Eye Know the Nobody.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21656968
United States
09/06/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Eye Know the Nobody.
i know the one they call the nobody is here. Nothing makes me cringe more then the hoards of they that falsely think they are he.

There are many things going on here.

Some readers think of themselves as humans. They think all there is to it is that secret socieite groups are watching this human being known to many as "the nobody".

However this is not the only thing going on.

There are many layers above the human type of conscious mind. Those levels do exist in most of humanity but they are often in parts of the "unconscious" minds set.

All humans are connected in ways, groups, socieites, nations and upto global levels and then beyond. These consciouness collections are also themselves conscious.

There are those that falsely think they are the nobody but are not, and there are those that think they mock nobody by acting a fool as if they are the nobody without thinking they are but they both work for the same fallen source.

You are not the nobody. i know that much. However do not get me wrong here. I AM not the nobody. Eye know who he is however that they call the nobody.
Swinging on Spirals

User ID: 865798
United States
09/06/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Eye Know the Nobody.
Thank god someone understands that there are more things out there than the normal human experience/condition.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a Ride!"

We do not Die, We Awaken to the Dream that We Lived.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20106058
United States
09/06/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice OP! :) 5 stars

hf
NOBODY
User ID: 23293809
United States
Report Abusive Post
Eye endorse this thread.
Swinging on Spirals

United States
Report Abusive Post

hf
 Quoting: ~Angels~

Don't forget to send the pic!
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a Ride!"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23018191
United States
09/06/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20106058
United States
09/06/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Quoting: Swinging on Spirals

lmao...no pics...I might hit the wrong button and send them to my mother again chuckle

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/06/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank god someone understands that there are more things out there than the normal human experience/condition.

There is so much to that understanding that it seems a grand consparicy, consparicy on levels higher then human consciouness, that socieity supresses the higher consciousness levels.

A great example it that of "the church", they that would think because of fancy buildings and silly hats and robes they speak for the higher source.

Deeming such things as "new-agey" when in reality it is far older then mankind upon this planet.

However, i am not a simpleton. I understand there are two sides to a coin flip. and unless you're willing to know that how can you assume you know anything?

The reality of the higher source of humanity and direction is all good but there are those, and i am sure you know several of them here on GLP, that think they speak for said "higher source" when it is clear to most but them they speak from their own lower sources.

Things are not as cut and dry as sugar cookies at christmas time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1554617
United States
09/06/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
So do eye.

You might even say we're intimately acquainted.

Anonymous Coward
United States
09/06/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

peace
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/06/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
X
User ID: 23303193
Canada
09/06/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
pure assumption based on perception of interpretation...
Swinging on Spirals

United States
Report Abusive Post

There is so much to that understanding that it seems a grand consparicy, consparicy on levels higher then human consciouness, that socieity supresses the higher consciousness levels.

A great example it that of "the church", they that would think because of fancy buildings and silly hats and robes they speak for the higher source.

Deeming such things as "new-agey" when in reality it is far older then mankind upon this planet.

However, i am not a simpleton. I understand there are two sides to a coin flip. and unless you're willing to know that how can you assume you know anything?

The reality of the higher source of humanity and direction is all good but there are those, and i am sure you know several of them here on GLP, that think they speak for said "higher source" when it is clear to most but them they speak from their own lower sources.

Things are not as cut and dry as sugar cookies at christmas time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21656968

Yep. Just my own experiences I have discovered that there are so many (infinite?) layers and...

ah, I can go on and on.

Things out there are so much bigger than anyone could possibly imagine.

Swinging on Spirals

United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: X 23303193

Say that 10 times fast.

Swinging on Spirals

United States
Report Abusive Post

hf

lmao...no pics...I might hit the wrong button and send them to my mother again chuckle

hf

...ah, man.

lol

hugs

Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
09/06/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
i know the one they call the nobody is here. Nothing makes me cringe more then the hoards of they that falsely think they are he.

There are many things going on here.

Some readers think of themselves as humans. They think all there is to it is that secret socieite groups are watching this human being known to many as "the nobody".

However this is not the only thing going on.

There are many layers above the human type of conscious mind. Those levels do exist in most of humanity but they are often in parts of the "unconscious" minds set.

All humans are connected in ways, groups, socieites, nations and upto global levels and then beyond. These consciouness collections are also themselves conscious.

There are those that falsely think they are the nobody but are not, and there are those that think they mock nobody by acting a fool as if they are the nobody without thinking they are but they both work for the same fallen source.

You are not the nobody. i know that much. However do not get me wrong here. I AM not the nobody. Eye know who he is however that they call the nobody.

K. You know he is here. You know he is a he. You know who he is.

But I sense you aren't going to tell us. No naming names right?
The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Jonny Blaze

United States
09/06/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: X 23303193

Say that 10 times fast.

verycold

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/06/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Though i'd cry foul for your use of "out there". That being a logic misunderstanding assumed by someone that sees it as externalized rather then part of the whole. I had a chuckle of your use of "imagine".

As for the nobody, it is said he can bend reality with his minds' projection of thoughts. And that this somehow proves the theories.

there are those of them that are unaware of their own abilities to that, and there are those that are well aware of the abilities and they want them to suit their own desires.

Meanwhile he just sits back figuring out the depts of these things and carfully watches after his own thinkings while blocking those that would force their will down the throat of the peoples' planet.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/06/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Jonny Blaze

Dear One:

I already did. The only reason you didn't see it is because you stopped yourself from seeing it. It isn't me denying you. It is you denying yourself.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/06/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Besides it is well enough understood to those that do in fact know. To try to out the one they call the nobody means being blocked from the website and having the thread deleted directly.
Jonny Blaze

United States
09/06/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dear One:

I already did. The only reason you didn't see it is because you stopped yourself from seeing it. It isn't me denying you. It is you denying yourself.

Shit.

“Denying oneself is an indulgence. The indulgence of denying is by far the worst; it forces us to believe that we are doing great things, when in effect we are only fixed within ourselves.”

but but but...

Swinging on Spirals

United States
09/06/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Though i'd cry foul for your use of "out there". That being a logic misunderstanding assumed by someone that sees it as externalized rather then part of the whole. I had a chuckle of your use of "imagine".

As for the nobody, it is said he can bend reality with his minds' projection of thoughts. And that this somehow proves the theories.

there are those of them that are unaware of their own abilities to that, and there are those that are well aware of the abilities and they want them to suit their own desires.

Meanwhile he just sits back figuring out the depts of these things and carfully watches after his own thinkings while blocking those that would force their will down the throat of the peoples' planet.

chuckle

Yeah, but that is what most people understand! It is a Catch-22. The people who already understand that, know what I mean. If I said, "In here," or however it can be expressed (trying to hurry, getting of work in a couple minutes), then a larger misunderstanding can occur. And, I didn't want to go into details of what 'out/in here' can consist of.

NOBODY
United States
09/06/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am not using my registered GLP name. I also have not visited for many months.
Jonny Blaze

United States
09/06/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Besides it is well enough understood to those that do in fact know. To try to out the one they call the nobody means being blocked from the website and having the thread deleted directly.

ooooo. What if he outs himself? Do you think he would be banned permanently?

Those mods man. They aren't to be trifled with.

Swinging on Spirals

United States
09/06/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

There is absolutely no reason to out himself, so why do it?

Mnemosyne/Zeus

User ID: 1492096
United States
09/06/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Understood by whom? And deleted by whom? I can think of a couple threads not deleted. Another said the same thing one time. Was not deleted.
The term derives from the Ancient Greek words, meta, meaning beyond or after, and noia, meaning perception or understanding or mind.
Jonny Blaze

United States
09/06/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

There is absolutely no reason to out himself, so why do it?

That's easy. To stop his addiction to GLP. OBVIOUSLY. ;)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19045680
United States
09/06/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, but do you know Jack Schitt ? charlie
Jonny Blaze

United States
09/06/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
No one would believe the admission anyways, except those already in 'the know'.

So what damage could it do?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1554617
United States
09/06/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am not using my registered GLP name. I also have not visited for many months.
 Quoting: NOBODY 23293809

You know you're like the most important figure in history? Don't you think that's a little irresponsible?

I can't get enough of this stuff...

NOBODY
United States
09/06/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

"You know you're like the most important figure in history? Don't you think that's a little irresponsible?"

Probably. I have been busy. My apologies.

I didn't even return here until the work was done. Would you rather I have interrupted it?

GLP