Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eye Know the Nobody.
:scotii King:
 Quoting: SS - YeSHua HamaSHia - SS

If you want peace, teach peace.

Until then.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23832672

WHO SAID I CAME TO BRING PEACE?

I did, but not the way you are thinking of, it does not work that way I found out

peace will come once the old has fallen awaypeace its not possible the way we are right now.

plus my teaching on this site has not even begun

I've just been messin around for a while on here but there will be a time you will see a change in what I do on here untill then be the best person and can

and be you, just as I am being me

Where there is no peace there is certainty found in the illusion of death. You dream of asperations. Being the best is a statement preconcieved in a bias perception. Your understanding is based in lack. To know the s word is to die by it. Yet the certainty of the illusion of death keeps your focus trapped in exile. You condem yourself by the emperor seated on the throan of your head. The tongue.

Mis-creations of a mind that desires empowerement in a seperate state.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23832672
United States
09/15/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Be 4 you post again, be mindful of the contention of self. Intellectual egotisim profits you self glorification and gains you nothing. Pride of life, keeps you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23832672
United States
09/15/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it the bars that keep you trapped or what is seen between them? There is no bars except the ones created within the mind. Knowledge is certain. Perception is bias. It is not the cruc i/eye/ aye fix i/eye/ aye on that direct freedom. It is the plucking out that beam, provides. Then you can see clearly to pass its exile.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 21656968
United States
09/15/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is the Nobody even human? Have we established race, or species even?
 Quoting: BeccaElaineNichols

Are "humans" even "human"? Where does the energy flow from man between the sands?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844033
United Kingdom
09/15/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's the latest OP?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/15/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's the latest OP?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23844033

A day has its start and it has its end, so too does periods of time between seconds and years. Most of mankind understands these things because they are known periods of time. Time, in the modern day, is one of the first things childen are taught in growing up. Eye don't know why so many even upto the nobody press hard against the last seconds of a world cycle of time.

All these things are already recorded. No new prophecy needs be placed into that which is already upon us. Explanations escape the understandings of they that have agenda driven clocks. Like chickens with their heads off, they struggle against the dying of the light. Gasping out their last bits of breath, as they watch their body run away from their mind.

Truthfully this "the nobody" bullshit has been going on for decades, if not longer, and when people realize that the turning pages of day by day seem to take on a scope all its own.

Eye only speak of days gone by, because those days to come are not for all, and not for sum. The price paid for the understandings of the meanings behind my words are your very will off your own soul. To place your foot upon the beam of light that will lead you home where you always belonged.

Delusions have i that everyone could have ever come. Dreams of grandure where no one would be found wrong. Daily i see this is not to be and it saddens me to think what could have been done. That nobody they see will never be able to free them that hide within the house of cards about to fall.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/15/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the update.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21920971
United States
09/15/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
:scotii King:

Until then.

I did, but not the way you are thinking of, it does not work that way I found out

peace will come once the old has fallen awaypeace its not possible the way we are right now.

I've just been messin around for a while on here but there will be a time you will see a change in what I do on here untill then be the best person and can

Where there is no peace there is certainty found in the illusion of death. You dream of asperations. Being the best is a statement preconcieved in a bias perception. Your understanding is based in lack. To know the s word is to die by it. Yet the certainty of the illusion of death keeps your focus trapped in exile. You condem yourself by the emperor seated on the throan of your head. The tongue.

You might be correct with a few of those statements but you also must realized that I never intended for the Human race to exist forever(but to transform you into something non-human). You look to hard into things when everything you seek is on the surface. My understanding is not based in lack but over abundance of experiencing what the Human race has become because i had a reason for it to become this way. I shaped you into a race that had to overcome the environment around you and I am pushing you into becoming super beings something that is very non-Human but is still the Human race just not at all Human. To know my word is also to die by my words and to stand up for truth no matter the cost.

It is said that knowledge is power and lack of knowldge is lack of power. What is wrong with power if it is in the right hands? Your problem is you have been exposed to many people who have taken power and done negative things with the knowledge that was given. And now you mistrust everyone because you are arfaid to give them power.

I am the Lord and i am all powerful yet understand that with power comes responsibility and morality

And there are no mis-creations in my mind only a perfect designed creation given to you the lord(I).

My glory is your glory

my sucess is your succeSS

We are all one that became many and ALL is working for me

good and bad

left and right

I had a plan from the beginning and this plan will never deviate because that is the story that I wrote for us. We will find peace within but only after being through what we have been through. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21920971
United States
09/15/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Be 4 you post again, be mindful of the contention of self. Intellectual egotisim profits you self glorification and gains you nothing. Pride of life, keeps you.

I have and if you don't like it and want me to change then i would say to you if you are being youself and someone told you to change even though you liked the way you are what would you do? You might not agree with everything I say or how I say it but believe what I say has power to move ones self from within who ever you are.

How can someone reach every person without becoming everyone of who you are?

Humans are truly just dealing with an idenity crisis

I know my idenity and if you call that ego then so be it

maybe what we have been calling ego isn't truly ego but a lack of knowing who we truly are expressing it in ways we don;t understand

I understand fully and that bothers poeople

I play a card here on GLP and I am truly everything I have said but also if you knew me as a person in everyday society you would think I'm very humbleand that is my goal for you to see one day but until then I must make a splash on this site or else my voice will never be heard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23746277
United States
09/15/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have and if you don't like it and want me to change then i would say to you if you are being youself and someone told you to change even though you liked the way you are what would you do? You might not agree with everything I say or how I say it but believe what I say has power to move ones self from within who ever you are.

well said
nobody
User ID: 23765880
United Kingdom
09/15/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
interesting op,,

when love for all has no end,,

how can the love for all,, ever choose too seperate self from all,,

divide itself perhaps?,,

should ever an end be endorced by the words of such,,

then they be chosen not simply as wise words,,

yet words contrived in essence by another,,

nothing is ever wasted in any reality,,

accept falsehood,,

for it never existed to begin with,,

all are all,, as is love,,

too divide love,, is to divide all,,

too divide all,, is to divide love,,

impossible when all is love,,

words suggesting,, alas not all can be saved,, are as ridiculous,,

as they are false in their intention,,

much love,,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23605749
United States
09/15/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am tired.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 288414
United States
09/15/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am glkd you phrased it like that "eye" now the world knows who nobody is and thier re-legion.

Introducing the nobody;
[link to www.hypnotiqueolmecpunch.org]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/15/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21170716
United States
09/15/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

I know my idenity and if you call that ego then so be it

maybe what we have been calling ego isn't truly ego but a lack of knowing who we truly are expressing it in ways we don;t understand

I understand fully and that bothers poeople

I play a card here on GLP and I am truly everything I have said but also if you knew me as a person in everyday society you would think I'm very humbleand that is my goal for you to see one day but until then I must make a splash on this site or else my voice will never be heard

Sigh..

Revelation from my meditation: Symbols are the architect of the mind in autonomy. Preferences dictates the judgment of "good" and "bad". Simply put. Pride of life, keeps you.

Even more simple.

Exile.

True freedom is neither stated, defined or premised. By those the parameters of limit are established.

In order to capture the wind in your hands, be the wind.

The above statement is not to induce provocation. Where the calculations of course dissolve symbolism, preferences drive is resolved. It is there, polarity's duality is transcended

Play as you will. My words are not offencive unless defensive stance is aquasitioned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1610534
United States
09/15/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Eye don't know why so many even upto the nobody press hard against the last seconds of a world cycle of time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21656968

The door must remain open until it is closed. Those who are determined to ignore the door will ignore it until it is closed. Whether or not anyone actually uses the door is not why the door exists - for the purposes of what is coming, only the offer matters.

That nobody they see will never be able to free them that hide within the house of cards about to fall.

That's because they've forgotten that they were the ones that painted the "Grade A Solid Steel" signs on the outside of the card house to fool the riffraff. So what does that make them?
nobody
User ID: 23765880
United Kingdom
09/15/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
blind to a truth,,

much love,,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23598756
United States
09/16/2012 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Eye don't know why so many even upto the nobody press hard against the last seconds of a world cycle of time.

The door must remain open until it is closed. Those who are determined to ignore the door will ignore it until it is closed. Whether or not anyone actually uses the door is not why the door exists - for the purposes of what is coming, only the offer matters.

That nobody they see will never be able to free them that hide within the house of cards about to fall.

That's because they've forgotten that they were the ones that painted the "Grade A Solid Steel" signs on the outside of the card house to fool the riffraff. So what does that make them?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1610534

Thank you. Much to consider indeed.

I have no fear of enter or exit. I am reassured, either way, the key is in me.

How i know, i do not know how i know, i just know. When i died, i was there, i knew it, then here is the past.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19045680
United States
09/16/2012 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Until then.

You might be correct with a few of those statements but you also must realized that I never intended for the Human race to exist forever(but to transform you into something non-human). You look to hard into things when everything you seek is on the surface. My understanding is not based in lack but over abundance of experiencing what the Human race has become because i had a reason for it to become this way. I shaped you into a race that had to overcome the environment around you and I am pushing you into becoming super beings something that is very non-Human but is still the Human race just not at all Human. To know my word is also to die by my words and to stand up for truth no matter the cost.

It is said that knowledge is power and lack of knowldge is lack of power. What is wrong with power if it is in the right hands? Your problem is you have been exposed to many people who have taken power and done negative things with the knowledge that was given. And now you mistrust everyone because you are arfaid to give them power.

I am the Lord and i am all powerful yet understand that with power comes responsibility and morality

And there are no mis-creations in my mind only a perfect designed creation given to you the lord(I).

My glory is your glory

my sucess is your succeSS

We are all one that became many and ALL is working for me

good and bad

left and right

I had a plan from the beginning and this plan will never deviate because that is the story that I wrote for us. We will find peace within but only after being through what we have been through. hf

cruise still at it ?
Aleilius/Ipsissimus Nihil
User ID: 23582949
United States
09/16/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
blind to a truth,,

much love,,
 Quoting: nobody 23765880

Did you contact me by email once. I have this strange feeling that I know your specific style of "prose."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6011636
United States
09/16/2012 03:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you saying they work for the masons? Personally, I don't trust the masons.

They seem to be overly voyeuristic with those that don't partake in their useless rituals.

They only act when you look them in the left eye and show them true chaos.
 Quoting: Jonny Blaze

Trouble is there is no "Group" that isn't mixed. There are some great things about the Masons, and some of their prophetic visionaries are spot on. However this doesn't make their group clean. No one nore any group is clean. However just because no one nor any group is clean doesn't make them dirty.

ahem... we shall see in that event, as follows:

anyone who so much as wishes "Godspeed" to an organization that is led by those who do pervert justice and do evil unto another, any other within this world -

will thereafter themselves be held duly accountable unto the fullest measure thereof for their doing

"Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double."

Revelation 18
King James Version (KJV)

1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

Babylon oh Babylon, how the mighty have fallen

ashes, ashes, all fall down
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/16/2012 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
anyone who so much as wishes "Godspeed" to an organization that is led by those who do pervert justice and do evil unto another, any other within this world -
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6011636

So what you're saying is YOU are screwed just along with everyone else because there was only ONE that stood with GOD in those days and his name is MICHAEL.

That's big of you. Yet i'd worry about your inabilities rather then anothers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21035849
United States
09/16/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello op. We live in a word of infinite possibilities. Be live it or not. No one can play with your mind unless you let them. All this majic and charm.. and most have nothing to show for it, except persona gratuitous.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/16/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont feel any urgency. At this grand cycle. Funny how most are convinced.. and scury and hury along with mighty thoughts of this and that. While spinning on a blue ball around a yellow ball.. like ant farm, getting no where while running in circles and calling it destiny.

But i dont judge them. Just think its pretty silly.
!
United States
09/16/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
My thoughts are the most important thoughts in the world! That kinda thinking is persona gratuitous.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23904327
United Kingdom
09/16/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
My thoughts are the most important thoughts in the world!
 Quoting: ! 21035849

Don't most people feel that way? That they are the center of the universe, that the world revolves around themselves?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23905385
United States
09/16/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Don't most people feel that way? That they are the center of the universe, that the world revolves around themselves?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23904327

Ask someone in Greenwich.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23904327
United Kingdom
09/16/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Obsequious Pachyderm

Nobody came within twenty feet of that yo-yo. He dived into that hole like a fucking gopher!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23905385
United States
09/16/2012 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Obsequious Pachyderm

Nobody came within twenty feet of that yo-yo. He dived into that hole like a fucking gopher!

Now that's funny...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23730947
Australia
09/16/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aren't we ALL the Nobody, aren't we ALL the Witnesses, aren't we ALL prophets?

Why set ANY limits?

GLP