Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 3,021 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,153,451
Pageviews Today: 2,209,232Threads Today: 1,039Posts Today: 19,417
11:04 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

THE BIGGEST CON EVER....PROOF THAT THE EARTH IS FLAT NOT A BALL...

Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23018311
United States
09/04/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE BIGGEST CON EVER....PROOF THAT THE EARTH IS FLAT NOT A BALL...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2908369
Canada
09/04/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stop the madness. Someone provide proof that the world is a ball. I don't want this ozzy falling off the edge of his flat earth.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 23062772
United States
09/04/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
imagine a golf ball up close with tiny domes over each dimple and you might get whats going on and understand multidimensional/parallel worlds and why you live forever....the domes are electronic Tesla type shields..
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg
PS to get out of this flat earth , you have to go down, as all worlds are connected by tunnels..each world has a different earth civilization of the past in different times..your memory is just blacked out every time your reborn into another world..an idea golf ball has between 380 and 432 dimples, so there are between 380 to 432 worlds upon this giant golf ball planet of flat earths..hmmm,can i patent this theory in this flat earth with the electronic shield overhead?,lol.

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/04/2012 08:09 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
Canada
09/04/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
For the sake of all that is unholy, would one of you scientists please show this flat earther all the evidence that the world is as round as a ball. He shall bow before the altar of scientific proof.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
09/04/2012 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
For the sake of all that is unholy, would one of you scientists please show this flat earther all the evidence that the world is as round as a ball. He shall bow before the altar of scientific proof.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2908369

Ok quit holding back just to avoid hurting his feelIngs. Hit him with the hard and fast truth about the earth. Let the evidence pour in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
09/05/2012 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ok quit holding back just to avoid hurting his feelIngs. Hit him with the hard and fast truth about the earth. Let the evidence pour in.

Six hours later and no one has any proof of the earth being a globe? I thought there were some intellectual types in here. Not like this crazy OP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23213730
United States
09/05/2012 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
even Jesus who came from and went back to heaven stated that the earth has 4 cornes

WRONG
he said the four WINDS

And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

[link to kingjbible.com]
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 1248699
United States
09/05/2012 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Know what else is spinning? Issac Newton, in his grave because of this post.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22805166

cruisecruisecruisecruisecruise
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 1248699
United States
09/05/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Think of a hula hoop. When it's motionless just resting on one of your hips, it will fall to the ground. But start gyrating your hips (no sex jokes!) and get the hula hoop moving really fast around your hips, and it stays up (again, no sex jokes!) and doesn't fall to the ground.
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
Daikirai

User ID: 1528322
Netherlands
09/05/2012 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Everyone here who does not agree that the Earth is Flat are merely in denial.Have you ever seen a round Map? No didn't think so.How can you justify that the world is round when a Map is FLAT!!!!!!!!!Grow up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11324671

A map of a sphere could never be round.
 Quoting: Daikirai

Why not?

Because, like a rectangle, it's not an accurate interpretation. It could be two circles, where for instance the two poles are the center and the equator is the outer line.
Chi pecora si fa, il lupo se la mangia
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1509975
Canada
09/05/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Everyone here who does not agree that the Earth is Flat are merely in denial.Have you ever seen a round Map? No didn't think so.How can you justify that the world is round when a Map is FLAT!!!!!!!!!Grow up.

A map of a sphere could never be round.

Why not?

Because, like a rectangle, it's not an accurate interpretation. It could be two circles, where for instance the two poles are the center and the equator is the outer line.

Ok. Case closed. Spherical earthers have withdrawn their charges against the flat earther. They did call him some rather repugnant names and try to soil his character so kudos for that small victory. Which belief will be the next to fall?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9717714
United States
09/06/2012 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23243289
United Kingdom
09/06/2012 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
for 6000 years it has been common wisdom that the earth is flat...even Jesus who came from and went back to heaven stated that the earth has 4 cornes.
suddenly the illuminati lied to us that the earth is round like a ball. That is not true and cannot be proven.
if it was a ball the water from the oceans would have just fallen off into space.
if the earth was spinning I would know because i suffer from motion sick and can't even ride a car without vomiting my guts out.
if the earth was round and spinning at the same time it makes no sense because the planes could not land to a destination that is constantly changing position due to spinning...have you ever seen a fly land on a spinning ball???? ever....
but a fly will land on any thing that stands still.
 Quoting: GUIDO 22980348

Four corners is symbolic of North, South, East and West.
You are just being deliberately stupid for negative attention... Grow up!
Stink Finger

User ID: 11514741
United States
09/06/2012 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
In the past I thought the earth was round. Two years ago my uncles sister went on a very long road trip. I never saw her again. I have nightmares of her driving off the edge and falling for eternity.
Does anyone know how far down the drop actually is?
It represents my belief in personal freedom and my sense of individuality.

What is this! Shitload of mashed potatoes day?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1202778
United States
09/06/2012 03:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
OBVIOUS SHILL. UGHH
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1202778
United States
09/06/2012 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Isaiah 40:21,22 (old testament) (NIV)
21 Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
Has it not been told you from the beginning?
Have you not understood since the earth was founded?
22 He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth,
and its people are like grasshoppers.

Job 26:7

He spreads out the northern skies over empty space;
he suspends the earth over nothing.
GUIDO
User ID: 23278585
Australia
09/06/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
My name is Guido and I am the OP..I am not sure what it means to be the OP but i am the OP nevertheless.
I am quite saddened that after returning from hospital I have to read all these negative invectives that my relapse my depression.
i just want to explain to the man from Sweden who keeps asking teh same stupid question : why don't we fall off the edge of the earth into space???
well sir, please just take a look at the OFFICIAL map of the Earth, the very one that makes up the emblem of none other than the United Nations...
well can you observe that the land mass is totally contained by the body of water.
This means that you can travel on land all you want and all you can, but you can never reach the very edge of the Earth because wherever you go on land you will reach the oceans.

next question: why dont the oceans fall off into space??? well sir, if you read my post , it is simply because the earth is exactly like a pizza with a high thick crust all around the edge (it is in fact called "the earth crust") so this "çrust" has the sole function of containing the body of water.
When you navigate the oceans you are not even aware the you are so close to the edge (which is on teh other side of the crust)because from the ship you are looking towards the crust as it was a shoreline.
Do you sir, know what is teh difference between the beach and the shore?
well, there you are...that's your explanation.
and please do not ever again mock that which you do not understand. But rather view all which is proffered with an open mind.
thank you to all those who have supporterded me mentally and morally. It is not easy to be a genius in a world inhabited by fools.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1503907
Canada
09/06/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
My name is Guido and I am the OP..I am not sure what it means to be the OP but i am the OP nevertheless.
I am quite saddened that after returning from hospital I have to read all these negative invectives that my relapse my depression.
i just want to explain to the man from Sweden who keeps asking teh same stupid question : why don't we fall off the edge of the earth into space???
well sir, please just take a look at the OFFICIAL map of the Earth, the very one that makes up the emblem of none other than the United Nations...
well can you observe that the land mass is totally contained by the body of water.
This means that you can travel on land all you want and all you can, but you can never reach the very edge of the Earth because wherever you go on land you will reach the oceans.

next question: why dont the oceans fall off into space??? well sir, if you read my post , it is simply because the earth is exactly like a pizza with a high thick crust all around the edge (it is in fact called "the earth crust") so this "çrust" has the sole function of containing the body of water.
When you navigate the oceans you are not even aware the you are so close to the edge (which is on teh other side of the crust)because from the ship you are looking towards the crust as it was a shoreline.
and please do not ever again mock that which you do not understand. But rather view all which is proffered with an open mind.
thank you to all those who have supporterded me mentally and morally. It is not easy to be a genius in a world inhabited by fools.
 Quoting: GUIDO 23278585

They've already withdrawn all of the charges against you due to lack of evidence friend.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1416114
Sweden
09/06/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok I will take it one more time.

I said, if its dark night in Tokyo it can be bright day in Paris for example.

If its a disc then all should be illuminated at once.

Then OP said its because the light source is so weak it can not illuminate the entire disc.

Then I asked why cant we see the sun with a telescope then?

Then OP said, because you will go blind if you look at the sun with a telescope.

Then I said, but you can look at the sun with a telescope without going blind they do it all the time at sun observatories.

As I see it no one has given me a good explanation to this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1416114

You know what they say. Third times the charm.

Please respond to this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1160916
United States
09/06/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sooooo, then do we assume the moon and sun, et. al. are also flat?
zoi_98

User ID: 18148675
Canada
09/06/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why don't you just ask people that have circumnavigated the globe with boats??? How on earth are you going to explain to them that they will never end up where they started, because if they couldn't go AROUND the world, then they'd have to change course, to miss the edge, and therefore would be going up & down the sides of the earth.
Also OP, why do you give bad karma to anyone that tries to call you out on this?? If you don't want negative or constructive feedback, then don't post things that are going to stir up a lot of controversy..
This is akin to the Spanish inquisition, whereas anything that the Governing body, or the church doesn't agree with, is punishable by death.
Here's a good way to see it.......
[link to www.physlink.com]

Question

How can one prove that the world is round?

Asked by: Brenden Brewer

Answer

Now that we have access to space, the easiest way to prove the Earth is spherical is to leave it and view it from a distance. Astronauts and space probes have done just that. Every picture of Earth ever taken shows only a circular shape, and the only geometric solid which looks like a circle from any direction is a sphere.

One of the oldest proofs of the Earth's shape, however, can be seen from the ground and occurs during every lunar eclipse. The geometry of a lunar eclipse has been known since ancient Greece. When a full Moon occurs in the plane of Earth's orbit, the Moon slowly moves through Earth's shadow. Every time that shadow is seen, its edge is round. Once again, the only solid that always projects a round shadow is a sphere.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 300884
Sweden
09/06/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Indeed you are. Can't argue there.

It can't be easy being the biggest fool either, so I sympathize with your plight.
?Really?

User ID: 23285536
United States
09/06/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
for 6000 years it has been common wisdom that the earth is flat...even Jesus who came from and went back to heaven stated that the earth has 4 cornes.
suddenly the illuminati lied to us that the earth is round like a ball. That is not true and cannot be proven.
if it was a ball the water from the oceans would have just fallen off into space.
if the earth was spinning I would know because i suffer from motion sick and can't even ride a car without vomiting my guts out.
if the earth was round and spinning at the same time it makes no sense because the planes could not land to a destination that is constantly changing position due to spinning...have you ever seen a fly land on a spinning ball???? ever....

Hey idiot...are you flat? Do you see a ball as flat?
If you were 1 dimensional, this world may be flat. But how do you suppose you're 3 dimensional, living on a flat world?
Man...you better go have yourself checked.
GuIDO
User ID: 23316650
Australia
09/06/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey idiot...are you flat? Do you see a ball as flat?
If you were 1 dimensional, this world may be flat. But how do you suppose you're 3 dimensional, living on a flat world?
Man...you better go have yourself checked.
 Quoting: ?Really?

hey idiot...is a pizza flat?
is a pizza 1 dimensional? or 3 dimensional?
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
09/08/2012 05:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Then OP said its because the light source is so weak it can not illuminate the entire disc.

Then OP said, because you will go blind if you look at the sun with a telescope.

Then I said, but you can look at the sun with a telescope without going blind they do it all the time at sun observatories.

Please respond to this.

^^
read each post by the OP
User ID: 1520458
United States
09/08/2012 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
read each post by the OP in Cartmen's voice lol!
GUIDO
User ID: 23437032
Australia
09/09/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Please respond to this.

^^

hey Stock Holm, I am the OP....i like saying that : I am the OP!!! I am the OP...makes me feel very important. like saying Hi, i am the Pope.
but you keep asking this same stupid question? what do you want me to reply? Why can't we look at thE sun with a telescope?? What kind of trick question is that?
ask me something intelligent and I will give you a suitable answer.
hf
GUIDO
User ID: 23437032
Australia
09/09/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Please respond to this.

^^

hey Stock Holm, I am the OP....i like saying that : I am the OP!!! I am the OP...makes me feel very important. like saying Hi, i am the Pope.
but you keep asking this same stupid question? what do you want me to reply? Why can't we look at thE sun with a telescope?? What kind of trick question is that?
hf
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
09/09/2012 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Please respond to this.

^^

hf
 Quoting: GUIDO 23437032

Trick question? What do you mean?

Its very simple. If the sun never goes down below the disc but we cant see it with our eyes the entire time because it is not that strong a light source.

Then we should be able to see it all the time using a telescope.

Why cant we do that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23447880
Croatia
09/09/2012 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please explain me this than, i did a quick draw at paint of what's on my mind, where does sun go after it reaches west, how does it comes to east again? It doesn't go backwards so how, there would be complete darkness on earth for some time if sun has to somehow travel to east again..
here [link to i45.tinypic.com]

And two more things, gravity, and that Jesus words, maybe a parable, and if you really read bible it states that it's round, a sphere..

GLP