Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,142 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 444,314
Pageviews Today: 745,955Threads Today: 301Posts Today: 4,771
09:48 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23941261
Ireland
12/07/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Snipers Killed a Child

[link to jordantimes.com]

TRIPOLI — Snipers have shot dead 11 people, including a 13-year-old boy, in the northern Lebanese city of Tripoli during three days of violence linked to the conflict in neighbouring Syria, a security official said on Thursday.

“On Thursday, a 13-year-old child was shot dead by a sniper taking aim into his family home” in a neighbourhood the majority of whose residents are Alawite, the same community to which Syria’s President Bashar Assad belongs, the official said.
Ger_reG

User ID: 29198940
Germany
12/07/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Nice and quiet this moment . . .

December 7th coming up.

hidinghidinghiding
 Quoting: MIL MAN

Hey Mil Man,

whats so special about december 7th?
Ger_reG

User ID: 29198940
Germany
12/07/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Breaking! Israel says they will start bombing Gaza tomorrow if Islamic leaders enter Gaza!

>>>

After 45-year exile, Hamas leader Khaled Meshal arrives in Gaza

Meshal welcomed by Hamas PM Haniyeh and Fatah representatives on his first-ever visit to the Strip; Meshal to reporters: I ask God to give me martyrdom one day on this land.

The 56-year-old leader will spend barely 48 hours in the coastal enclave and attend a mass rally on Saturday that has been billed as both a commemoration of the 25th anniversary of the founding of Hamas and a "victory" celebration after its recent war with Israel.

Israel and Hamas are observing a truce that ended eight days of cross-border fighting in November, which was brokered by Egypt. Two members of Iranian-backed Islamic Jihad said Thursday that Egypt had relayed warnings that Israel would consider the Gaza truce over if the leaders of Islamic Jihad entered Gaza with Meshal. They spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not allowed to discuss the issue with the media. Israel's Defense Ministry had no immediate comment.

[link to www.haaretz.com]

Last Edited by Ger_reG on 12/07/2012 10:15 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27827860
France
12/07/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Paris: NATO-Arab Syria intervention imminent
DEBKAfile Special Report December 7, 2012, 3:09 PM (GMT+02:00)

Sources close to the French Defense Ministry reported Friday, Dec. 7, that a Western-Arab military intervention against the Assad regime will begin shortly with the participation of the US, France, Britain, Turkey, Jordan and other anti-Assad Arab nations, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar. debkafile: French and British warships have joined the USS Eisenhower carrier off Syria. The mission would combine an air blitz and special operations forces on the ground for wiping out Assad’s chemical arms stocks, air force and air defense batteries.

More: [link to debka.com]
 Quoting: Windmill

Now we know for whom those chems are for .... .

This looks to be an interesting "intervention".
Newshunter

User ID: 22884594
United States
12/07/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Read this - fascinating:

Lara Setrakian and Alex Zerden – December 07, 2012
EXCLUSIVE: US Trains Rebel Brigades to Secure Chemical Weapons

The US and its allies have hired contractors to train some Syrian rebel brigades in chemical weapons security, Syria Deeply has exclusively learned from four diplomats, including one US official.

The diplomatic sources say defense contractors hired by the US and its European allies have recently conducted training exercises with Syrian rebel forces in Turkey and Jordan. The programs were intended to prepare brigades to handle chemical weapons sites and materials they might encounter, as Assad troops lose control of over parts of the country. US contractors have also been on the ground in Syria to monitor the status of regime stockpiles, said an employee with a major US defense consultancy that has been engaged in that work.

“They’re probably trying to provide near real-time surveillance at all these sites. There’s no point in limiting yourself,” said Anthony Cordesman of the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

[link to alpha.syriadeeply.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
12/07/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

December 7th coming up.

hidinghidinghiding

Hey Mil Man,

Quoting: Ger_reG

anniversary of pearl harbor attack, i'm thinking
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29208790
United States
12/07/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

December 7th coming up.

hidinghidinghiding

Hey Mil Man,

Yup, PEARL HARBOR!

:flag waver:
godzilla85

User ID: 1077295
United States
12/07/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

December 7th coming up.

hidinghidinghiding

Hey Mil Man,

Yup, PEARL HARBOR!

never forget
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29013698
United States
12/07/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

December 7th coming up.

hidinghidinghiding

Hey Mil Man,

Yup, PEARL HARBOR!

never forget
 Quoting: godzilla85

Never Will !!yoda
Anonymous Coward
France
12/07/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Latest rumours of active fighting on the jordanian border ??!

Any infos everyone ?
godzilla85

United States
12/07/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Latest rumours of active fighting on the jordanian border ??!

Any infos everyone ?
 Quoting: ^àTOn^

as lost as you are on this, could be just a skirmish.
Newshunter

User ID: 22884594
United States
12/07/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wasn't just a rumor, but it does look like it was just a small scale skirmish

[link to blogs.aljazeera.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9700822
United States
12/07/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Syria will be invaded by outside forces on 12/12/2012. It's the perfect occult date for the elite. Don't you agree MIL MAN?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29208790
United States
12/07/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Syria will be invaded by outside forces on 12/12/2012. It's the perfect occult date for the elite. Don't you agree MIL MAN?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9700822

I say there will be action before the 10th but I have been wrong once or twice before. Jewish Holy days always come to mind too.
godzilla85

United States
12/07/2012 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

I say there will be action before the 10th but I have been wrong once or twice before. Jewish Holy days always come to mind too.

I'm not giving a date...I'm always wrong
Anonymous Coward
France
12/07/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
My question, which comes to my mind is, why would they invade ?

BTW, Mashaal, that pal-hamaz overlord is in Gaza, he never was there before.

Now he took refugee there.

BTW, his first words were: I want to die here as a martyr.
Does someone please have a missile to fullfill his deathwish ?
Anonymous Coward
France
12/07/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
My question, which comes to my mind is, why would they invade ?

BTW, Mashaal, that pal-hamaz overlord is in Gaza, he never was there before.

Now he took refugee there.

BTW, his first words were: I want to die here as a martyr.
Does someone please have a missile to fullfill his deathwish ?
 Quoting: ^àTOn^

But, why would they want to invade ?

Remember, the ME conflict between the arabs and Israel in the first place will never be resolved.
Remember: In the Koran it is written, that, if there is peace in Jerusalem, this is the LAST sign for the end of this earth.

There will never be peace between the arab/islam and the west, neither, never.

So why would we want to invade and put the live of our soldiers in danger, in a very successfull civil arab war ?

Nobody wants to rule over an arab territory. Nobody sane would want to go there ?

So, the question: why would they want to invade ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9700822
United States
12/07/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

then I guess it's gonna come on the 17th since that's the day right after the end of hannukah. Also this date is occultic since 12+17=29=11
Treyfish

User ID: 14756837
United States
12/07/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Travel Warning
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
Bureau of Consular Affairs

Iran

December 07, 2012

The Department of State warns U.S. citizens to carefully consider the risks of travel to Iran. Dual national Iranian-American citizens may encounter difficulty in departing Iran. U.S. citizens should stay current with media coverage of local events and carefully consider nonessential travel. This replaces the Travel Warning for Iran issued April 27, 2012 to add additional contact information for the U.S. Interests Section in Tehran.
afro
Some elements in Iran remain hostile to the United States.tounge As a result, U.S. citizens may be subject to harassment or arrest while traveling or residing in Iran. Since 2009, Iranian authorities have prevented the departure, in some cases for several months, of a number of Iranian-American citizens, including journalists and academics, who traveled to Iran for personal or professional reasons. Iranian authorities also have unjustly detained or imprisoned U.S. citizens on various charges, including espionage and posing a threat to national security. U.S. citizens of Iranian origin should consider the risk of being targeted by authorities before planning travel to Iran. Iranian authorities deny the U.S. Interests Section in Tehran access to imprisoned dual national Iranian-American citizens because Iranian authorities consider them to be solely Iranian citizens; access to U.S. citizens is often denied as well...

[link to travel.state.gov]
DblTapViper

User ID: 29081231
United States
12/07/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Travel Warning
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
Bureau of Consular Affairs

Iran

December 07, 2012

The Department of State warns U.S. citizens to carefully consider the risks of travel to Iran. Dual national Iranian-American citizens may encounter difficulty in departing Iran. U.S. citizens should stay current with media coverage of local events and carefully consider nonessential travel. This replaces the Travel Warning for Iran issued April 27, 2012 to add additional contact information for the U.S. Interests Section in Tehran.
afro
Some elements in Iran remain hostile to the United States.tounge As a result, U.S. citizens may be subject to harassment or arrest while traveling or residing in Iran. Since 2009, Iranian authorities have prevented the departure, in some cases for several months, of a number of Iranian-American citizens, including journalists and academics, who traveled to Iran for personal or professional reasons. Iranian authorities also have unjustly detained or imprisoned U.S. citizens on various charges, including espionage and posing a threat to national security. U.S. citizens of Iranian origin should consider the risk of being targeted by authorities before planning travel to Iran. Iranian authorities deny the U.S. Interests Section in Tehran access to imprisoned dual national Iranian-American citizens because Iranian authorities consider them to be solely Iranian citizens; access to U.S. citizens is often denied as well...

[link to travel.state.gov]
 Quoting: Treyfish

CRAP Treyfish, I guess I won't be going home for Christmas....... drevil

Last Edited by DblTapViper on 12/07/2012 08:02 PM
DblTapViper
DblTapViper

United States
12/07/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe it's just me living in a cave... but given that the entire world is going to war against Syria.. It's like you could hear a pin drop. Is it me?

Last Edited by DblTapViper on 12/07/2012 08:06 PM
DblTapViper
Texan Buckeye

User ID: 1533753
United States
12/07/2012 08:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
Maybe it's just me living in a cave... but given that the entire world is going to war against Syria.. It's like you could hear a pin drop. Is it me?
 Quoting: DblTapViper

Nope, it's not just you, Viper. It's kind of creepy.
DblTapViper

United States
12/07/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Texan Buckeye

Creepy is a good word.. which tells me that they don't know what's going to happen and can't control the outcome.. so Silence is Golden.. but my eyes still see. LOL

Do you remember this: (don't age yourself and say, NO)

Last Edited by DblTapViper on 12/07/2012 08:31 PM
DblTapViper
Texan Buckeye

United States
12/07/2012 08:32 PM

Report Abusive Post

Creepy is a good word.. which tells me that they don't know what's going to happen and can't control the outcome.. so Silence is Golden.. but my eyes still see. LOL

Weeelllll...I'll just say I HAVE heard it a time or two!LOL
DblTapViper

United States
12/07/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOLOL.. I used to say this to my Kids.. "Silence is Golden, Golden" They of course looked at me like I was losing my mind!! LOL.. Something about me not being able to carry a tune. Comes out like a flog or something. lol

"People follow like sleep" kind of hits home lately.
DblTapViper
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29161966
France
12/07/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
explosion
Texan Buckeye

United States
12/07/2012 08:46 PM

Report Abusive Post

LOLOL.. I used to say this to my Kids.. "Silence is Golden, Golden" They of course looked at me like I was losing my mind!! LOL.. Something about me not being able to carry a tune. Comes out like a flog or something. lol

"People follow like sleep" kind of hits home lately.

It's been awhile since I was a kid, but I think it's in the handbook that they HAVE to look at parent's like we're weird!

We used to use the line of Thumper from Bambi...Momma says, if you don't have anything nice to say...don't say anything at all! It's awesome with Thumper's drawl and the kids were really little. They had it down pat!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17602597
United States
12/07/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Right now all is in place for a multi national strike of Syrian WMD sites. Assad may have one last chance to get a free ticket to Central America or Cuba, but time is short. The rebels are encircling Damascus. All assets are in place for attacks on WMD sites.

dynamite
Steve5728

User ID: 21752721
United States
12/07/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Right now all is in place for a multi national strike of Syrian WMD sites. Assad may have one last chance to get a free ticket to Central America or Cuba, but time is short. The rebels are encircling Damascus. All assets are in place for attacks on WMD sites.

dynamite

Days at the most MM???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17602597
United States
12/07/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

dynamite

Days at the most MM???
 Quoting: Steve5728

I say before Tuesday as things are too fluid to remain stable that long. Too many factors that are disturbing equilibrium right now.

GLP