Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,766 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 738,539
Pageviews Today: 1,351,078Threads Today: 639Posts Today: 11,075
03:06 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

THE BIGGEST CON EVER....PROOF THAT THE EARTH IS FLAT NOT A BALL...

Thread Locked 
GUIDO (OP)
User ID: 22980348
Australia
09/01/2012 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE BIGGEST CON EVER....PROOF THAT THE EARTH IS FLAT NOT A BALL...
Why is it night in Tokyo when its day in Paris, and vise versa?

If the earth was flat it would be either day or night over the entire earth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1416114

you really that brainwashed????
it's incredible how easy propaganda works with people.
it cannot be the same daylight over the whole world because the sun raises from the east and sets in the ocean on the west coast.
the sun starts from the ground in the morning and rises up until mid day and then goes down slowly on the other side.
if you think about it, the animals know full well how the system work but not the humans.
animals are way smarter than some of the humans I know.
 Quoting: GUIDO 22980348

Why does not the sun shine over the entire disc when it get up over the ledge?

At least when its straight over the disc the entire earth should be illuminated?

Oh come on. Read your bible. The answer is on the first page. "God separated the light from the dark". The light is called day and the dark is called night.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1068010

well, that's another red herring thrown in by the illuminati. the illuminati are called so beacuse they are enlightened people of the light.
the truth is that there is no such thing as darkness.
it's the same lie as a ballshape earth.
if darkness existed you could see it but you cannot.
but you can see light. because light exists.
darkness is simply an absence of light.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22899251
United States
09/01/2012 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

How can darkness the the absence of light if there is no such thing as darkness?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1416114
Sweden
09/01/2012 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

you really that brainwashed????
it's incredible how easy propaganda works with people.
it cannot be the same daylight over the whole world because the sun raises from the east and sets in the ocean on the west coast.
the sun starts from the ground in the morning and rises up until mid day and then goes down slowly on the other side.
if you think about it, the animals know full well how the system work but not the humans.
animals are way smarter than some of the humans I know.

At least when its straight over the disc the entire earth should be illuminated?

Oh come on. Read your bible. The answer is on the first page. "God separated the light from the dark". The light is called day and the dark is called night.

well, that's another red herring thrown in by the illuminati. the illuminati are called so beacuse they are enlightened people of the light.

Ok, let me put it this way.

Why is there "...absence of light." on some parts of the earth when the sun is straight over the disc?
GUIDO (OP)
Australia
09/01/2012 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

How can darkness the the absence of light if there is no such thing as darkness?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22899251

my, my, my...aren't we getting technical now?
you sound like one of those mad scientist that have brainwashed the world into believeing the earth is a ball.
we can measure light as we can measure heat, but we cannot measure darkness the same way as we cannot measure cold.
we can measure 100 deg heat or 10 deg heat or -20 deg heat but we cannot measure 5 deg cold...it is not cold...it is HEAT.
same goes for light...we can measure the speed of light but we cannot measure the speed of darkness because darkness does not exist...total darkness is only zero light.
capisci???
GUIDO (OP)
Australia
09/01/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why is there "...absence of light." on some parts of the earth when the sun is straight over the disc?

OMG, are you for real??? it's simply because the sun is NOT big enough to flood the whole earth with light at the same time.
just imagine shining a huge torch light on a 100 acre farm...can you lighten up the whole farm at once??? of course not...but if you move the torch light over the whole farm very slowly then eventually over the course of a period of time you will have moved the light over the whole farm...
it's exactly the same thing with the planet earth ...(incidently the reason it is called plane t is because it is a plane...flat)
so because the sun is so far away, it cannot light up the whole earth at once...in fact it takes it a whole day to do it. and then we start again the next day.
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
09/01/2012 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

OMG, are you for real??? it's simply because the sun is NOT big enough to flood the whole earth with light at the same time.
just imagine shining a huge torch light on a 100 acre farm...can you lighten up the whole farm at once??? of course not...but if you move the torch light over the whole farm very slowly then eventually over the course of a period of time you will have moved the light over the whole farm...
it's exactly the same thing with the planet earth ...(incidently the reason it is called plane t is because it is a plane...flat)
so because the sun is so far away, it cannot light up the whole earth at once...in fact it takes it a whole day to do it. and then we start again the next day.

You are right that a torch light can not light up an entire 100 acre farm at once.

But if you used binoculars or a telescope you could see it.

Why can that not be done with the sun?
GUIDO (OP)
Australia
09/01/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are right that a torch light can not light up an entire 100 acre farm at once.

because it is way too bright and you get blind. thats why you cannot look at the sun during the eclipse otherwise you go blind, and speaking of going blind, i would stop masturbating if i were you.
BRIEF

User ID: 21915416
United States
09/01/2012 08:28 AM

Report Abusive Post
I'm gonna have to reread "Around the world in 30 days"
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
09/01/2012 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

because it is way too bright and you get blind. thats why you cannot look at the sun during the eclipse otherwise you go blind, and speaking of going blind, i would stop masturbating if i were you.

Is that your argument to why we cant see the sun with a telescope during the partial disc night?

We dont do it because we would go blind?

Do you know that there are things called solar observatorys?

They look at the sun with incredible magnification all the time.
GUIDO (OP)
Australia
09/01/2012 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Is that your argument to why we cant see the sun with a telescope during the partial disc night?

it's ok for you. you live in sweeden where the sun is very weak or non existant,because you live at the edge of the earth.
but here in australia we can't look at the sun because it is way too bright because we are at the centre of the earth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22784546
United States
09/01/2012 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP i think you were born way after your time, the earth is flat?, you use the bible as your proof? you would have fit right in during the dark age.
I guess the OP has never been blue water sailing, when the blue is all around you, you can see the curvature. But I guess that is an illusion?
Get a brian moran.
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
09/01/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

it's ok for you. you live in sweeden where the sun is very weak or non existant,because you live at the edge of the earth.
but here in australia we can't look at the sun because it is way too bright because we are at the centre of the earth

It scares me to think that you are being serious. But I am almost convinced that you are trolling.

[link to www.sydneyobservatory.com.au]

To think the person taking that photo gave up their eyesight to bring us that view...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22991424
Spain
09/01/2012 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fucking brain damaged twat.
Vankar

User ID: 22988188
South Africa
09/01/2012 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
for 6000 years it has been common wisdom that the earth is flat...even Jesus who came from and went back to heaven stated that the earth has 4 cornes.
suddenly the illuminati lied to us that the earth is round like a ball. That is not true and cannot be proven.
if it was a ball the water from the oceans would have just fallen off into space.
if the earth was spinning I would know because i suffer from motion sick and can't even ride a car without vomiting my guts out.
if the earth was round and spinning at the same time it makes no sense because the planes could not land to a destination that is constantly changing position due to spinning...have you ever seen a fly land on a spinning ball???? ever....
but a fly will land on any thing that stands still.

What is most astonishing is that this idiot has acquired the kill of writing.
Vankar
drhoecker
User ID: 22672797
United States
09/01/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP you can prove to yourself the earth is round with a weather balloon and a camera...

Pretty much anyone with a few grand and the notion to do so can prove it to themselves these days...
 Quoting: ^TrInItY^

but not a soul will look at my proof of god
nor look at my face on the earth
nor look into the arc i cary
every religion has offered to kill me
when i searched for ther truth everyone lied to me and led me astray
i hold the fire stone even
meaning i am the chief of the fireclan but i have not even one other soul in this group
i am a chief of none and hold proof of all things
so much for everyone else
they may as well think the world was a cracker jack surprize inside the box for all i care.
how will you take truth when it is verified ?
no one will admit even here i tell ahead the future and it comes true
nobody will step up and verify i use glp as witness post
like issac,i wrote ahead i would slow the storm with
prayers
and it was gaining speed then but slowed doan and few died.
like new your last year the same,i asked none be harmed as it passed through down town nyc
none died at all.
then even the dc pyramid i told ahead that cracked the cornerstone out
where are the believers ?
i hold god proof as what he is really
not a soul would hear me so think as you wish whatever you say folks. everyone is wrong. i am angered over the ones in charge who say they carry truth but sent searchers down the wrong paths,cast stumbling blocks in the path of the one who wanted truth.
shame on all men. death dont scare me either.this time you die with me,mark my words.there is a stone bearing down onn us right now.trinity will see it and reveal you from orion the rock coming at us some day.
well carry on your lies and self rightious ways.
i have no more time for the dead souls walking
you every one rejected gods messenger.the one shown by face on the mountains.
[email protected]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13479433
United States
09/01/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
" I told you not to be stupid, you moron." ---- Ben Stern banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6368882
United States
09/01/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree. Chances are it very well can be flat, but with depth. Almost like a petri dish
Thai'd Up
User ID: 22840822
United States
09/01/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is why Australia has the nicest people on earth. their just too simple to cause a ruckus!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10393879
United States
09/01/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
cruise
Slick Vick

User ID: 14849569
United States
09/01/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
then before that Jesus said to his apostles : go and spread this gospel to the 4 corners of the earth.
this proves beyond doubt that the earth is flat.
who knows more? Jesus or the illuminati scientists???

Are you serious? Proves beyond a doubt? Words on a piece of paper supposedly spoken by someone who supposedly exists are what "proves beyond a doubt"?

Have you ever been to the ocean? Go there.. Look left, look right, then look in the middle.. In the middle, it's higher, on each side, slightly lower. This is because you can see far enough to actually see the curvature on the horizon.

Additionally, saying "4 corners of the earth" is just something hypothetical that people still say to this day.

You think the fact that you're not motion sick is proof as well?? C'mon dude. Think about it.

I actually have a slight belief, or let's say, I believe in the possibility of holllow earth theory, but the earth being flat is just absolutely fucking insane. Don't be a retard.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18998054
United States
09/01/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oy. - OP ...

I'm still interested in the development opportunities.

Are you the universal realtor for the underside plots?
 Quoting: MindShaft

i believe that the underside is like the last frontier, totally undiscovered.
it's just like the other side of the moon ...it's very rough and dark and cold.
some creatures live there but they have to get thru very deep crevasses...
have you heard how there are colonies of subhuman like creatures who "live in the deep"?? well, that's where they are.
even Jesus told us about this place...he called it Heidi or something like that,like some sort of afterlife place.... and after he died the bible says that he went to this place for 3 days....
that's where all the dead people go for the afterlife.
when Jesus was on the cross the thief next to his said: Jesus take me with you and Jesus replied : " verily verily I tell you that this day ye shall be with me in paradise'. so the same day Jesus went to this hell place and teh thief went there also.

then before that Jesus said to his apostles : go and spread this gospel to the 4 corners of the earth.
this proves beyond doubt that the earth is flat.
who knows more? Jesus or the illuminati scientists???

Dear OP:

When God was talking about the 4 corners of the Earth he was talking about the 4 corners of reality. IE: the 4 planes of reality. Read more about it here:

[link to paradoxae.com]

In actually there are 5 planes...one which is a mirror twin that never separates. In our reality we are 3-dimensional. Though getting to the fourth plane is possible most of us never even realize it's there. This link will give you more depth about the layers of planes:

[link to www.multidimensions.com]

If you read it you will understand that love gets you closer to God and understanding life and how everything is inter-connected. Read more and you will understand why hate is killing us all and leading us to our ultimate extinction.
bvndy

User ID: 22365385
United States
09/01/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
The bible supports a flat earth.

The book of enoch supports a flat earth.

The U.N. logo supports a flat earth.

Science has a faulty foundation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22946892

thanks mate.
it's so amazing to see how easily people can get brainwashed by the tv.
here is more proof : just think it this way.
think of the way we drive...because the earth is flat (apart from mountains) it doesnt matter which country we are in.. we always drive flat.
if the earth was a ball, as they try to claim, then, if you drive from chicago to miami, it would be very downhill all the way because of the ball going south... and if you drive from miami to chicago it should be very uphill all the way because you would be going up the ball....
you get it now??

Thats funny as hell coming from Australia, which is on
the other side of the planet!!!
The moon, sun, planets are all round, but the earth isnt.
Get up high enough and you can see the curvature.
Maybe you flat earthers are democrats, they are pretty good at denying reality alsobanana2
You can ignore the consequences of
your actions, but you cannot ignore
the RESULTS of the consequences of your actions

Ayn Rand
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11208970
United States
09/01/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
:wtfpicard:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17926316
United States
Report Abusive Post
This is a misinfo post by a paid shill to counter a much more compelling flat earth post that was on the front page just a few minutes ago. The patterns of deception on this government run site are becoming obvious.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11208970
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11208970

Anonymous Coward
Sweden
09/01/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is a misinfo post by a paid shill to counter a much more compelling flat earth post that was on the front page just a few minutes ago. The patterns of deception on this government run site are becoming obvious.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17926316

Maby you can answer the question posted by me about the sun not shining over the entire earth at the same time?

And we not being able to see the sun with telescope if its not strong enough to illuminate the entire disc.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
09/01/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP is smart in that, youre not reading deep into his code..
Hes alerting those in the Truman show to not give up. We will see out of PLatos Cave

All initiates know of Platos cave and Shakespeare too

we strut and fret our hour upon the stage, if you get my drift...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
09/01/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chinese philosophy too, Round Heaven , Square earth..

What is the symbol within Malkuth? Precisely, were almost there..

:Rebis1:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22993425
India
09/01/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
for 6000 years it has been common wisdom that the earth is flat...even Jesus who came from and went back to heaven stated that the earth has 4 cornes.
suddenly the illuminati lied to us that the earth is round like a ball. That is not true and cannot be proven.
if it was a ball the water from the oceans would have just fallen off into space.
if the earth was spinning I would know because i suffer from motion sick and can't even ride a car without vomiting my guts out.
if the earth was round and spinning at the same time it makes no sense because the planes could not land to a destination that is constantly changing position due to spinning...have you ever seen a fly land on a spinning ball???? ever....
but a fly will land on any thing that stands still.

totally correct..even captain cook knew it when he found aus.earth was always flat...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17858859
United States
09/01/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah I'm sure the earth is different from every other planet in the same solar system. lol

GLP