How Peta Got Michael Clarke Duncan Killed 100% Truth

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23161163
United States
09/04/2012 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
How Peta Got Michael Clarke Duncan Killed 100% Truth
Not that they did it on purpose, but I mean seriously this one is a no brainer. No one made Duncan sell out the FREE MASONS, but it was his decision. First of all, no way in hell the meat industry aka FREE MASONS is going to allow a big black man which is the slave of the entertainment industry, to tell a bunch of black athletes, and other slaves to stop eating meat, and that meat causes cancer, etc.

So now, lets not be fools shall we?

Duncan died at 54 (5+4 = 9)

Duncan died on 9/3/2012 (9-3+2+0+1+2 =11)

9/11

or maybe the attempt was made for him to die on 9/2/2012 which would simply be (9+2=11)

9/11

Common Sense

Meat is mind control. Now although Duncan was a good guy, he was a slave also. Not only did he play slave roles, but he was the exact design of how the entertainment industry uses black slaves to entertain White Free Masons. Big Black Slaves are used in billion dollar business transactions through wall street, the NFL, NBA, and MLB. Don't forget about wrestling also. Celebs have impact on the small human brains of the world.

He took it to far, and that's why he is dead. No way in hell, this guy died from a heart attack, especially after being a vegetarian. So it was a win win situation for them. Take out another black celeb, and make Vegetarians look like liars by showing even if you are not a meat eater, you can die of disease. That girlfriend of his is a snake and a big time whore. Do a background check on her. She was in on it trust me.

NOW, AM I NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THE BLACK AND WHITE CHECKERED FLOORD IN THE BACKGROUND OF THIS VIDEO WHICH IS A FREE MASON SIGN? Come on. There was an attempt to murder him 1 month after the Peta Interview was released, it failed, but someone was sent to finish off the job. Had he not done the interview, and seemed so real in it, he would be alive today. They attempted to Murder him the same way they murdered Michael Jackson, yet he was strong enough to beat it. I'm sure some doctor knocked him off in the middle of the night.

Done

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1468840
United States
09/04/2012 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: How Peta Got Michael Clarke Duncan Killed 100% Truth
sosad...
Dontworryaboutit
User ID: 9003463
Canada
09/04/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh you Mean the checkerd floor in the camera booth
johnny carcinogen
User ID: 15243762
United States
09/04/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not that they did it on purpose, but I mean seriously this one is a no brainer. No one made Duncan sell out the FREE MASONS, but it was his decision. First of all, no way in hell the meat industry aka FREE MASONS is going to allow a big black man which is the slave of the entertainment industry, to tell a bunch of black athletes, and other slaves to stop eating meat, and that meat causes cancer, etc.

9/11

or maybe the attempt was made for him to die on 9/2/2012 which would simply be (9+2=11)

9/11

Common Sense

Meat is mind control. Now although Duncan was a good guy, he was a slave also. Not only did he play slave roles, but he was the exact design of how the entertainment industry uses black slaves to entertain White Free Masons. Big Black Slaves are used in billion dollar business transactions through wall street, the NFL, NBA, and MLB. Don't forget about wrestling also. Celebs have impact on the small human brains of the world.

He took it to far, and that's why he is dead. No way in hell, this guy died from a heart attack, especially after being a vegetarian. So it was a win win situation for them. Take out another black celeb, and make Vegetarians look like liars by showing even if you are not a meat eater, you can die of disease. That girlfriend of his is a snake and a big time whore. Do a background check on her. She was in on it trust me.

NOW, AM I NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THE BLACK AND WHITE CHECKERED FLOORD IN THE BACKGROUND OF THIS VIDEO WHICH IS A FREE MASON SIGN? Come on. There was an attempt to murder him 1 month after the Peta Interview was released, it failed, but someone was sent to finish off the job. Had he not done the interview, and seemed so real in it, he would be alive today. They attempted to Murder him the same way they murdered Michael Jackson, yet he was strong enough to beat it. I'm sure some doctor knocked him off in the middle of the night.

Done

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23161163

in my best Johnny Carcinogen voice: "YOU ARE CORRECT SIR"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22481746
United Kingdom
09/04/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did they spoon feed him roids?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/04/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

9/11

9/11

Common Sense

Done

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23161163

in my best Johnny Carcinogen voice: "YOU ARE CORRECT SIR"
 Quoting: johnny carcinogen 15243762

Why thank you. Every black celeb that has died this year was a free mason hit. The media controls the minds of the foolish public who believe anything.

Tomorrow they will say Ms PacMan caught AIDS, and people will cry.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23018191
United States
09/04/2012 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
men like this are rare nowadays. RIP
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/04/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
men like this are rare nowadays. RIP
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23018191

Yea he was a good guy
tj664
User ID: 19977225
Mexico
09/04/2012 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
The stupiest thing I ever heard. Anyone who actually thinks PETA killed Michael Clarke Duncan, is a fucking retard and should be sterilized.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23262342
United States
09/05/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many thanks for this post.

...Now it makes sense

-- RENSE.COM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/06/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
The stupiest thing I ever heard. Anyone who actually thinks PETA killed Michael Clarke Duncan, is a fucking retard and should be sterilized.
 Quoting: tj664 19977225

Your reading to much into it. I didn't mean Peta got him killed like they set him up, i meant he has died because he chose to do this ad with Peta, you fucking idiot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1411543
United States
09/06/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23285203
Germany
09/06/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
he had too much horsemeat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25159103
Sweden
10/07/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can tell it was only cause he was promoting these books and talking about what's really in the "meat" that triggered his assassination.

Promoting critical thinking is very dangerous for celebs with no true following, killing someone with enough awake followers only makes their message so much more powerful.

R.I.P your charming personality had so much potential.

GLP