Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,111 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 288,132
Pageviews Today: 472,292Threads Today: 134Posts Today: 2,368
05:05 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama Has Given America Four Years Of Relative Peace. Neo Cons Would Unleash Hell.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25300188
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama Has Given America Four Years Of Relative Peace. Neo Cons Would Unleash Hell.
i hope chickenhawk romney makes all your dreams come true. so dont start bitching when chickenhawk romney sends your poor kids of to die
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25234900
United States
10/10/2012 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama Has Given America Four Years Of Relative Peace. Neo Cons Would Unleash Hell.
i hope chickenhawk romney makes all your dreams come true. so dont start bitching when chickenhawk romney sends your poor kids of to die
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25300188

No worries. Well suck you Brits into the slaughterhouse right along with us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
10/10/2012 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will agree thanks for being brave enough to say it on this forum, but I fear satan is really busy
Steve8511

User ID: 3152525
United States
10/10/2012 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

I never said Romney was any better. Romney might be worse when it comes to War.
Obama is the has to go, Romney sucks , we’re screwed either way.

But there in no one who can defend Obama on anything unless you’re in the handout taking class…
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 07:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will agree thanks for being brave enough to say it on this forum, but I fear satan is really busy
 Quoting: Goofy for God

someone who gets it. romney is a fucking evil shitbag
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

No worries. Well suck you Brits into the slaughterhouse right along with us.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25234900

not this brit
Bluebird

User ID: 730536
United States
10/10/2012 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tell your "Relative Peace" story to the Afghans (Since he more than tripled the amount of troops there), tell it to the Libyans...who he waged an illegal and unconstitutional war on without the consent of our congress. Tell the Syrians, who he has unleashed Al Queda on (Just when you thought you knew who the enemy was)...

I'm sure all of these people would be very interested in your theories on the relativity of peace...
 Quoting: Saddletramp

1)America has signed a treaty with Afghanistan and Obama i ending Bushs war there, trying to.

2)Obama didn't wage war on Libya America provided logistics to NATO when france jumped the gun in a gold grab to save their sinking nation from debt and to get out of all the money France owed Kaddafi.

3)Al Qaeda is rouge CIA everyone knows that another hold over from Bush and the Neo Cons.

So you got two problems started by the Neo Cons and Bush and NATO that thinks it owns America military.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12672103

More of our troops have died in Afghanistan under Obama than in the preceeding years combined. Obama called Afgthanistan "the right war" so I don't know why you are calling it Bush's war. Obama is the one who "surged" our presence there for no known reason.

Al Qaeda is being funded by the Muslim Brotherhood and has been in recent years. I guess you didn't get the memo. That would be the same Muslim Brotherhood to whom Obama is giving BILLIONS of our tax dollars and borrowing money from China to give them as well. Muslim Brotherhood is funding just about every known terrorist islamic extremist organization in the middle east.

You really should keep up with things as they are currently and not rely on 12 year old information.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25232031
United States
10/10/2012 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tell your "Relative Peace" story to the Afghans (Since he more than tripled the amount of troops there), tell it to the Libyans...who he waged an illegal and unconstitutional war on without the consent of our congress. Tell the Syrians, who he has unleashed Al Queda on (Just when you thought you knew who the enemy was)...

I'm sure all of these people would be very interested in your theories on the relativity of peace...
 Quoting: Saddletramp

1)America has signed a treaty with Afghanistan and Obama i ending Bushs war there, trying to.

2)Obama didn't wage war on Libya America provided logistics to NATO when france jumped the gun in a gold grab to save their sinking nation from debt and to get out of all the money France owed Kaddafi.

3)Al Qaeda is rouge CIA everyone knows that another hold over from Bush and the Neo Cons.

So you got two problems started by the Neo Cons and Bush and NATO that thinks it owns America military.

More of our troops have died in Afghanistan under Obama than in the preceeding years combined. Obama called Afgthanistan "the right war" so I don't know why you are calling it Bush's war. Obama is the one who "surged" our presence there for no known reason.

Al Qaeda is being funded by the Muslim Brotherhood and has been in recent years. I guess you didn't get the memo. That would be the same Muslim Brotherhood to whom Obama is giving BILLIONS of our tax dollars and borrowing money from China to give them as well. Muslim Brotherhood is funding just about every known terrorist islamic extremist organization in the middle east.

You really should keep up with things as they are currently and not rely on 12 year old information.
 Quoting: Bluebird

You are a terrible propagandist. I'm surprised they haven't fired you yet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25232031
United States
10/10/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
h€ow many terror alerts have there been under Obama? Relative peace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25109289
United States
10/10/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who would be so stupid as to elect Mitt Romney and the Neo Cons?

I don't think anyone is that stupid. Sorry.

Obama has wound down Wars signed withdrawal agreements and tried to create a homegrown manufacturing base in Clean Energy.

Romney offers more fealty to Oil companies to dig hole in National parks where we know there is no oil, to keep Americans buying their Saudi Oil. No one stops to think about what will happen if Oil prices sky rocket because of a Gulf War and America has o Alternative energy apparatus set up.

We've been at war for all of the four years Obama has been dictator in charge, fuckwit.

Apparently war is peace and peace is war for real in your fucked up mind.
soldier32
User ID: 119873
United States
10/10/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Obama has wound down Wars signed withdrawal agreements and tried to create a homegrown manufacturing base in Clean Energy.

Romney offers more fealty to Oil companies to dig hole in National parks where we know there is no oil, to keep Americans buying their Saudi Oil. No one stops to think about what will happen if Oil prices sky rocket because of a Gulf War and America has o Alternative energy apparatus set up.

YOU ARE SO STUPID...

PEOPLE YOU ARE SEEING THE DUMB ASSES WHO VOTE FOR OBAMA, AND THEY SAY WE ARE BRAIN WASHED.

Look at the middle East it is in crazy mode and getting crazier by the day. All because of OBAMA...
ceawaves

User ID: 23342686
Germany
10/10/2012 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
it's early for such BS.. the world is raging.. Islam is the beast 0bama's been feeding his beast for well over 4 years now.

The peace 0bama brings is really only weakness so his army of Jihad can take the country over..

Bush give the country relative peace if you look at it that way, a much better peace, We had jobs then/ and we we're NOT ATTACKED after 911.. how many attacks have happened under 0bama watch and watch is all it's been.. they are waiting to strike us, soon as he gets us sick/broke/homeless and weak enough...

Last Edited by ceawaves on 10/10/2012 09:07 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16213681
United States
10/10/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
You racist anto Obama tards can't turn back the clock. You think by letting the Neo Cons into power to saddle you with taxes to fight wars for corporations that somehow "White power" will reestablish itself but you are wrong. all you wil be doing is alienating the planet from you and sending Americas youth into a buzz saw.

When gas prices go through the roof the American military will have to quit any war that they are in and come home immediately, except for a few atomic subs the whole American military will have to shut down and those subs will have to come home to protect Americas borders.

How short sighted and ignorant could you be to even THINK of letting the Neo Cons back into power.

Oil can't travel through the Gulf if there is a War going on there America has no Alternative Energy because you tards keep fighting Obama.

It doesn't take a genius to see what will happen at home if Oil prices go through the roof because of a War in the Gulf.

I'm not voting AT ALL, because if my observation is serving me correctly, and I think it is, the u.s. has a body filling up with cancer.
Obama is patching up the seams of an ever-expanding putrifaction inflicting our insane policies abroad (you know, countries we used to work with until we sold out the functioning heart of this nation through outsourcing) where we kill people from thousands year old cultures and make our heart beat by proxy.
Romney on the other hand would destroy our country full tilt no anesthetic, goodbye to everything you worked for all your lives you will see people self-combusting in the streets because life is no longer possible to live.
All he talks about is Israel, not US.

This is a game that began full implementation in l994, we have been playing monkey-in-the-middle and never catching the ball ever since.
Our country has turned cold from within. The new language is the language of hate...especially self-hatred...a bad case of Stockholm Syndrome while we are poisoned, robbed, raped and shafted and daily manipulated like little R2D2s
to express our lowest most unevolved petty hatreds that cause nothing nothing nothing but misery and grief throughout our "culture" without basic decency and reason.

Our nation has devolved into an embarrassment of regressed superficial sanitized Agenda 21 "democrats" while plunging the world into grief, and "republicans" are thick headed thugs unable to reason and regard human empathy as a fault rather than a necessity assigning the human heart to hell and "pull up the anchor I'm aboard" F you.

We have to acknowledge we are as good as dead in this country.
Old sound ideaologies are so unrecognizeable, our discourse so displaced we are living in an Insane Asylum comprised of 50 states. Our LEADERS are fucking gone insane as are we.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
^^^So what's it gonna be?

Obama transplanting our functioning hearts into the chest cavity of other countries,
Or,
Romney who will end treatment and let cancer ravage the body of our nation while feeding as vultures on the horrified still-alive carcasses of ours and other nations.

Oh well, keep fighting pretending you're fighting for something robust and promising that once might have been but is no longer.
We are dead men walking.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well?

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Where's OP?
Saddletramp

User ID: 726900
Puerto Rico
10/10/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think your version of the "Reletivity" of Peace and most other peoples are two different things...

Kindof like comparing Apples to Space Shuttles...
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10372663
United States
10/10/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

AND the difference would be WHAT??
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Either way we are being taken down slo mo predator/prey.
Romney would ravage the carcass.

You know I went from this thread to the front page, no revelation for me, hellbeings in one handy website. No religion implied. Rogue dogpack eating itself.

AND the difference would be WHAT??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10372663
Nam Marine
User ID: 24695931
United States
10/10/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are a truly ignorant asshole!ahole
Terpsichore

User ID: 21559870
United States
10/10/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is the lesser of two evils. On the bright side he is making deals with putin where putin doesnt support iran and obama doesnt support israel so if those two want to nuke the fuck out of each other it wont draw us real countries into the shitstorm with those psychos in the middle east.

so i hate to say it but I would rather see Obama get re-elected than Mit Romney. Romney already made it pretty clear he wants to fully back israel and fight a holy war against iran russia and china simultaneously and doesnt give a fuck that it would lead to all out thermonuclear war and the extinction of 99.9% of the human race. I assume he doesnt care on some fantasy fairy-tale bullshit religious reasons like he thinks he is doing gods work bringing about the end times. Fuck that!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22663205

ohyeah
 Quoting: chris999

^This^ alien16
PravdaDemocrat

User ID: 19228212
United States
10/10/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP is an IGNORANT, MEDIA-GULLIBLE DUMBASS....

Got Obama's illegal war for France's Oil? Or did MSNBC "forget" to tel it about Obama's "Humanitarian Bombing"?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19129589
United States
10/10/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Goofy for God

Wasn't it you just a couple weeks ago or so apologizing for your political posts, saying that God dealt with you about posting? And here you are yet again, in disobedience.

Apparently you don't realize Obama's part in the whole middle east melt down. OH and all the drone killings by his command, that sure is "peaceful" huh?

Instead of listening to what you want to hear, you should get down on your knees and truly humble yourself and pray to God about it.

GLP