Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,872 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 582,955
Pageviews Today: 979,860Threads Today: 305Posts Today: 5,742
10:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

THE BLACK SUN UNVEILED and the Birthday Child of December 21, 23 , 2012..

aether

User ID: 28218601
United Kingdom
12/01/2012 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE BLACK SUN UNVEILED and the Birthday Child of December 21, 23 , 2012..
This seems like it could possibly be related to the Mysterious Dark Knight Satalitte , which I never seem to see anyone talkin about.
 Quoting: YOUCITY 18850702

no

black sun is saturn
the sun before the sun
remember the black square = invisible
black square = non material (invisible)
white square = material (visible)
aether

United Kingdom
12/01/2012 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
This seems like it could possibly be related to the Mysterious Dark Knight Satalitte , which I never seem to see anyone talkin about.

no

black sun is saturn
the sun before the sun
 Quoting: aether

thus black sun is cause (saturn) of cause (sol)
to lower orders within earths domain (magnetosphere)
YOUCITY
User ID: 18850702
United States
12/01/2012 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
So what's the point of posting and making all these threads about esoteric knowledge?
 Quoting: Metaphysics

Better question , what's the point to esoteric knowledge in the first place ?
YOUCITY
United States
12/01/2012 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

no

black sun is saturn
the sun before the sun

Really ? I have no idea , that's why I asking , just a feeling. Did you know that the DKS has been described as a "Black Monolith" like object , floating in space , obviously ?

So you still don't think theres any connection ?

One more thing , I found this which is interesting ,

"The cause was a rather unusual incident in the spring of 1960 which apparently gave the antisatellite proponents stronger justification for their arguments. The discovery of an “unknown satellite” by US tracking facilities forced White House officials to allow the further development of an inspection variant of the US Air Force’s Satellite Interceptor (SAINT) program."
aether

United Kingdom
12/01/2012 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

no

black sun is saturn
the sun before the sun

Really ? I have no idea , that's why I asking , just a feeling. Did you know that the DKS has been described as a "Black Monolith" like object , floating in space , obviously ?

"The cause was a rather unusual incident in the spring of 1960 which apparently gave the antisatellite proponents stronger justification for their arguments. The discovery of an “unknown satellite” by US tracking facilities forced White House officials to allow the further development of an inspection variant of the US Air Force’s Satellite Interceptor (SAINT) program."

oh
not saying it is not linked
cos it is
what i was saying is it is not linked to the finality of saturn/black sun belief currently possessed by our lower orders
it is directly linked to raising our lower orders belief into, thus above, lower order current earth bound(magnetosphere boundary) belief

thus
you are correct
YOUCITY
United States
12/01/2012 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

no

black sun is saturn
the sun before the sun

oh
cos it is
what i was saying is it is not linked to the finality of saturn/black sun belief currently possessed by our lower orders
it is directly linked to raising our lower orders belief into, thus above, lower order current earth bound(magnetosphere boundary) belief

thus
you are correct

Ok, i wasn't really following the conversation and kinda just jumped in without reading much, yet, and thanks.
YOUCITY
United States
12/01/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

no

black sun is saturn
the sun before the sun

oh
cos it is

thus
you are correct

What your saying isn't good , right ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28832069
Belgium
12/01/2012 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hope to clarify, it doesnt have to be a literal child.

When you make the manchild within, "Mercurius, Hermes. " its a whole new rebirth on perspective.
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

We know you think it's you because 12/23 is your birthday (and hence why you say: "look, it's not 12/21, it's 12/23 actually".

You suffer from the classical self projection that plagues all occultists who can't handle their ego.

Tell it like you think and announce yourself to the world instead of pretending you just observe all this. Then will see what you really got.
aether

United Kingdom
12/01/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

it is neither "good" nor "bad"
it is reality
as you know tounge

we have discussed that the field functions within all structures and it`s functions alters dependent upon the shape of the structure
we have suggested the differing field effects have two things in common
1) all effect is as a result of the same field(s)
2) vortical motion is always the expression of the field

thus we may agree that no matter the emotional sensation and informational interaction experienced, the cause and effect is always from the same cause (field(s)) and the effects are always vorticle in origin

with that in mind:

It is possible by clairvoyance to watch the action of that force, to see how the service of the Eucharist builds up a thought-form, through which that force is distributed by the priest with the aid of the Angel invoked for that purpose. It has been so arranged that the attitude of the priest, his knowledge - even his character - does not in any way interfere with the due effect of the Sacrament.* (*See No. 26 of the Thirty-nine Articles of the Church of England in The Book of Common Prayer.) There is, in any case, an irreducible minimum which is transmitted. So long as he performs the pre­scribed ceremonies the result is achieved.* (*See The Canons and Decrees of the Council of Trent, by T. Waterworth, p. 55 (Session VII, Canon xii)) If he is also a devout man, those who receive the Sacrament at his hands have the additional benefit of a share in his love and devotion, but that in no way affects the value of the Sacrament itself; whatever his failings, the divine strength is outpoured upon the people.
 Quoting: 33

With us also it is the Master of the Lodge who is responsible for the magnetization of the double square, but the Brn. ought all to help in that work. The object is to charge that space heavily with the highest possible influence, and to erect a wall round it in order that the influence may be kept in place. The part played by the thought-form is much like that of a condenser. It matters not how much steam may be generated, it is useless for work unless it is enclosed and kept under pressure. In this scheme we accumulate and use the force which otherwise would scatter itself freely over the surrounding neighbourhood.

[link to www.anandgholap.net]

now the question may be
thought forms by default are fantasy thus have no access to the field because they are not real
they are formed and sustained by human emotion

thus we appear to have the following conundrum in our temples and churches

the shape of the church/temple enhances field effect

the humans within the structure experience altered state and informational enhancement which they transfer into thought form
the thought forms retain the information provided for them by their creators, the human emotions and over time the thought forms become more and more aware as successive generations of their creators die and new disciples replace the dead ones

so the question is
do humans form thought forms to store information and if that is so
why do humans worship them?

Thread: SAINT LOUIS ~ syncroni ~ €it¥ , Missouri (Page 29)

Last Edited by aether on 12/01/2012 07:47 AM
YOUCITY
United States
12/01/2012 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

it is neither "good" nor "bad"
it is reality
as you know tounge

we have discussed that the field functions within all structures and it`s functions alters dependent upon the shape of the structure
we have suggested the differing field effects have two things in common
1) all effect is as a result of the same field(s)
2) vortical motion is always the expression of the field

thus we may agree that no matter the emotional sensation and informational interaction experienced, the cause and effect is always from the same cause (field(s)) and the effects are always vorticle in origin

with that in mind:

It is possible by clairvoyance to watch the action of that force, to see how the service of the Eucharist builds up a thought-form, through which that force is distributed by the priest with the aid of the Angel invoked for that purpose. It has been so arranged that the attitude of the priest, his knowledge - even his character - does not in any way interfere with the due effect of the Sacrament.* (*See No. 26 of the Thirty-nine Articles of the Church of England in The Book of Common Prayer.) There is, in any case, an irreducible minimum which is transmitted. So long as he performs the pre­scribed ceremonies the result is achieved.* (*See The Canons and Decrees of the Council of Trent, by T. Waterworth, p. 55 (Session VII, Canon xii)) If he is also a devout man, those who receive the Sacrament at his hands have the additional benefit of a share in his love and devotion, but that in no way affects the value of the Sacrament itself; whatever his failings, the divine strength is outpoured upon the people.

With us also it is the Master of the Lodge who is responsible for the magnetization of the double square, but the Brn. ought all to help in that work. The object is to charge that space heavily with the highest possible influence, and to erect a wall round it in order that the influence may be kept in place. The part played by the thought-form is much like that of a condenser. It matters not how much steam may be generated, it is useless for work unless it is enclosed and kept under pressure. In this scheme we accumulate and use the force which otherwise would scatter itself freely over the surrounding neighbourhood.

[link to www.anandgholap.net]

now the question may be
thought forms by default are fantasy thus have no access to the field because they are not real
they are formed and sustained by human emotion

thus we appear to have the following conundrum in our temples and churches

the shape of the church/temple enhances field effect

the humans within the structure experience altered state and informational enhancement which they transfer into thought form
the thought forms retain the information provided for them by their creators, the human emotions and over time the thought forms become more and more aware as successive generations of their creators die and new disciples replace the dead ones

so the question is
do humans form thought forms to store information and if that is so
why do humans worship them?

Thread: SAINT LOUIS ~ syncroni ~ €it¥ , Missouri (Page 29)

I find the first two parts of the last questions interesting. First , I don't think we form thoughts because we can store them or to store them , I think we form thoughts because we can and it's happens to be for reasons unknown that all of the thoughts in the history of time have been recorded , somewhere , somehow. We worship them because we've been manipulated into believing rituals and worship are a good thing or something we need.
aether

United Kingdom
12/01/2012 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

I find the first two parts of the last questions interesting. First , I don't think we form thoughts because we can store them or to store them , I think we form thoughts because we can and it's happens to be for reasons unknown that all of the thoughts in the history of time have been recorded , somewhere , somehow. We worship them because we've been manipulated into believing rituals and worship are a good thing or something we need.

nicely spoken
each believing in good faith previous ancestral belief does emotionally experience as manipulation when new information alters all that is believed because the newly informed can not imagine that others could never see
but they did not nor do they
so the term "manipulation" in this context may be replaced by "passion" because their belief invokes passion within themselves and other believers forcing them to impose their will in the certainty it is the right thing to do for both themselves and all they impose upon

Last Edited by aether on 12/01/2012 08:17 AM
YOUCITY
United States
12/01/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

When you make the manchild within, "Mercurius, Hermes. " its a whole new rebirth on perspective.

We know you think it's you because 12/23 is your birthday (and hence why you say: "look, it's not 12/21, it's 12/23 actually".

You suffer from the classical self projection that plagues all occultists who can't handle their ego.

Tell it like you think and announce yourself to the world instead of pretending you just observe all this. Then will see what you really got.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28832069

I have to agree with Waffels on this one , the ego seems hard for many of them to hide.
mastamatt
User ID: 17905966
United States
12/01/2012 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can you summarize your point in one or two sentences ?
 Quoting: !saac

Thousands of years of anticipation by the Esoteric Orders in one or two sentences. hmmmm..

I think Im going to go to Mcdonalds and order an egg mcmuffin.

lol

Sure, if somebody understands what it is they're writing about they should be able to sum it up in a few simple sentences for the dolts like myself, no ?

I'm not attacking you, dood, I'm just asking for an explanation without a bunch of extemporaneous fluff.

Enjoy the Mcfood.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19045680

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
~Albert Einstein

nuff said
YOUCITY
United States
12/01/2012 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

nicely spoken
each believing in good faith previous ancestral belief does emotionally experience as manipulation when new information alters all that is believed because the newly informed can not imagine that others could never see
but they did not nor do they
so the term "manipulation" in this context may be replaced by "passion" because their belief invokes passion within themselves and other believers forcing them to impose their will in the certainty it is the right thing to do for both themselves and all they impose upon

Thanks Aether , that means a lot coming from you. I feel way outta my league sometimes when I'm talking to you or peanut .,You should see all the screens I have open on my PC sometimes when I'm on a thread with one of you trying to find out what diffrent words or phrases mean !
aether

United Kingdom
12/01/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have to agree with Waffels on this one , the ego seems hard for many of them to hide.

i do see your point
but the good news is in this era currently commenced

I enjoyed the last half hour especially. Universal citizens he says. And it appears we cant even be that way on a global scale yet
 Quoting: GSF

did you notice that when mitchell was asked "what is the essence of energy" it was awkward and difficult for him to tell his explanation as in, it is not the news any wish to hear

i imagine

"....if we take the universe that we live in and know, knowing is pretty fundamental too and knowing is based on information and information is just basically patterns of energy.
So we here have two faces of energy, one is matter, our existence is dependent upon matter.
Our knowing is dependent upon information and we live in a universe that exists and knows
"
 Quoting: Dr. Edgar Mitchell

we live in a universe that exists and knows

that is what we have to come to terms with

our universe (environment) is not structured to imagine not knowing

it functions (effects) as if all within it is knowing

only we do not know what our environment and ourselves are and what we both are doing

sometimes that may be awkward for us
 Quoting: aether 1187276

our environment is restructuring those whom will not restructure for themselves
feet up and relax
tounge alien03

Last Edited by aether on 12/01/2012 08:47 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5248308
United States
12/01/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't bother to speak. It's just good zen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21609288

Those who KNOW do not speak.
Those who SPEAK do not know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25125418
Canada
12/01/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5248308

Such is the life of a soapbox

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5248308
United States
12/01/2012 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

--

Remember the law of God:

Ezra 7:26
And whosoever will not do the law of thy God, and the law of the king, let judgment be executed speedily upon him, whether it be unto death, or to banishment, or to confiscation of goods, or to imprisonment.

Nehemiah 10:29
29 They clave to their brethren, their nobles, and entered into a curse, and into an oath, to walk in God's law, which was given by Moses the servant of God, and to observe and do all the commandments of the Lord our Lord, and his judgments and his statutes;

And here, if you are interested, is God's law:

[link to www.biblegateway.com]
Jascar
User ID: 8658371
United States
12/01/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thousands of years of anticipation by the Esoteric Orders in one or two sentences. hmmmm..

lol

Lord save us.
YOUCITY
United States
12/01/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

What about teachers ?
YOUCITY
United States
12/01/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

lol

Lord save us.
 Quoting: Jascar 8658371

Of all the things an empty stomache & fresh palate could enjoy , he chooses an egg Mcmuffin from McDonald's, lol, Dosent the illuminati teach a course on culinary or nutrition ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27661570
United States
12/01/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is birth in esoteric terms considered conception or exit of the womb?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3038600
United States
12/01/2012 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

lol

Sure, if somebody understands what it is they're writing about they should be able to sum it up in a few simple sentences for the dolts like myself, no ?

I'm not attacking you, dood, I'm just asking for an explanation without a bunch of extemporaneous fluff.

Enjoy the Mcfood.

That's not how these 'esoteric' guys work.

They speak in riddles. They won't just put it out there plainly and succinctly. They like knowing things and dangling things over people's heads.
 Quoting: The Gallows

The only meaning a word has, is that which is attached by the listener. So communication is limited to the knowledge and understanding of the listener rather than the wealth which may be present in the speaker. A good teacher has the talent to tempt the listener to learn more/deeper meaning to the words he hears. This is usually done by what lazy people call 'riddles' which is where the speaker tells the story and sometimes re-tells the story to make sure as the listener learns they do not accidentally attach the wrong meanings to the words. Most people are too lazy to bother to figure out the 'riddle'. They do not care to learn more definition or deeper meaning and simply want to coast by on their limited and simplistic knowledge of language all the while talking down about something or someone they see as "dangling things over people's heads."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14392840
United States
12/01/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, thats nifty, (yawn) Im a 40 something year old fat man with brown hair, Do I look like a five year old blonde boy ? Im pretty damn prodigy for a five year old and no, I dont have a five year old kid either.

Illiterate much?

Its always been December 21 or 23, And 23 is my birthday, so fucking what, Its cool, it makes me smile but thats it, It aint winter solstice, it aint Christmas, I remember you, youcity, Youre the one with a complex, not me.

Let me educate you :

Both dates are used.. My Dell Horoscope mag uses the December 23rd, And here is a explanation from Great dreams .com

The canonical dates (according to Ehran the Scribe) on the ends of the Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth worlds are August 12, 3113 BCE (the fall of Atlantis), December 24, 2011 CE (the appearance of Ryumyo), and April 4, 7137 CE. This gives 5123-5125 years per mana cycle [1,871,270 days for the Fifth World’s duration, and 1,871,969 for the Sixth World’s]. The Mayan Long Count suggests 1.872M days, or 5125.36 years. It also seems that Ehran’s dates are a year late (0.0.0.0.0 should be August 11 or 12, 3114 BCE— the astronomical year –3113) and a year early (13.0.0.0.0 corresponds to December 21 or 23, 2012).

[link to www.greatdreams.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is birth in esoteric terms considered conception or exit of the womb?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27661570

The Magick of Conception., the Nine Months

Conceive near Spring Equinox or third week of March, (Aries, lamb of God) You get a Winter Solstice or Christmas Baby.

Conceive at Winter Solstice or Christmas You get a Rosh Hashanah Jewish New Year Baby, (various days in September) or a Fall Equinox baby.

Conceive at Fall Equinox, you get a Summer Solstice Baby

Conceive in Summer Solstice you get the Spring Equinox Baby.

Cool Eh ? All about the Equinoxes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25125418
Canada
12/01/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

July 7 1964

:Cancer77:

:Ptorn:

rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26238345
United States
Report Abusive Post
This is the joining of the twin energies...no?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post

no

black sun is saturn
the sun before the sun

oh
cos it is

thus
you are correct

Ok, i wasn't really following the conversation and kinda just jumped in without reading much, yet, and thanks.

Yes, Saturn is also considered the Black Sun, the Black Cube. the Black Moorish King with the red lion and golden crown.

This can be seen in the Lovers card of Crowley Thoth...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405546
United States
12/01/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
:cubemar:

This picture describes the technology of the UFO engine.

MERCURY, the Hermaphrodite and sulfur. The image describes how to build the engine.

The Sun and Moon describe the opposing forces needed and the metallic alloys used.

Mercury on top shows the primary material. Which is inside the egg at the bottom. The dragon is the force which drives the dynamo with fire.

Look up the alchemist definition of the Hermaphrodite.

Notice the wings....the wings......the 4x3 geometry.

Vimanas.....this is a description of a Vimana.........
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

lol

Lord save us.
 Quoting: Jascar 8658371

Of all the things an empty stomache & fresh palate could enjoy , he chooses an egg Mcmuffin from McDonald's, lol, Dosent the illuminati teach a course on culinary or nutrition ?

I bust my ass off for you guys.. even to the sacrifice of my body.

Impale me against the golden arches then

Lift up a Dr Pepper soaked sponge to my lips to quench my thirst !

Junk food rocks ! Hell yeah.

GLP