Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,262 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,016,913
Pageviews Today: 1,695,745Threads Today: 686Posts Today: 12,207
04:49 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Time speeding up? Until point zero? Are we getting closer?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1906908
United Kingdom
09/05/2012 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation

Are we? Anyone else feeling this? As well as feeling mentally and physically exhausted (but in an usual way) time seems to be passing in larger and larger chunks its wired days are feeling like hours weeks like days months like weeks (maybe slight exaggeration but you know what I mean). A great sense of something is coming? Anyone else?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1906908
United Kingdom
09/05/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Time speeding up? Until point zero? Are we getting closer?
Are we subconsciously aware of something coming, good or bad?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21062803
United States
09/05/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
alien11ufo56charlieratdance
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11211450
United States
09/05/2012 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can only do about 1/10th of what I used to do in a day.....and nothing else has changed. More and more things that I used to do regularly get put off because I don't have the time. Some of my friends say the same thing. Different ages / young & old. Weird.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14779720
United States
Report Abusive Post
Maybe you will wake up one day to a completely different reality that you couldn't remember.. and this all was just some crazy ass nightmare damned

That's what I'm hoping for, but it hasn't happened yet :(
acegotflows

User ID: 19532652
United States
Report Abusive Post
My question is are the celestial bodies (mainly the ones we don't know about) affecting us in such a way as to make this happen? If we aren't told what is really out there could this be part of what is going on?
"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble and those who aren't humble shall tumble to the earth"
TruthAddict
User ID: 1106192
Malta
09/05/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know EXACTLY what you mean friend!—this isn't how life used to feel back in the eighties,or even the early nineties for that matter,for some unknown reason,time IS speeding up.Hey,it's funny that you should be on tonight with this thread;I was just listening to a Clyde Lewis talkshow(he had 'Freeman' on),and a caller said the earth is spining on its axis much faster than in previous decades!!! Hmmmmn...could explain things.

Anyway,5 STARS from me PLUS "pin"!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11211450
United States
09/05/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
My question is are the celestial bodies (mainly the ones we don't know about) affecting us in such a way as to make this happen? If we aren't told what is really out there could this be part of what is going on?
 Quoting: acegotflows

I have also wondered about the cosmos / planets spinning at different speeds or whatever. It is definitely something, though, because I just know how much I used to do, and now cannot stay up on things......
ChalkBodyOutline

User ID: 23180050
United States
09/05/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
What if a time traveler is about to arrive? Im guessing a time machine would work by dam near stopping time for the person traveling. Then at the destination location time would speed up (equal and opposite reaction)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22481746
United Kingdom
09/05/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually time is slowing down.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22002736
United States
09/05/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your ultimate death is coming.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 807862
United Kingdom
09/05/2012 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something is definitely not right, people say its what happens as you get older but that just doesn't fit people regardless of age are saying the same thing the days are just flying past, I'm also having the feeling of great anticipation not sure if it's good or bad sometimes feels good sometimes bad it's odd
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19972412
United Kingdom
09/05/2012 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Are we? Anyone else feeling this? As well as feeling mentally and physically exhausted (but in an usual way) time seems to be passing in larger and larger chunks its wired days are feeling like hours weeks like days months like weeks (maybe slight exaggeration but you know what I mean). A great sense of something is coming? Anyone else?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1906908

Got to agree OP ,, i don't know whats going on but the weeks are going into days or a day,, me and my partner are always looking skywards,,it might be useful to post ages here,, just out of interest,,,thanks 5*
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/05/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something is definitely not right, people say its what happens as you get older but that just doesn't fit people regardless of age are saying the same thing the days are just flying past, I'm also having the feeling of great anticipation not sure if it's good or bad sometimes feels good sometimes bad it's odd
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 807862

Again i agree
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1080525
United States
09/05/2012 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you noticed too how it never really feels like there's a "first of the month" any more? It's like we get to the end of one month and pow! We're already five or six days into the next month.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/05/2012 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you noticed too how it never really feels like there's a "first of the month" any more? It's like we get to the end of one month and pow! We're already five or six days into the next month.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1080525

It's the way our system is set up. Focus on paying bills. That's your whole life. Bills and bills and bills. Must have electronics to stare at in your "free time". No more playgrounds or parks. Stay in your 4 walls. Your kids are expected to stare at their electronics as well. DO NOT let them outside because it will very soon be illegal. Watch television shows- fake reality. This is your life. Stay on the wheel.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2574273
United Kingdom
09/05/2012 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1080525

Exactly I remember when a month would be and feel like a month! Now it feels like 2 weeks! The amount of people now I speak to who say things like "I don't where the time is going" is shocking it's pretty much everyone it never use to be like this, I plan to do something say in 3 months and it's just as if it's that's time already, it's strange
Ragnor
User ID: 20239359
United States
09/05/2012 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have perceived that time is accelerating for quite a while now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17858859
United States
09/05/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know EXACTLY what you mean friend!—this isn't how life used to feel back in the eighties,or even the early nineties for that matter,for some unknown reason,time IS speeding up.Hey,it's funny that you should be on tonight with this thread;I was just listening to a Clyde Lewis talkshow(he had 'Freeman' on),and a caller said the earth is spining on its axis much faster than in previous decades!!! Hmmmmn...could explain things.

Anyway,5 STARS from me PLUS "pin"!
 Quoting: TruthAddict 1106192

wow - it aint hard to please a maltan lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17858859
United States
09/05/2012 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
8 hours at work is still the same STFU
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/05/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17858859

Get back in your box,,,,
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/05/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Get back in your box,,,,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19972412

lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23248611
Japan
09/05/2012 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nika

User ID: 9710611
United States
09/05/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
5 stars and suggest pin OP.

Maybe we are transitioning to a higher dimension?
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1601613
United Kingdom
09/05/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23248611

Time compression, makes a lot of sense
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23018311
United States
09/05/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been feeling more energetic.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/05/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

8 hours at work is 8 hours of work we're not disputing that. It is our sense realisation and feeling of that time we're calling into question
solar2004

User ID: 7581004
Canada
09/05/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
For me some days work is just flying by. (maybe since I have started using kratom) Other days I am lethargic, tired and they day drags by minute by minute. I also listen to a lot of music because it almost automatically puts me in a uplifting mood as I tap my hands or feet sometimes bobbing or moving to the music.

Is time speeding up? No way to tell. We are definitely getting closer to point zero but there are going to be larger changes in shorter gaps leading up to and away from the wave or crests.

This feels very much like a slow DMT trip. We will come out of it with a new found knowledge of sorts but it also maybe temporary. I also think those who have children at the crest have the greatest chance for mutations and could have some special characteristics marking the changing of ages.

The new age will be left to our children we just have to bring them into it (transition) and we lay the ground rules for the future.

Last Edited by solar2004 on 09/05/2012 07:15 PM
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/05/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been feeling more energetic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23018311

Are you getting the feeling of time speeding up though?
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/05/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
For me some days work is just flying by. (maybe since I have started using kratom) Other days I am lethargic, tired and they day drags by minute by minute. I also listen to a lot of music because it almost automatically puts me in a uplifting mood as I tap my hands or feet sometimes bobbing or moving to the music.

Is time speeding up? No way to tell. We are definitely getting closer to point zero but there are going to be larger changes in shorter gaps leading up to and away from the wave or crests.

This feels very much like a slow DMT trip. We will come out of it with a new found knowledge of sorts but it also maybe temporary. I also think those who have children at the crest have the greatest chance for mutations and could have some special characteristics marking the changing of ages.

The new age will be left to our children we just have to bring them into it (transition) and we lay the ground rules for the future.
 Quoting: solar2004

I to am feeling peaks and troughs energetic some days and lethargic others but not in the conventional sense when I feel lethargic its only in a mental sense and the same when I'm feeling energetic, almost as if my mind is completely separate from my body, however the feeling of time speeding up is a constant
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634447
United States
09/05/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
its already september...

GLP