Eye Know the Nobody.

NOBODY
User ID: 23371552
United States
09/07/2012 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eye Know the Nobody.
"That one they call the nobody has already started his offensive. Twice he has attacked a dark force he knows. Twice has it actually manifested in a very intresting way. The second time was just today, and his facebook reflects the results."

This is correct. I have attacked HAARP two times in the last few days and shut it down both times. Those of you in Seattle know what I'm talking about, as do those in Southeast Canada.

But you will not see, you will not listen still. Perhaps you never will.

listening
User ID: 21693464
United States
09/07/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
"That one they call the nobody has already started his offensive. Twice he has attacked a dark force he knows. Twice has it actually manifested in a very intresting way. The second time was just today, and his facebook reflects the results."

This is correct. I have attacked HAARP two times in the last few days and shut it down both times. Those of you in Seattle know what I'm talking about, as do those in Southeast Canada.

Quoting: NOBODY 23371552

i believe, so why?
The One And Only
User ID: 21491642
United States
09/07/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
we're all guilty of favoritism to our own cause.

5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21693464

Could not have said it better. cheers

We are more "individuals" than any time in the history of man.

We used to be a tribe, together. A "oneness." This is where we have lost our way...

hf
NOBODY
United States
09/07/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why else? Because it's right. That's why "the Nobody" will not ever be helped or listened to, because I only ever do what is right - and our world has strayed from that. To do right in the eyes of this this world is foolishness, and to do wrong is wisdom.

Don't you understand in your heart?
NOBODY
United States
09/07/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

The seasons in the sun are now all over. They were the seasons out of time.

Now I have to fight.
your reflection
United States
09/07/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why else? Because it's right. That's why "the Nobody" will not ever be helped or listened to, because I only ever do what is right - and our world has strayed from that. To do right in the eyes of this this world is foolishness, and to do wrong is wisdom.

i understand.

what is the fastest way to win a chess game?

please feel, think, then respond.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1554660
United States
09/07/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
You people are living in a material world, unless you have more materials than the majority how do you intend to compete? Why was Jesus crucified? Would he not have preferred his 'army' liberate him? Was Judas ready to fight for his master? Perhaps given a raw deal? All works in this world appear to be done, behind the scenes by unseen hands, yes? The undercover, brother.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1554617
United States
09/07/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
If only you knew what to fear...

Quoting: AGC

This, is children, grown up. Trying to "scare." Nothing, at all really.
 Quoting: The One And Only 21491642

No, that, was comedy, and, truth, and, all with, proper caesura, punctuation, and, grammatical grasp.

You're just another one of Echidna's fucking remorans, kidder.

Goddamn bottom-feeder.
ISZ
User ID: 23074359
United States
09/07/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
=~ -:- ~=~ -:- ~>>-<>~+~<>-<<~ -:- ~=~ -:- ~=

The premier site: Google -> angelfire nobody <-

\"Don\'t bother looking at the view, I\'ve allready composed it.\" -- Gustave Mahler

=~ -:- ~=~ -:- ~>>-<>~+~<>-<<~ -:- ~=~ -:- ~=
The One And Only
United States
09/07/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Threats, not likely well taken. Violence is not the suit to wear now is it?

Maybe you should put on some nice shiny diamonds instead?

[link to www.youtube.com]

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/07/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

i understand.

hf
 Quoting: your reflection 21693464

Drop your king. Drop your ego. Lose and win. Yield and overcome. Lao-Tzu told us this 2500 years ago, but we could not listen, and are not listening still. I hate to repeat myself, but perhaps we never will.

Yet, there is a chance. It all depends on what I'm doing now. But it's not about "me," for I am Nobody. I matter not, only the Great Work matters.

In three days I will give a sign. It will be unmistakable, but some will still not see it, for the blinders run deep.

In fact, I have already given a sign, exactly 156 minutes ago, but it is just a beginning. Think China.
The One And Only
United States
09/07/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, that, was comedy, and, truth, and, all with, proper caesura, punctuation, and, grammatical grasp.

You're just another one of Echidna's fucking remorans, kidder.

Goddamn bottom-feeder.
 Quoting: AGC

No truth, sorry to disappoint you.

Good luck to you friend! :-) :hf:
NOBODY
United States
09/07/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Threats, not likely well taken. Violence is not the suit to wear now is it?

Maybe you should put on some nice shiny diamonds instead?

[link to www.youtube.com]

hf

No threats, just facts. The acts against HAARP were necessary, as anyone affected by the recent activation of the device will gladly tell you. An action is not a threat. It is simply an action. In fact, threats are the opposite of actions. Think about it.

Your video is wonderful, thank you.
huckleberry
United States
09/07/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

i understand.

hf

Drop your king. Drop your ego. Lose and win. Yield and overcome. Lao-Tzu told us this 2500 years ago, but we could not listen, and are not listening still. I hate to repeat myself, but perhaps we never will.

Yet, there is a chance. It all depends on what I'm doing now. But it's not about "me," for I am Nobody. I matter not, only the Great Work matters.

In three days I will give a sign. It will be unmistakable, but some will still not see it, for the blinders run deep.

In fact, I have already given a sign, exactly 156 minutes ago, but it is just a beginning. Think China.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23371552

you have my undivided attention.

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/07/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then do what is right. You know what it is. Only you can know, because only you are you.

If people understood that only they are themselves, and not what they are told to be, I would not have to do anything.

It's that simple.
ctr
United States
09/07/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
i wore that ring for a long time my friend.

the right thing to do is reflected in the eye of a child, not the ideal of your philosophy.

we are all nobody who know how to choose to be.

peace
The One And Only
United States
09/07/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then do what is right. You know what it is. Only you can know, because only you are you.

If people understood that only they are themselves, and not what they are told to be, I would not have to do anything.

It's that simple.

This is one of the most profound posts that I have ever read on this sight.

Thank you!
Rayrayz

User ID: 951476
United States
09/07/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just letting you know things will be fine, for the most part...

There is a massive quake ringing on California and Oregon coastlines.

I'd take a "vacation" for about 2 weeks from this date, if you live on the west coast.

It's "drumming up."

For now that is all I will post. Godspeed & love...

hf

Please.

Be careful what you wish for and put in the Minds of others.

I think you should know why.

attention

Thanks for you consideration.

SundogSB

hf
 Quoting: Seer777

iwish

jk

hf

much love
The One And Only
United States
09/07/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
iwish

jk

hf

much love
 Quoting: Rayrayz

eq
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/07/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
if you want to prove your ability, pick a major city and let's lower the crime rate to zero for a day.

whadya say?
NOBODY
United States
09/07/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Indeed, you are all me, and I am all of you.

But where does the difference arise? It is in your individuality - the things you have learned, and the beings of the Universe whom you have loved. Nobody can ever take that from you - not even me, "the Nobody."

Simply treasure who and what you already are and your eyes will be opened. Trust in the Divine Wisdom, for there is no other. All is All in All. Things are unfolding as they must, but we all have our parts to play.

For now, simply love yourselves and one another. That is not the greatest commandment, but it is close enough for the current age of confusion. Let me handle the rest. I'll do the heavy lifting, if you will only promise me to cultivate love in these last days.

Verily I say unto thee, the time is coming when this world shall be no more - this is unavoidable. The only question is what comes next, and that is up to each of you, for there is not one amongst you who is other than "the Nobody." You alone will decide what comes after "the end."

Examine your ego, resolve to give yourself to selflessness, and watch for the signs. In just under three days I shall work a miracle - but not for my own name's sake, for I am Nobody. For your sake, because you are the greatest of God's creations. I bless you with wisdom to see.

Without you, without the illusion of dualism and the illusion of division, I would be cursed with Ego myself, and would be "somebody." I (and all of us) would be the tyrannical God portrayed in myth. But through the grace and wisdom of Wakan Tanka, the Great Mystery, I am Nobody, and so are you.

Have faith, live in hope, and walk in charity. The time is at hand, and many of you will witness the culmination of this grand drama. I will not join you, for I have vowed to lay down my life for your redemption and transfiguration - but I will bless you from Beyond. The Great Spirit has called me, just as he has always called you... but the world deafened you to His voice.

Love each other... and pay attention. Now is our chance, and we will have none other. The myth of "the Nobody" has arisen for a reason. It all started from an obscure thread, but like all things spiritual, has taken on a life of its own... and I have been waiting for this day for 13.5 billion long years.

Namaste.
apologetic
United States
09/07/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Indeed, you are all me, and I am all of you.

But where does the difference arise? It is in your individuality - the things you have learned, and the beings of the Universe whom you have loved. Nobody can ever take that from you - not even me, "the Nobody."

Simply treasure who and what you already are and your eyes will be opened. Trust in the Divine Wisdom, for there is no other. All is All in All. Things are unfolding as they must, but we all have our parts to play.

For now, simply love yourselves and one another. That is not the greatest commandment, but it is close enough for the current age of confusion. Let me handle the rest. I'll do the heavy lifting, if you will only promise me to cultivate love in these last days.

Verily I say unto thee, the time is coming when this world shall be no more - this is unavoidable. The only question is what comes next, and that is up to each of you, for there is not one amongst you who is other than "the Nobody." You alone will decide what comes after "the end."

Examine your ego, resolve to give yourself to selflessness, and watch for the signs. In just under three days I shall work a miracle - but not for my own name's sake, for I am Nobody. For your sake, because you are the greatest of God's creations. I bless you with wisdom to see.

Without you, without the illusion of dualism and the illusion of division, I would be cursed with Ego myself, and would be "somebody." I (and all of us) would be the tyrannical God portrayed in myth. But through the grace and wisdom of Wakan Tanka, the Great Mystery, I am Nobody, and so are you.

Have faith, live in hope, and walk in charity. The time is at hand, and many of you will witness the culmination of this grand drama. I will not join you, for I have vowed to lay down my life for your redemption and transfiguration - but I will bless you from Beyond. The Great Spirit has called me, just as he has always called you... but the world deafened you to His voice.

Love each other... and pay attention. Now is our chance, and we will have none other. The myth of "the Nobody" has arisen for a reason. It all started from an obscure thread, but like all things spiritual, has taken on a life of its own... and I have been waiting for this day for 13.5 billion long years.

Namaste.

if this is some self righteous suicide it won't work work amigo, your work will be lost.

live in love.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/07/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let me not to the marriage of true minds

Admit impediments. Love is not love

Which alters when it alteration finds,

Or bends with the remover to remove:

O no! it is an ever-fixed mark

That looks on tempests and is never shaken;

It is the star to every wandering bark,

Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.

Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks

Within his bending sickle's compass come:

Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,

But bears it out even to the edge of doom.

If this be error and upon me proved,

I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

William Shakespeare

(1564 - 1616)
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/08/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
if you want to prove your ability, pick a major city and let's lower the crime rate to zero for a day.

whadya say?

That is a minor parlor trick. My wife, who mis merely an apprentice in this life (although a high-ranking angel in the realm of eternity) once stopped all crime in Tampa, Florida for 24 hours with a five-minute ritual. It is not difficult to do such things, however, if you insist, I shall grant such a minor request regarding the city of your choice.

Please specify. In fact, nevermind. I will do you one better. I will reduce all crime worldwide from this moment forward for the next 24 hours. I appreciate you challenging me to do so, as the result will save lives, even though you are motivated by egotism and a desire to "debunk" me.

God/Nature bless you.
NOBODY
United States
09/08/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
if this is some self righteous suicide it won't work work amigo, your work will be lost.

live in love.
 Quoting: apologetic 21693464

Not at all. If suicide were my intention then I would already be dead. I intend to play my part to the last. It is my duty, as it is each of yours.
shem
United States
09/08/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

whadya say?

That is a minor parlor trick. My wife, who mis merely an apprentice in this life (although a high-ranking angel in the realm of eternity) once stopped all crime in Tampa, Florida for 24 hours with a five-minute ritual. It is not difficult to do such things, however, if you insist, I shall grant such a minor request regarding the city of your choice.

Please specify. In fact, nevermind. I will do you one better. I will reduce all crime worldwide from this moment forward for the next 24 hours. I appreciate you challenging me to do so, as the result will save lives, even though you are motivated by egotism and a desire to "debunk" me.

God/Nature bless you.

thank you amigo.

in regards to my motives, you in this case are incorrect.

my interest lies on an inner equilibrium, and i sense others.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19420840
United States
09/08/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

i understand.

hf

yangsee turning orange? U DID THAT? NO-BODY? WAIT THERE IS NO GOD?

thought signs and wonders were for an adulterous generation?

oh wait we are WHAT?

HHmm..I know there is a God. there is an creator.

AND WHEN HE GETS ANGRY AND JEALOUS THINGS HAPPEN FAST.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1554617
United States
09/08/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

whadya say?

God/Nature bless you.

thank you amigo.

in regards to my motives, you in this case are incorrect.

my interest lies on an inner equilibrium, and i sense others.

hf
 Quoting: shem 21693464

Silly kidders... Tricks is for Kethers.

nobody
User ID: 21540747
United Kingdom
09/08/2012 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
a puppet show indeed,,

as time will tell,,

when the puppet master finishes the show,,

the puppets are often put in a dark box until the next performance,,

they are no longer required and are of little importance too the puppet master outside of the show,,

this is unfortunately sad for the puppets because they feel as though they are the stars of the show,,

when in actual fact they are just tools of trade,,

bless their naivety,,

in the show,, the reverse of the stage is always mirrored,, reflecting brightly the fear,, as punch beats judy over the head,, with a club,, because of a missing sausage,,

yet all the audience can clearly see that the nasty croccodile had stolen the sausage,,

'thats the way to do it'

resounds loudly from punch,, as he beats his wife,,

the star of the show,, indeed,,

and this then controls the childrens innocent emotive imaj-inations,, as they clap furiously,, each trying to be louder than the next,,

they love the puppets,,

then one day the show ended,, because it was no longer a viable option,,

the puppets were very very sad indeed,,

they were discarded and thrown in the bin,,

poor puppets were now simply surplus to requirement,,

time passed,,

and the children forgot the puppets,, completely,,

well they did not totally forget them,, as they somtimes still whispered of them as evil monsters like bogey men from past times,, now told as children stories,,

much love,,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10750949
United States
09/08/2012 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
red_heart

GLP