Eye Know the Nobody.

Swinging on Spirals

User ID: 865798
United States
09/07/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eye Know the Nobody.
Interesting. I suppose that is somewhat valid, as they cannot tell the secrets.
 Quoting: Swinging on Spirals

Can a lower class mason flip off the grand master and loudly proclaim 'kiss my fat ass' during the middle of a ritual?

They choose to give up a portion of their free will for the benefit of the 'order'.

Therefore they are fixed within themselves.
 Quoting: Jonny Blaze

Sure he can. He would probably be voted out, but he still can do it if he wishes.

Same thing with most organizations though. Say something like that to a boss, a teacher, a judge, etc. That is not something that would be singular to masons.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a Ride!"

We do not Die, We Awaken to the Dream that We Lived.
Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
09/07/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting. I suppose that is somewhat valid, as they cannot tell the secrets.

Can a lower class mason flip off the grand master and loudly proclaim 'kiss my fat ass' during the middle of a ritual?

They choose to give up a portion of their free will for the benefit of the 'order'.

Therefore they are fixed within themselves.

Sure he can. He would probably be voted out, but he still can do it if he wishes.

Same thing with most organizations though. Say something like that to a boss, a teacher, a judge, etc. That is not something that would be singular to masons.

Sure. Sure. And if he then decides to reveal every secret he knows...what then?

Would they seek to punish him?

You see what I am getting at. It's not order. It's control. It's rewards and punishments.

It's training people to avoid viewing every act as their last battle. It fly's in the face of the very nature of intent.

It is voluntarily surrendering one's intent to the collective intent of the order...an intent that your not allowed to know until you've reached the highest levels...and at that point dedicated your life to it.

That is not spiritual impeccability. Impeccability is treating every act as if it is your last battle on earth...therefore the results don't really matter because you won't be around to see them.

So, in my view, they are directly at odds with my view of spiritual growth.
The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3152664
United States
09/07/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
STAB THE EYE
nobody
User ID: 21540747
United Kingdom
09/07/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
copied from another thread,,

yet seemed sychronistic in essence,,

whilst those that own the televisional control are aware of the many layers of the dimensional onion,,

they operate via a fear based concept,, within this controlled reality,,

those that use fear too control any system,, are often also in fear,,

as is the ultimate controlling purpose,, of any compartmentalisation of information prymid based rulership,,

each lower level fears the higher level above,, as an unknown greator higher rulership,,

the capstone never known by most,, yet feared,,

as a construct for ultimate superiority and controll it works wonderfully,, yet it doesn't seem like a very loving system of all,,

what if originally the love of all,, was the all seeing eye capstone,,

and yet a long time ago it was lost and re-placed?,,

hmmm,, interesting provocation,,

however this one never judges,,

just witnesses,,

much love,,
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 21656968
United States
09/07/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am sure he has been isolated and found out, but some want it known with 100% accuracy, and they have yet to receive that perfection of accuracy.

Haha! And when they try and do their 'majic', it does not work like it should on him. I bet that confuses the hell out of them. I know it did Apollo.

He's spun the tables, and they are too vain to realize it. I can tell you this openly, and they fail to see it. The truth hides itself behind the biased vail of false percptions of they that wish to blind themselves to the truth of things because it doesn't fit into what they will to have been. Those things will never be. Though they refused to learn that simple lesson.

Here's a funny story. Once upon a time they sent a Jewish which after him. She could project hard a template of reality into the mind of her victims such that she could crawl inside their mind and get her to do what she was instructed. Such as killing one's self.

It was a cool ass thing. He has an ability to make his own that which they try to do to him. The warning was that which is done to me will only be turned around for my benifit.

Such that he took that Jwhich's template of reality projection and tweeked it to serve him. He now has projected around him fake realities of himself that fools who try to enter into his mind unaware find themselve trapped in a more perfected mouse trap.

User ID: 23340928
Brazil
09/07/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
That caught my eye, can you talk more about that jewish witch thing? Hummm
Nus
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/07/2012 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, does this fella come on as an AC, or does he have a handle?

The truth of the idealisim of the nobody, that he fights against, is that he himself is in fact that. Though there is a degree of negitive context to "them" projecting upon him this "nobody" statius, there is also truth to it. "THEY" interact with him thusly as they can not believe, accept within themselves, that which he has in fact told them that he is.

Such that if he was to try to tell you right here and now who he was, the greatest majority if not the totality would not believe him.

It is a delisious delight of thinking. He himself is a shadow, that he doesn't want to be, but that it would seem the false reality of this world project to protect it's delusional dream of the dead.

That one they call the nobody is not here to make friends nor be known. He reconizes wisdom even from the biggest dumbasses around. AC is the only way for him to be these days. He tryed long long ago being more but found it turned him around to being less.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/07/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you saying they work for the masons? Personally, I don't trust the masons.

They seem to be overly voyeuristic with those that don't partake in their useless rituals.

They only act when you look them in the left eye and show them true chaos.

Trouble is there is no "Group" that isn't mixed. There are some great things about the Masons, and some of their prophetic visionaries are spot on. However this doesn't make their group clean. No one nore any group is clean. However just because no one nor any group is clean doesn't make them dirty.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4884715
United States
09/07/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, does this fella come on as an AC, or does he have a handle?

The truth of the idealisim of the nobody, that he fights against, is that he himself is in fact that. Though there is a degree of negitive context to "them" projecting upon him this "nobody" statius, there is also truth to it. "THEY" interact with him thusly as they can not believe, accept within themselves, that which he has in fact told them that he is.

Such that if he was to try to tell you right here and now who he was, the greatest majority if not the totality would not believe him.

It is a delisious delight of thinking. He himself is a shadow, that he doesn't want to be, but that it would seem the false reality of this world project to protect it's delusional dream of the dead.

That one they call the nobody is not here to make friends nor be known. He reconizes wisdom even from the biggest dumbasses around. AC is the only way for him to be these days. He tryed long long ago being more but found it turned him around to being less.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21656968

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/07/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am sure he has been isolated and found out, but some want it known with 100% accuracy, and they have yet to receive that perfection of accuracy.

Haha! And when they try and do their 'majic', it does not work like it should on him. I bet that confuses the hell out of them. I know it did Apollo.

This is one of the great ironies of the nobody meme. He trys extreamly hard to be 100% transparent. Regardless of to whom. He trys to show himself to them. That is not what they want to see. They don't want to see him. They are not looking for 100% accuracy, because it is been given 100times over.

They think he's stupid. They think he's this or that or anything but that which he is and shows himself to be. It is for that reason he can talk about himself in the third person. It is for that reason he understands their use of the term the nobody. Because regardless of how he trys, he can not be seen.

He is not a boob. Them doing "their majic" upon him is a negitive. They did not want him to be true. They wanted him to be false. They were looking for a falsehood, not looking for something true. They don't believe.

The nobody knew this from the choice of name. "Apollo", a single word, an assumed name, tells the story behind his games.

That one they call the nobody has already started his offensive. Twice he has attacked a dark force he knows. Twice has it actually manifested in a very intresting way. The second time was just today, and his facebook reflects the results.

The time has already run out, and assholds still think they are running game. it's sad really.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/07/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: 1908247

Yes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23366173
United States
09/07/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe this nobody thing can hurt as much as it gives hope...

Brazil
09/07/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes.

You're funny.
Nus
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 23144772
United States
09/07/2012 08:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
Maybe this nobody thing can hurt as much as it gives hope...

Quoting: Prophet.

"There is a middle pillar between mercy and severity.

The key is to find it."

Balance...

balance3

hf
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Swinging on Spirals

User ID: 14874606
United States
09/07/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

He's spun the tables, and they are too vain to realize it. I can tell you this openly, and they fail to see it. The truth hides itself behind the biased vail of false percptions of they that wish to blind themselves to the truth of things because it doesn't fit into what they will to have been. Those things will never be. Though they refused to learn that simple lesson.

Here's a funny story. Once upon a time they sent a Jewish which after him. She could project hard a template of reality into the mind of her victims such that she could crawl inside their mind and get her to do what she was instructed. Such as killing one's self.

It was a cool ass thing. He has an ability to make his own that which they try to do to him. The warning was that which is done to me will only be turned around for my benifit.

Such that he took that Jwhich's template of reality projection and tweeked it to serve him. He now has projected around him fake realities of himself that fools who try to enter into his mind unaware find themselve trapped in a more perfected mouse trap.

Damn. lol, no wonder.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a Ride!"

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/07/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes.

You're funny.

Eye Know. Right?

That Jewish Witch story is a whole other tread.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/07/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/07/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Damn. lol, no wonder.

They pride themselves in being several steps ahead. Their Pride blind them to the fact that he is meakly centuries ahead. These things can be known openly, and it will not serve them, because they can not achieve the levels their nobody can, but that is something they themselves can't accept as to the understandings of because they themselves wish to think of themselves as greatest.

They are babies in the woods and refuse to understand that. The reason all this is being allowed is Judgement, that being another thing they fail to accept. They are walking into their own traps.

That is defensive.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23257717
United States
09/07/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, did you figure out who he is, or were you told who he is?

Why are you so interested in yourself? I mean, you're clearly on top of things already, so why even ask, right?

Fresh meat for the grinder, boys.

Seriously. Go nuts.
 Quoting: AGC

Just finding my way through the maze. Going fishing.

looks to me like you've got one on good buddy

yet you've hardly even noticed the hook in your lip
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23257717
United States
09/07/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
siffting out this nightmare some dream is reality is like seperating the dark and light stones of the sand on a endless beach.

Worst are the lies everyone tell themselves. These seem to be the saddest thing. Those that wish to believe they want to know yet hide the truth from their own eyes because it isn't convenient to the biased lies they wish to see as true.

Eye see very little understanding of what love truly is over the self deluted lusts of selfish narssississum.

if it is far better to give then it is to take why do so many line up for the free meal but cut the tip off from the server?

They know not what they do.

You have no business ever relating that phrase to anyone. You're probably the biggest fucking joke I've ever encountered, and now you've gone ahead and fucked all your loved ones for the sake of your vainglorious bullshit.

haven't you done the same?
Swinging on Spirals

User ID: 14874606
United States
09/07/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, did you figure out who he is, or were you told who he is?

Why are you so interested in yourself? I mean, you're clearly on top of things already, so why even ask, right?

Fresh meat for the grinder, boys.

Seriously. Go nuts.

Just finding my way through the maze. Going fishing.

looks to me like you've got one on good buddy

yet you've hardly even noticed the hook in your lip
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23257717

Like you know me. lmao!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/07/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
He, that one you call the nobody, has been working his whole life long to show you himself as crystal clear, but they who don't care to see what is to be seen have projected their own biases upon him blind to the fact that they reside and resignate from themselves.

What's someone to do with that?

Brazil
09/07/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, may you tell us what changed within you during the last few days to change so drastically the way you post on this subject?
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19420840
United States
09/07/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
i know the one they call the nobody is here. Nothing makes me cringe more then the hoards of they that falsely think they are he.

There are many things going on here.

Some readers think of themselves as humans. They think all there is to it is that secret socieite groups are watching this human being known to many as "the nobody".

However this is not the only thing going on.

There are many layers above the human type of conscious mind. Those levels do exist in most of humanity but they are often in parts of the "unconscious" minds set.

All humans are connected in ways, groups, socieites, nations and upto global levels and then beyond. These consciouness collections are also themselves conscious.

There are those that falsely think they are the nobody but are not, and there are those that think they mock nobody by acting a fool as if they are the nobody without thinking they are but they both work for the same fallen source.

You are not the nobody. i know that much. However do not get me wrong here. I AM not the nobody. Eye know who he is however that they call the nobody.

K. You know he is here. You know he is a he. You know who he is.

But I sense you aren't going to tell us. No naming names right?

|
oh..and dont forget to BUMP the tread cuz we love drama..and being the center of attention?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19420840
United States
09/07/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is one of the great ironies of the nobody meme. He trys extreamly hard to be 100% transparent. Regardless of to whom. He trys to show himself to them. That is not what they want to see. They don't want to see him. They are not looking for 100% accuracy, because it is been given 100times over.

They think he's stupid. They think he's this or that or anything but that which he is and shows himself to be. It is for that reason he can talk about himself in the third person. It is for that reason he understands their use of the term the nobody. Because regardless of how he trys, he can not be seen.

He is not a boob. Them doing "their majic" upon him is a negitive. They did not want him to be true. They wanted him to be false. They were looking for a falsehood, not looking for something true. They don't believe.

The nobody knew this from the choice of name. "Apollo", a single word, an assumed name, tells the story behind his games.

That one they call the nobody has already started his offensive. Twice he has attacked a dark force he knows. Twice has it actually manifested in a very intresting way. The second time was just today, and his facebook reflects the results.

The time has already run out, and assholds still think they are running game. it's sad really.

oh..i am sorry...he..if u say so..HAS A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT? TWITTER? u might drop the link..To validate yourself?
Ice Station Zebra
User ID: 1934165
United States
09/07/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
The truth of the idealisim of the nobody, that he fights against, is that he himself is in fact that. Though there is a degree of negitive context to "them" projecting upon him this "nobody" statius, there is also truth to it.

"THEY" interact with him thusly as they can not believe, accept within themselves, that which he has in fact told them that he is.

=-=-=-=-

the crop circle-nobody thread referred to the 7 chakras and the number 8. In reference?.. What does this personally signify in the nobody's realm (in action?)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/07/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, may you tell us what changed within you during the last few days to change so drastically the way you post on this subject?

Many joke how 2012 has been a real nonstarter for active years. I don't think this is so at all. Since before this year started I have been undergoing so many transformations in life. I can't say its that i've been awakening. That would be a misunderstanding of fact. Before this year I was two sides, like as in the ballance, and now i've found the point in the middle.

To me it is a time related issue. Not that i am keeping pace with a given time line. I knew the time line, but i didn't know the resulting eventualities. And this whole year has been one crystalization of a focusing point as second by second goes by more comes into focus. As if a image pointed at a camera is focused in upon, ever passing moment becomes clearer.

This is to levels far beyond the leading edge of human understanding of what is in fact absolutly true in understandings given to mankind at this time.

The picture coming into focus is myself in the great dynmaic nature of oneness within humanity.

There was a time in my life where i grasped at "reality" being that which i could hold in my hand and see with my human senses.

However over the past few days i have been accepting my energy self as the reality.

In the UB it is talked about, that mankind might learn the reality of the energy self over the illusion of the fleshly self. Its something I've been talking about for decades, but my energy self, the truer higher self, is becoming the more real entity.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/07/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh..i am sorry...he..if u say so..HAS A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT? TWITTER? u might drop the link..To validate yourself?
 Quoting: Gonviral

i don't need to validate myself. The story is bigger then GLP and it has been going on much longer then you know.

There are those that know what they know and watch him as they have since he's been online, and before.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/07/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/07/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
the crop circle-nobody thread referred to the 7 chakras and the number 8. In reference?.. What does this personally signify in the nobody's realm (in action?)
 Quoting: Ice Station Zebra 1934165

Many people think the one they call the nobody has learned things over the past years. That is not so. The Nobody has not learned these things he already knew. What he learned over the passing years was the ability to express understandings of these things outwardly such that others might understand what he was talking about without sounding like babblings.

The chakras of the human body, the self as attached to the energy self reality, are real, and they can be acted upon in many ways.

Some think of the number 777 as having some signing to "Jesus" and such. In context with the 7th chakra it has to do with being attached in trinitarian means, to the father, mother, and child of God.

8 is known in that context to the eternal self. The infinity looping. a symbolic context of selfhood. attachment to the eternal self understanding outside the physcial realm of the earthly man attached chakra set.

GLP