Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,169 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 632,492
Pageviews Today: 1,099,755Threads Today: 456Posts Today: 7,715
01:18 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

godzilla85

User ID: 22029621
United States
11/26/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Kinda under the radar today. The BIG news is that some smart people took out the radar base in Syria that watched the Israeli Airforce. This is important cause it blinds much of Syrias ability to know when Israel si launching its planes. It too hampers Syrias military abilities against Jordan and Israel. The battle field is being leveled where it can be.
 Quoting: MIL MAN

Second thought, what do you do, just walk up and blow one of these installations up? I wonder if an Israel or ?? aircraft did a bombing run or two on it. From the sounds of it, not a lot was left to put back together.

If that was the case, an interesting way to test your defenses against the Russians made equiment. LOL... I wonder if there are many pissed off Russians tonight - well at least they have vodka
 Quoting: DblTapViper

I say whoever did it good on them..sucks for the russians....HA HA HA
DblTapViper

User ID: 23719187
United States
11/26/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
I read the debka report.

Anyone knowing or have information that american marines are gonna land in the Sinai desert to "take out smuggling roads".

Really, people, are US marines landing there next week ?
Landing where ?
Doing what ?
Fighting smuggler on egypt territory ?
Really ?
Do they know that hard core islamist elements are there in the mountains, egyptian troops tried to take them out a couple of years ago, a truce (LOL) an understanding was the outcome.

I do not believe one fucking word of it.
 Quoting: ^àTOn^

I agree 100%.

Marines got better things to do. All they do is get one of those ground thumpers they use for looking for oil.

1. Find tunnels
2. Drop big bomb.
3. Check for new tunnel
4. Marines stay home and eat turkey.
DblTapViper
DblTapViper

User ID: 23719187
United States
11/26/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kinda under the radar today. The BIG news is that some smart people took out the radar base in Syria that watched the Israeli Airforce. This is important cause it blinds much of Syrias ability to know when Israel si launching its planes. It too hampers Syrias military abilities against Jordan and Israel. The battle field is being leveled where it can be.

Second thought, what do you do, just walk up and blow one of these installations up? I wonder if an Israel or ?? aircraft did a bombing run or two on it. From the sounds of it, not a lot was left to put back together.

If that was the case, an interesting way to test your defenses against the Russians made equiment. LOL... I wonder if there are many pissed off Russians tonight - well at least they have vodka
 Quoting: DblTapViper

I say whoever did it good on them..sucks for the russians....HA HA HA
 Quoting: godzilla85

Maybe they put baby nipples on those bottles of Vodka?
DblTapViper
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20129820
United Kingdom
11/27/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I been hearing lots of jets flying off (I live near an American airbase aswell as a UK airbase)... cannot see them, as it's raining and overcast

so.... looks lie something is 'brewing' ... I will be watching the stockmarkets aswell as if they start falling, all hell may break loose very shortly
tarfonwxx

User ID: 28221753
United States
11/27/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Barak leaves for a 5-day trip to the US today
AsV
User ID: 759880
United States
11/27/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you liked Iron Dome,

you will like David's Sling

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28593376
United States
11/27/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Graph suggests Iran working on bomb
Associated Press (19:54 , 11.27.12 )

[link to www.haaretz.com]
godzilla85

United States
11/27/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

um..DUH. Any rational person knows what Iran has been up to, only absolute and utter morons don't see it for what it is or chose to completely ignore it. When it blows up in everyone's faces...and it will the way things are going those same dopes are going to be asking how no one saw it coming
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19183524
United States
11/27/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

um..DUH. Any rational person knows what Iran has been up to, only absolute and utter morons don't see it for what it is or chose to completely ignore it. When it blows up in everyone's faces...and it will the way things are going those same dopes are going to be asking how no one saw it coming

The difference here is that for the most part, most nations will not raise a fuss when Israel is blown off the map.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23941261
Ireland
11/27/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
The difference here is that for the most part, most nations will not raise a fuss when Israel is blown off the map.

I will.
godzilla85

United States
11/27/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

More than enough reason for Israel to not hold back anymore against anyone.
Gerry52

User ID: 5789790
United States
11/27/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

They aren't...there is lots of stuff going on behind the scenes. Things so far are going just as Israel planned. They are not fools and they are very crafty. They are expertly playing one country against another, one group against another. They have not lost their will of self preservation and so far they have accomplished their goals. They are very good at creating hate and discontent amongst their enemies. Watch...it's going to get interesting real soon.

Last Edited by Gerry52 on 11/27/2012 04:05 PM
I know the voices aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas!
Semper Fi USMC
Very much an Occams Razor kind of guy.
Bridging the gap between "It can't happen to us" and "We're all going to die".
godzilla85

United States
11/27/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

They aren't...there is lots of stuff going on behind the scenes. Things so far are going just as Israel planned. They are not fools and they are very crafty. They are expertly playing one country against another, one group against another. They have not lost their will of self preservation and so far they have accomplished their goals. They are very good at creating hate and discontent amongst their enemies. Watch...it's going to get interesting real soon.
 Quoting: Gerry52

eh I prefer a good old fashion just blowing up the enemy into oblivion not this behind the shadows stuff. I prefer my movies to have action and explosions....and for the love of God no love scenes tounge

Humor aside I hear ya Gerry
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

I will.
 Quoting: pool

A least the nation of Pool will care, but I guess we will have an opportunity to see the way things are transporting.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9700822
United States
11/27/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't worry MIL MAN. Benevolent ETs will intervene at the end of 2012 to stop world war 3. This was from the Mr.X interview on Project Camelot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25359745
Netherlands
11/27/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Daniel 11:45
"45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him."

he would be usa/nato,
it's all about the tempel soon to be built, that's why they pulled back and probably also why the defends minister left (the defends will be taken over by usa/nato),

i expect more troops going there also in Jerusalem and also a next defends minister who agrees/pushes for this.
And also plans for peace/building of the tempel.

Then next in line/or at the same time, the fall of usa/nato and the rise of the beast which had a head wound since the last time it ruled (roman empire).
onlyonenina

User ID: 26511239
Canada
11/27/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there anything specific going on in Syria right NOW?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
11/27/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

I will.
 Quoting: pool

A least the nation of Pool will care, but I guess we will have an opportunity to see the way things are transporting.

hf

dude, that was so doom. I saw an image of people holding hands and watching a molecular mushroom/nuclear bomb end life, like a normal sunset.

:sunset:
Terviseks

User ID: 27590403
Estonia
11/28/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
The human mind: a ferret who is feared
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27827860
France
11/28/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are a couple of things I learned the last weeks, I'd like to share with you:

1) Israel (this is the state) doesn't really mind being hit by rockets. The arabs (this are the leaders of Hamas) don't really mind if their people are getting killed.

2) All "wars", "battles", or whatever you call it, serve the idea to remain a fragile status quo.
Neither the arabs want to win, neither Israel. Both like the way it is.

3) Both are prisoners of their own history and their future.
Both know they lived together on that soil 2000 years ago (remember the philisters in the bible :-)° and both know they will need to get along the next 2000 years.

4) Conclusion in a nutshell:
4.1)
There will not be a real war because nobody wants it.

4.2)
Everybody can and wants to live with the situation as it is, and it serves their interest

4.3)
There will not be an Iran war, it doesn't serve the main interest to keep the balance. A new balance will be found.

4.4)
Both sides have accepted to live in a constant state of war, accepting Jews will keep on to be killed, arab babies will keep on dying.

Ones get excited about the injustice by one side, other will get excited by the other side.

I personally, will not take part of this drama any longer. If Israel and the arabs accept the status quo and with it all that comes along, fine with me. Lots of people die every day.

And that latest "newz" from debka doesn't convince me:

"Their aim was to abort the military ties Tehran was cultivating with Hamas before the Gaza Strip is grabbed as Iran’s springboard to Cairo. To this end, wave upon wave of multiple missile assaults on Israel were provoked."
[link to www.debka.com]

--> in fact the opposite is the fact, the moslim brotherhood Morsi in tandem with Iran probably provoked it, with the aim to establish himself as a truce broker in order to grab the power in egypt.

Whatever.

Keep on the good work. See you later.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9700822
United States
11/28/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey MIL MAN, do you think ET intervention will happen at the end of 2012 to stop world war 3?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey MIL MAN, do you think ET intervention will happen at the end of 2012 to stop world war 3?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9700822

In short no.

Aton has it right. No one wants war right now. Though the positive side of myself thinks that Israel has it all under control and knows what she is doing to stop Iran, that is giving her a big benefit of the doubt. Instead, things are not ripe for an ET intervention. When it happens it will be demonic in nature and The ETs will deceive all.

Til then, someone or Pm me about what happened to Darby. Or she can email me herself, I left her my email.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
And the beat goes on.

IRAN: URANIUM ENRICHMENT TO BE SPEEDED UP

[link to hosted.ap.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28663354
United States
11/28/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 Iranian warships just exploded & are now swimming with the fishes.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 Iranian warships just exploded & are now swimming with the fishes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28663354

Link?
tarfonwxx

User ID: 28221753
United States
11/29/2012 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28567208
Australia
11/29/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would expect to see the shooting down of an SAF aircraft within the coming weeks, due to the placement of patriot missile launchers on the Turkish/Syrian border (provinces such as Gaziantep, Sanliurfa and Hatay)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28630333
Canada
11/29/2012 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: tarfonwxx

Another false flag I see...
Earth Cries

User ID: 28340114
United States
11/29/2012 09:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: BRKG: Egypt Votes To Make Sharia Law Main Source Of Egypt’s Constitution
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
godzilla85

User ID: 1077295
United States
11/29/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
What's the point...Iran will get the nuke if they don't already have it and are pulling off one hell of a dog and pony show, O will do what he can do keep Israel on a leash and Bibi will tow the line for some ungodly reason. (This is the so called Israeli mistake in my opinion)

I know people suggest that things go on behind the scenes...that's great and all but since I work in a buisiness that relys on tangible results...I would sure love to see some tangible results with this issue, anything less than that is an ajbect failure in my opinion.

Just ranting folks...don't mind me

GLP