User ID: 25566438
United States
11/01/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: May 5 target date for earthquake influenced by asteroids
Daily count of NEOs making close approaches to Earth less than .5 AU
(with 2 and 3 day averages)
(Bold dates are quake targets, boxed with 3 day window)

Updated Oct 29

nov42012
 Quoting: TheTruthWorker

I except a big earthquake on Nov 3-4-5

doomhole
Coyoxautli

User ID: 26791208
Mexico
11/01/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Updated Oct 29

nov42012

doomhole

How big?

popcorn
with tears streaming down my face.

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

User ID: 14354297
United States
11/02/2012 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Updated Oct 29

nov42012

doomhole

How big?

popcorn
 Quoting: Coyoxautli

I am not good with knowing magnitude. I called for an 8.0 for Oct 28 and was only 7.7. Big is relative to where it hits. A 5.0 on Madrid fault zone is big, but not so big if hitting in the sea near Fiji.

Could be big like recent Maine quake, where no one hurt, or it could be less moderate. I would say 85% chance of significant quake during this 3 day window targeting November 4th UTC.

Who knows when and where things occur so always have a plan and kit in case you must relocate or be without power.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26853356
United States
11/02/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Updated Oct 29

:nov42012:

:doomhole:

How big?

popcorn

I am not good with knowing magnitude. I called for an 8.0 for Oct 28 and was only 7.7. Big is relative to where it hits. A 5.0 on Madrid fault zone is big, but not so big if hitting in the sea near Fiji.

Could be big like recent Maine quake, where no one hurt, or it could be less moderate. I would say 85% chance of significant quake during this 3 day window targeting November 4th UTC.

Who knows when and where things occur so always have a plan and kit in case you must relocate or be without power.

What kind of answer is that ?
You can't predict a big quake and not give a mag, it's bad enough you don't give a location in your predictions, let alone now leave out the mags too !

Basically all you are saying is we are having a quake on 3/4/5 november... lol.
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

User ID: 25956483
United States
11/02/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

doomhole

How big?

popcorn

What kind of answer is that ?
You can't predict a big quake and not give a mag, it's bad enough you don't give a location in your predictions, let alone now leave out the mags too !

Basically all you are saying is we are having a quake on 3/4/5 november... lol.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26853356

From opening post...

"Unless otherwise stated, quakes would be "significant" based on being newsworthy, deaths and damage, or magnitude 6.3+"
Coyoxautli

User ID: 26863358
Mexico
11/02/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Updated Oct 29

nov42012

doomhole

How big?

popcorn

Red sky in Mexico city:

damned

bump

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
11/02/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Update time = Sat Nov 3 3:37:17 UTC 2012

And they are off...

72 hour quake window activated

agent
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
11/03/2012 01:53 AM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Hydra

User ID: 26860136
Germany
11/03/2012 07:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
From opening post...

"Unless otherwise stated, quakes would be "significant" based on being newsworthy, deaths and damage, or magnitude 6.3+"

There are 120 EQ of mag 6.3+ per year (average of the last 10 years).
365/120 = 3.04
Statistically you get a 6.3+ every 3.04 days.
With your 3 days window your chances of a hit are 98.7%.

I call this a bullshit-preduction.

:ase26122019:
Annular Solar Eclipse - December 26, 2019 - Kannur, Kerala, India
Old Coot

User ID: 1699826
United States
11/03/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hold off on your BS, Hydra. I have been following these asteroid threads for some time now. Very good accuracy rate.

Not necessarily a whopper EQ, but usually some EQ activity. I believe where the asteroid's approach to Earth corresponds to a specific place on the earth for the EQ. I don't know if it is magnetism, etc. OP has a better handle on this than me.
Hydra

User ID: 26860136
Germany
11/03/2012 01:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hold off on your BS, Hydra. I have been following these asteroid threads for some time now. Very good accuracy rate.

Not necessarily a whopper EQ, but usually some EQ activity. I believe where the asteroid's approach to Earth corresponds to a specific place on the earth for the EQ. I don't know if it is magnetism, etc. OP has a better handle on this than me.
 Quoting: Old Coot

Thread: EARTHQUAKE within the next 24 hours on October 18 UTC due to ASTEROIDS
Therefore I predict a significant earthquake magnitude 6.3 or more between during a 3-day window of October 16-17-18
Even with a statistic probabillity of 98% he FAILED

Thread: 6.3+ earthquake expected within 12 hours
No 6.3 within even the next four days.

ASO

It's not rocket science with a statistical probabillity of 98% to predict an EQ and get a hit.
Whenever he takes a smaller window like 12 or 24 hours or a quake bigger 7 he almost always failed.

jonas773

User ID: 3512842
United States
11/03/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fukushima this morning.
Coyoxautli

User ID: 26921649
Mexico
11/03/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Therefore I predict a significant earthquake magnitude 6.3 or more between during a 3-day window of October 16-17-18

ASO

It's not rocket science with a statistical probabillity of 98% to predict an EQ and get a hit.
Whenever he takes a smaller window like 12 or 24 hours or a quake bigger 7 he almost always failed.

Quoting: Hydra

So how do you say get out of here in german?

TrinityMountain

User ID: 13106045
Canada
11/03/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your doing really good on the Asteroid Angle. Congrats. Seems to corrolate very well.

I have been following patterns and swarms for a couple of years. Patterns in the chaos.

I think Alaska is the Big Lock. I think if we see a significant one there it will get the ball rolling.

If the East Coast takes a hit from a fireball then I think The New Madrid will trip it all.

Time will tell.

Edgar Casey said an Asteroid would hit of the East Coast and The New City would be destroyed.

Then an Earthquake would strike ( New Madrid) then the West Coast would go.

He said to watch for an increase in activity in Iceland Volcano's just prior to this.

I think were just about there. Pretty much shapeing up already.

Keep up the good work and let us known if anything headed our way.

Were in the debris belt so theirs probably lots they don't even know about

Its going to get really interesting coming up.
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest...Its about who walked into your life and said...I am here for you.
TrinityMountain

User ID: 13106045
Canada
11/03/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

ASO

Over all I think he's doing really good. A for Effort. Better than what you dish up Hydra. It takes little effort at all to debunk and shill. You really don't contribute alot around here except negitivity. Germans for you. Hard ass butt heads. Ignorant to say the least. Your always tearing people down.
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest...Its about who walked into your life and said...I am here for you.
Isis One

United States
11/03/2012 02:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
Your doing really good on the Asteroid Angle. Congrats. Seems to corrolate very well.

I have been following patterns and swarms for a couple of years. Patterns in the chaos.

I think Alaska is the Big Lock. I think if we see a significant one there it will get the ball rolling.

If the East Coast takes a hit from a fireball then I think The New Madrid will trip it all.

Time will tell.

Edgar Casey said an Asteroid would hit of the East Coast and The New City would be destroyed.

He said to watch for an increase in activity in Iceland Volcano's just prior to this.

Quoting: TrinityMountain

I'm pretty sure all those prophesies now will have different outcomes as so many have awoken, things will be a fraction of what was prophesied (thank God).

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
Coyoxautli

User ID: 26921649
Mexico
11/03/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Time will tell.

I'm pretty sure all those prophesies now will have different outcomes as so many have awoken, things will be a fraction of what was prophesied (thank God).
 Quoting: Isis One

But this is not prophesy. Prophesy is for fundamental-religious. This is a work of observe and follow patterns. This is not magic, not Jesus coming back to punish or whatever...so if it fail so what? There is opportunity to correct the model.

bump

TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
11/03/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

ASO

Dates with a quake 6.3+ or greater

There is only one chance to get a hit on any given date even if there were multiple quakes on the same date. However there is the chance to get up to 3 hits during a 3 day window if a quake hit on all three days. Here are the stats from USGS for past two years:

Nov 1, 2010 to Oct 31, 2011
70 quake dates
5.9 average per month
20% probability on any date
60% probability over 3 day window

Nov 1, 2011 to Oct 31, 2012
54 quake dates
4.5 average per month
15% probability on any date
45% probability over 3 day window

Over past 12 months we average a 6.3+ quake about once a week. For anyone to claim there is a 98% chance of a 6.3+ quake during a 3 day window, I'd just ask "On which planet?"
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
11/03/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Time will tell.

An interesting object I found is asteroid 2002 AU4...

Here is it's most recent close approach history with the 7.0+ quakes closet to the approach dates:

2010-Feb-27 --- 0.4454 AU
2010 01 12 --- 7.0
2010 02 26 --- 7.0
2010 02 27 --- 8.8 [link to en.wikipedia.org]
2010 02 27 --- 7.4
2010 03 11 --- 7.0

2009-Jul-15 --- 0.4795 AU
2009 05 28 --- 7.3
2009 07 15 --- 7.8 [link to en.wikipedia.org]
2009 08 09 --- 7.1

2008-Dec-17 --- 0.1971 AU
2008 11 24 --- 7.3
2008 12 18 --- 6.8 [link to en.wikipedia.org]
2009 01 03 --- 7.7

2006-Mar-05 --- 0.2962 AU
2006 02 22 --- 7.0
No 7.0+ quake, only 6.1 on March 5th
2006 04 20 --- 7.6

2005-Aug-09 --- 0.4930 AU
2005 07 24 --- 7.2
No 7.0+ quake, only two 6.1 quakes on Aug. 9th
2005 08 16 --- 7.2

2004-Dec-24 --- 0.4306 AU
2004 11 28 --- 7.0
2004 12 23 --- 8.1
2004 12 26 --- 9.1 [link to en.wikipedia.org]
2004 12 26 --- 7.2
2005 02 05 --- 7.1

We have an average of 4 or 5 NEO's making close approach to Earth every day. However on December 21, 2012 there is currently only one know NEO approaching on that day... asteroid 2002 AU4:
2012-Dec-21 --- 0.1023 AU
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
11/03/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fukushima this morning.
 Quoting: jonas773

Thread: M5 quake hits Fukushima — Intensity 4 of 7 on Japan scale
Isis One

United States
11/03/2012 05:13 PM

Report Abusive Post

Time will tell.

Quoting: Isis One

But this is not prophesy. Prophesy is for fundamental-religious. This is a work of observe and follow patterns. This is not magic, not Jesus coming back to punish or whatever...so if it fail so what? There is opportunity to correct the model.

bump

I was talking about Edgar Casey's propheseis/predictions, not the OP's model, which I think is cool.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5932524
United States
11/05/2012 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mitchell Coombes gives 104 hour warning?

...HAARP has gone into full activation mode...104 hours from now, an earthquake measuring around 7.5 will strike Los Angeles...
Thread: The 104 hour warning has gone into effect!!!

Thoughts?
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
11/05/2012 04:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

...HAARP has gone into full activation mode...104 hours from now, an earthquake measuring around 7.5 will strike Los Angeles...

Thoughts?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5932524

1) Fake warning from fake Mitchell Coombes
2) No credibility established with that HaarpStatus site
3) Wasted 15 mins on above thread
Coyoxautli

User ID: 27062530
Mexico
11/05/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thoughts?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5932524

1) Fake warning from fake Mitchell Coombes
2) No credibility established with that HaarpStatus site
3) Wasted 15 mins on above thread

Yes when HAARPstatus knows something is going to happen then change the colors of the map. Rumors about sinkhole then color LA in red. Rumors about an earthquake then colors CAL in red. Rumors of a nor´easter in NY...right now HS is asking for donations.

Mitchell has a new account in FB by the way...and i think he´s a clown.

Op keep working and thank you for your time.

Eurisko Tau Ceti

User ID: 25956544
United States
11/05/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Earthquake Watch
Within a day of Sept. 7th
Due to high NEO count

sept-07-12

The - problem - asteroid called Silver Ray was

bumped out of orbit and away from the Earth.

We have switched to Plan B.
Matter / Antimatter Inducer = Proton Gun
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
11/05/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Earthquake Watch
Within a day of Sept. 7th
Due to high NEO count

sept-07-12

The - problem - asteroid called Silver Ray was

bumped out of orbit and away from the Earth.

We have switched to Plan B.
 Quoting: Eurisko Tau Ceti

According to Tolec, right? When was it supposed to be here before bumped off course?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26282447
United States
11/05/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
give it another day or 2..
Hydra

User ID: 27092004
Germany
11/05/2012 07:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
Nov 3-4-5 window for significant earthquake influenced by asteroids

Unless otherwise stated, quakes would be "significant" based on being newsworthy, deaths and damage, or magnitude 6.3+

November 6, 00:52 UT

I think we can call it another F A I L

TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
11/05/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nov 3-4-5 window for significant earthquake influenced by asteroids

Unless otherwise stated, quakes would be "significant" based on being newsworthy, deaths and damage, or magnitude 6.3+

November 6, 00:52 UT

I think we can call it another F A I L

Yes

Make you happy?

timeup
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
11/05/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: QUAKE WATCH: NJ & NYC Area. Small quake indicates instability from Sandy. Nor'easter could trigger larger quake

GLP