Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,748 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 556,071
Pageviews Today: 921,686Threads Today: 275Posts Today: 5,211
09:37 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

THE BLACK SUN UNVEILED and the Birthday Child of December 21, 23 , 2012..

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14392840
United States
09/06/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE BLACK SUN UNVEILED and the Birthday Child of December 21, 23 , 2012..
The Mural of Bank of America has spawned a lot of Esoteric and Masonic study...It has been compared to the Esoteric Murals of the Denver Airport.

:muralb:

(DISCLAIMER: For Esoteric Theological Research /Entertainment only. Nothing is implied of the actual artist intent, nor Bank of America)

The one on the furthest right is called Planning/Knowledge. and features a blonde boy of about five years old standing in front of a Pyramid and atop a red and white checkerboard floor. Businessmen look at him as if puzzled.

:muralboy:

Planning was undertaken for many years to await the December 23, 2007 alignment that created a Grand Cross in the Sky... The Sun was to conjunct Jupiter, Mercury , Pluto to create the top of the upright beam, Venus in Scorpio was to create the left hand cross beam reflective of the passions of paganism, and Neptune and Chiron was to create the right hand cross beam reflective of the flood judgment of Yahweh.

:moonfeet:

The Moon opposeth at the bottom of the Upright beam along with the Moon at the feet of the Woman and Mars which represented the Soldiers spear.

Now we flash forward to five years on December 21, 2012 of the Mayan Calendar Prophecy..

December 21, 2012, "APPROACHING "Happy Birthday Fresco Boy ! . The Woman was Impregnated by Saturn.. the Cube of New Jerusalem had begun .

SOL INVICTUS and his Christmas Birthday was the reason for the season..

:suncard:

Lets look at the image of the Black Sun of Saturn and Nigredo.. In December 23, 2007, Saturn was in Virgo, (the woman) and opposed Uranus in Pisces. This was the descent of the Philosopher King when at Noon you had the Aries Ascendant. This created a Square alignment across the sacral chakra of the one impaled.. As mythology attests, Uranus was castrated and so was Osiris.

The Black Sun (invisible) is also alchemical body besides the nigredo of saturn. The Mystery alignment is called.

Black Sun Feast Day...

December 24th, when it conjuncts the visible Sun

Underneath the Black Sun is a cube with a woman ascending under its rays, (beams)

This can be explained in the Rebis Alchemical formula that was pictured in the Black Eyed Peas Video. (Meet me Halfway)

:alchemical:

Finalizing the Cube and Pyramid is the Triumphant alignment of the Trine and the Cross resulting in a cube of the alchemical marriage...

:cubemar:

BOY (Manchild) AROUND 5 years old...

The Burning Bush of Moses proclaims, I am that I am..under the fire of Aries, the Acendant of the Alpha.

The key phrase for Aries is "I am"

Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

In the picture with the boy on the checkerboard floor you see 4 men the first one looks like Bill Clinton the 3 one looks like Bush SR. yelling at the 2nd one representing Bush Jr. and seems to be saying your acting like a child. The 4th one resembles Obama which will be the last president before the manchild appears
 Quoting: waterman

WOW, I think youre right, Were in this time period right now !

Good job ! hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10750949
United States
09/06/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
So in other words a sex God, Bisexual and a Hermaphrodite Phalic worship since long times past. The same God repeated in a different disguise and you mask it as hope. Apollo you forget yourself and work as a tool rather than something worthwhile.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22348417

apollo would/will be comparable to the only socket in the tool box that can change the spark plug

if the pit crew can't be sure the engine will ignite, then the one in last has no chance of becoming first
 Quoting: bobobibi

hf

We definately have to fix and fine tune our engines for the race ! lol.. Thank you for the compliments.

When Jesus said, Man must live not on bread alone..but on every utterance from Jehovah. Matthew 4:4

We move from the furnace of the black dragon of our bowels to the furnace of Athanor to mix the alchemical fuel of enlightenment.
Our bodies and Mind can be a fine tuned engine that when on wheels, wheels within wheels of Ezekials vision. We run the race to the Merkava, the Trophy which is the Crown of Keter under the Limitless light of Ain Soph and the Immortal promise.

wow..awesome..making more sense now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18691279
Argentina
09/06/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just the title is hurting my eyes...

1 star.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 23281436
United States
09/06/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
ignore the obvious and anyone reads way too much into symbolism when its only pineal glands/brain parts,ego traits,divine feminine and divine masculine and white or white pillars will represent the white salt of potassium iodide KI it takes to open all the areas i just mentioned...their are also multiple meaning with these areas as Waterman mentioned with the divine feminine and divine masculine.....the cats are all out of the bags,Ezekiel 7:19 has been fulfilled,the silver and gold is out in the streets...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

What advice do you have for someone who is allergic to KI?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1526444
that's just detox sickness your going through as i also went through,,i had cold sores,acne,headaches,body aches,runny noses,ear aches etc before the toxins were all out and my brain and body stopped fighting my will power..as the brain and body struggled to hold what they had stored all through my lifetime..
PS its goes better and faster if you change your diet to the god diet and stop putting trash into the temple for it to fight to hold on too..no smoking or drinking also,everyone needs to help themselves change in the twinkling of an eye by stopping the trash that goes in..plenty of pure water,as summer is best unless you work out to sweat the toxins out also..since I'm a time traveler,i may know some things,first one through is always the first one through in any time line and i always leave myself clues to stop them from keeping me asleep..but that's just a theory so as not to break any timeline laws and no one can prove i helped write the ancient texts to tie into todays texts,lol.
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/06/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wanted to add, the movie BEING THERE (with Peter Sellers) with Masonic symbols at the end of the movie. Large Pyramid with alll seeing eye.
This seemed to hint at a Manchild as well. (child hidden in a grown man they portrayed as a simpleton ) In the end they hint about this Manchild becoming President, they also murmur that the PEOPLE NEED TO BE ENLIGHTENED and then the movie ends with the Manchild man walking on water after he tends to a tiny tree . (tsemech the branch)

Molech
User ID: 23294610
United States
09/06/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Apollo, don't let the trolls get to you. most of them can't even begin to comprehend what you're talking about. you have a deep seated esoteric knowledge, one which is way above the trolls. so, fuck em man, there are plenty of people on GLP who DO understand the esoteric knowledge and they are reading your posts...
 Quoting: Donivan

...and you have a deep throated esoteric cock between your lips...get off his nuts already...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/06/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
ignore the obvious and anyone reads way too much into symbolism when its only pineal glands/brain parts,ego traits,divine feminine and divine masculine and white or white pillars will represent the white salt of potassium iodide KI it takes to open all the areas i just mentioned...their are also multiple meaning with these areas as Waterman mentioned with the divine feminine and divine masculine.....the cats are all out of the bags,Ezekiel 7:19 has been fulfilled,the silver and gold is out in the streets...

that's just detox sickness your going through as i also went through,,i had cold sores,acne,headaches,body aches,runny noses,ear aches etc before the toxins were all out and my brain and body stopped fighting my will power..as the brain and body struggled to hold what they had stored all through my lifetime..

My throat swells up and i cant breathe. I am also allergic to shell fish. Don't shellfish eat/filter seaweed?
...try the brown seaweed instead and do you still have your tonsils? i once died from an allergic reaction as my throat and tonsils swelled up and caused me to go into cardiac arrest..if you have your tonsils my advice would be to get rid of them as they did to me after i awoke from the coma..
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Swinging on Spirals

User ID: 865798
United States
09/06/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

My throat swells up and i cant breathe. I am also allergic to shell fish. Don't shellfish eat/filter seaweed?
...try the brown seaweed instead and do you still have your tonsils? i once died from an allergic reaction as my throat and tonsils swelled up and caused me to go into cardiac arrest..if you have your tonsils my advice would be to get rid of them as they did to me after i awoke from the coma..

I never got my tonsils removed, but they are not there.

damned
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a Ride!"

We do not Die, We Awaken to the Dream that We Lived.
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
09/06/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
BTW, OP, singular from illuminati is "iluminat"

There is no such word as "iluminist" in latin...

Just so you know, I saw that you have changed your moniker
 Quoting: Levski

puzzled

Singular for Illuminati is Illuminatus!!! I'm not sure what dialect you are referring to but find me the definition as it pertains to what you mentioned. Also, for the record, the Bavarian Illuminati and modern societies of the Illuminati say those in the KNOW are Illuminists. Although, by your comment I can easily say....you are NOT in the KNOW!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22822136
United States
09/06/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I haven't read all the posts yet but.... isn't this mural located in Charlotte NC? Where the DNC is taking place.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/06/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Apollo, don't let the trolls get to you. most of them can't even begin to comprehend what you're talking about. you have a deep seated esoteric knowledge, one which is way above the trolls. so, fuck em man, there are plenty of people on GLP who DO understand the esoteric knowledge and they are reading your posts...

...and you have a deep throated esoteric cock between your lips...get off his nuts already...
 Quoting: Molech 23294610
1rof1..take it easy,he's 32 degrees frozen and under and means well..everyone gets fed a lot of hog slop if they eat pig and beef and dont know about the salt..to be 33+,you got to do as Christ did..,how can you have any meat if you dont eat your pudding,lol...the white rice pudding they are talking about is symbolism for the white potassium iodide KI salt you take before the meat /knowledge is fed to you...i read alot about ancient cultures as a child and teen and read the bible twice front to back before i ate the pudding,so the spirit helps me remember and connect all the jots and tittles,lol.

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/06/2012 01:55 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18955580
United States
09/06/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
****SUPERFLY****

United States
09/06/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I haven't read all the posts yet but.... isn't this mural located in Charlotte NC? Where the DNC is taking place.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22822136

Excellent observation!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1199119
United States
09/06/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
\Dec 21 is my actual birthday. Turning 39 this year. :) who gives a shit
****SUPERFLY****

United States
09/06/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1199119

Mine also! 12:12pm go figure!
Conspiracy Theorist

User ID: 8962305
United States
09/06/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
@ OP

The film, Being There, never heard of it before. Interesting ending, makes me want to watch it now. Thanks for sharing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1177012
United States
Report Abusive Post
Very weird.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Molech 23294610
1rof1..take it easy,he's 32 degrees frozen and under and means well..everyone gets fed a lot of hog slop if they eat pig and beef and dont know about the salt..to be 33+,you got to do as Christ did..,how can you have any meat if you dont eat your pudding,lol...the white rice pudding they are talking about is symbolism for the white potassium iodide KI salt you take before the meat /knowledge is fed to you...i read alot about ancient cultures as a child and teen and read the bible twice front to back before i ate the pudding,so the spirit helps me remember and connect all the jots and tittles,lol.
PS and then again i may be a time traveler as everyone else is and false memories are used to cover the missions,lol...and everyone right now may be in the past but dont remember the trips because their brains and bodys are clogged up by the present timeline trash,lol...just a theory though,hey national security>flip..and that explains where all the bodies went from the ancient civilizations went,we just time traveled and we were also in those cultures as the masses,lol.

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/06/2012 02:02 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/06/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

40 is the true age of wisdom. According to Masonic records and records of King Herod, Jesus actually began his ministry at 40 ! In the verses the Pharisees can be seen complaining that hes not yet 50.

I will make a post on this sometime..
Plane

User ID: 22509253
Norway
Report Abusive Post
The Mural of Bank of America has spawned a lot of Esoteric and Masonic study...It has been compared to the Esoteric Murals of the Denver Airport.

(DISCLAIMER: For Esoteric Theological Research /Entertainment only. Nothing is implied of the actual artist intent, nor Bank of America)

The one on the furthest right is called Planning/Knowledge. and features a blonde boy of about five years old standing in front of a Pyramid and atop a red and white checkerboard floor. Businessmen look at him as if puzzled.

Planning was undertaken for many years to await the December 23, 2007 alignment that created a Grand Cross in the Sky... The Sun was to conjunct Jupiter, Mercury , Pluto to create the top of the upright beam, Venus in Scorpio was to create the left hand cross beam reflective of the passions of paganism, and Neptune and Chiron was to create the right hand cross beam reflective of the flood judgment of Yahweh.

The Moon opposeth at the bottom of the Upright beam along with the Moon at the feet of the Woman and Mars which represented the Soldiers spear.

Now we flash forward to five years on December 21, 2012 of the Mayan Calendar Prophecy..

December 21, 2012, "APPROACHING "Happy Birthday Fresco Boy ! . The Woman was Impregnated by Saturn.. the Cube of New Jerusalem had begun .

Lets look at the image of the Black Sun of Saturn and Nigredo.. In December 23, 2007, Saturn was in Virgo, (the woman) and opposed Uranus in Pisces. This was the descent of the Philosopher King when at Noon you had the Aries Ascendant. This created a Square alignment across the sacral chakra of the one impaled.. As mythology attests, Uranus was castrated and so was Osiris.

The Black Sun (invisible) is also alchemical body besides the nigredo of saturn. The Mystery alignment is called.

Black Sun Feast Day...

Underneath the Black Sun is a cube with a woman ascending under its rays, (beams)

This can be explained in the Rebis Alchemical formula that was pictured in the Black Eyed Peas Video. (Meet me Halfway)

Finalizing the Cube and Pyramid is the Triumphant alignment of the Trine and the Cross resulting in a cube of the alchemical marriage...

The Burning Bush of Moses proclaims, I am that I am..under the fire of Aries, the Acendant of the Alpha.

In the picture with the boy on the checkerboard floor you see 4 men the first one looks like Bill Clinton the 3 one looks like Bush SR. yelling at the 2nd one representing Bush Jr. and seems to be saying your acting like a child. The 4th one resembles Obama which will be the last president before the manchild appears

Good job ! hf

its an eclipse not a black sun. notice a tree burning and a pyramid is in the horizon. id say action is taking place in maroco and the boy is swedish.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22822136

WOW !! thats something. Everything has a time and place..5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23295350
Germany
09/06/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
You must be a very lonely person, OP.

What a waste of precious time...

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6524535
Canada
09/06/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know, Apollo... You're making up a lot with odd correlations, yet still all those predictions I've seen from you never paid off...

How many times you used some star alignements to put in relation with very tiny unrelated stuff here on Earth, to predict yet another coming of the Antichrist? 2012 Olympics?

Your threads look like stunts to me.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/06/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Black Sun Feast Day...

Good job ! hf

its an eclipse not a black sun. notice a tree burning and a pyramid is in the horizon. id say action is taking place in maroco and the boy is swedish.
 Quoting: Plane

The Eclipses too are very potent. Pope John Paul II was born on a eclipse and not long after he had passed..

I believe the boy to be blond (maybe Swedish or Norwegian/possibly) mainly cause its the color of the Sun and the Lions mane, Sol Invictus is often portrayed as blond haired
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/06/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

40 is the true age of wisdom. According to Masonic records and records of King Herod, Jesus actually began his ministry at 40 ! In the verses the Pharisees can be seen complaining that hes not yet 50.

the number 40 symbolizes death..by the way Apollo where is king herods remains along with all the other so called biblical characters remains? hell they cant even produce the past Caesars bodies or all the past popes..how can ancient text survive and bones not survive?..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/06/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know, Apollo... You're making up a lot with odd correlations, yet still all those predictions I've seen from you never paid off...

How many times you used some star alignements to put in relation with very tiny unrelated stuff here on Earth, to predict yet another coming of the Antichrist? 2012 Olympics?

Your threads look like stunts to me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6524535

Its a milestone. It does not have to be in public headliner news.

Was Marys conception publicized across the whole world? Did everyone see Marys conception?

How about the first steps or the first bike ride or the first secret meeting in which the child is briefed on what he knows like the first day of Kindergarten?

I uphold my accuracy...

Many others are reaching their alchemical achievements under each sun sign, Im not writing for one person only...

Your headliner news is coming.. and youll look back and say, wow. "Apollo tried to warn us all along.."

Although its not bad news at all. It will be good news.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/06/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Black Sun Feast Day...

Good job ! hf

Quoting: Plane
I'm over 33+degrees ,i already gave the symbolism..please take the manna and wake up..
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/06/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

the number 40 symbolizes death..by the way Apollo where is king herods remains along with all the other so called biblical characters remains? hell they cant even produce the past Caesars bodies or all the past popes..how can ancient text survive and bones not survive?..
PS where is the bone remains of all the so-called famous historical people mentioned in different texts if kenniwick man can last 10,000 years in the ground..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/06/2012 02:17 PM
HEYLEL

User ID: 15777966
United States
09/06/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Is this the stuff TC?

[link to www.amazon.com]
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
Ford44

User ID: 8064176
United States
09/06/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the great information in this thread.

If I undertand this correctly, the black sun event will raise the consciousness/spirituality of mankind. This is symbolized by the man in the box. The box is the cornerstone of the new world/age. The box is transparent, so we can see inside of it is man's elevation. The blue coated child is getting older, and is almost ready to take the next step. The banker/elite looking onare concerned but powerless to stop it. The child represents the spike in people shaking off the matrix about 5 years ago.

Is this correct? and what about the orange skies, the red rectangle, and the steps leading to heaven?

This painting now has a heavy personal resonance with me, and I would like to learn more.

GLP