Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,622 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 331,242
Pageviews Today: 542,457Threads Today: 182Posts Today: 3,227
07:38 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

THE BLACK SUN UNVEILED and the Birthday Child of December 21, 23 , 2012..

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14392840
United States
09/06/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE BLACK SUN UNVEILED and the Birthday Child of December 21, 23 , 2012..
You must be a very lonely person, OP.

What a waste of precious time...

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23295350

You tackle the interpretation of the art yourself then. You think the artist just made something up out of his ass?

Check out all the alchemical journals. This stuff is not new. This symbolism is very old leading up to our consummatum.
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 23173745
United States
09/06/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
<< Revelation 19 >>

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

hiding
bobobibi

User ID: 21469231
United States
Report Abusive Post
So in other words a sex God, Bisexual and a Hermaphrodite Phalic worship since long times past. The same God repeated in a different disguise and you mask it as hope. Apollo you forget yourself and work as a tool rather than something worthwhile.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22348417

apollo would/will be comparable to the only socket in the tool box that can change the spark plug

if the pit crew can't be sure the engine will ignite, then the one in last has no chance of becoming first
 Quoting: bobobibi

hf

We definately have to fix and fine tune our engines for the race ! lol.. Thank you for the compliments.

When Jesus said, Man must live not on bread alone..but on every utterance from Jehovah. Matthew 4:4

We move from the furnace of the black dragon of our bowels to the furnace of Athanor to mix the alchemical fuel of enlightenment.
Our bodies and Mind can be a fine tuned engine that when on wheels, wheels within wheels of Ezekials vision. We run the race to the Merkava, the Trophy which is the Crown of Keter under the Limitless light of Ain Soph and the Immortal promise.
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

wonder if we will see a representation of ezekials wheel on the mtv music awards tonight??
Zoinx
HEYLEL

User ID: 15777966
United States
Report Abusive Post

What advice do you have for someone who is allergic to KI?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1526444
that's just detox sickness your going through as i also went through,,i had cold sores,acne,headaches,body aches,runny noses,ear aches etc before the toxins were all out and my brain and body stopped fighting my will power..as the brain and body struggled to hold what they had stored all through my lifetime..
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

My throat swells up and i cant breathe. I am also allergic to shell fish. Don't shellfish eat/filter seaweed?
...try the brown seaweed instead and do you still have your tonsils? i once died from an allergic reaction as my throat and tonsils swelled up and caused me to go into cardiac arrest..if you have your tonsils my advice would be to get rid of them as they did to me after i awoke from the coma..

TC, please dont kill no one with your Masonic Online Doctor's recommendations.tounge

Freemason Priest
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22822136
United States
Report Abusive Post
That woman is being rapture IMO. Then you have the burning tree (bush)- this could be the symbolism regarding: "Moses was appointed by God to lead the Israelites out of Egypt and into Canaan". There seems to be some smoke or something coming from behind the pyramid.

That boy is wearing a frock. Like a Union Army or Russian military. It is along those lines.

Very fascinating picture.
HEYLEL

United States
09/06/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
<< Revelation 19 >>

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

hiding
 Quoting: Uncle Mikey

And don't you have a BIG WHIT ONE rite on your thigh in the shape of the USA Uncle? ;)

you mad too
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22822136
United States
09/06/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whoops! Actually the boy is wearing a masonic frock.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/06/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the great information in this thread.

If I undertand this correctly, the black sun event will raise the consciousness/spirituality of mankind. This is symbolized by the man in the box. The box is the cornerstone of the new world/age. The box is transparent, so we can see inside of it is man's elevation. The blue coated child is getting older, and is almost ready to take the next step. The banker/elite looking onare concerned but powerless to stop it. The child represents the spike in people shaking off the matrix about 5 years ago.

Is this correct? and what about the orange skies, the red rectangle, and the steps leading to heaven?

This painting now has a heavy personal resonance with me, and I would like to learn more.
 Quoting: Ford44

Awesome !! A+++

The Orange Skies I would think is the colors of Capricorn to which we all await in the December 21, 2012 calendar..Capricorn comes right after Sagittarius (the archer)

Black and Orange is the colors of Capricorn and Saturn its ruling planet.

Orange is also the sacral chakra. And the key to Yesod (symbol of young naked man) .. before Malkuth.

The Elites are mainly observers , they know of the prophecy and most of us are just Watchers..

We are living in a stageshow Matrix more than most people realize. Shakespeare tried to warn us in his verse of Tomorrow, Tomorrow, Tomorrow in Macbeth

The Fool is actually the Aleph and the Omega of the Tarot Arcana..

She should have died hereafter;
There would have been a time for such a word.
Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing.

— Macbeth (Act 5, Scene 5, lines 17-28)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/06/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22822136

Yes, and hes standing in Masonic stance..

Time for some Masonic "G"
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/06/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, and hes standing in Masonic stance..

Time for some Masonic "G"

Exploring the Meaning of : The MASONIC Compass "G" and the Star of David. by Apollo

Written by Apollo Illuminaughty,
With qoutes/credits.

I would like to lead you all into a sample of the Grand Mysteries to which every Secret Society held sacred. It has to be experienced to be believed and within the initiations there is the key to immortal life

I wish you well on this voyage unto your own blissful union, and may you discover yourself whole and unblemished before the finality and wonder we call "God"

-Apollo

Idol1

The Masonic Compass "G" and the Star of David. by Apollo

The familiar symbol of Freemasonry is the letter "G:" in the interlocked compass and square that is put upon the altar of the Temple in the first three degrees.

The compass and square used by architect workers and builders. Freemasons learn to "square their actions" and learn to "circumscribe and keep us within due bounds toward all mankind":

The Compass and Square, usually called Sun compass and Moon square are easy to understand, but how about the letter G? Its been assumed to mean both God and Geometry. It also closely resembles the spiral symbol of the Mayan Sky god and healer, Hunab Ku.

:hunabku:

Let us look at the Ark of the Covenant for clues since the study of Solomons Temple is center in Freemasonry

What did the 2 cherubim on the ark of the covenant represent?

The answer which it gives is: "The mystery of the Golden Altar" (Dumfries Ms., ca. 1799).

Thus, the union of "the two Cherubim" in the Jerusalem Temple would appear to be the ultimate source of the "mystery of the Golden Altar" in the Masonic Temple.

QOUTE:
The letter "G" (signifying God's secret Name) appears between the intertwining compass and square and is paralleled by Philo's explanation that the union of the statues in the Jewish Temple represented God's "consorting" with the soul, and his "divinizing" of the recipient. Thus the compass and square are exact symbolic equivalents of the ancient Cherubim, i.e. the ancient "Male" and "Female," whose union was the central feature of the Wisdom mystery, and which brought about the candidate's deification. But we should also compare this unique symbolism with the Divine Image itself (Gen. 1:27), which teaches that God is male and female united; hence the sacred "G" appears only when the male compass and the female square are intertwined. " (shields research. /End Qoute)

In the Mysteries, the Symbolic union of male and female being a symbol of the Great Work is both in Mystic Israel and Gnostic tradition. and European Alchemy.

Heaven and Earth is also symbolic of God and his Bride, the Yod, heh, Vav Heh of the Tetragrammaton combining the Holy Family. It is also known as As Above, So Below.

Above, the celestial things, below, the terrestrial; by the male and the female the work is accomplished. Join the male and the female and you will find what you are seeking (Aphorisms of Zosimus)

QOUTE: But before they can complete this all-important work, both must die and pass through the "nigredo" state, i.e. the death and dissolution of the body. Zosimus appropriately characterized this stage of the mystery with the image of the "priest" who is torn to pieces and mutilated before he can be resurrected and discover the "Stone of the Nile." (Shields research/End Qoute)

The Two in One is also the Star of David , its center hexagram being the nara narayana or perfect state between man and God, or God and his Bride, this reflects the superius/inferius and externis/interius,from the Gospel of Thomas ("You shall enter the Kingdom when the upper is as the lower and the outside is as the inside.")

The Rebis and the letter G being the union of the Hermaphrodite God, The Union so complete that two become ONE and Inseperable.

:alchemy1:

Squaring the circle or the G is described in I Ching.

(ca. 720-474 B.C.) the heavens is round ( the compass delineates the horizon), and the earth is square (with its "four corners").

Yahweh says in the Old Testament verses, "I will set a plumb line in the midst of my people, Israel" (Amos 7:8). . . "Judgment will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet" (Isa. 28:17). . ."And thou shalt make an altar...(that) shall be foursquare" (Ex. 27:1). . . "When he prepared the heavens, I was there; when he set a compass upon the face of the depth." (Prov. 8:27) . . . "He has described a circle upon the face of the waters" (Job 26:10)

The Letter G is the perfect Symbol of the Divine Builder mastering both the Intellect of the Above with the Wisdom Below, The Sun and the Moon in perfect Harmony, In Santa Croce Cathedral in Florence, Jesus is above the main portal holding a workers square..

The Letter G in finality is the symbol of the Great Work pictured in the Universe card of the Tarot Major. In the Evolution of the Soul, Man unites his whole self in its original immortal ovoid and finds himself complete.

-Apollo Illuminaughty.

Idol1
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 23281436
United States
09/06/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
ignore the obvious and anyone reads way too much into symbolism when its only pineal glands/brain parts,ego traits,divine feminine and divine masculine and white or white pillars will represent the white salt of potassium iodide KI it takes to open all the areas i just mentioned...their are also multiple meaning with these areas as Waterman mentioned with the divine feminine and divine masculine.....the cats are all out of the bags,Ezekiel 7:19 has been fulfilled,the silver and gold is out in the streets...

that's just detox sickness your going through as i also went through,,i had cold sores,acne,headaches,body aches,runny noses,ear aches etc before the toxins were all out and my brain and body stopped fighting my will power..as the brain and body struggled to hold what they had stored all through my lifetime..

Is this the stuff TC?

[link to www.amazon.com]
 Quoting: HEYLEL
i got the potassium iodide crystals ,its in a green bag like my moms last married name,lol..,in a few weeks i will start on my second pound..ebay has it in 5 kilo plastic round containers from a different source..as long as it says ACS grade 100 percent..and no i did not take a time craft without authority and leave myself clues like agent K in MIB part 2,lol..it cant be proven anyways,lol..wonder what happens when a genius gets hold of a time craft and sets A.I to wake him at a certain time? i probably seen that on a movie somewhere..
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/06/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

My throat swells up and i cant breathe. I am also allergic to shell fish. Don't shellfish eat/filter seaweed?
...try the brown seaweed instead and do you still have your tonsils? i once died from an allergic reaction as my throat and tonsils swelled up and caused me to go into cardiac arrest..if you have your tonsils my advice would be to get rid of them as they did to me after i awoke from the coma..

TC, please dont kill no one with your Masonic Online Doctor's recommendations.tounge

Freemason Priest
...that would be hard to do since no one dies..
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/06/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
<< Revelation 19 >>

hiding
the capital L,at first an accident, then finished to form the L on my right thigh about 6 inches above my knee is just a coincidence..and the last name my alleged parents named me has the word lord in it is just another coincidence..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/06/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
<< Revelation 19 >>

hiding

Excellent ! The Thigh was in Hebrew the word YAREK and MARON in Greek. It was a euphemism of the private parts and the regenerative seed of Abraham and was used in the vow of the promise upon the inner thigh.

"So Abraham said to the oldest servant of his house, who ruled over all that he had, 'Please put your hand under my thigh, and I will make you swear by the Lord, the God of heaven and the God of the earth, that you will not take a wife for my son from the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell; but you shall go to my country and to my family, and take a wife for my son Isaac.'"

It is this seed of Abraham and Offspring of David whom we await..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/06/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Is this the stuff TC?

[link to www.amazon.com]
i got the potassium iodide crystals ,its in a green bag like my moms last married name,lol..,in a few weeks i will start on my second pound..ebay has it in 5 kilo plastic round containers from a different source..as long as it says ACS grade 100 percent..and no i did not take a time craft without authority and leave myself clues like agent K in MIB part 2,lol..it cant be proven anyways,lol..wonder what happens when a genius gets hold of a time craft and sets A.I to wake him at a certain time? i probably seen that on a movie somewhere..

T Ceti, I am taking Potassium Iodide !

I also did the Gold Colloids and the Iridium which flushed out residual fears..

My allergies ramped up big time though, Ive been sneezing constantly, my nose running.. I thought it was the pollens in the air..

(DISCLAIMER : SEE PHYSICIAN FIRST before all treatment plans. Nothing is given in these commentaries to diagnose or cure any disease or improve functions)
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/06/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
and you already got the symbolism,as i already know the future of my grandson who looks like that little boy..
HEYLEL

United States
09/06/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Freemason Priest

our current active lives do actually die bro, but yes, our souls live on and are immortal.
Regards,

Moe

Uncle Mikey

User ID: 23173745
United States
09/06/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
<< Revelation 19 >>

hiding

And don't you have a BIG WHIT ONE rite on your thigh in the shape of the USA Uncle? ;)

you mad too

Who me???

drevil

Mason-04

Look out you guys... my Aries is coming out!

CHUCKLE

hf

<< Mark 12:10 >>
And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:

unclemikey-153

unclemikey-154

unclemikey-159

Tarot-01

mercurius1

illumibutter

mercurius5

HiddenInPlainSig

mercurius2

st michael

We're justing joking around... right you guys??

guys???

uhoh

peace

uncles
HEYLEL

United States
09/06/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Is this the stuff TC?

[link to www.amazon.com]

Is that why I wake up so early?
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10750949
United States
09/06/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I sent you a private question Appollo about something you said.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/06/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Is this the stuff TC?

[link to www.amazon.com]

T Ceti, I am taking Potassium Iodide !

I also did the Gold Colloids and the Iridium which flushed out residual fears..

My allergies ramped up big time though, Ive been sneezing constantly, my nose running.. I thought it was the pollens in the air..

(DISCLAIMER : SEE PHYSICIAN FIRST before all treatment plans. Nothing is given in these commentaries to diagnose or cure any disease or improve functions)
...i had a lot of detox sicknesses starting with runny noses,thought i was dying at times but i just laughed it all off like all men not afraid of death and said out loud all the time ,is that the best you can do?as i know national security can always see and hear people,wherever they at..as its written ,cowards will not see god...i know death is an illusion..when i get out in lightning storms and bolts hit near me i yell, you missed me aim to the right..when i hear a hunters or neighbors gunshot i say out loud ,you missed aim to the right,lol..everyone around me "died" so i laugh at funerals..i have already caught 2 whom faked their deaths in the caskets that i am sure of..
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/06/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Freemason Priest

our current active lives do actually die bro, but yes, our souls live on and are immortal.
never mind about the Frankenstein sci fi,lol..Google 'soul catcher chip',and then think outside the box with body's that are born...then replace the chips with wireless communication...then remember we are electromagnetic forces called a spirit that keeps the shell held up..and a Faraday cage will keep electromagnetic inside or outside.....unless never mind,lol..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/06/2012 02:53 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1805432
Denmark
09/06/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
nm!
interesting as usual, don't let the trolls bite you Apollo :D
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/06/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Is this the stuff TC?

[link to www.amazon.com]

Is that why I wake up so early?
clicking my heels together and saying ,there's no such thing as mind influencing frequencies,there's no such thing as mind influencing frequencies,of electromagnetic beings..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/06/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
<< Revelation 19 >>

hiding

:you mad too:

Who me???

drevil

:Mason-04:

CHUCKLE

hf

And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:

:unclemikey-153:

:unclemikey-154:

:unclemikey-159:

:Tarot-01:

:mercurius1:

:illumibutter:

:mercurius5:

:HiddenInPlainSig:

:mercurius2:

:st michael:

guys???

uhoh

peace

:uncles:

That is really , really awesome Mikey.. You have to be a Major Prophet , so many signs are there !
It also looks like my logo.

Remember the three skills of Hermes Trismegestus: ASTROLOGY, ALCHEMY, THEURGY.

Theurgy is the studying of symbols and rituals in connection with the divine. And you got that down pat. Practice the other two and youre already skilled.

You will ascend into the stratosphere !

Look at your ascension sign on the NOON day sun of birthday..

and then turn it upside down. (hanged man) That is your descent of your moon and your DC is the descent of your other half ovoid..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/06/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

:Freemason Priest:

never mind about the Frankenstein sci fi,lol..Google 'soul catcher chip',and then think outside the box with body's that are born...then replace the chips with wireless communication...then remember we are electromagnetic forces called a spirit that keeps the shell held up..and a Faraday cage will keep electromagnetic inside or outside.....unless never mind,lol..

T CETI, you ever see one of these? this is what a disembodied astral lunar body, electromagnetic soul field looks like...

This is what they look like before....

they do what they have to do...

:shimmer:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/06/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I sent you a private question Appollo about something you said.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10750949

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/06/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
and you already got the symbolism,as i already know the future of my grandson who looks like that little boy..

hf
How special T Ceti..
But remember the Initiates symbol and observance of the Rabbit . Be protective and cautious, always.
HEYLEL

United States
Report Abusive Post
<< Revelation 19 >>

hiding

And don't you have a BIG WHITE ONE rite on your thigh in the shape of the USA Uncle? ;)

you mad too

Who me???

drevil

Mason-04

CHUCKLE

hf

unclemikey-153

unclemikey-154

unclemikey-159

Tarot-01

mercurius1

illumibutter

mercurius5

HiddenInPlainSig

mercurius2

st michael

guys???

uhoh

peace

uncles

Nice modern Esoteric Uncle Mikey photoshop slides bro. I wonder what our future children will think when they find your images via internet way back machines, lol.

It is more like we are playing our pieces

checkers

to a T bro ;)

Cross and snake

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 09/06/2012 03:10 PM
Regards,

Moe

Swinging on Spirals

User ID: 865798
United States
Report Abusive Post

Heylel. Yes ! The Great Work. Remember, WORK ON YOUR INNER CHILD, MERCURIUS, Birth him from the ovoid...crack the humpty dumpty who sat on the wall, lol...

Meanwhile, we can line up for new jobs once he is found. Ill apply to be his window washer. lol

Emperor Heh, Chokma to Tipareth...Path 15, HEH is the Window.. the Window to the Son of the Morning, the Emperor.. The Alpha..

BTW friend, youre birthday path in Kabbalah just based on sun sign is the CHARIOT, Letter of Cheth, Binah to Geburah...

Wait, you said he was already found a while ago. Did they lose him again?
 Quoting: Swinging on Spirals

Kids run around a lot, hiding behind lattices, picking the grapes off the vine and then hiding once again, dont they, lol...
I dont have any children yet but Im sure they keep us on our toes.

Im not privy to him being found per se, or where or what, I just reflect the alignments and alchemical work as I was taught.

Such a event would be of high security since our Founding Fathers anticipated him. Im just left with the clues as you are..

OK, then I'm super confused. Guess this is why I stay away from the astrological end of things.
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
 Quoting: Swinging on Spirals

Apollo, who were you talking about in this thread?
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a Ride!"

We do not Die, We Awaken to the Dream that We Lived.

GLP