Eye Know the Nobody.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 21656968
United States
10/08/2012 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eye Know the Nobody.
So a twitter party was arranged to "test" or what ever that one. He had always been aware of things that escape the awarness horrizon of they that think they are the most aware. And one such thing was a J-witch sent to push him over the edge of the casum of sanity into the void.

They always seem to underestamate him, while he always seems to over estimate them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23058480
Netherlands
10/08/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am sure he has been isolated and found out, but some want it known with 100% accuracy, and they have yet to receive that perfection of accuracy.

Haha! And when they try and do their 'majic', it does not work like it should on him. I bet that confuses the hell out of them. I know it did Apollo.
 Quoting: Swinging on Spirals

This is one of the great ironies of the nobody meme. He trys extreamly hard to be 100% transparent. Regardless of to whom. He trys to show himself to them. That is not what they want to see. They don't want to see him. They are not looking for 100% accuracy, because it is been given 100times over.

They think he's stupid. They think he's this or that or anything but that which he is and shows himself to be. It is for that reason he can talk about himself in the third person. It is for that reason he understands their use of the term the nobody. Because regardless of how he trys, he can not be seen.

He is not a boob. Them doing "their majic" upon him is a negitive. They did not want him to be true. They wanted him to be false. They were looking for a falsehood, not looking for something true. They don't believe.

The nobody knew this from the choice of name. "Apollo", a single word, an assumed name, tells the story behind his games.

That one they call the nobody has already started his offensive. Twice he has attacked a dark force he knows. Twice has it actually manifested in a very intresting way. The second time was just today, and his facebook reflects the results.

The time has already run out, and assholds still think they are running game. it's sad really.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21656968

hmmmm!
 Quoting: antwan

Rings a bell..
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
10/08/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
If any of you know somebody of the inner circle of control, please inform them to contact me through one of my threads. thank you much.
 Quoting: WulfGodwinson

[link to imageshack.us]

I dont think you or the Op should talk about the nobody . like you know him , the Op knows things about him and so do they " the so called upper ones" .The thing is that they cant figure out what to do about him as they dont know what kind of anomaly he is. Indeed he has made the tptb understand that he is there. The other thing is that they dont want anybody to know he is a nobody , if so happens they are f#**".You guys are on grounds of danger speaking about him this way . Let him be alone because this is his wish.

OP i dont know where you got the information about the nobody , but you are near to what or who he is. Its coded into all of your text. And yes he has a facebook, twitter etc. They all see this nobody as a enemy , because they dont know how he does things or know so much about them.

And yes he is and always will be the nobody.

As soon as they know that people are aware of him the nobody , they will start getting to you and your loved ones one by one. Everything around will crumble for you.do not mark yourselfs this way.

As said : Those who know don't tell and those who tell don't know.

someone out there from the upper ones are now keeping an eye on two special people on glp.

let the nobody and what he does be alone.

as said "they"the upper ones are watching this human being known as "the nobody" , but he is also watching them back . they fear him and what he knows about them!!!!!

and yes they see what he says all the time about them.

they know , he knows, that the elected ones must have some black spot in their past in order to be able to keep them silenced because of fear of being discovered.

he is there , where he is and he knows all about them.

Rings a bell... again. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25180979
Sweden
10/08/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
If any of you know somebody of the inner circle of control, please inform them to contact me through one of my threads. thank you much.

[link to imageshack.us]

I dont think you or the Op should talk about the nobody . like you know him , the Op knows things about him and so do they " the so called upper ones" .The thing is that they cant figure out what to do about him as they dont know what kind of anomaly he is. Indeed he has made the tptb understand that he is there. The other thing is that they dont want anybody to know he is a nobody , if so happens they are f#**".You guys are on grounds of danger speaking about him this way . Let him be alone because this is his wish.

OP i dont know where you got the information about the nobody , but you are near to what or who he is. Its coded into all of your text. And yes he has a facebook, twitter etc. They all see this nobody as a enemy , because they dont know how he does things or know so much about them.

As soon as they know that people are aware of him the nobody , they will start getting to you and your loved ones one by one. Everything around will crumble for you.do not mark yourselfs this way.

someone out there from the upper ones are now keeping an eye on two special people on glp.

as said "they"the upper ones are watching this human being known as "the nobody" , but he is also watching them back . they fear him and what he knows about them!!!!!

they know , he knows, that the elected ones must have some black spot in their past in order to be able to keep them silenced because of fear of being discovered.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23058480

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25180979
Sweden
10/08/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
My mule doesn't like you laughin...

I heard HE, The Dude, He upgraded his ride now...

Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
10/08/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
antwan

User ID: 12942573
Norway
10/08/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to imageshack.us]

He remains a nobody because he has no problems being seen as very average person .The things is that they want him in power. But he eludes them. He wants it that way so it is very easy for him to be lost in large crowds.

Sometimes you just have to do things the wrong way to get things right.His job is to project thoughts into the elites minds from behind the scenes.Nobody knows him. He is Always silently involved in international affairs.He seperates their forces when they are united and they hate that.He knows the Invisible ones behind the scenes and what they are doing. That is why they fear him.He is a watcher of timelines.

The best thing is that he is not known yet to or by the people. And that is the way he likes it.

Indeed they want to get to him , they want him gone, but they cant do it, he has a invisible hand over him that protects him form their majic.

The nobody does not fear them at all!!!

Last Edited by antwan on 10/08/2012 06:29 PM
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 25142206
United States
10/08/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
they ever find the Nobody,the commander of the men and women who stare at goats whistle..being commander, imagine what his esp and psi abilities must be like..
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
10/08/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is the Nobody even human? Have we established race, or species even?
 Quoting: BeccaElaineNichols
he's spirit within just as everyone else is but unafraid to bring forth the energy..
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
10/08/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aren't we ALL the Nobody, aren't we ALL the Witnesses, aren't we ALL prophets?

Why set ANY limits?
 Quoting: Aunty Flo
there are no limits but the ones we place on our selves..we are all co-creator spirits within our arks..we as spirit existed before the creation and as the same co-creator spirit in the ark called Jesus said> you will do the things i have done and you will do greater things..
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
10/08/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to imageshack.us]

He remains a nobody because he has no problems being seen as very average person .The things is that they want him in power. But he eludes them. He wants it that way so it is very easy for him to be lost in large crowds.

Sometimes you just have to do things the wrong way to get things right.His job is to project thoughts into the elites minds from behind the scenes.Nobody knows him. He is Always silently involved in international affairs.He seperates their forces when they are united and they hate that.He knows the Invisible ones behind the scenes and what they are doing. That is why they fear him.He is a watcher of timelines.

The best thing is that he is not known yet to or by the people. And that is the way he likes it.

His job?

It would be great news for TBTB if he has job of showing them what an failure they are.That would imply he has some job script he is following, some ideology, something .. anything :).
They would handle that without any problem like they did with many other people before... What they fear is fact that he is doing all of that spontaneously, easy, completely voluntary without any ideology behind.. Like it is easiest thing in the world..

Utter nightmare I guess for many...

Somehow there is justice in that fact..
antwan

Norway
10/08/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to imageshack.us]

His job?

It would be great news for TBTB if he has job of showing them what an failure they are.That would imply he has some job script he is following, some ideology, something .. anything :).
They would handle that without any problem like they did with many other people before... What they fear is fact that he is doing all of that spontaneously, easy, completely voluntary without any ideology behind.. Like it is easiest thing in the world..

Remember there is no such thing as a voice without a nobody. They started noticing this nobody and how he says or speaks things along time ago. They even said to him take money and what you want , what can we offer you . What do you want from us? , and he said back to them : I want nothing from you as I have all that I need. They can not take this nobody down.

Last Edited by antwan on 10/08/2012 06:46 PM
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
10/08/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
And what they did try is to get him on board inside their scenario in to any to them known ideology, religion ,media .. anything they control.

They had different scenarios ready..not only one..He could be placed left right , up down, friend foe.. anything.. as long as he could play some part of their game..

UF What a game that would be for all those speculators.. They would have to invent new numbers as even quadrillions would be too little..

Shame it is not going to happen..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/08/2012 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
His job?

Right or Wrong? You've offered a contraditiction statement to someone you feel miss spoke. Those are two perspectives. However the truth stands between the place where both are right when wrongs have been stripped away from the understandings consciouness by holding two points of view within your own consciouness and seeing how they align and where you're forcing it to try to make it fit.

This Planet, and its power structure, went wrong long ago. Over many longass periods of time the memories and understandings of these things faded. Also did the recalling of many required remeberences fade because of the dream of death and the shadows of self. It is because they did not want to believe, know, that which was true because they did not want to have to look at "reality" within the understanding scoped by universe over their own projections of what they wanted it to be.
antwan

Norway
10/08/2012 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
His job?

Right or Wrong? You've offered a contraditiction statement to someone you feel miss spoke. Those are two perspectives. However the truth stands between the place where both are right when wrongs have been stripped away from the understandings consciouness by holding two points of view within your own consciouness and seeing how they align and where you're forcing it to try to make it fit.

This Planet, and its power structure, went wrong long ago. Over many longass periods of time the memories and understandings of these things faded. Also did the recalling of many required remeberences fade because of the dream of death and the shadows of self. It is because they did not want to believe, know, that which was true because they did not want to have to look at "reality" within the understanding scoped by universe over their own projections of what they wanted it to be.

hmmmm !
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/08/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
And what they did try is to get him on board inside their scenario in to any to them known ideology, religion ,media .. anything they control.

They had different scenarios ready..not only one..He could be placed left right , up down, friend foe.. anything.. as long as he could play some part of their game..

UF What a game that would be for all those speculators.. They would have to invent new numbers as even quadrillions would be too little..

Ironicly, if you look at it. The One that has come to bring the change so many look forward too, in wanting, yet also wanting to be able to control, is outside their abilities. So he is above and they wish to reach up yet also fear doing so.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22167313
United States
10/08/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to soundcloud.com]

Your nobodys picture
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
10/08/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
His job?

hmmmm !

Right? Wrong? , white? black? Good, bad, ugly?..

Who cares...

What if? We are all wrong? Is there one righteous person among us?
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
10/08/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
antwan

Norway
10/08/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ironicly, if you look at it. The One that has come to bring the change so many look forward too, in wanting, yet also wanting to be able to control, is outside their abilities. So he is above and they wish to reach up yet also fear doing so.

The thing is that even if he was standing infront of them , they can not and will recognize him, and that is the beauty of it. He is there and still is not. He is as you said above them. He once said , as I am , I will be and you the powers can not change what I am. They hate that he can not be changed.

Last Edited by antwan on 10/08/2012 07:04 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/08/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

None stood for the upright things of God but Michael....

-Daniel-
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/08/2012 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
The thing is that even if he was standing infront of them , they can not and will recognize him, and that is the beauty of it. He is there and still is not. He is as you said above them.

It is not a good thing if one is lost. However the free will right allows them to make their errors even upto their own distruction.
antwan

Norway
10/08/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
The thing is that even if he was standing infront of them , they can not and will recognize him, and that is the beauty of it. He is there and still is not. He is as you said above them.

It is not a good thing if one is lost. However the free will right allows them to make their errors even upto their own distruction.

They will fall , all of them will fall and crumble till their so called knowledge is taken away from them. They will have nothing left and be naked and stripped of everything.

Last Edited by antwan on 10/08/2012 07:12 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/08/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
They will fall , all of them will fall and crumble till their so called knowledge is taken away from them. They will have nothing left and be naked and stripped of everything.

If None are Right but the One I know, and you say they will fall, that means them all.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
10/08/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

None stood for the upright things of God but Michael....

-Daniel-

Was not that account of deep history?.. If that would be the case in our times again as well..would not that be sad? would not that be defeat?

Think. Hard.

Religion is opium for the masses where just like in History books or movies masses are just numbers, spectators...

Coins or chips to play with...
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
10/08/2012 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

They are already like that.. it is perspective they have to perceive so they can see they true condition..

You know Douglas Adams.. amazing, amazing writer..

Gun of perspective.. anyone remembers that story from Hitchhikers?..

That is what is all about.. If they get his perspective.. they are finished.. and moment they touch him they get shot by his gun.. So only safe thing for them was to avoid and leave alone.. way too late to do now.
:)
antwan

Norway
10/08/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

They are already like that.. it is perspective they have to perceive so they can see they true condition..

That is what is all about.. If they get his perspective.. they are finished.. and moment they touch him they get shot by his gun.. So only safe thing for them was to avoid and leave alone.. way too late to do now.

He will not leave them alone and thats what they want him to do , this is also what they fear the most. He can touch the untouchables as he wants. This also freaks them out , on how he does it. They know he is an entity not to be taken lightly.

Last Edited by antwan on 10/08/2012 07:34 PM
Saptaparna

User ID: 14874606
United States
10/08/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to imageshack.us]

Indeed they want to get to him , they want him gone, but they cant do it, he has a invisible hand over him that protects him form their majic.

The nobody does not fear them at all!!!

This is what I have concluded. He can only be a watcher of timelines by existing outside time...which means when he is in altered states...in other words, playing in the non-material. Otherwise, he would need the tech to do so.

Knowing the invisible ones and what they are doing...now that is interesting. It would have to be some kind of 'infiltration', though I imagine he would not think of it that way. It reminds me of my claims that full transparency would be the cornerstone of humans living in universal reality, instead of the shitty experience we are blinded in now.

It would not be him doing it the wrong way, he would be doing it the right way, just not a way that the human experience (even as far flung as the invisibles as you call them) would find natural. Now THAT would fuck them up...and, has fucked them up if I am correct in my connections of 'things'.

As others have said, the 100% foolproof majic that they try and use on him, doesn't work. Impossible, they say.

Obviously possible. He's just changing the rules a bit. Well, not really him, but you know.
Saptaparna ~
Seven-leaves, sevenfold; the man-plant, sevenfold man, seven-principled human being.
~ Spinning infinity. The wheel is spinning me and it's never ending.
~ What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of of your plays?
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
10/08/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

He will not leave them alone and thats what they want him to do , this is also what they fear the most. He can touch the untouchables as he wants.

Even Idea of that fact is enough for those who think they are untouchable..

Could we live as emotional, moral , intelligent, sentient beings inside world that does not support existence of being emotional , intelligent sentient being.? it is like asking could we breath without Air?

Could dead world support life?

Could we have hearing? in vacuum? or hearing also needs air support so to speak :). Seeing as well..It needs light support.

?

You can not fall two times from the sky so to speak. They are fallen and they still are fallen.and we with them too are very much fallen.. So to say they will fall is kind of strange..
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
10/08/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Understanding this will lead you to understanding.. how..

easy.

Information is everywhere..

You can not watch without being seen.. You can not think , without being heard.. 99 percent of people simply do not pay enough attention.. that is all.

GLP