Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,863 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 447,752
Pageviews Today: 706,234Threads Today: 273Posts Today: 4,326
07:45 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

TT
User ID: 7054089
United States
12/05/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
haaretz and ynet not reporting syria news!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17602597
United States
12/05/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Bracing for a chemical weapon attack
Sources tell CNN’s Barbara Starr that the Pentagon and US intelligence services are consulting with Syria's neighbors Turkey, Israel and Jordan about what to do if it looks like Assad is about to launch a chemical attack on his own people.

A senior US official says all the allies are now considering how to keep Syria from putting chemical warheads on its artillery or missiles.

But an airstrike to stop it, could cause havoc if residual chemicals escape.

What if Assad leaves? US officials say they have long been planing for 'the day after Assad" – such as training Jordanian troops to provide security – but for now they just hope Syrians troops will keep those chemical weapons under lock and key.
[link to security.blogs.cnn.com]
DblTapViper

User ID: 29081231
United States
12/05/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
One thing that can not be forgotten, once those chem weapons are mixed - it doesn't matter how they are released. So, lets say we drop one bomb on a depot. And it causes a release. What's the difference? I'm working up to a point here.

Given the above example, how do we stop the release? We have to bomb the depot to the ground, fire bomb it, bomb it some more and then to make sure and start over again. Which means we end the whole thing with what equals: a daisy cutter.

Last Edited by DblTapViper on 12/05/2012 08:14 PM
DblTapViper
DblTapViper

United States
12/05/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
The perfect time for strikes would be right before dawn . . . We got a 5 hour count going now! Anyone know what the presidents schedule says for tonight and tomorrow? I know Bibi was in Europe, might be wise to stay there.
 Quoting: MIL MAN

Speed Golf!
DblTapViper
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/05/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
The perfect time for strikes would be right before dawn . . . We got a 5 hour count going now! Anyone know what the presidents schedule says for tonight and tomorrow? I know Bibi was in Europe, might be wise to stay there.

Speed Golf!
 Quoting: DblTapViper

pigchef some presidents would not find that too amusing but most likely the case. Lol
godzilla85

User ID: 22029621
United States
12/05/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
FYI in case some are wondering what Sarin does:

chemengmom‏@chemengmom

#sarin gas is a neurotoxin that leads to respiratory failure. It kills people the same way an insecticide kills a bug. #syria #tcot
DblTapViper

United States
12/05/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Syrian people. Maybe a silent pray is in order, with a tear in my eyes at the thought of what is to come.
DblTapViper
Steve5728

User ID: 21752721
United States
12/05/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Syrian people. Maybe a silent pray is in order, with a tear in my eyes at the thought of what is to come.

Unfortunately, worse than HELL is what's going to come!!!

bump
DblTapViper

United States
12/05/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Speed Golf!

pigchef some presidents would not find that too amusing but most likely the case. Lol

I was trying to make you laugh - Mission accomplished, Sir.
DblTapViper
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/05/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is my first pre battle field assessment.

The US has more than enough firepower in place to strike Syria. They did not need to leak the location of the carrier but it was.

The sarin gas news has been slowly being released. The NBC break on this story includes that the reason why Obahmah said what he said was because the chemicals were loaded into bombs. This means the President has been sitting on this for a week.

As the weapons remain in their dots, they can be hit. However, I have read more an one article tonight suggesting that the US fears hitting the depots would cause more damage by possibly releasing the sarin gas. A suggestion was trying to get Assad to step down. It is apparent there was room for such a move this week, but Assad has refused to budge.

President Obahmah does not have the balls to hit Syria right now or at least the chemical weapons facilities. He may be willing to take out Assad covertly, but now Israel is sitting on the trigger if no one else will act as she does not want the next Syrian terrorist leader to have those weapons either.

Hope I am wrong about who acts, but Obahmah is known for indecisiveness.
Treyfish

User ID: 14756837
United States
12/05/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
bs vid prolly

Location: North of Aleppo (a village near the border with Turkey) on the table, make sure to chemicals, especially chemical Articles Tekke. Tekkim Although Turkish-made Chemicals> Internet addresses is the following.

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

DblTapViper

United States
12/05/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Unfortunately, worse than HELL is what's going to come!!!

bump
 Quoting: Steve5728

So true. Let's hope that death is quick and painless for those that are unfortunately caught in the crossfire. I feel a nightmare coming on.
DblTapViper
DblTapViper

United States
12/05/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is my first pre battle field assessment.

The US has more than enough firepower in place to strike Syria. They did not need to leak the location of the carrier but it was.

The sarin gas news has been slowly being released. The NBC break on this story includes that the reason why Obahmah said what he said was because the chemicals were loaded into bombs. This means the President has been sitting on this for a week.

As the weapons remain in their dots, they can be hit. However, I have read more an one article tonight suggesting that the US fears hitting the depots would cause more damage by possibly releasing the sarin gas. A suggestion was trying to get Assad to step down. It is apparent there was room for such a move this week, but Assad has refused to budge.

President Obahmah does not have the balls to hit Syria right now or at least the chemical weapons facilities. He may be willing to take out Assad covertly, but now Israel is sitting on the trigger if no one else will act as she does not want the next Syrian terrorist leader to have those weapons either.

Hope I am wrong about who acts, but Obahmah is known for indecisiveness.

I posted this earlier, but in support of MM assessment:

One thing that can not be forgotten, once those chem weapons are mixed - it doesn't matter how they are released. So, lets say we drop one bomb on a depot. And it causes a release. What's the difference? I'm working up to a point here.

Given the above example, how do we stop the release? We have to bomb the depot to the ground, fire bomb it, bomb it some more and then to make sure and start over again. Which means we end the whole thing with what equals: a daisy cutter.

Last Edited by DblTapViper on 12/05/2012 08:13 PM
DblTapViper
Steve5728

United States
12/05/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Assad will most likely gas his neighbors to start the broader regional conflict and give himself an opportunity to vacate.

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/05/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Assad will most likely gas his neighbors to start the broader regional conflict and give himself an opportunity to vacate.

bump

Now if we had accurate information from WND about Iran having biological weapons ready to launch againstnIsrael in support of Syria and Assad intends to defend himself with the chems by making a regional war, then we are facing WWIII and it will bebverynshort lived.
Steve5728

United States
12/05/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

Now if we had accurate information from WND about Iran having biological weapons ready to launch againstnIsrael in support of Syria and Assad intends to defend himself with the chems by making a regional war, then we are facing WWIII and it will bebverynshort lived.

MM, no telling what this lunatic is up to. He might gas his neighbors without even hitting those inside Syria?

I'm sure he is coordinating his every move with Iran and Hezbollah!

bump
DblTapViper

United States
12/05/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

With respect. ?
DblTapViper
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/05/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

MM, no telling what this lunatic is up to. He might gas his neighbors without even hitting those inside Syria?

bump

You and I do know about voodoo so is seems plausible right now.
Steve5728

United States
12/05/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

With respect. ?

This whole thing has been orchestrated from the beginning!

It has been years in the making!!!

Shit is about to get real my friends!!!

bump
DblTapViper

United States
12/05/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

I believe Obama moved all carries out of the gulf, but one - The USS Stennis and its strike group.
DblTapViper
DblTapViper

United States
12/05/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

bump

May I add Russia.

Last Edited by DblTapViper on 12/05/2012 08:37 PM
DblTapViper
Steve5728

United States
12/05/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

bump

May I add Russia.

Absolutely!
DblTapViper

United States
12/05/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

With respect. ?

bump

I miss read your post, I thought you wrote: Assad most likely gas his neighbors. "Will" was pretty important. LOL.
DblTapViper
Steve5728

United States
Report Abusive Post

bump

With respect. ?

bump

I miss read your post, I thought you wrote: Assad most likely gas his neighbors. "Will" was pretty important. LOL.

LOL!!!

Gotcha!
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Gotta walk the dogs, a good mut will not wait for the attack!

Be back and Gerry, PM me as well as Peter.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3128289
United States
12/05/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh boy...drum roll for the NATO good guys to just stroll on in.

/sarc

Assads chem weapons are as fictitious as sadaams WMDs...yet here we go....more American lives traded off for an age old agenda.
Treyfish

User ID: 14756837
United States
12/05/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
US ‘huddling’ with Israel, other allies as Assad’s forces ‘load chemical weapons into bombs

’Syrian troops reportedly began mixing components over the weekend; ‘remote’ danger of chemical weapons being fired into Israel, CNN contributor notes

Syria’s military is ready to use chemical weapons against its own people and has prepared the necessary components, US TV stations reported on Wednesday evening, citing US officials and intelligence sources.

Regime forces are now awaiting orders from President Bashar Assad to use the weaponry, NBC reported. Concern in the region “is growing by the hour,” CNN said. ”It doesn’t get more serious than this.”

Washington is “huddling” with its allies, including Israel, over how to grapple with the danger, according to CNN. US intelligence, Israeli intelligence and other agencies were “working this problem round the clock,” it said.

A chemical attack on a city like Homs in western Syria, with a population of about a million, could wipe out a third of the city in a few hours, ex-CIA agent Robert Baer told the station.

Baer also noted that with Al-Qaeda reportedly “on the ground” in Syria, there was a “remote” danger of chemical weapons being fired into Israel. There were “all sorts of disastrous scenarios,” he said. “They’re remote, but it’s a possibility.”

CNN said the Pentagon was fully focused on the Syrian chemical weapons threat, and was coordinating with Israel, Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan. Officials were working on “targeting options” to present to the president, to try to stop the Syrians using the weaponry. The problem is that, if the chemicals have indeed been mixed, then firing on them would release the chemical agents, potentially causing catastrophe, CNN reported.

Assad’s military has “load..

[link to www.timesofisrael.com]
DblTapViper

United States
12/05/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

My wife is waiting, so it's time to head home and fire up the computer there. I pray for all of us a peaceful sleep.

Riddle: what does it mean when Gerry goes silent?

Answer: we're screwed and tattooed.
DblTapViper
Steve5728

United States
12/05/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

My wife is waiting, so it's time to head home and fire up the computer there. I pray for all of us a peaceful sleep.

Riddle: what does it mean when Gerry goes silent?

Answer: we're screwed and tattooed.

Roger that, bud!

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3128289
United States
12/05/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
US ‘huddling’ with Israel, other allies as Assad’s forces ‘load chemical weapons into bombs

’Syrian troops reportedly began mixing components over the weekend; ‘remote’ danger of chemical weapons being fired into Israel, CNN contributor notes

Syria’s military is ready to use chemical weapons against its own people and has prepared the necessary components, US TV stations reported on Wednesday evening, citing US officials and intelligence sources.

Regime forces are now awaiting orders from President Bashar Assad to use the weaponry, NBC reported. Concern in the region “is growing by the hour,” CNN said. ”It doesn’t get more serious than this.”

Washington is “huddling” with its allies, including Israel, over how to grapple with the danger, according to CNN. US intelligence, Israeli intelligence and other agencies were “working this problem round the clock,” it said.

A chemical attack on a city like Homs in western Syria, with a population of about a million, could wipe out a third of the city in a few hours, ex-CIA agent Robert Baer told the station.

Baer also noted that with Al-Qaeda reportedly “on the ground” in Syria, there was a “remote” danger of chemical weapons being fired into Israel. There were “all sorts of disastrous scenarios,” he said. “They’re remote, but it’s a possibility.”

CNN said the Pentagon was fully focused on the Syrian chemical weapons threat, and was coordinating with Israel, Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan. Officials were working on “targeting options” to present to the president, to try to stop the Syrians using the weaponry. The problem is that, if the chemicals have indeed been mixed, then firing on them would release the chemical agents, potentially causing catastrophe, CNN reported.

Assad’s military has “load..

[link to www.timesofisrael.com]
 Quoting: Treyfish

Make no mistake, our sociopath warmongers in DC will put Israeli interests before the interests and lives of our troops.

GLP