Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,804 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 57,275
Pageviews Today: 110,106Threads Today: 48Posts Today: 812
01:29 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

THE BLACK SUN UNVEILED and the Birthday Child of December 21, 23 , 2012..

Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
09/11/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE BLACK SUN UNVEILED and the Birthday Child of December 21, 23 , 2012..
This one is for the Surfing Templar...

unclemikey-241
unclemikey-242

Checkerboard is the 'Sea of Common People'. "The One" rises out from it.

unclemikey-197
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
09/11/2012 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
In December 23, 2007,
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

That was near the time my girlfriend had a miscarriage. That would have been my first and only child.

verysad
ThereIsNoEye

User ID: 14434016
United States
09/11/2012 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Secprom
 Quoting: TTX8K82

Anyone know the artist?
ThereIsNoEye

User ID: 14434016
United States
09/11/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm asking because it looks eerily similar to the paintings a Facebook friend.
Ford44

User ID: 8064176
United States
09/12/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could someone post a large picture of the middle part of the painting? I would like to explore it's mysteries and try to decode it's riddles.

[link to www.helpfreetheearth.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14392840
United States
09/12/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could someone post a large picture of the middle part of the painting? I would like to explore it's mysteries and try to decode it's riddles.

Quoting: Ford44

Hi Friend ! Yes, I can, You mean the burning bush and the pyramid and lady and cube? or the boy?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/12/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
In December 23, 2007,

That was near the time my girlfriend had a miscarriage. That would have been my first and only child.

verysad
 Quoting: Uncle Mikey

Im sorry to hear that Uncle Mikey, ..verysad
Ford44

United States
09/12/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hi Friend ! Yes, I can, You mean the burning bush and the pyramid and lady and cube? or the boy?

It's good to see you back Apollo. I was thinking about exploring the middle painting, the one with the circle of naked people in the sky.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/12/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's good to see you back Apollo. I was thinking about exploring the middle painting, the one with the circle of naked people in the sky.

Oh, that one, yes, I can do that....hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23678837
United States
09/12/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
You speak as if you know alot, but really you know nothing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22348417

that was a mouthful however

spot on

; )
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/12/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Friend, I got it but still waiting for it to be approved..
Ford44

United States
09/12/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Approved by whom?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/12/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

:unclemikey-241:
:unclemikey-242:

:unclemikey-197:

Cain isn't of the bloodline of Adam

misnomer in full
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/12/2012 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Approved by whom?

care to hazard a guess?
Ford44

United States
09/13/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
No, It would be rude of me to speculate. If it was rude of me to ask, my apologies.

However, I am curious about the claim that Cain is not of the bloodline of Adam. I have always found that story fascinating in that there is obviously more to it than we are being led to believe.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 23699412
United States
09/13/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
why do people always speak of silly bloodlines? last time i checked,we were all filled with the spirit of the creator but many have fallen asleep and forgotten that...as the shell is an illusion of who we are...we are filled with the spirit of the creator ,that makes us the creator existing before creation and not bound by creation...and since the creator is everywhere in the universe,we dont have one place of origin for our origin is the creator...i haven't forgotten that, after all these incarnations into temporary shells to learn from the creation...for its written by the creator," the spirit holds the body up,the body does not hold the spirit up...therefore we are spirit and not the illusion of a body that defines us"...wake up you poor souls bound by time and space and shake off the soul and remember the spirit which is timeless and boundless for the shell is only an ark on the journey to new lands and more learning...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 146056
United Kingdom
09/13/2012 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
thats not a black sun

its an eclipse of our sun by the moon
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/13/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
thats not a black sun

its an eclipse of our sun by the moon
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 146056
...does it matter, as its only an illusion of the creation when everyone's spirit existed before creation?
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
aether

User ID: 22367360
United Kingdom
09/13/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
its amazing how secret societies can create a bunch of ruins and write bullshit history stories to go with them with a few hundred bodies set up to try to fool the finders of them that a vast civilization once thrived there...unless all the past great civilizations were cannibals and ate all of their dead..
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

There were more mounds in Wisconsin than in any other region of North America. At one time, Wisconsin had between 15,000 and 20,000 mounds. Now only approximately 4,000 remain and with the amount of highway and new home construction going on the remaining mounds are being drastically reduced.
 Quoting: observation

[link to www.burlingtonnews.net]

The varying cultures collectively called Mound Builders were prehistoric inhabitants of North America who, during a 5,000-year period, constructed various styles of earthen mounds for religious and ceremonial, burial, and elite residential purposes. These included the Pre-Columbian cultures of the Archaic period; Woodland period (Adena and Hopewell cultures); and Mississippian period; dating from roughly 3400 BCE to the 16th century CE, and living in regions of the Great Lakes, the Ohio River valley, and the Mississippi River valley and its tributaries. Beginning with the construction of Watson Brake about 3400 BCE in present-day Louisiana, nomadic indigenous peoples started building earthwork mounds in North America nearly 1000 years before the pyramids were constructed in Egypt.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

a global hoax of recent design involving moving millions of tons of earth, not stone, arranged in layers, by design , which you can visit today , in every state in america

who did that hoax ?
 Quoting: aether
...still where are are those reproducing dead people throughout the centuries? wheres the kings and queens and other famous rulers,it like ufo's landed and took most away..abduct..besides do you think the Romans are gonna admit to the great slaughter of the america's using their armor and steel weapons against the native population...it made wounded knee look like a cake walk,ask the Vatican,they know,they are the Romans..

your point is valid
we do possess structures of scale on mass all over our globe and we do not possess the amount of dead people in and around those structures to support the only way we have imagined their construction
because the only way we could until very recently replicate their construction on such scale and complexity with our technology is with the support of huge manual labor

when we transported our imagination backwards imaging the same thing without our current technology we were forced to know there must have existed even more people to carry out the task

today in our 21st century we see differently because we have discovered for ourselves the structure and function of our environment (universe)
we now see that applying our knowing today to what could have been known in our past, forming earth/stone etc. into structure of design is not labor intensive as we once believed it must have been

Last Edited by aether on 09/13/2012 08:53 AM
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/13/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
its amazing how secret societies can create a bunch of ruins and write bullshit history stories to go with them with a few hundred bodies set up to try to fool the finders of them that a vast civilization once thrived there...unless all the past great civilizations were cannibals and ate all of their dead..

There were more mounds in Wisconsin than in any other region of North America. At one time, Wisconsin had between 15,000 and 20,000 mounds. Now only approximately 4,000 remain and with the amount of highway and new home construction going on the remaining mounds are being drastically reduced.

[link to www.burlingtonnews.net]

The varying cultures collectively called Mound Builders were prehistoric inhabitants of North America who, during a 5,000-year period, constructed various styles of earthen mounds for religious and ceremonial, burial, and elite residential purposes. These included the Pre-Columbian cultures of the Archaic period; Woodland period (Adena and Hopewell cultures); and Mississippian period; dating from roughly 3400 BCE to the 16th century CE, and living in regions of the Great Lakes, the Ohio River valley, and the Mississippi River valley and its tributaries. Beginning with the construction of Watson Brake about 3400 BCE in present-day Louisiana, nomadic indigenous peoples started building earthwork mounds in North America nearly 1000 years before the pyramids were constructed in Egypt.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

a global hoax of recent design involving moving millions of tons of earth, not stone, arranged in layers, by design , which you can visit today , in every state in america

who did that hoax ?
...still where are are those reproducing dead people throughout the centuries? wheres the kings and queens and other famous rulers,it like ufo's landed and took most away..abduct..besides do you think the Romans are gonna admit to the great slaughter of the america's using their armor and steel weapons against the native population...it made wounded knee look like a cake walk,ask the Vatican,they know,they are the Romans..

your point is valid
we do possess structures of scale on mass all over our globe and we do not possess the amount of dead people in and around those structures to support the only way we have imagined their construction
because the only way we could until very recently replicate their construction on such scale and complexity with our technology is with the support of huge manual labor

when we transported our imagination backwards imaging the same thing without our current technology we were forced to know there must have existed even more people to carry out the task

today in our 21st century we see differently because we have discovered for ourselves the structure and function of our environment (universe)
we now see that applying our knowing today to what could have been known in our past, forming earth/stone etc. into structure of design is not labor intensive as we once believed it must have been
thankshf and if dino's existed for millions of years just think how many dino's would have been born and died in millions of years,they would be buried everywhere but all we get is a few places here and there with their remains..after so called millions of years the entire lands should be at least 200 feet deep with dino remains...and its already been proved oil dont come from decay, it comes from microorganisms...as it says in Revelations > and the whole earth was deceived....where are all the population from all these so-called civilizations? no kings and queens,no priests, and no armies except clay Chinese armies...it appears more and more this world was set up with ruins and the few thousand remains to see what could be learned from the ruins and remains..i already know it was all scientific metaphor symbolism in layers of teaching and shouldn't be taken at face value of the carvings,paintings and text...glad i have overcome the world and are not deceived by so called history anymore...someone set this planet up as a learning tool..abracadabra presto as its written in Revelations> and the whole world was deceived..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/13/2012 11:35 AM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/13/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Approved by whom?

To me, they represent the lifeforce of the sun its its whirling powers of hydrogen and light. But to me its a orgy representing the sexual promiscuity of this age.

The man looks like hes about to drop though and this could represent our souls incarnation thru our mothers womb, dropping and birthing into a world of war and chaos.

:secondmur:
Swinging on Spirals

User ID: 865798
United States
09/13/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Apollo, I've looked around, but I can't find much on it.

The Golden Fleece, JASON, and the supernatural king.

JASON is looking for the Golden Fleece which is the supernatural king. Is that correct?
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a Ride!"

We do not Die, We Awaken to the Dream that We Lived.
HEYLEL

User ID: 15777966
United States
09/13/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

unclemikey-241
unclemikey-242

unclemikey-197

Jesus skates

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 09/13/2012 12:23 PM
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
HEYLEL

User ID: 15777966
United States
09/13/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
why do people always speak of silly bloodlines? last time i checked,we were all filled with the spirit of the creator but many have fallen asleep and forgotten that...as the shell is an illusion of who we are...we are filled with the spirit of the creator ,that makes us the creator existing before creation and not bound by creation...and since the creator is everywhere in the universe,we dont have one place of origin for our origin is the creator...i haven't forgotten that, after all these incarnations into temporary shells to learn from the creation...for its written by the creator," the spirit holds the body up,the body does not hold the spirit up...therefore we are spirit and not the illusion of a body that defines us"...wake up you poor souls bound by time and space and shake off the soul and remember the spirit which is timeless and boundless for the shell is only an ark on the journey to new lands and more learning...

You are rite when you speak about the spirit of the creator. But, in the same breathe, it is our blood we tap for much of what you speak. Hence, when you talk about getting healthy, it is not just for cleansing your pineal gland, but your blood because without your blood, we simply would NOT know thyself and yes bro, depending on your DNA will be a different know thyself.
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/13/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Approved by whom?

To me, they represent the lifeforce of the sun its its whirling powers of hydrogen and light. But to me its a orgy representing the sexual promiscuity of this age.

The man looks like hes about to drop though and this could represent our souls incarnation thru our mothers womb, dropping and birthing into a world of war and chaos.

:secondmur:

Mural being fulfilled in this top recent youtube ten video.

PG rated Orgy scene shown to millions of young children

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/13/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apollo, I've looked around, but I can't find much on it.

The Golden Fleece, JASON, and the supernatural king.

JASON is looking for the Golden Fleece which is the supernatural king. Is that correct?
 Quoting: Swinging on Spirals

SS, yes, the Golden Fleece in the Argonautica of Apollonius of Rhodes, is actually the Sun bathing the Vernal Equinox of Easter.. Its the time of Easter, and Spring Equinox, and Pesach (Passover)

I think next year will be very special.

December 21, 2012 could be the changing of the guard, and its results will begin to rock n roll next year under the Lamb of God

Masons wear Lambskin aprons representing the unblemished lamb.
Ford44

United States
09/13/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps the Black Sun is not just a celestial event, but is a a symbol for the Black Son. The men in the cooking pot look worried about the child's arrival, except for the black man who is holding his glasses and watching the other men. He seems to be in deep thought, perhaps contemplating a betrayal of his peers? Notice that he has symbolicly turned on his ilk, with his exposed back to the child as if he is protecting him and is prepared to intervene on his behalf.

Last Edited by Ford44 on 09/13/2012 02:47 PM
Swinging on Spirals

User ID: 865798
United States
09/13/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Apollo. My thoughts lined up well, then.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a Ride!"

We do not Die, We Awaken to the Dream that We Lived.
Ford44

United States
09/13/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I looked at the middle painting, I was struck by a couple of things. The Black Sun is still there, but it is setting or rising, dead center of the painting. Above the net and a little to the left is a satellite for the moon. You have to look carefully to see it, but it is there. I took the image to windows paint and it is not orb shaped, but a cube. (Cornerstone?) it could be a monolith like the one in 2001, signifing a jump in man's evolution.

Another thing that jumped out at me was the net. I'm not sure what it means, but the bible verse "Cast your nets and I will make you fishers of men." comes to me. Also, once again we see the Black Son standing against a wall with his arms outstretched. This is the Christ pose, the pose of the son.

The various scenes of chaos represent things happening just before the birthday. Radiation suit (Fukishima) bloody Christ (Catholic Church) and so on.

If anyone disagrees with these assesments, please speak up. The internet is a place for sharing ideas.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1805432
Denmark
09/13/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps the Black Sun is not just a celestial event, but is a a symbol for the Black Son. The men in the cooking pot look worried about the child's arrival, except for the black man who is holding his glasses and watching the other men. He seems to be in deep thought, perhaps contemplating a betrayal of his peers? Notice that he has symbolicly turned on his ilk, with his exposed back to the child as if he is protecting him and is prepared to intervene on his behalf.

I think it looks like one of the men is actually a woman, the one in blue, the sleeves look kinda feminine, might just be a victim of fashion hehe.

GLP