Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,834 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 479,128
Pageviews Today: 760,019Threads Today: 313Posts Today: 4,686
08:17 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17602597
United States
12/08/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Right now all is in place for a multi national strike of Syrian WMD sites. Assad may have one last chance to get a free ticket to Central America or Cuba, but time is short. The rebels are encircling Damascus. All assets are in place for attacks on WMD sites.

dynamite
 Quoting: MIL MAN

Days at the most MM???
 Quoting: Steve5728

I say before Tuesday as things are too fluid to remain stable that long. Too many factors that are disturbing equilibrium right now.

Perhaps much sooner.

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14524586
United States
12/08/2012 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S.
Maybe it's just me living in a cave... but given that the entire world is going to war against Syria.. It's like you could hear a pin drop. Is it me?
 Quoting: DblTapViper

Plus...Japan / South Korea on high alert for NK "rocket," Egypt in chaos, US conducting nuclear tests... but Will and Kate's baby is all anyone is talking about. Scary.
Texan Buckeye

User ID: 1533753
United States
12/08/2012 01:13 AM

Report Abusive Post
Right now all is in place for a multi national strike of Syrian WMD sites. Assad may have one last chance to get a free ticket to Central America or Cuba, but time is short. The rebels are encircling Damascus. All assets are in place for attacks on WMD sites.

dynamite

Days at the most MM???

I say before Tuesday as things are too fluid to remain stable that long. Too many factors that are disturbing equilibrium right now.

Perhaps much sooner.

hiding

This is going to sound like a smart-ass question, but it really isn't. How will we know this time if White Christmas is just a song on the radio or is there a new song this time around? Or are we all just on our own?

Sorry, just thinking about all my "kids" everywhere.
Southern OR

User ID: 20471008
United States
12/08/2012 01:24 AM

Report Abusive Post

Days at the most MM???

Perhaps much sooner.

hiding

This is going to sound like a smart-ass question, but it really isn't. How will we know this time if White Christmas is just a song on the radio or is there a new song this time around? Or are we all just on our own?

Quoting: Texan Buckeye

Hi Tb - I was thinking the same thing! Great minds and all...
"Well-behaved women seldom make history." —Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~Edward Everett Hale
Texan Buckeye

United States
12/08/2012 01:30 AM

Report Abusive Post

Perhaps much sooner.

hiding

Hi Tb - I was thinking the same thing! Great minds and all...
 Quoting: Southern OR

Hey, SO! I was going to go to bed, but hubs got called in to work. One of his night crew should be d**n glad she doesn't work for me. She wouldn't be working anymore. I'm in a mood, so I hopped back on here for a few.

I've been thinking about it for a couple of days actually. I have a lousy feeling about this whole thing. It's going to hit so fast, I think our heads are going to explode. Sorry, I get a little dark after midnight, 'specially when I'm po'd anyway.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9732769
United States
12/08/2012 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
UK Foreign Secretary William Hague says he has seen evidence Syria is preparing chemical weapons for rebels - @itvnews

[link to www.breakingnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29339399
United States
12/08/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Things are so dang close to wmd use. Rebels took an arms depot full of chemical weapons today. The good news, some integrated advisors may help destroy it. Assad is tying his noose today.
godzilla85

User ID: 27011906
United States
12/08/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Things are so dang close to wmd use. Rebels took an arms depot full of chemical weapons today. The good news, some integrated advisors may help destroy it. Assad is tying his noose today.

sooner the better as far as destroying the weapons
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9700822
United States
12/08/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Didn't Israel say that it would strike if the rebels got hold of chemical weapons?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23406708
United States
12/08/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello all -

DarbyDoom here...Haven't visited GLP in a couple of weeks, but I wanted to update you on what's really going on in Syria...

The whole WMD story is pretext. Yes, Assad has WMD but no, TPTB don't think he's going to use them...

If the WMD story doesn't work, you'll hear more about a humanitarian crisis (starvation) in Aleppo. Basically, as I type, the Turkish gov't is creating this humanitarian crisis by blocking aid shipments to the one area of Syria they can easily get to....

Why?

Well, for the last two years (almost) the world has been playing catch-up with the Arab Spring. They knew the "new" Arab world is going to be Islamist. They have been trying to ensure that it was sane & Islamist.

Their strategy, support Islamist engineers who have worked with Western Business interests. These guys would have the Islamist "street cred" to get elected, but as they have worked with the West in the past, it was presumed that they would be smart enough (in both IQ & common sense) to reign the "end of the world" types in...

You'll notice that Keib (Libya's interim PM) Morsi & Khatib (Head of Syria's National Coaltion) are all engineers who have worked with Western interests... Basically, the plan has been to use our "friends" in the region to make sure that the sanest patients are put in charge of the asylum.

The current problem in Syria...Our "sane" crazies (Eg MB Tawhid Brigade in Aleppo) are no longer the most important players on the ground. Various Saudi princes & Imams in the Gulf have been generously funding the true evil loonies out of Syria, Iraq, Egypt, & Libya (various branches of Ansar al Sharia, Islamic Jihad, Al Nusra front, & AQ). And these guys view Syria the as simply the first stop one their global jihad...

So, important factions in the West feel we need to move into Syria now...

I don't have time to go into Libya...but it's worse than you probably think...

Also, what's up with South America? Something is going on down south....Let's just say there are whispers in the wind....

Bye everyone....I am alive & fine....just need to focus on my personal life right now (that's why I'm no longer on GLP)...
Texan Buckeye

United States
12/08/2012 01:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hello all -

DarbyDoom here...Haven't visited GLP in a couple of weeks, but I wanted to update you on what's really going on in Syria...

The whole WMD story is pretext. Yes, Assad has WMD but no, TPTB don't think he's going to use them...

If the WMD story doesn't work, you'll hear more about a humanitarian crisis (starvation) in Aleppo. Basically, as I type, the Turkish gov't is creating this humanitarian crisis by blocking aid shipments to the one area of Syria they can easily get to....

Why?

Well, for the last two years (almost) the world has been playing catch-up with the Arab Spring. They knew the "new" Arab world is going to be Islamist. They have been trying to ensure that it was sane & Islamist.

Their strategy, support Islamist engineers who have worked with Western Business interests. These guys would have the Islamist "street cred" to get elected, but as they have worked with the West in the past, it was presumed that they would be smart enough (in both IQ & common sense) to reign the "end of the world" types in...

You'll notice that Keib (Libya's interim PM) Morsi & Khatib (Head of Syria's National Coaltion) are all engineers who have worked with Western interests... Basically, the plan has been to use our "friends" in the region to make sure that the sanest patients are put in charge of the asylum.

The current problem in Syria...Our "sane" crazies (Eg MB Tawhid Brigade in Aleppo) are no longer the most important players on the ground. Various Saudi princes & Imams in the Gulf have been generously funding the true evil loonies out of Syria, Iraq, Egypt, & Libya (various branches of Ansar al Sharia, Islamic Jihad, Al Nusra front, & AQ). And these guys view Syria the as simply the first stop one their global jihad...

So, important factions in the West feel we need to move into Syria now...

I don't have time to go into Libya...but it's worse than you probably think...

Also, what's up with South America? Something is going on down south....Let's just say there are whispers in the wind....

Bye everyone....I am alive & fine....just need to focus on my personal life right now (that's why I'm no longer on GLP)...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23406708

Hey DD! Glad you're ok! Do what you've got to do, we're just glad to hear from you. Take care, hon, and come back and talk to us when you can.

Merry Christmas, sweetie! I hope your's is a good one.hugs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27827860
France
12/08/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, for the last two years (almost) the world has been playing catch-up with the Arab Spring.
They knew the "new" Arab world is going to be Islamist.

They have been trying to ensure that it was sane & Islamist.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23406708

Those "they" will be held accountable one day for paving the way to WW3, they won't be forgotten, like Chamberlain is not forgotten.

By the way: Hi Darby, thank for posting this insight.

BTW, looks like debka is going into war mode.
DblTapViper

User ID: 29081231
United States
12/08/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
To Darby, I hope you know I was kidding with "Darby stew"? LOL. I think it's MM fault... LOL...

Thread: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S. (Page 175)

Thread: WORLD at WAR, Official 2012 Thread (TO BE CONTINUED) Israel, Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, PA, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, China, U.S. (Page 175)

I'm just glad we found out that you are okay. I was concerned about unwelcome guests.....

Anyways:

Hours after NATO agreed on Tuesday to send Patriot missiles to Turkey because of the crisis in Syria, Russia delivered its first shipment of Iskander missiles to Syria.

The superior Iskander can travel at hypersonic speed of over 1.3 miles per second (Mach 6-7) and has a range of over 280 miles with pinpoint accuracy of destroying targets with its 1,500-pound warhead, a nightmare for any missile defense system.

This looks like more of a Russian threat to Turkey then anything else. We shall see.

Read more at [link to www.wnd.com]

Last Edited by DblTapViper on 12/08/2012 02:32 PM
DblTapViper
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29247816
Canada
12/08/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Debka is ALWAYS on war mode. The authors of that website are extremists right wingers based in Jerusalem. They are zionist neo-cons warmongering trash.

They are always wrong, they only continue their BS to stir up the warmongering crowd.

Anyway, Russia supplying Iskanders to Syria is very unlikely and probably BS. Iskanders doesn't help Assad stay in power. Assad needs aircraft parts, ammo, tanks and many other things before Iskanders... not to mention, if Russia gives Assad Iskanders, when he falls, this new technology ends up in NATO hands... Putin can't allow that.
DblTapViper

User ID: 29081231
United States
12/08/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Debka is ALWAYS on war mode. The authors of that website are extremists right wingers based in Jerusalem. They are zionist neo-cons warmongering trash.

They are always wrong, they only continue their BS to stir up the warmongering crowd.

Anyway, Russia supplying Iskanders to Syria is very unlikely and probably BS. Iskanders doesn't help Assad stay in power. Assad needs aircraft parts, ammo, tanks and many other things before Iskanders... not to mention, if Russia gives Assad Iskanders, when he falls, this new technology ends up in NATO hands... Putin can't allow that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29247816

First if the story is true, the Iskanders are not for Assad. They are for the Russians to use against turkey.
DblTapViper
Treyfish

User ID: 14756837
United States
12/08/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jordan is monitoring the syrian border for radioactive articles. to preserve health and protect against terrorism..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18464278
Canada
12/09/2012 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
do u guys think someone is using mind control?.. and that its triggered by key words??.....

look at this video>> the word "SPASM" triggered Britney!!..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17985260
United States
12/09/2012 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.israelnationalnews.com]

Report: Israel Special Forces Tracking Chemical Weapons in Syria
IDF Special Forces are operating inside Syria to track chemical weapons.

OPSEC dammit!
Texan Buckeye

United States
12/09/2012 04:42 AM

Report Abusive Post

OPSEC dammit!

Hey MM. Looks like we're both on fire watch tonight. Can't sleep.

What's up with these people? It's almost like watching a Mel Brooks movie. It looks like "they" are setting things up for failure on purpose.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17985260
United States
12/09/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

OPSEC dammit!

Hey MM. Looks like we're both on fire watch tonight. Can't sleep.

What's up with these people? It's almost like watching a Mel Brooks movie. It looks like "they" are setting things up for failure on purpose.

You are right about that, things are so off kilter. Obama will not call for air strikes yet. Israel is waiting on the US. Assad has moved some weapons to secret locations, he is letting Iranian units decide on whether to use chems or not. Hezbollah is said to have chemical weapons already.

We wait for what? But we reveal ever move there is.
Anonymous Coward
France
12/09/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
If there is an attack on Syrian chem sites by US and allied forces,

how big are the chances that Hisbollah and Iran get actively involved, e.g. by attacking Israel or closing the strait ?

Is hisb on the move ?? Any news about this ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29418092
Argentina
12/09/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Travel Warning
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
Bureau of Consular Affairs

Iran

December 07, 2012

The Department of State warns U.S. citizens to carefully consider the risks of travel to Iran. Dual national Iranian-American citizens may encounter difficulty in departing Iran. U.S. citizens should stay current with media coverage of local events and carefully consider nonessential travel. This replaces the Travel Warning for Iran issued April 27, 2012 to add additional contact information for the U.S. Interests Section in Tehran.
afro
Some elements in Iran remain hostile to the United States.tounge As a result, U.S. citizens may be subject to harassment or arrest while traveling or residing in Iran. Since 2009, Iranian authorities have prevented the departure, in some cases for several months, of a number of Iranian-American citizens, including journalists and academics, who traveled to Iran for personal or professional reasons. Iranian authorities also have unjustly detained or imprisoned U.S. citizens on various charges, including espionage and posing a threat to national security. U.S. citizens of Iranian origin should consider the risk of being targeted by authorities before planning travel to Iran. Iranian authorities deny the U.S. Interests Section in Tehran access to imprisoned dual national Iranian-American citizens because Iranian authorities consider them to be solely Iranian citizens; access to U.S. citizens is often denied as well...

[link to travel.state.gov]
 Quoting: Treyfish

Some elements? are you sure thats it?

how do you expect to get along with a country if you set 30+ bases around them, 3 or 4 aircraft carriers along their coast and you finance efforts to topple its only ally in the region? the terrorist in syria have backpack stinger missiles, where did they get that from? i think all the middle east knows the answer to that
Treyfish

United States
12/09/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Russia not to discuss Assad fate with US
2012-12-09 10:08 PM

MOSCOW: Russian and US diplomats are meeting today with UN peace envoy Lakhdar Brahimi for more talks on the civil war in Syria, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said, adding that the Americans were wrong to see Moscow as softening its position.

Russia agreed to take part in the talks in Geneva, he said, on the condition there would be no demand for Syrian President Bashar Assad to step down. “We are not conducting any negotiations on the fate of Assad,” Lavrov said. “All attempts to portray things differently are unscrupulous, even for diplomats of those countries which are known to try to distort the facts in their favor.”

Lavrov met last week with Brahimi and US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton in Dublin. Afterward, Clinton said the US and Russia were committed to get both sides in the Syrian conflict to talk about a political transition. Clinton stressed that the US would contin

[link to thehimalayantimes.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
12/09/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Treyfish

United States
12/09/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Syrian army helicopters have resorted to using naval mines

[link to www.agi.it]
Anonymous Coward
France
12/09/2012 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
It looks like, the thing is much bigger than just between Israel and the muzziiz.

Everybody who has a believe for god, pray.
godzilla85

User ID: 22029621
United States
12/09/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Japan on full alert over North Korea's planned rocket launch as 13-day lift-off window opens - @AFP

16 mins ago via breakingnews.com
Steve5728

User ID: 21752721
United States
12/09/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.jihadwatch.org]

Syrian rebels vow to conquer Israel, Iran and Spain.

Of course they blame the West for their becoming "Islamists." Yet despite their recent conversion, they seem well-versed in the Islamic supremacist agenda of reconquering lands that were once ruled by Muslims and that they thus think belong to Islam forever: "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out" (Qur'an 2:191).

"Syrian Rebel Founding 'Robin Hood Brigade' Vows to Conquer Israel, Iran, and Europe..

Assad was awful. These maniacs are at least as bad, and are supported by both Turkey’s Erdogan and our own traitor, Obama.

The populace at large, stuck between Assad and the rebels, probably supports the rebels. But, once the rebels get fully established and turn fundamental, it will be as bad or worse for those just trying to live and get by.

bump bump bump
godzilla85

User ID: 22029621
United States
12/09/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Of course they blame the West for their becoming "Islamists." Yet despite their recent conversion, they seem well-versed in the Islamic supremacist agenda of reconquering lands that were once ruled by Muslims and that they thus think belong to Islam forever: "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out" (Qur'an 2:191).

"Syrian Rebel Founding 'Robin Hood Brigade' Vows to Conquer Israel, Iran, and Europe..

Assad was awful. These maniacs are at least as bad, and are supported by both Turkey’s Erdogan and our own traitor, Obama.

The populace at large, stuck between Assad and the rebels, probably supports the rebels. But, once the rebels get fully established and turn fundamental, it will be as bad or worse for those just trying to live and get by.

bump bump bump

one of those instances that the cure is worse than the disease
Steve5728

User ID: 21752721
United States
12/09/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump bump bump

one of those instances that the cure is worse than the disease
 Quoting: godzilla85

G, we are screwed regardless!!!

Barry loves these guys!!!

GLP