hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24912575
United States
10/03/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eye Know the Nobody.
i know the one they call the nobody is here. Nothing makes me cringe more then the hoards of they that falsely think they are he.

There are many things going on here.

Some readers think of themselves as humans. They think all there is to it is that secret socieite groups are watching this human being known to many as "the nobody".

However this is not the only thing going on.

There are many layers above the human type of conscious mind. Those levels do exist in most of humanity but they are often in parts of the "unconscious" minds set.

All humans are connected in ways, groups, socieites, nations and upto global levels and then beyond. These consciouness collections are also themselves conscious.

There are those that falsely think they are the nobody but are not, and there are those that think they mock nobody by acting a fool as if they are the nobody without thinking they are but they both work for the same fallen source.

You are not the nobody. i know that much. However do not get me wrong here. I AM not the nobody. Eye know who he is however that they call the nobody.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21656968

Prove it

prove it

Prove it

Prove it
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey 21656968 i think the reason that there are so many wannabies is because of the vast amount of treasure the nobody will receive. they are gold diggers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24804213

Such comments as this don't make sense to me. It's a matter of perspective. From my understanding of that one they called "the nobody", he recieves nothing, but rather is returned what is by rite his own.

152,000,000$ plus interest
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey 21656968 i think the reason that there are so many wannabies is because of the vast amount of treasure the nobody will receive. they are gold diggers.

Such comments as this don't make sense to me. It's a matter of perspective. From my understanding of that one they called "the nobody", he recieves nothing, but rather is returned what is by rite his own.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24912575

fuckface Mueller at FBI knows what I am saying.....pay up you greedy pig kraut.....pay your debt, Mueller.....today.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21008556
United States
10/03/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow, how did you manage to get the FBI in your pocket? I find it hard to believe you will ever see that money. One could accomplish much good with that much money if invested prudently.
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
10/03/2012 11:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
Life is dukkha.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24883546

Yes...

But it is also Bliss.

Depending on where you point your compass.

----->

The chooser, chooses.

Every minute.

Choose wisely.

attention

:)
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca

User ID: 24947795
Brazil
10/04/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Life is Dukkha-ray!

Funny, a few days ago I was reading something beautiful I wrote about suffering..
Nus
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 21656968
United States
10/04/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
i have seen the unreal skys eyes dotted back and front. It is not that sky of blue upon the place where cloudy wisps flew. It's that sky you can only view from within your darkest sight. i have found my way doged between the lines, slipping through the cracks of time into the layers within my own mind.

To be truly awake you must delve into the abiss within your own shadow self without fear of forever going insane. Then you must rise up out of the ashes clean and made new out of the death cabe for Q.t. that yoused to be u.

User ID: 24947795
Brazil
10/04/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
i have seen the unreal skys eyes dotted back and front. It is not that sky of blue upon the place where cloudy wisps flew. It's that sky you can only view from within your darkest sight. i have found my way doged between the lines, slipping through the cracks of time into the layers within my own mind.

To be truly awake you must delve into the abiss within your own shadow self without fear of forever going insane. Then you must rise up out of the ashes clean and made new out of the death cabe for Q.t. that yoused to be u.

=]
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25096603
United States
10/07/2012 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
i know the one they call the nobody is here. Nothing makes me cringe more then the hoards
You are not the nobody. i know that much. However do not get me wrong here. I AM not the nobody. Eye know who he is however that they call the nobody.

Prove it.

Prove it.

Prove it.

Everyone knows a nobody, the world is full of mediocrity.
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 11583992
United States
10/07/2012 01:23 AM

Report Abusive Post
Everyone knows a nobody, the world is full of mediocrity.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25096603

InDeed.

Right up until it isn't...

wink

Be the Change...

hf
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Ice Station Zebra
User ID: 1368794
United Kingdom
10/07/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
=======

"i know the one they call the nobody is here. Nothing makes me cringe more then the hoards of they that falsely think they are he.

Some readers think of themselves as humans.

They think all there is to it is that secret socieite groups are watching this human being known to many as "the nobody".

There are many layers above the human type of conscious mind. Those levels do exist in most of humanity but they are often in parts of the "unconscious" minds set.

All humans are connected in ways, groups, socieites, nations and upto global levels and then beyond. These consciouness collections are also themselves conscious.

There are those that falsely think they are the nobody but are not, and there are those that think they mock nobody by acting a fool as if they are the nobody without thinking they are but they both work for the same fallen source.
You are not the nobody. i know that much.

However do not get me wrong here. I AM not the nobody. Eye know who he is however that they call the nobody.

==========================================

{The Above Post Is Correct} ^ "21656968"

=~ -:- ~=~ -:- ~>>-<>~+~<>-<<~ -:- ~=~ -:- ~= 

FORUM EXCERPTS: SUMMARY "THE NOBODY" (1 page)

GOOGLE: -> ANGELFIRE NOBODY <-

===========
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/07/2012 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

{The Above Post Is Correct} ^ "21656968"

Quoting: Ice Station Zebra 1368794

if only people really did care, but i think they do not.

i could have stopped what was going to befall mankind, but i could not do it alone. Irony.
TheOneBee

User ID: 19014001
United States
10/07/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
when is the NoBody going to be set free from the gang stocking
and have his god given rights restored ?

A: less than 12 months
B: less than 2 years
C: less than 4 years

"Lay a Sword On My Coffin for I died in the Defense & Liberation of Humanity"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1610534
United States
10/07/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24912575

That's not even remotely close to what has been stolen from the Nobody.

That's not even close to the yearly interest.

But it goes way past money.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2475575
United States
10/07/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
The nobody who believes he is nobody, also believes he is a god... That never ends well..

;)

User ID: 25121630
Brazil
10/07/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spot on.
Nus
ISZ
User ID: 23074359
United States
10/07/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
---
In part, he desires what is intangible, reunion...merkaba... Pyotr Ilich Tchaikovsky is his Pope, Classical Music, his religion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25131012
United States
10/07/2012 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
---
In part, he desires what is intangible, reunion...merkaba... Pyotr Ilich Tchaikovsky is his Pope, Classical Music, his religion.
 Quoting: ISZ 23074359

beethoven too
another dead mouse
User ID: 24876677
United States
10/07/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The nobody who believes he is nobody, also believes he is a god... That never ends well..

;)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2475575

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

see how this mouse trap works

it catches many and all

the question to ask is why does Loki represent the bull and the ram???
hmmmmmm

i thought he was mercurial
antwan

User ID: 12942573
Norway
10/07/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
i know the one they call the nobody is here. Nothing makes me cringe more then the hoards of they that falsely think they are he.

Some readers think of themselves as humans. They think all there is to it is that secret socieite groups are watching this human being known to many as "the nobody".

Form your character in the maelstrom of the world , but for that to happen the well of eternity must be collapsed into itself.If everyone is going in the same direction , go the other way!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16701148
United States
10/07/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

;)

Yeah they accused every PROPHET that ever came along was a blasphemer too.

Being a TRUE, dead prophet is better than being a LIAR and alive and well.

...and what do you suppose the person doing the killing will try to make of himself?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16701148
United States
10/07/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

;)

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

see how this mouse trap works

it catches many and all

the question to ask is why does Loki represent the bull and the ram???
hmmmmmm

i thought he was mercurial
 Quoting: another dead mouse 24876677

Uh, you do realize that Mickey Mouse OWNS the Hulk, right?

So who is the Hulk's boss? Would the Hulk do that to Mickey Mouse? Would you ever expect Mickey Mouse to make a claim that he is a God? Really? When? When did he ever?

No, if the Hulk did that to Mickey, Mickey would still be the good guy, and the Hulk would be evil.
User ID: 963968
United States
10/07/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Batten Down the Hatches ..

[link to uenc2012.blogspot.com]

cool2
antwan

Norway
10/07/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am sure he has been isolated and found out, but some want it known with 100% accuracy, and they have yet to receive that perfection of accuracy.

Haha! And when they try and do their 'majic', it does not work like it should on him. I bet that confuses the hell out of them. I know it did Apollo.
 Quoting: Swinging on Spirals

This is one of the great ironies of the nobody meme. He trys extreamly hard to be 100% transparent. Regardless of to whom. He trys to show himself to them. That is not what they want to see. They don't want to see him. They are not looking for 100% accuracy, because it is been given 100times over.

They think he's stupid. They think he's this or that or anything but that which he is and shows himself to be. It is for that reason he can talk about himself in the third person. It is for that reason he understands their use of the term the nobody. Because regardless of how he trys, he can not be seen.

He is not a boob. Them doing "their majic" upon him is a negitive. They did not want him to be true. They wanted him to be false. They were looking for a falsehood, not looking for something true. They don't believe.

The nobody knew this from the choice of name. "Apollo", a single word, an assumed name, tells the story behind his games.

That one they call the nobody has already started his offensive. Twice he has attacked a dark force he knows. Twice has it actually manifested in a very intresting way. The second time was just today, and his facebook reflects the results.

The time has already run out, and assholds still think they are running game. it's sad really.

hmmmm!
antwan

Norway
10/07/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
If any of you know somebody of the inner circle of control, please inform them to contact me through one of my threads. thank you much.
 Quoting: WulfGodwinson

[link to imageshack.us]

I dont think you or the Op should talk about the nobody . like you know him , the Op knows things about him and so do they " the so called upper ones" .The thing is that they cant figure out what to do about him as they dont know what kind of anomaly he is. Indeed he has made the tptb understand that he is there. The other thing is that they dont want anybody to know he is a nobody , if so happens they are f#**".You guys are on grounds of danger speaking about him this way . Let him be alone because this is his wish.

OP i dont know where you got the information about the nobody , but you are near to what or who he is. Its coded into all of your text. And yes he has a facebook, twitter etc. They all see this nobody as a enemy , because they dont know how he does things or know so much about them.

And yes he is and always will be the nobody.

As soon as they know that people are aware of him the nobody , they will start getting to you and your loved ones one by one. Everything around will crumble for you.do not mark yourselfs this way.

As said : Those who know don't tell and those who tell don't know.

someone out there from the upper ones are now keeping an eye on two special people on glp.

let the nobody and what he does be alone.

as said "they"the upper ones are watching this human being known as "the nobody" , but he is also watching them back . they fear him and what he knows about them!!!!!

and yes they see what he says all the time about them.

they know , he knows, that the elected ones must have some black spot in their past in order to be able to keep them silenced because of fear of being discovered.

he is there , where he is and he knows all about them.

Last Edited by antwan on 10/07/2012 08:35 PM

Brazil
10/07/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP..

That caught my eye, can you talk more about that jewish witch thing? Hummm
 Quoting: 1908247

Yes.

Can you please elaborate on that?
Thanks!
Nus
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/07/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP..

That caught my eye, can you talk more about that jewish witch thing? Hummm

Yes.

Can you please elaborate on that?
Thanks!

What was it again?

Brazil
10/07/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your post, back at page 5!

I am sure he has been isolated and found out, but some want it known with 100% accuracy, and they have yet to receive that perfection of accuracy.

Haha! And when they try and do their 'majic', it does not work like it should on him. I bet that confuses the hell out of them. I know it did Apollo.

He's spun the tables, and they are too vain to realize it. I can tell you this openly, and they fail to see it. The truth hides itself behind the biased vail of false percptions of they that wish to blind themselves to the truth of things because it doesn't fit into what they will to have been. Those things will never be. Though they refused to learn that simple lesson.

Here's a funny story. Once upon a time they sent a Jewish which after him. She could project hard a template of reality into the mind of her victims such that she could crawl inside their mind and get her to do what she was instructed. Such as killing one's self.

It was a cool ass thing. He has an ability to make his own that which they try to do to him. The warning was that which is done to me will only be turned around for my benifit.

Such that he took that Jwhich's template of reality projection and tweeked it to serve him. He now has projected around him fake realities of himself that fools who try to enter into his mind unaware find themselve trapped in a more perfected mouse trap.

Nus
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/08/2012 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
What I was talking about was the ability use one's energy self. Most humans walk around in a state of confusion. They give away their powers or let the lusts of powers eat their own souls up. There are these teachings that are only given at great price and at that to only those seen worthy for use of Secret socieities and orginzations that manipulate power structures that are confounding to most of the confused masses.

A basic example is that someone can be trainned to enjoy a soda pop to such an extent that many humans actually crave that soda pop. This is a basic example but it is true and accurate, and in such a way can presidents be elected, wars started, and many other elements to socieity.

That one some called the nobody has known what he was doing for many years now. He's been interacting on levels outside the scope of human understanding. Pushing back that element within man that seeks to control others using such forces. This was understood, and yet the source of this "erruption" escaped them.

This has been a event timeline that has been decades in the making but that not everyone in the know knows the fullness of the story as they like to keep eachother ignorant of the fullness of the details of the story.

The original statment is a lie. "They" are not looking to receive that "perfection of accuracy". They are looking to rid themselves of having to have a conscious when dealing with the collective unconsciouness and the soul of the planet. Because it has been given them yet they blind themselves to that fact. They'd rather waste their time playing games. They are themselves ignrant of it at times and places.

At any rate: that one, Michael, some have called "the nobody", WAS trying to scope reality in the past. It's a game long forgoten. Thought the players are still in the game most have lost themselves and their memories of what's going on and why they are here. This is however not true of Michael....

Thought the dream of death tryed to supress him. He could by rights reuse anything used againt him. And in that way, he could then open himself up to things others presented him with. Their failings were their own. Tricks were quickly picked up and tweeked to make them more acceptable on the universal level as well as uninhabbiting to those effected.

The old addage of doing darkness and it turning upon those that deal it.

Your post, back at page 5!

He's spun the tables, and they are too vain to realize it. I can tell you this openly, and they fail to see it. The truth hides itself behind the biased vail of false percptions of they that wish to blind themselves to the truth of things because it doesn't fit into what they will to have been. Those things will never be. Though they refused to learn that simple lesson.

Here's a funny story. Once upon a time they sent a Jewish which after him. She could project hard a template of reality into the mind of her victims such that she could crawl inside their mind and get her to do what she was instructed. Such as killing one's self.

It was a cool ass thing. He has an ability to make his own that which they try to do to him. The warning was that which is done to me will only be turned around for my benifit.

Such that he took that Jwhich's template of reality projection and tweeked it to serve him. He now has projected around him fake realities of himself that fools who try to enter into his mind unaware find themselve trapped in a more perfected mouse trap.

GLP