Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,906 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 656,585
Pageviews Today: 1,184,359Threads Today: 575Posts Today: 9,378
01:14 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

THE BIGGEST CON EVER....PROOF THAT THE EARTH IS FLAT NOT A BALL...

Thread Locked 
GUIDO
User ID: 23018603
Australia
09/02/2012 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE BIGGEST CON EVER....PROOF THAT THE EARTH IS FLAT NOT A BALL...
 Quoting: betty189
a crust like pizza? ok i have to ask, how thick is this crust? and why dont ships sail off the edge? why isnt the ocean water just overflowing off the edge?

obviously you werent paying attention.
i had already explained all this.

the earth is round like a pizza and also has a surface called 'crust'

how thick is this earth pizza??? we dont know exactly because for reasons of obfuscation they have not palesely concentrated of depth core drilling.
I believe the deepest drilling attempted is around 6000m
but as God does everthing in 7's, my theory is that the earth is 7km deep.
by proeffering the obfuscating theory that the earth is a ball, science has therefore made redundant the requirement of further drilling to find out the depth of our planet (planet is from latin plane which means FLAT) .

why dont ships fall off the edge???
i have already explained this :
the water level of the oceans is the lowest seuface level of the earth therefore ALL the bodies of water are automatically contained by higher natural ground levels which hold the water in place just like a lake.
GUIDO
Australia
09/02/2012 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: mems3

this is the very con proof i was talking about.
the curved line we see at the edge, does in no way prove the earth is a ball, even with photoshop anyone can see that the curved line is in fact the round edge of the "pizza" shaped plänet
ElijahMaitreya

User ID: 11745944
United States
09/02/2012 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
for 6000 years it has been common wisdom that the earth is flat...even Jesus who came from and went back to heaven stated that the earth has 4 cornes.
suddenly the illuminati lied to us that the earth is round like a ball. That is not true and cannot be proven.
if it was a ball the water from the oceans would have just fallen off into space.
if the earth was spinning I would know because i suffer from motion sick and can't even ride a car without vomiting my guts out.
if the earth was round and spinning at the same time it makes no sense because the planes could not land to a destination that is constantly changing position due to spinning...have you ever seen a fly land on a spinning ball???? ever....
but a fly will land on any thing that stands still.
 Quoting: GUIDO 22980348

You know how your inside of a car when its going 70 mph and you drop something and it goes straight down to the floor instead of flying to the back of the car? its the same principle with earth, the airplane is spinning with the earth but is moving within the atmosphere.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16295866
United States
09/02/2012 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now why is it that it's colder on the mountains but they're closer to the sun?
ElijahMaitreya

User ID: 11745944
United States
09/02/2012 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now why is it that it's colder on the mountains but they're closer to the sun?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16295866

Heat is held within the atmosphere and humility, if your in a more humid place it seams hotter but if its dry the heat is more bearable. On top of the mountains the atmosphere is thinner thus less heat can be held in making it cold.

Last Edited by ElijahMaitreya on 09/02/2012 01:54 AM
betty189

User ID: 23020260
United States
09/02/2012 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
a crust like pizza? ok i have to ask, how thick is this crust? and why dont ships sail off the edge? why isnt the ocean water just overflowing off the edge?
 Quoting: GUIDO 23018603

how thick is this earth pizza??? we dont know exactly because for reasons of obfuscation they have not palesely concentrated of depth core drilling.
by proeffering the obfuscating theory that the earth is a ball, science has therefore made redundant the requirement of further drilling to find out the depth of our planet (planet is from latin plane which means FLAT) .

the water level of the oceans is the lowest seuface level of the earth therefore ALL the bodies of water are automatically contained by higher natural ground levels which hold the water in place just like a lake.

just a few more questions,have you ever gone to the edge of the earth and looked over the edge,to see it for yourself?
has anyone you know of done this? what do they see? have you ever heard of anyone falling off the edge into space?
:)
GUIDO
Australia
09/02/2012 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

just a few more questions,have you ever gone to the edge of the earth and looked over the edge,to see it for yourself?
has anyone you know of done this? what do they see? have you ever heard of anyone falling off the edge into space?

how long is a piece of string?
you cannot fall off into empty space because the erth plane is encompassed by the atmosphere which holds the surface under gentle pressure, like gravity but pushed down from above.
when we can break thru the atmospheric layers then we enter into space proper and it is at that point that you become detached from this planet earth and yes, you can fall off into total oblivion....that's the reason why when austronauts go into space outside the atmosphere, they have to remain attached to a cord otherwise they vanish into space.
you are trying to tempt me with trick questions/ just like teh pharesees tried to tempt Jesus with trick questions.
mems3

User ID: 23014237
United States
09/02/2012 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to i125.photobucket.com]
betty189

User ID: 23020260
United States
09/02/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

you cannot fall off into empty space because the erth plane is encompassed by the atmosphere which holds the surface under gentle pressure, like gravity but pushed down from above.
when we can break thru the atmospheric layers then we enter into space proper and it is at that point that you become detached from this planet earth and yes, you can fall off into total oblivion....that's the reason why when austronauts go into space outside the atmosphere, they have to remain attached to a cord otherwise they vanish into space.
you are trying to tempt me with trick questions/ just like teh pharesees tried to tempt Jesus with trick questions.
trick questions? calm down, i never talked to a flat earther before,i never even bothered to read why they think the earth is flat, im just wondering the science behind the reasoning,i think those are valid questions,
but going to bed now,will check back tomorrowyawn
:)
GUIDO
Australia
09/02/2012 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

trick questions? calm down, i never talked to a flat earther before,i never even bothered to read why they think the earth is flat, im just wondering the science behind the reasoning,i think those are valid questions,

so if you fall off your bed while you sleep, does it mean that the earth is a ball???
heheheheeh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1434182
United States
09/02/2012 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
What on Earth difference does it make, really?

Earth is actually a bilateral hyper-dimensional trapezoid whipsnake structure that the mind cannot comprehend. And, I can prove it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1416114
Sweden
09/02/2012 05:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

OMG, are you for real??? it's simply because the sun is NOT big enough to flood the whole earth with light at the same time.
just imagine shining a huge torch light on a 100 acre farm...can you lighten up the whole farm at once??? of course not...but if you move the torch light over the whole farm very slowly then eventually over the course of a period of time you will have moved the light over the whole farm...
it's exactly the same thing with the planet earth ...(incidently the reason it is called plane t is because it is a plane...flat)
so because the sun is so far away, it cannot light up the whole earth at once...in fact it takes it a whole day to do it. and then we start again the next day.

You are right that a torch light can not light up an entire 100 acre farm at once.

But if you used binoculars or a telescope you could see it.

Why can that not be done with the sun?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1416114

because it is way too bright and you get blind. thats why you cannot look at the sun during the eclipse otherwise you go blind, and speaking of going blind, i would stop masturbating if i were you.

Is that your argument to why we cant see the sun with a telescope during the partial disc night?

We dont do it because we would go blind?

Do you know that there are things called solar observatorys?

They look at the sun with incredible magnification all the time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1416114

Can you please comment on this OP?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23140802
Australia
09/04/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

so if you fall off your bed while you sleep, does it mean that the earth is a ball???
heheheheeh

5a
waterman

User ID: 21082139
United States
09/04/2012 09:46 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hmmm possible illuminati card for this flat earther:

IMAGE ( [link to i884.photobucket.com] )

Last Edited by waterman on 09/04/2012 11:00 AM
-Heed the warning or endure the mourning
Favor ain't fair
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19696571
United States
09/04/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay i'll bite, what would be the motive behind telling people the Earth is round then?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16433550
United States
09/04/2012 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
if the earth was a ball, as they try to claim, then, if you drive from chicago to miami, it would be very downhill all the way because of the ball going south... and if you drive from miami to chicago it should be very uphill all the way because you would be going up the ball....
you get it now??

5aiamwith5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
09/04/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay i'll bite, what would be the motive behind telling people the Earth is round then?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19696571

Heres a philosophy I thought of over the weekend. Everything seems to be set up to make us feel insignificant.

Yes, God once existed but he parted the seas thousands of years ago and he hasnt been seen since

Earth is just one of billions of planets in a ever expanding universe

You just have one life, where were you before in the thousands of years in human history? Dont know, science has no clues on what happens when you die, they dont even try and find out. Billions of people have lived and died before you.

Youre one of billions of people on earth today.

Theres always people who are smarter than you and way richer. Most likely youll be one of billions who work until old age.

What happens after that? Who knows....

We made it to the moon, (maybe) but its still a long ways off to another fresh planet, Hundreds of light years away...and youll probaly be dead by then.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20599346
Canada
09/04/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
for 6000 years it has been common wisdom that the earth is flat...even Jesus who came from and went back to heaven stated that the earth has 4 cornes.
suddenly the illuminati lied to us that the earth is round like a ball. That is not true and cannot be proven.
if it was a ball the water from the oceans would have just fallen off into space.
if the earth was spinning I would know because i suffer from motion sick and can't even ride a car without vomiting my guts out.
if the earth was round and spinning at the same time it makes no sense because the planes could not land to a destination that is constantly changing position due to spinning...have you ever seen a fly land on a spinning ball???? ever....

3 words for you; gravity, velocity & magnetism. With that you can have a ball. You can live on that ball, you can move on that ball, and you can be blissfully unaware of the spin of that ball.

If you truly think the earth is flat than you are the dumbest human being on earth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23098448
Portugal
09/04/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can you point me the way to the end of the world please?

Which country is closer?

I bet it has trout.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19696571

Heres a philosophy I thought of over the weekend. Everything seems to be set up to make us feel insignificant.

Yes, God once existed but he parted the seas thousands of years ago and he hasnt been seen since

Earth is just one of billions of planets in a ever expanding universe

You just have one life, where were you before in the thousands of years in human history? Dont know, science has no clues on what happens when you die, they dont even try and find out. Billions of people have lived and died before you.

Youre one of billions of people on earth today.

Theres always people who are smarter than you and way richer. Most likely youll be one of billions who work until old age.

What happens after that? Who knows....

We made it to the moon, (maybe) but its still a long ways off to another fresh planet, Hundreds of light years away...and youll probaly be dead by then.
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

What if its the opposite, what if, "gasp" were actually special and were in a truman show controlled environment with a God that actually cares about us?

Would be nice, eh?
Commando602

User ID: 22348885
United States
Report Abusive Post
OP is half right!..The Earth is not round, it is more an oval shaped. Circles and ovals are 2-dimensional figures. The earth is an oblate spheroid - like a ball that is flattened by someone sitting on it, with the flattened regions at the poles of rotation.
But the OP is a moron if he/she thinks it's flat.
Commando602 on Youtube - A Very Strange Channel!
[link to www.youtube.com]

ArizonaPublic on Youtube - Eat Fresh, Eat Healthy, Cook At Home!
[link to www.youtube.com]

I'm A Chef & Filmmaker!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 911911
United States
09/04/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good for you OP. Never be afraid to show millions of people just how stupid you truly are.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/04/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

3 words for you; gravity, velocity & magnetism. With that you can have a ball. You can live on that ball, you can move on that ball, and you can be blissfully unaware of the spin of that ball.

If you truly think the earth is flat than you are the dumbest human being on earth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20599346

Youre actually dumb if you dont understand Platos cave, Flat earth is a code word allegory for the duality of those demanding personal experience and in contrast, those with blind faith.

Look at all the people guzzling down aspartame and chemicals and GMO and consumming the television and being told what to do like sheep without saying, Hey, whats the evidence of the lab reports? Did rats die after aspartame, Hell , yeah they did ! You have the duality of those waiting on proof and those with blind faith.

Flat earth is a code word for Platos cave and the secret of who really runs the earth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/04/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good for you OP. Never be afraid to show millions of people just how stupid you truly are.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 911911

Hes speaking in riddles.

The Chinese called the earth a square. and Heaven a circle.
And Masons square the circle.

In alchemical astrology, the goal is to create the square..

:Rebis1:
Vankar

User ID: 14319404
South Africa
09/04/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
You pin this shit?
Vankar
-GooGooFlexy-

User ID: 1238529
United States
09/04/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've seen the curve of the earth with my own eyes on a number of occasions
-GooGooFlexy-
Warrior of the Apocalypse

User ID: 22012791
United States
09/04/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
This OP sounds like the same guy who worked at T- Mobile who told me that the #'s of a car ie, Benz, BMW, Infinity etc represent how much it cost brand new... So a Benz 500 = $50k new, BMW 135i, $13,500. Stupid...
Warrior of the Apocalypse
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
09/04/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's Jerkoffs like you with a mind similar to my kid's Yorkie that makes me seriously want to QUIT this forum. I just can 't believe how low some fly on Earth. I always ask myself about people like yourself....question is "how the fuck did you live to be as old as you are"? I have avoided this dumb thread but got bored this morning and NOW i feel dumb as fuck having even responded. Grrrrrr

Last Edited by ****SUPERFLY**** on 09/04/2012 10:41 AM
Floobarb the Argnorf

User ID: 1550737
United States
09/04/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is gay and OP is mental.
Spherical curvature of the earth can be witnessed by anyone.
Any one on the east coast, grab a telescope and look east. Can you see England? Of course fucking not. You can zoom in on far away planets but not see Europe? It's beacuse of the fucking curvature of the fucking Earth.
I can't beleve anyone actually believes the earth is flat. You should be committed.
The Aluminated One
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19852008
United States
09/04/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP you can prove to yourself the earth is round with a weather balloon and a camera...

Pretty much anyone with a few grand and the notion to do so can prove it to themselves these days...
 Quoting: ^TrInItY^

An airline ticket doesn't even cost that much, if you're willing to pass thru the TSA inspection. At 30,000 feet it's obviously curved locally like a sphere, and if you are willing to believe that that is true anywhere on the earth, you can conclude that it's spherical.

GLP