas or Hezbollah. They are only bit players.

Bibi is way smarter than I ever gave him credit for. He didn't take the bait from Iran. He didn't take the bait from O either. Or Hamas. He went in, smacked some ass around and got the hell out. This whole op was to send Iran and Egypt a message. We know the game and we are going to play it on our terms, not yours.

I implore you guys, Don't give up on Bibi yet. This was only the first act. Second act is coming soon.
tarfonwxx

User ID: 28221753
United States
11/22/2012 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now that the storm has abated, for now, I will post my pure unfounded speculation. Bibi never intended a ground op. I felt that from day one. I said, there cannot be a ground op. It will leave Israel wide open defensive wise. If there was a ground op, Israel would be waging war against practically the entire Middle East while her ground forces get hammered in a guerrilla war in the strip. Nope. Not gonna happen. Bibi knows who is pulling the strings and it isn't Hamas or Hezbollah. They are only bit players.

Bibi is way smarter than I ever gave him credit for. He didn't take the bait from Iran. He didn't take the bait from O either. Or Hamas. He went in, smacked some ass around and got the hell out. This whole op was to send Iran and Egypt a message. We know the game and we are going to play it on our terms, not yours.

I implore you guys, Don't give up on Bibi yet. This was only the first act. Second act is coming soon.
 Quoting: BioReaper

you could be right, and there's this as well (take for what it's worth)

Command for ground op canceled twice at the last minute

[link to translate.google.com]
tarfonwxx

User ID: 28221753
United States
11/22/2012 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hezbollah will have been closely scrutinizing the capabilities of Iron Dome during this latest conflict in Gaza to look for potential vulnerabilities and to conjure up tactics to outwit the system.

Hezbollah’s current array of rockets surpasses in size and sophistication its arsenal of 2006, when the longest range system in its possession was the Zelzal-2, an Iranian 610mm unguided rocket carrying a 600-kilogram warhead with a reach of some 210 kilometers. The Zelzal-2 was not fired in the 2006 war; the largest rocket launched during that conflict was the Syrian-manufactured B302.

Hezbollah reportedly has been trained on the Scud short-range ballistic missile, although there are mixed reports on whether any have been transferred into Lebanon. Other than the Scud, Hezbollah is believed to have acquired the M600, a guided missile manufactured by Syria and based on Iran’s Fateh A-110. The M600 is thought to have a 500-kilogram warhead, a range of 240 kilometers and an ability to strike within 100 to 500 meters of its target.

Unusually for the secretive Syrian military, televised exercises were held in December 2011 and July 2012 to show off Syria’s missile capabilities, including anti-ship, anti-aircraft and surface-to-surface systems. The purpose appears to have been to warn the international community of the risks of a foreign military intervention on behalf of the Syrian opposition.

Of particular interest in the Hezbollah-Israel context was the first public unveiling of the M600, identified by the Syrians as the “Tishreen.” Also shown was the “Maysalun,” the Syrian-engineered version of the Iranian Zelzal-2.

[link to www.kataeb.org]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/22/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

you could be right, and there's this as well (take for what it's worth)

Command for ground op canceled twice at the last minute

Quoting: tarfonwxx

There was no way Israel was gonna come out of this looking like a winner. The only thing to do was to mitigate the situation. Go in, take out as much as you can and get out. People don't realize that a ground op would play right into the bad guys hands. Israel goes in, and the world goes nuts. IDF casualties mount, people turn on the government. Do nothing and continue to get hit by rockets. Not to mention, When Iran is ready to rock and roll they can claim any ground war in Gaza as pretext. And guess what, they used the time while Israel was distracted by a ground op to get the bomb. History will look back on this and say that Bibi stalled world war III. Not stopped it, but at least held it off for awhile. Now, when Israel and Iran go at it, and trust me its coming, At least Hamas will still be recovering.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2080134
United States
11/22/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some very good analysis.

time will be the author of history, we should know maybe by january.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/22/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some very good analysis.

I would say much sooner. It wouldn't surprise me at all if it happened within the next two weeks. Iran removing the fuel was the sign. The fact that Israel didn't commit to the ground op tells me that Iran is almost there, if not there already. We've got days at most I think.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/22/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some very good analysis.

I would say much sooner. It wouldn't surprise me at all if it happened within the next two weeks. Iran removing the fuel was the sign. The fact that Israel didn't commit to the ground op tells me that Iran is almost there, if not there already. We've got days at most I think.

Or I could be completely wrong and O has pictures of Bibi in the nude wearing a lady gaga wig.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/22/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some very good analysis.

Or I could be completely wrong and O has pictures of Bibi in the nude wearing a lady gaga wig.

Obama is known for that, he got Petreus. Using the Kelly gal to snoop out Generals. Makes you wonder whom else is being set up right now.

I take weeks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27827860
France
11/22/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't know if any of you saw this summation by our Buddy Ashton from another thread, but it really is spot on...I might need to hire this kid...

LOL, dream on, little goat-rapist.

While it's way too early to say anthing conclusively.... preminarily speaking, this is an ISRAELI Win --- not Hamas:

1) There were NO "opening of the gates of Hell" as Hamas and Islamic Jihad promised. All those billions of dollars invested into Hamas over the many years by Iran, Syria, KSA/Qatar and Muslim Brotherhood.... all those Iranian "super-dooper" Al-Qods Forces & IRGC advisors that buil=d state-of-the-art weapons factories, depots, bunkers, Centcom facilities.... plus shitload of advanced Russia weaponry smuggled into the tunnels first during Mubarak reign, then even more so under Morsi.......... WERE FOR NAUGHT.

Aside from that stupd Habad family that failed to heed the IDF warning and go into the stairwell where they would have been protected instead of standing by the window.... There weren't 100's of casualties that Hamas wanted by firing 1000 upgraded Chinese Grads & Fajr-3, Fajr-5 into city centers. There was no economic paralysis or depression. Israelis continued on, in fact many were lookinng on like in a soccer match & partying hardy.

2) The more talented Hamas and Islamic Jihad commanders like Ahmed Ja'abari and Raed al-Atar were almost totally eliminated. The rest were hiding among children, trembling like rats they are. Big rocket launchers???? Gone. Infrastructure, bank, gas lines, parliament? Gone. This will take years and more billions of dollars to rebuild to rebuild.

3) Israel didn't lose a SINGLE drone, nevermind a single tank, a helicopter or a jet --- despite dozens of atttempts by Hamas to down one using sophisticated Russian Igla-S, Strela supplied by Iran and smuiggled from Qaddafi's stash in Lybia. Not a single Israeli tank lost -- even thoughb they were parked for days on end right on the Gaza border --- well, within the range of RPG-29, RPG-30, nevemind the ATGM like Kornet, Metis-M or Milan that have an effective range of 5 miles!

4) Iron Doem is a brand new system created by Israel in record short period of time... still lots to improve & modify. There were only 4 batteres in the beginning of this conflict instead of the planned 13-15 for full covertage. And they intercepted 90% of the Gaza missiles projected to cause the most damage in city centers, which is one of the reasons Israeli casulaties were so low (the dead Habad woman was in a place NOT covered by Iron Dome yet).

5) But it gets even better: the 5th Iron Dome battery had to be rushed through develpment 3 months ahead of schedule because of this conflict. And it intercepted 10 Fajr-5 rockets which is incredible because Iron Dome wasn't even designed for intercept exensive large rockets like Zelzal or Fajr-5. That's a game-changer. There are rumours now that all the countries who were initially skeptical about Iron Dome's feasibility, are now EXTREMELY interested in buying it, including South Korea, Singapur, Colombia, the US course. So not only is Iron Dome's cost off-set by American military assistence as well as separate Congressional out-lays ------> once Israel starts selling this system, it will make substantial PROFIT.... which will be reinvested back into the ID program R&D, as well as into ever more advanced SAM systems like Magic Wand and Arrow-3. A win-win situation for Israel.

6) Further-more, the ENTIRE Israeli Military-Industries benefitted from the surgical operations --- it proved that Israeli weapons work as advertised, not just Iron Dome. the C-Music system, the Spike NLOS that brilliantly took out 4 Islamic Jihad commanders hiding in the media complex building room without harming the civilians in that building.... the various small drones that were hunting preveiously unreachable Jihadi leadership & sophisticated under-ground rcoket launchers.... etc, etc, etc. Expect BILLIONS of dollars in new contracts for Israeli weapons signed in the next year.... big boost to the economy.

7) For all their never-ending Islamic bluster about how they will defend Gaza from Zionist Aggressor... but Iran and Hezbollah elected to SHUT THE FUCK UP & SIT THE FUCK DOWN. In fact, reportedly Hezbollah were using their operatives in South Lebanon in policing capacity -- lest God forbid, some Palistinian sympathizer fired a Grad rocket from Lebanese soil --- thus inviting Israel to kick some major Hezbollah ass again (8:1 ration during 2nd lebanese war in favor of IDF -- and billions of dollars in damage, which even Hassan Nasrallah regretted on TV afterwards...so much for Israel "losing" the war....)

8) Israel managed to make Obama, Hillary Clinton and Mohamma Morsi virtual GUARANTORS of cease-fire & smuggling tunnel control. So now, neither US nor Egypt can afford to look the other way like they used to -- and risk totally discrediting themselves on the world stage, as well as being blamed for any renewal of violence.

9) Israes does NOT have to open border crossing into OR lift the arms-blockade. Certainly not in the near-future. Thus limiting Iran's ability to rebuild Gaza terror infrastructure as uuickly as they want to.

10) Israel got Islamic Jihad, Hamas AND Iran themselves to admit that Iran WAS the supplier of advanced weaponry & the decision-maker behind attacks on Israeli civilians. I mean, we all knew that, but Iran denied it, and there was no HARD proof. Now there IS proof. That is casus belli -----? thus paving legal & legitimate way for Israel to strike Iran's nuke program & regime in the near future. Thanks Ali Larinjani, thanks for your big mouth.

11) Nentanyahu did NOT get boggged down in a (very expensive) Gaza Ground-War Quagmire ----> not only did that preserve Israel's strong High-tech economy.....but it also will preempt the future criticism from his political rivals in the Left-wing that Bibi is a "warmonger". Bibi totally painted Shelley Yachimovich and Social Justice crowd into a corner, consigned them to Election irrelevancy --- just when Obama hoped that the seemingly resurrgent Israeli Labor could win elections and get rid of Obama's nemesis Netanyahu.... Not so fast, Barack Husseinovch, LOL!

12) Israel as a whole looks like REASONABLE country that is open to cease-fire --- as opposed to what Israel's critics & haters wanted to see happen: a Russian Grozny Siego type of carpet-bombing campaign on Gaza which would have opened Israel up to charges of Crimes against Humanirt & led to re-newed B.D.S camaign.

13) Israel got to TEST just how coordinated the Iran-Syria-Hezbollah-Islamic Jihad-Hamas-PRC "Resistance" axis was. Suffice it to say, it was a big letdown for the Axis.

14) Israel was much better at PR than in previous war. Using Youtube and creative new media, Israel supplied ample proof of just how BARBARIC, EVIL and FANATICAL Hamas and other Islamists really are. Even Hamas supporters in the West no longer dare to use the old "oh Hamas builds schools, they are legitimate democratic government, they don't hide behind human shields, blablabla" Bullshit -----> at best, they avoid the Hamas topic altogether. Tha't big -- because in 2008/2009, they were screaming Israel Genocide Hamas aaarrrrhghgghgh!

15) Israel stunned Hamas and Iran with how PRECISE its intelligence was on location of the terror leaders, infrastructure, massive underground weapons depots. Hamas was so shocked, so paranoid they tried to execute random "collaborators" ---- thus making themselves look like idiots & savages all the world media. Again, even their former supporters in the West aren't as vocal in their defense of Hamas pointless, knee-jerk brutality and massive lies......

16) Bibi can now concentrate on Elections... then on Iran, which as the Saudi King Abdullah said on those classified Wikileaks cables, is the REAL head of the snake.....

Um... again... just as Saddam promised the Mother of all Battles.... the Hamas "Gates of Hell" was a big FAIL!!!
 Quoting: Gerry52

I understand your point Gerry, but I don't share your conviction:

The above is true, if:

1) you accept to live in a perpetual conflict, with on and off wars,
2) accept the murder of your people in these wars and run ups to these war,
3) accept to live in a shifting sand environment, where unintended consequences, new alliances, or just bad luck could endanger the survival of your people.

In that environment there is no conviction to solve a problem, this way or the other, and to go all along to solve this problem.
Rather there is a muddle through thinking, with a constant propaganda of declaring victory and interpreting reality in your favor.

Besides, I don't believe, that the "tradition" or "culture" of your enemies or a region, should influence the way you solve problems or to lead wars.

I rather believe, that if there is a problem and you can't live with it, it needs to be solved.

And if you can't solve it tomorrow early in the morning for once and for all, you need to have a plan to solve it deadline at the end of the week.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
11/22/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
that's just the world, aton. you can choose not to "accept" it, but it'll get you nowhere.
Newshunter

User ID: 22608763
United States
11/22/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
If I may opine -

I think things stay quiet through the end of December. If Hamas has the capability to and has recovered enough - I bet they rear their ugly heads again in the run-up to the Israeli elections in January. They enjoy being relevant. They have marginalized the PA and Abbas. I bet Hamas casts their vote come January.

Ok. That's my take on Hamas. As for the rest of the primary players in the ME (Israel, Iran, Syria, Turkey, Hezbollah and Egypt) - I'm not sure what to think
Anonymous Coward
France
11/22/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

The above is true, if:

3) accept to live in a shifting sand environment, where unintended consequences, new alliances, or just bad luck could endanger the survival of your people.

In that environment there is no conviction to solve a problem, this way or the other, and to go all along to solve this problem.
Rather there is a muddle through thinking, with a constant propaganda of declaring victory and interpreting reality in your favor.

Besides, I don't believe, that the "tradition" or "culture" of your enemies or a region, should influence the way you solve problems or to lead wars.

I rather believe, that if there is a problem and you can't live with it, it needs to be solved.

And if you can't solve it tomorrow early in the morning for once and for all, you need to have a plan to solve it deadline at the end of the week.
 Quoting: ^àTOn^

Today Morsi declared himself new Pharao of Egypt, with all powers to control as he, and his muslim brotherhood / salafist movement, decide.

Egypt is going to turn into a sharia led entity, controlled by religious leaders, which are bound for the destruction of Israel.

Morsi's muslim brotherhood / salafist movement = Hamas !
These two organisation are intertwined, one came out of the other.

This is one example of unintended consequences (I talked above) of your own action:

So we are all happy about this ceasefire and the stop of "killing of poor little Gaza babies".
Because the next time it is against a broader Hamas movement, reaching from Gaza city up to the pharao of the pyramids.

So Bibi, have fun with that, I will look forward to you declaring victory when Jerusalem and Tel Aviv are in ashes.
Anonymous Coward
France
11/22/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
that's just the world, aton. you can choose not to "accept" it, but it'll get you nowhere.
 Quoting: Swinburnian

Thanks Swin, I hope you are fine hf

I really do not like those leaders, who think they are exceptional persons, untouchable and always right, above all the others, appeasing and understanding and so multicultural, and they all call themselves Chamberlains, just the prononciation changes.

Those guys path the way, for that evil has the place in this world to reign with utter destruction.

Then it takes lots of brave peoples lifes to put that shit back into the box.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/22/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

The above is true, if:

Today Morsi declared himself new Pharao of Egypt, with all powers to control as he, and his muslim brotherhood / salafist movement, decide.

Egypt is going to turn into a sharia led entity, controlled by religious leaders, which are bound for the destruction of Israel.

Morsi's muslim brotherhood / salafist movement = Hamas !
These two organisation are intertwined, one came out of the other.

This is one example of unintended consequences (I talked above) of your own action:

So we are all happy about this ceasefire and the stop of "killing of poor little Gaza babies".
Because the next time it is against a broader Hamas movement, reaching from Gaza city up to the pharao of the pyramids.

So Bibi, have fun with that, I will look forward to you declaring victory when Jerusalem and Tel Aviv are in ashes.

And you know, the Brotherhood said that a cease fire should have never been accepted. The Brotherhood declares that they must work for the destruction of Israel. There are those that say Israel backed off from going into Gaza cause Morsi threatened to go to war. I think Morsi was just not prepared to go last week. Give him a month and he will be ready. This power grab just helps him go to war without needing others to agree also. I will maintain my premise that Bibi has a plan and has always had a plan to save Israel from Iran. That plan worked for phase I without a regional conflagration and preserved a tenuous relationship with all surrounding nations. There is only one or two more phases, the next would be called the diplomatic phase to garner partners against Iran, either you are with us or against us mode. This too is where assets will be moved around again. Phase one was perfect for moving up troops from the reserves. They know where problems were and will fix them. Air raid sirens too were fixed, many were drilled continuously in real time. Rescue Crews got practice. The public is now experienced. Israel has has many months now to reinforce its infrastructure for any long range missiles. Israel is ready. Phase II will move assets around, get holes fixed try to garner friends and determine who may be foes. Then phase III. The real war.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/22/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
If I may opine -

I think things stay quiet through the end of December. If Hamas has the capability to and has recovered enough - I bet they rear their ugly heads again in the run-up to the Israeli elections in January. They enjoy being relevant. They have marginalized the PA and Abbas. I bet Hamas casts their vote come January.

Ok. That's my take on Hamas. As for the rest of the primary players in the ME (Israel, Iran, Syria, Turkey, Hezbollah and Egypt) - I'm not sure what to think
 Quoting: Newshunter

Hamas will now try its hardest to re stock it's missiles but that will take months and require more storage and tunnels. Israel has a few months, but as an old record player war is coming sooner.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
11/22/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
If I may opine -

Hamas will now try its hardest to re stock it's missiles but that will take months and require more storage and tunnels. Israel has a few months, but as an old record player war is coming sooner.

You and Me and the Next War
Chanoch Levin

When we take a walk, we are three,
You, me and the next war.
When we go to sleep, we are three,

When we smile at a moment of love
The next war smiles with us.
When we wait at the maternity ward,
The next war waits with us.

When they knock on the door, we are three,
and when all this is over, we still are three,
You, the next war and the photograph.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/22/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
If I may opine -

You and Me and the Next War
Chanoch Levin

When we take a walk, we are three,
When we go to sleep, we are three,

When we smile at a moment of love
The next war smiles with us.
When we wait at the maternity ward,
The next war waits with us.

When they knock on the door, we are three,
and when all this is over, we still are three,
You, the next war and the photograph.
 Quoting: Swinburnian

smile_kiss

Canadian F
jw2305

User ID: 5322376
United States
11/22/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
[youtube] [link to youtu.be]
Happy Thanks giving Team!!!!!!!!
A word of caution to neophyte Martini drinkers: When taken to excess, this perfectly civilized drink can lead directly to uncivilized behavior.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/22/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAPPYTHANKSGIvING!

I am thankful for much on this day and G D bless those whom believe in you and follow your will!

blwkss
jw2305

User ID: 5322376
United States
11/22/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: jw2305

relaxing too much forgot to post Link..
Gratefull for family and friends and a long overdue cigar..
IDF in our prayers, USA we took an oath an oath we must revisit often at times.

west coast almost time to sit and eat and think about how thankfull we really are.

MM,Steve, Team....wish everyone a great THANKSGIVING!!!!
A word of caution to neophyte Martini drinkers: When taken to excess, this perfectly civilized drink can lead directly to uncivilized behavior.
Steve5728

User ID: 21752721
United States
11/22/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAPPYTHANKSGIvING!

I am thankful for much on this day and G D bless those whom believe in you and follow your will!

blwkss

blwkss blwkss
Steve5728

United States
11/22/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

relaxing too much forgot to post Link..
Gratefull for family and friends and a long overdue cigar..
IDF in our prayers, USA we took an oath an oath we must revisit often at times.

west coast almost time to sit and eat and think about how thankfull we really are.

MM,Steve, Team....wish everyone a great THANKSGIVING!!!!

blwkss blwkss
Steve5728

United States
11/22/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exposure! Behind the scenes of the cease-fire, brutal American veto on Israel

Now turn out to me (mercy of officials who are afraid to come out openly and find out things behind the scenes, but want to take advantage of the platform site this momentous to view things as they are public) that the main reason for not completing the operation, and the entrance to Gaza was vetoed aggressive U.S. and Obama on the course it.

Clinton sent Israel Bezeq did not come to visit or support efforts to promote a cease-fire, but are beginning to emphasize to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Barak that the U.S. veto the continued operation is very serious veto, not a veto, but severely prohibited.

Clinton threatened right on the Prime Minister and told him that if Gaza will not only win support from the U.S., but the U.S. itself will support international action, as well as threatening the United States would support Abbas UN bid for status as a , public support Palestinian state on all the territories of Judea, Samaria and Jerusalem. In fact unilaterally adopt positions Abbas. And that Israel will lose this move.

Clinton, of course, threatened that Israel would not win military support, and financial funding of the war. As well as iron dome cessation aid, but especially Clinton warned Netanyahu that the U.S. president will remove completely from the table the steps to halt the Iranian nuclear program.

Clinton made it clear that tandem. That the U.S. look favorably consider the Israeli concessions and cease fighting in Gaza, and give Israel gifts for her.

First force the U.S. to Egypt to force Hamas cease-fire.

Indeed, the American pressure also suffered brutal laptop Mursi absorbed that he looks after the conversation with Americans as having serious indigestion .. Indeed performed perfunctorily American diktat, do not worry too rewarded and rewarded.

Now will the U.S. and Israel generous economic aid to cover the costs of the war. Doubling the effort for more batteries Dome shoe and will work magic wand., And click on the Egyptians, and act jointly with Israel efforts including military actions like this and others to prevent the rearming of Hamas in Gaza., And more promises., But behind The threat was non-ambiguous to the penalties punish Israel if the U.S. will continue in operation.

U.S. also promised Israel that after treatment the Iranian issue and other issues related to the Arab Spring in the Middle East, will also Hamas's time, first head of the octopus should cripple Clinton explained, then it will be easier to handle arms.

USA's aggressive pressure Bibi surprised he was sure that the U.S. will stand by his side, certainly did not expect these threats, so he and other members Nonet had to choose a ceasefire. Was so important to the U.S. cease-fire, that neither waived formal agreements and principles, mere ceasefire.

These things according to the first leaks were behind the unexpected ceasefire and this sense. Bibi had to choose between going operation without U.S. support and opposition and sanctions on Israel, or stop and hope for the future.

OBAMA. #1 HATER OF ISRAEL. ANTICHRIST 100%

bump bump bump

Last Edited by Steve5728 on 11/22/2012 08:30 PM
JoeGreen

User ID: 117826
United States
11/22/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Now turn out to me (mercy of officials who are afraid to come out openly and find out things behind the scenes, but want to take advantage of the platform site this momentous to view things as they are public) that the main reason for not completing the operation, and the entrance to Gaza was vetoed aggressive U.S. and Obama on the course it.

Clinton sent Israel Bezeq did not come to visit or support efforts to promote a cease-fire, but are beginning to emphasize to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Barak that the U.S. veto the continued operation is very serious veto, not a veto, but severely prohibited.

Clinton threatened right on the Prime Minister and told him that if Gaza will not only win support from the U.S., but the U.S. itself will support international action, as well as threatening the United States would support Abbas UN bid for status as a , public support Palestinian state on all the territories of Judea, Samaria and Jerusalem. In fact unilaterally adopt positions Abbas. And that Israel will lose this move.

Clinton, of course, threatened that Israel would not win military support, and financial funding of the war. As well as iron dome cessation aid, but especially Clinton warned Netanyahu that the U.S. president will remove completely from the table the steps to halt the Iranian nuclear program.

Clinton made it clear that tandem. That the U.S. look favorably consider the Israeli concessions and cease fighting in Gaza, and give Israel gifts for her.

Indeed, the American pressure also suffered brutal laptop Mursi absorbed that he looks after the conversation with Americans as having serious indigestion .. Indeed performed perfunctorily American diktat, do not worry too rewarded and rewarded.

Now will the U.S. and Israel generous economic aid to cover the costs of the war. Doubling the effort for more batteries Dome shoe and will work magic wand., And click on the Egyptians, and act jointly with Israel efforts including military actions like this and others to prevent the rearming of Hamas in Gaza., And more promises., But behind The threat was non-ambiguous to the penalties punish Israel if the U.S. will continue in operation.

U.S. also promised Israel that after treatment the Iranian issue and other issues related to the Arab Spring in the Middle East, will also Hamas's time, first head of the octopus should cripple Clinton explained, then it will be easier to handle arms.

USA's aggressive pressure Bibi surprised he was sure that the U.S. will stand by his side, certainly did not expect these threats, so he and other members Nonet had to choose a ceasefire. Was so important to the U.S. cease-fire, that neither waived formal agreements and principles, mere ceasefire.

These things according to the first leaks were behind the unexpected ceasefire and this sense. Bibi had to choose between going operation without U.S. support and opposition and sanctions on Israel, or stop and hope for the future.

bump bump bump
 Quoting: Steve5728

THIS MAKES 100% SENSE.....thank you
Indeed, there is no-one on earth who is righteous, no-one who does what is right and never sins. (Ecclesiastes 7:20)
Steve5728

United States
11/22/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump bump bump
 Quoting: Steve5728

THIS MAKES 100% SENSE.....thank you
 Quoting: JoeGreen

Yes it does!

This proves that Israel is on it's own regarding any and all threats (especially the Iranian Nuclear threat)!!!

That's OK! Hashem, blessed be he, and the "SAMPSON OPTION" is all we need!!!

Am Yisroel Chai!!!

A pox on you and your entire administration, Barry!!!

Be very careful, for G-d's judgement is surely on it's way!!!

bump bump bump

Last Edited by Steve5728 on 11/22/2012 09:50 PM
Steve5728

United States
11/22/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
The son of Hamas arch-terrorist Ahmed Jaabari, whose targeted killing by Israel marked the beginning of Operation Pillar of Defense last week, has vowed to avenge his father’s death.

The son vowed to avenge his father’s death and said that "the response will come soon and it will be very painful."

Bring it on, you demon!!!

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23406708
United States
11/23/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Netanyahu agreed to ceasefire after Obama promised US troops in Sinai next week?

Israel and Palestine are momentarily at a ceasefire, but the potential reasoning behind the recess could have some real international implications. Israel’s Debka reports that the pause in fighting comes after the US promised to send troops to Sinai.

According to Debka, US troops will soon be en route to the Sinai peninsula, Egyptian territory in North Africa that’s framed by the Suez Canal on the West and Israel on the East. In its northeast most point, Sinai is but a stone’s throw from Palestinian-controlled Gaza, and according to Debka, Hamas fighters there have been relying on Iranian arms smugglers to supply them with weaponry by way of Egypt.

[link to rt.com]

GLP