Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,248 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 633,282
Pageviews Today: 1,026,984Threads Today: 412Posts Today: 6,881
10:45 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

THE BLACK SUN UNVEILED and the Birthday Child of December 21, 23 , 2012..

HEYLEL

User ID: 15777966
United States
09/08/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE BLACK SUN UNVEILED and the Birthday Child of December 21, 23 , 2012..
T Ceti, Yes, were in the Judgement day right now. the Second Resurrection. Our world is a stage show awaiting us to form substance out of chaos and to bring down our Ibbur into our Merkava..
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

Yes, and we are connecting on the internet via the golden thread of time. The GLP is one of these conduits that we need to change from CHAO to ORDO. I have a feeling that this website, yours and mine will play a huge part in the judgement and ressurection yoda
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
Mnemosyne/Zeus

User ID: 1492096
United States
09/08/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
PrimitiveCell

:muralboy:
 Quoting: Mnemosyne/Zeus

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
 Quoting: 1 Corinthians 15:51-55

Ultima VIII - Meeting Lithos

[link to www.youtube.com]

Now back to your regularly scheduled program of your brotherhood.

Last Edited by Metanoia on 09/08/2012 01:26 PM
The term derives from the Ancient Greek words, meta, meaning beyond or after, and noia, meaning perception or understanding or mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20546477
Canada
09/08/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
judge who has not walked in the judged shoes?

:NBB:
Mnemosyne/Zeus

United States
09/08/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
PrimitiveCell

:muralboy:

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
 Quoting: 1 Corinthians 15:51-55

Ultima VIII - Meeting Lithos

Now back to your regularly scheduled program of your brotherhood.

Tori amos -Carbon - Scarlet Walks

‘Cause you know us chicks are just filled with bat guano ;)
The term derives from the Ancient Greek words, meta, meaning beyond or after, and noia, meaning perception or understanding or mind.
waterman

User ID: 21082139
United States
09/08/2012 01:30 PM

Report Abusive Post

How do you think it was initially passed down thru persecution? It was down thru oral tradition, and memorization of symbols. Do you know history? The Library of Alexandria was burned down. The Second Temple of Solomon was destroyed and the utensils stolen, Christians were thrown to the lions and the Church of Rome forbid esoteric study and images were hid on Tarot and playing cards.

Of course we teach and re tell the lost arts. We have a window of opportunity to share now cause perhaps it will all be persecuted again or we will rise up and establish the true Esoteric Church...

We are blessed to live in these times of freedom.

What Do The Skies See | Agora | Dario Marianelli

The Skies Do Not Fall | Agora | Dario Marianelli

Go into what the skies saw with the burning of consciousness.

Two Hundred Thousand Books | Agora | Dario Marianelli

Come back from really listening to what was razed, Apollo, and say this again, "Christians were thrown to the lions” with a straight face.

And, in those days, there appeared in Alexandria a female philosopher, a pagan named Hypatia, and she was devoted at all times to magic, astrolabes, and instruments of music, and she beguiled many people through Satanic wiles . . . A multitude of believers in God arose under the guidance of Peter the Magistrate . . . and they proceeded to seek for the pagan woman who had beguiled the people of the city and the Prefect through her enchantments. And when they learnt the place where she was, they proceeded to her and found her . . . they dragged her along till they brought her to the great church, named Caesareum. Now this was in the days of the fast. And they tore off her clothing and dragged her . . . through the streets of the city till she died. And they carried her to a place named Cinaron, and they burned her body with fire.
 Quoting: John of Nikiû (7th century)

Was this the version of history you were taught, Apollo?

It sounds like the two witnesses to me

:Home Acadien: :Mikma:
 Quoting: Nice Boötes Billy

The two witnesses will be a Moses and Aaron type just as the jewish people had Moses and Aaron the Christians will have a Moses and Aaron...GOD always raises up a deliverer in a time of trouble...and a time of trouble is coming like the world has never seen
-Heed the warning or endure the mourning
Favor ain't fair
HEYLEL

United States
09/08/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

can one who has not walked in the judged shoes truly judge their peers with divine morality and equal justice or would this be an oppressive judge who cannot relate with those who he is judging thus making him an unjust judge (a tyrant) by default?

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 09/08/2012 01:51 PM
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
Canada
09/08/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

can one who has not walked in the judges shoes truly judge their peers with divine morality and equal justice or would this be an oppressive judge who cannot relate with those who he is judging thus making him an unjust judge (a tyrant) by default?
 Quoting: HEYLEL

Thats why I'm shoeless Joey
Anonymous Coward
Canada
09/08/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

What Do The Skies See | Agora | Dario Marianelli

The Skies Do Not Fall | Agora | Dario Marianelli

Go into what the skies saw with the burning of consciousness.

Two Hundred Thousand Books | Agora | Dario Marianelli

Come back from really listening to what was razed, Apollo, and say this again, "Christians were thrown to the lions” with a straight face.

And, in those days, there appeared in Alexandria a female philosopher, a pagan named Hypatia, and she was devoted at all times to magic, astrolabes, and instruments of music, and she beguiled many people through Satanic wiles . . . A multitude of believers in God arose under the guidance of Peter the Magistrate . . . and they proceeded to seek for the pagan woman who had beguiled the people of the city and the Prefect through her enchantments. And when they learnt the place where she was, they proceeded to her and found her . . . they dragged her along till they brought her to the great church, named Caesareum. Now this was in the days of the fast. And they tore off her clothing and dragged her . . . through the streets of the city till she died. And they carried her to a place named Cinaron, and they burned her body with fire.
 Quoting: John of Nikiû (7th century)

The two witnesses will be a Moses and Aaron type just as the jewish people had Moses and Aaron the Christians will have a Moses and Aaron...GOD always raises up a deliverer in a time of trouble...and a time of trouble is coming like the world has never seen
 Quoting: waterman

it takes 2 and where is my Sammich?
Mnemosyne/Zeus

United States
09/08/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: waterman

it takes 2 and where is my Sammich?

Poof. You’re a sandwich.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
09/08/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

can one who has not walked in the judges shoes truly judge their peers with divine morality and equal justice or would this be an oppressive judge who cannot relate with those who he is judging thus making him an unjust judge (a tyrant) by default?

Mnemosyne/Zeus

United States
09/08/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very nice. Very nice time for youtube embed malfunction. Very funny!
HEYLEL

United States
09/08/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

and why I AM the man of sin with scars, tattoos and no pain, no gain written in blood on my stomach ;)

nice to Boötes you shoeless Joey!
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
Canada
09/08/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have evolved into someting better

hf
Rayrayz

User ID: 951476
United States
09/08/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why so angry ?

I'm not angry...at all. What of my postings has led you to believe I'm "angry".

Why so Political ? Seems like youre seething with anger inside at enemies you claim to see and know but yet not. You know what I mean? too much Texxe Marrs or David Dicke...

oh, ok bro. You want me to get into the domination of a specific ethnic group of banking, media, education and government? I can. I mean it's not even an argument anymore. In fact, there are some Jewish intellectuals pleading with "Jewish leadership" to stop denying the facts about Jewish power because it makes all jewish people look like liars.

Im a lowly Mystic Astrologer who uses my faith to drown out this crazy world...Sure, theres corruption from top to bottom . Corruption can happen within Governments all the way down to the Trailer Park, Its called Humanity. Ten Percent of humans are psycho paths, or sociopaths. Thats a no brainer.

ok, good start. You study mystic astrology like I study geopolitics, history and how the real world works. From your perspective, I could see how you would think the Jewish elite are awesome and want the best for the beasts in the field(actual description of non jewish people from the Talmud)

Stop believing in the bogeyman and stop having heebie jeebies, Sure the bankers in America are rich with Golden Parachutes and were in a economic crisis, but youre still better off then the slums of India or the Shanty towns of Nigeria. We have so much to be thankful for.

You are speaking from a point of view lacking in any knowledge of this subject. Jewish people do really own and control 95% of world banking. They really do control the media and universities. Case closed. Even Jewish shills don't dispute these facts. Please ask me for evidence and debate me on this topic.

Jewish teachings really do view all non jewish people as Cattle to be used immorally for their own purposes....It's in the Talmud.

They do indeed say a kol Nodre prayer which absolves them of any wrong doings against gentiles. Yes, this completely fucked up religion is indeed in control of our government, prints our money, force feeds us our "opinions" etc.

If some Bogeymen Zionists rule America, youre sure living the good life ! Even the Jewish people are being killed in Bulgaria (a Catholic Orthodox nation) and the Israeli Gov is blaming Islamic Republic, when a bus bomb exploded last month..Everyone hates eachother...

Stop the hate. Look up to the stars ! Were only one planet earth...

Again please debate me on this subject of Zionist control of the United States and Western Europe. I would love it.

This isn't about hate, It's about love of truth and freedom. The one group that holds that back is your masters...The Jewish elite.

How about you stop your hate on gentiles? Stop working for a group of people that want to see the destruction of your fellow countrymen? You are the opposite of a patriot AI. You are a traitor and sleazy huckster in every sense of the word.
 Quoting: Rayrayz

Ok, Ok, so the Nigerian Administration is actually Jewish ? I didnt know that, And the Caste System of India is Jewish too?

And the Chinese Government were Jewish people all along? And

The Jewish people must be in the Mexican Drug Lords and and also behind all the chaos and Revolution in Syria too. President Assad is a Jew youre saying?

In the Upcoming election, who do I vote for? President Obama must be a Jew and so is Romney, Hes not a Mormon, he must be a Jew as well...

Oh wow. Im really understanding now, Thank you..

I guess while were at it, Benny Hinn is a Jew and so is Jack Van Impe.
Kim Jong Un must be a Jew as well...

I also might have a Jew under my bed...

Ok, Ok, so the Nigerian Administration is actually Jewish ? I didnt know that, And the Caste System of India is Jewish too?

Yeah the Nigerians are running the world banking and geopolitical scene...Big time players those Nigerians.
norespect
India is indeed heavily influenced and run by the world Jewish crime network via Britain(Rothschilds) They are a great low wage resource for the cartel.

lol...Are you serious? The Communist Chinese government was completely set up Jewish interests.

[link to www.stumbleupon.com]
Israel Epstein, second from right in front, standing in front of Mao. He later became the minister of appropriations, an extremely powerful position in a practically cashless era. To the right of him is another Jew, also under cover as a journalist

Mao in a high-level meeting with several jewish people [Frank Coe, Israel Epstein, Elsie Fairfax-Cholmely, and Solomon Adler]

Mao with Sidney Rittenberg. Wikipedia claims he "observed" the upper levels of Chinese leadership:
Sidney Rittenberg (August 14, 1921; Chinese name: Lǐ Dūnbái 李敦白) is an American interpreter and scholar who lived in China from 1944 to 1979. He worked closely with People's Republic of China (PRC) founder Mao Zedong, military leader Zhu De, statesman Zhou Enlai, and other leaders of the Communist party during the war, and was with these central Communist leaders at Yan'an. He witnessed first-hand much of what occurred at upper levels of the CCP and knew many of its leaders personally. He was the first American citizen to join the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

Rittenberg's connections and experience have enabled him to run a successful consultancy business representing some of the world’s biggest brands, such as Intel, Levi Strauss, Microsoft, Hughes Aircraft and Teledesic.

1. Foreign nationals are not allowed to be naturalized as Chinese citizens. How did these jewish people magically do it?

2. Rittenberg's "consultancy business" is in fact one of the largest, or largest, advertising agencies in the world. Was he the actual Chinese minister of propaganda?
A note about Mao: He was picked up to play puppet leader with resourced funneled through Yale University (whose symbol has Hebrew on it), in a Skull and Bones type scheme. The location was Yali Highschool in Changsha, Hunan Province - a branch of Yale. Mao was a disturbed young man - a completely controllable, blackmailable puppet for their purposes.

"Rewi Alley," the man who organized communes in China before Chinese even knew they were to be ruled by Jewish communists (in the 1920's, well before 1949)

George Sokolsky, Jewish columnist for Hearst appointed to stop Joseph McCarthy's housecleaning

Robert Lawrence Kuhn [1], another Jewish investment banker "consultant" to the CCP

Robert Lawrence Kuhn seen talking about who the new Chinese president will be, while Chinese have no clue about it

From a Chinese article on the Jewish birthday party:

Three CPPCC [politburo] members with foreign origins celebrated their 90th birthday together at Jingfeng Hotel, one of the hotels in Beijing appointed for the NPC and CPPCC sessions, on March 8. Israel Epstein, Sidney Shapiro (Sha Boli) and Chen Bidi were born in Poland, the United States and Canada respectively, and they obtained Chinese nationality in 1957 and 1963. As experts who have long been working in the field of foreign publicity, they witnessed China's revolution and socialist modernization drive.

Virginius Frank Coe, Jewish operative in China. From wikipedia: Blacklisted...Coe sought work abroad, eventually finding...the People's Republic of China, where he joined a circle of expatriates working with the government. In 1962, he was joined by Solomon Adler in the circle. Coe participated in Mao's Great Leap Forward, a plan for the rapid industrialization and modernization of China. His works include articles justifying the Rectification campaign.

SLAM DUNK

The Jewish people must be in the Mexican Drug Lords and and also behind all the chaos and Revolution in Syria too. President Assad is a Jew youre saying?(cheap Jewish shill deception there...You are now officially on the watch list Shlomo.

Yeah the Jewish mafia aka the "Russian Mafia" is heavily involved in drug trafficking and the violence and poverty that is a result of it.

UNCOVERING THE RUSSIAN JEWISH MAFIA WILL GET YOU KILLED

The major figure in uncovering the Russian Jewish Mafia in America was a journalist named Robert I. Friedman who died in 2002 at the age of 51 from a so-called “tropical disease.”

In his book, Red Mafiya: How the Russian Mob Has Invaded America, Friedman interviewed major underground Russian Jewish figures and uncovered their criminal activities in the USA.

After Friedman’s book was published, Russian Jewish Mafia leaders put a bounty on his head for $100,000. The Russian Jewish Mafia knows that it can murder with impunity given their working relationship with European and American intelligence agencies. Even the FBI in America keeps no files on the activities of the Russian Jewish Mafia.

In fact, the FBI, according to Friedman, is loathe to go after Russian Jewish mafia figures because of intense pressure, (and $$$ to key officials), from the Anti Defamation League (ADL). The ADL persuaded the FBI to call off investigations saying that it would “foster anti-Semitism” and bias Americans against genuine “Soviet-refugees.”

link banned here...hmmmm

SLAM DUNK

Have you ever heard of "Life is a stage" or "ORDO AB CHAO or even the "Ends Justifies the Means?" Rayrayz?

Just FYI dude, you have taken the Jew propaganda, hook, line and sinker. Hence, you are what I cal fawken Mind Controlled sheople acting like a crazy wanna be goat as you run off the cliff with the other billions of sheep.

All I see when you write and reply to AI is baaaaa, baaa. baa. Yet, the wool has so grown over your eyes you cannot even see the past the mind control you have sold your soul to.

Show me what I have claimed is propaganda or not true?

You can't. So you are just going to through a hissy fit because you have a faulty world view that can't stand the test against facts.

Mind controlled sheep eh? This coming from a guy that literally lives in a fantasy world and thinks he is the second coming of Christ?

You are too cartoonish of a character to take seriously.

Weak and miserable attempt...and the Queen song at the end of your post is gayer than aids.
Rayrayz

United States
09/08/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, the factories are being shipped overseas by the money printers bro...Your heroes.cheercheercheercheer

Hey, It's your right to practice your religious beliefs. I'm not against that.

I'm against your typical Jewish smear tactics of accusing me of chasing boogeymen...when I have clearly showed you evidence to support my claims.

You on the other hand have resorted to cheap ADL tactics and framing me as some kind of "hater".

Totally unacceptable amigo.

I'm willing to move on and agree to disagree because your threads are at times enlightening and you put alot of work into them.

I couldnt sleep and had to take one last look and hence my long response

Im not a conspiracy theorist , its a religion unto itself.

You worship fear and anger, I do not

No matter what huge gross injustice is taking place up high, theres a equally huge gross injustice across the street from you. Theres probaly some pervert freak stalking ones wife. I once chased down two guys that were scoping out little girls..and the cops caught up to one of their asses

Thats what I asked about whats your point?

You dont know until youre there, Anyone one thing youre accusing of could be false unless youre a authentic insider. Lots of people make up stories to sell their books under conspiracy. Now you see if people all stuck with writing fiction, and do some Dan Brown style its more fun ! People just dont think their with heads..

Power can indeed can corrupt ones soul. I dont argue with that, but so can poverty .

Thanks for the compliments, I read the symbols in old dusty books rather than all your banned links, Im sorry Im not that exciting but thats how I roll for now.

You're not a conspiracy theorist because you have been relatively wealthy and into Freemasonry(and before that a Christian Minister) for most of your adult life.

Did you even entertain the idea of conspiracies when you were a kid?

Doesn't seem like your nature.

Have you ever went to his website fool? It says in big letters "WE ARE THE CONSPIRACY"

Most everything in our lives is a conspiracy and the only truth is inside of us and what we decide to share with our brothers and sisters.

Yeah Dipshit, I have been to his site. So what?

No idiot, "the only truth is inside of us" is not possible when you are living in a delusion reality like yourself.

When you decide to share "truths" that are obvious and blatant lies, I'm going to call you out on it. So get used to it Shlomo.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 22178080
United States
09/08/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

roflmao.the 2 witnesses are your body/temple and your brain/kingdom of your adult life before you build the 3rd temple/body and 3rd kingdom/brain of the goddess and god making you a creator...I'll say this slowly>.............the ............................kingdom..........................​.........of..............................................god.​...........................................is................​.........................within..........................you.​........what part of the entire kingdom of god is inside each individual, does anyone not get? when they say Jesus is here or over there do not believe them ,because Jesus is inside everyone as humility and the god gland, the pineal gland before you become the creator within themselves..........once again, where are all the remains of the people that go along with all these stories? where is the Caesars remains,all the holy popes remains,the kings and queens of each kingdoms remains?if the stories are so important,shouldn't they have any physical evidence the people existed...and where are the mass burial grave sites for the billions of people that existed throughout there so called hundreds and thousands of year reigns?
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

They have been hidden and some lost over time. Sacred burial sites are and were some of the best kept and most guarded secrets.

Just as there are many Scottish, Irish and Norwegian Kings born in Iona bro. Are you saying that they did not exist?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15777966
...I'm saying we got these so called history's without all the evidence of the masses that go with these so called leaders..here's another an example of fuked up history, it would be arrowheads and the Indians...you ever try shooting one of those arrows through deer hide or buffalo hide unless your standing right next to the animal? and it takes perfectly straight arrow shafts for arrows to fly straight..try shooting a primitive arrow from a bent tree at any distance into an animal's tough hide and see what happens..
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/08/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
That was my post above. My computer is acting funny like I have every National Security agency tracking my keys, eyes and everything I do, lol, but not.....
the computer in front of you is reading your brain patterns of your 5 senses with frequencies..feel free to flip off the 2 way screen too like thisflip..
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Rayrayz

United States
09/08/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Jewish people must be in the Mexican Drug Lords and and also behind all the chaos and Revolution in Syria too. President Assad is a Jew youre saying?

In the Upcoming election, who do I vote for? President Obama must be a Jew and so is Romney, Hes not a Mormon, he must be a Jew as well...

Oh wow. Im really understanding now, Thank you..

I guess while were at it, Benny Hinn is a Jew and so is Jack Van Impe.
Kim Jong Un must be a Jew as well...

I also might have a Jew under my bed...

Yeah the Nigerians are running the world banking and geopolitical scene...Big time players those Nigerians.
norespect
India is indeed heavily influenced and run by the world Jewish crime network via Britain(Rothschilds) They are a great low wage resource for the cartel.

lol...Are you serious? The Communist Chinese government was completely set up Jewish interests.

Israel Epstein, second from right in front, standing in front of Mao. He later became the minister of appropriations, an extremely powerful position in a practically cashless era. To the right of him is another Jew, also under cover as a journalist

Mao in a high-level meeting with several jewish people [Frank Coe, Israel Epstein, Elsie Fairfax-Cholmely, and Solomon Adler]

Mao with Sidney Rittenberg. Wikipedia claims he "observed" the upper levels of Chinese leadership:
Sidney Rittenberg (August 14, 1921; Chinese name: Lǐ Dūnbái 李敦白) is an American interpreter and scholar who lived in China from 1944 to 1979. He worked closely with People's Republic of China (PRC) founder Mao Zedong, military leader Zhu De, statesman Zhou Enlai, and other leaders of the Communist party during the war, and was with these central Communist leaders at Yan'an. He witnessed first-hand much of what occurred at upper levels of the CCP and knew many of its leaders personally. He was the first American citizen to join the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

Rittenberg's connections and experience have enabled him to run a successful consultancy business representing some of the world’s biggest brands, such as Intel, Levi Strauss, Microsoft, Hughes Aircraft and Teledesic.

1. Foreign nationals are not allowed to be naturalized as Chinese citizens. How did these jewish people magically do it?

2. Rittenberg's "consultancy business" is in fact one of the largest, or largest, advertising agencies in the world. Was he the actual Chinese minister of propaganda?
A note about Mao: He was picked up to play puppet leader with resourced funneled through Yale University (whose symbol has Hebrew on it), in a Skull and Bones type scheme. The location was Yali Highschool in Changsha, Hunan Province - a branch of Yale. Mao was a disturbed young man - a completely controllable, blackmailable puppet for their purposes.

"Rewi Alley," the man who organized communes in China before Chinese even knew they were to be ruled by Jewish communists (in the 1920's, well before 1949)

George Sokolsky, Jewish columnist for Hearst appointed to stop Joseph McCarthy's housecleaning

Robert Lawrence Kuhn [1], another Jewish investment banker "consultant" to the CCP

Robert Lawrence Kuhn seen talking about who the new Chinese president will be, while Chinese have no clue about it

Three CPPCC [politburo] members with foreign origins celebrated their 90th birthday together at Jingfeng Hotel, one of the hotels in Beijing appointed for the NPC and CPPCC sessions, on March 8. Israel Epstein, Sidney Shapiro (Sha Boli) and Chen Bidi were born in Poland, the United States and Canada respectively, and they obtained Chinese nationality in 1957 and 1963. As experts who have long been working in the field of foreign publicity, they witnessed China's revolution and socialist modernization drive.

Virginius Frank Coe, Jewish operative in China. From wikipedia: Blacklisted...Coe sought work abroad, eventually finding...the People's Republic of China, where he joined a circle of expatriates working with the government. In 1962, he was joined by Solomon Adler in the circle. Coe participated in Mao's Great Leap Forward, a plan for the rapid industrialization and modernization of China. His works include articles justifying the Rectification campaign.

SLAM DUNK

The Jewish people must be in the Mexican Drug Lords and and also behind all the chaos and Revolution in Syria too. President Assad is a Jew youre saying?(cheap Jewish shill deception there...You are now officially on the watch list Shlomo.

Yeah the Jewish mafia aka the "Russian Mafia" is heavily involved in drug trafficking and the violence and poverty that is a result of it.

The major figure in uncovering the Russian Jewish Mafia in America was a journalist named Robert I. Friedman who died in 2002 at the age of 51 from a so-called “tropical disease.”

In his book, Red Mafiya: How the Russian Mob Has Invaded America, Friedman interviewed major underground Russian Jewish figures and uncovered their criminal activities in the USA.

After Friedman’s book was published, Russian Jewish Mafia leaders put a bounty on his head for $100,000. The Russian Jewish Mafia knows that it can murder with impunity given their working relationship with European and American intelligence agencies. Even the FBI in America keeps no files on the activities of the Russian Jewish Mafia.

In fact, the FBI, according to Friedman, is loathe to go after Russian Jewish mafia figures because of intense pressure, (and $$$ to key officials), from the Anti Defamation League (ADL). The ADL persuaded the FBI to call off investigations saying that it would “foster anti-Semitism” and bias Americans against genuine “Soviet-refugees.”

link banned here...hmmmm

SLAM DUNK

Have you ever heard of "Life is a stage" or "ORDO AB CHAO or even the "Ends Justifies the Means?" Rayrayz?

Just FYI dude, you have taken the Jew propaganda, hook, line and sinker. Hence, you are what I cal fawken Mind Controlled sheople acting like a crazy wanna be goat as you run off the cliff with the other billions of sheep.

All I see when you write and reply to AI is baaaaa, baaa. baa. Yet, the wool has so grown over your eyes you cannot even see the past the mind control you have sold your soul to.

Good answer Bro ! Yes, it seems Ray is stuck in Platos cave.. Its like a double theatre. You have on one theatre watching Snooki and Kardashian and Jersey Shore, while in the next Theatre its horror movies. Ray is stuck watching horror movies.
When you step out of Platos cave you realize the Orderliness and divine planning and the beauty of natural law within harmony and truth..

No, not watching any movies or television. Reading and absorbing real undeniable facts about the REAL world. Which you and Halel can't dispute.

Not "stuck" anywhere. You seem to be stuck cheer leading and working for the money printers though.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/08/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
T Ceti, Yes, were in the Judgement day right now. the Second Resurrection. Our world is a stage show awaiting us to form substance out of chaos and to bring down our Ibbur into our Merkava..
...that's a funny way of saying to deal with mind control frequencies...whats matter Apollo,national security got your tongue? you do know changing your signature nullifies any contract you might have with the govt..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/08/2012 03:16 PM
Anonymous Coward
Canada
09/08/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
...that's a funny way of saying to deal with mind control frequencies...

Tweak the Stemi

rockon
Rayrayz

United States
09/08/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, the factories are being shipped overseas by the money printers bro...Your heroes.cheercheercheercheer

Hey, It's your right to practice your religious beliefs. I'm not against that.

I'm against your typical Jewish smear tactics of accusing me of chasing boogeymen...when I have clearly showed you evidence to support my claims.

You on the other hand have resorted to cheap ADL tactics and framing me as some kind of "hater".

Totally unacceptable amigo.

I'm willing to move on and agree to disagree because your threads are at times enlightening and you put alot of work into them.

I couldnt sleep and had to take one last look and hence my long response

Im not a conspiracy theorist , its a religion unto itself.

You worship fear and anger, I do not

No matter what huge gross injustice is taking place up high, theres a equally huge gross injustice across the street from you. Theres probaly some pervert freak stalking ones wife. I once chased down two guys that were scoping out little girls..and the cops caught up to one of their asses

Thats what I asked about whats your point?

You dont know until youre there, Anyone one thing youre accusing of could be false unless youre a authentic insider. Lots of people make up stories to sell their books under conspiracy. Now you see if people all stuck with writing fiction, and do some Dan Brown style its more fun ! People just dont think their with heads..

Power can indeed can corrupt ones soul. I dont argue with that, but so can poverty .

Thanks for the compliments, I read the symbols in old dusty books rather than all your banned links, Im sorry Im not that exciting but thats how I roll for now.

You're not a conspiracy theorist because you have been relatively wealthy and into Freemasonry(and before that a Christian Minister) for most of your adult life.

Did you even entertain the idea of conspiracies when you were a kid?

Doesn't seem like your nature.

Have you ever went to his website fool? It says in big letters "WE ARE THE CONSPIRACY"

Most everything in our lives is a conspiracy and the only truth is inside of us and what we decide to share with our brothers and sisters.

"Im not a conspiracy theorist"

-AI
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/08/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Tweak the Stemi

rockon
 Quoting: Shoeless Joey
...there's no such thing as a stimoceiver and A.I. response to make the world around such a person dance and sing,lol..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/08/2012 03:21 PM
Anonymous Coward
Canada
09/08/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Tweak the Stemi

rockon
 Quoting: Shoeless Joey
...there's no such thing as a stimoceiver and A.I. response to make the world around dance and sing,lol..

Same old song and dance

5a
Mnemosyne/Zeus

United States
09/08/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
That was my post above. My computer is acting funny like I have every National Security agency tracking my keys, eyes and everything I do, lol, but not.....
the computer in front of you is reading your brain patterns of your 5 senses with frequencies..feel free to flip off the 2 way screen too like thisflip..

I normally just give it a thoughtful brush of a touch. As it seems to work for my sake of argument more than not. Just give it a big old sloppy, Ceti. Try something different ;)
Rayrayz

United States
09/08/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

norespect

SLAM DUNK

link banned here...hmmmm

SLAM DUNK

Good answer Bro ! Yes, it seems Ray is stuck in Platos cave.. Its like a double theatre. You have on one theatre watching Snooki and Kardashian and Jersey Shore, while in the next Theatre its horror movies. Ray is stuck watching horror movies.
When you step out of Platos cave you realize the Orderliness and divine planning and the beauty of natural law within harmony and truth..

Thanks Brother and let me please add in Ray's defense that I have been guilty of his same fear and loathing in USA and evil banker land as well. Once in a while I fall back on my old bad habits, but not so much anymore. What I realized is that when I get angry at the "ILLUSION" I AM feeding it my energy and thus losing power.

It's like DUH! How stupid can I be to not see that?

Now, I more use that energy to create on my websites that actually hurt "the game" and expose it to millions of people. Personally, I know this is more productive than getting angry at "the show" and or "players."

And remember you can still throw tomatoes and shoes at the "players and actors" because that is what they are there for ;)

Mnemosyne/Zeus

United States
09/08/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gorgeous song though, Heylel. I do know it as a peace as well.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23403888
United States
09/08/2012 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will you explain in deeper knowledge than what can be pulled off internet what the Zero Degree Aries Point means?

~~Meditation for you - also feel Cayce might be relevant~~

Moon 0 Aires -
A lingering feeling that the Moon was involved in the death of Mars by trickery.
There was the fire of anger born from betrayal at the beginning, and now this burning is a kind of second sight, an ability to recognize patterns invisible to the rational mind.
Emotions are a language and a music and a transport to the past.
A fierce determination to set things right.
An army of one.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/08/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
its amazing how secret societies can create a bunch of ruins and write bullshit history stories to go with them with a few hundred bodies set up to try to fool the finders of them that a vast civilization once thrived there...unless all the past great civilizations were cannibals and ate all of their dead..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/08/2012 05:51 PM
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/08/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, and we are connecting on the internet via the golden thread of time. The GLP is one of these conduits that we need to change from CHAO to ORDO. I have a feeling that this website, yours and mine will play a huge part in the judgement and ressurection yoda
8-12 months on the manna and god diet will bring anyone back to life..
Rayrayz

United States
09/08/2012 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just to be clear...

I know AI is a nice man. He's very well read in esoteric/occult practices.

I just disagree with his undying loyalty to the Zionist Jewish agenda...but that's fine, I don't hate the guy.

GLP