Keep2theCode
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 20545539
United States
09/08/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Spiritual "Prepper" Instructions
I just wanted to post this thread as a brief and simple message to share my faith. This isn't ramming it down anyone's throat, or declaring that I'm superior, but a personal conviction. I do this for the same reason I would want to tell starving people where to find a good meal, or warn people of approaching danger. And with all the doom flying around these days, a message of hope and a better eternal future seems like a good idea.

So please, no rants or list of grievances against God or Christians here; there are plenty of other threads for that.

===========================================================

There are two and only two "kingdoms" people will spend eternity in. One is the kindgom of heaven, and the other is the kingdom of hell. We've had a taste of hell here on earth because it's been under Satan's jurisdiction since Adam and Eve sinned. That's why life on earth has been so messed up, with so much suffering and death. But that kingdom is limited; Satan can only do so much, which is why anything good ever happens here. Satan has been getting people to blame God for what he and evil people have done, so that they'll choose his kingdom. But once we leave this earth, there are no more chances to choose, no opportunities to change our minds. One purpose of this life has been to make that choice.

You have a very simple choice to make: choose which one of the two kingdoms you want to be a permanent citizen of. If you do nothing, you have made the "default" choice and will spend eternity in the kingdom of hell. But if you want to live in the kingdom of heaven, here is how:

-- Believe that Jesus, who is God in the flesh (John 1:14, Col. 2:9), died for our sins and rose again.

-- Reject all other gods and trust only Jesus to save you.

-- Accept Jesus as your Savior only because you genuinely want to spend eternity with him as a child of God, not merely to escape hell.

Though it's often helpful to yourself and others to say this out loud, it isn't required. But just ask Jesus to save you and tell him you want to belong to God. And if you do, then understand that you can't live your life after that without him; don't plan on ignoring God or having no concern about what pleases or angers him. If he is your God and King, treat him like it. And don't be a "fair-weather friend"; don't ditch him the minute something goes wrong. He never said you'd be immediately taken to your new kingdom; you are still here for now, living in Satan's kingdom, and bad things happen. But he gives everyone who accepts him a "down payment" (Eph. 1:11-14), the Holy Spirit, to live within them and guide them if they listen.

This is a free offer, but only available for a limited time. ;-) And if you have any further questions, feel free to ask. But again, please, none of those mocking "Can God make a rock so big he can't lift it" questions.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal. 4:16)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23429973
Croatia
09/08/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Spiritual "Prepper" Instructions
no matter how much guns and prepping u have you cant prepare for 5 gun shots to the head,so prepare your spirit to meet the creator,take >the offer God has given freely and try to understand it

good and important thread brother,have peace in Jesus Christ King of Kings

like Jesus said,search the Kingdom,and everything shall be added to you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5012927
United States
09/11/2012 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
the problem is "they, them, those"

no matter which part of this planet's surface we go to TPTB will follow

we need to make a space ship and leave
Keep2theCode  (OP)

United States
09/11/2012 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
the problem is "they, them, those"

no matter which part of this planet's surface we go to TPTB will follow

we need to make a space ship and leave
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5012927

Jesus made the "ship" and bought us all tickets. All we have to do is ask for one, but not just to escape the world. It's all about wanting to be with God for eternity.
Who is Blue Fairy

User ID: 18548687
United States
09/27/2012 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Jesus Wept
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24838907
United States
10/02/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
:colorbump:

I hope you keep teaching here.

May the Lord Jesus Christ keep you in His holy peace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24691545
Bahamas
10/02/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Christianity is superior to other religions
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3573926
United States
10/02/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Christianity is superior to other religions
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24691545

It's actually the most humble of all religions....Jesus became a servant to all mankind, and died so that we could live. Accept the gift of eternal life and follow Jesus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22894284
Canada
10/02/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been to both, and a place in between.
Your speech is against Jesus Christ and you are his enemy.
LindaE

User ID: 1415061
United States
10/02/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Keep2theCode  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
colorbump

Quoting: Once4All

Thanks!

Any topic ideas?
X^24

User ID: 5966254
Northern Mariana Islands
10/13/2012 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
colorbump

Quoting: Once4All

Thanks!

Any topic ideas?
 Quoting: Keep2theCode

Below excerpted quote from your website:
Have we been betrayed once again by our leadership, who in a desperate bid to keep their place has made a pact with the devil? Will we stand and bleat like sheep as "Christian" celebrities destroy doctrinal essentials while demanding everyone unify over a vague concept of "love"? - [link to books.fether.net]

Reminded me of one of my favorite threads with this opening:
Modern, sectarian Christians hang Bible verses like ornaments on an artificial tree constructed of man-made creeds, ignoring the passages which conflict with or contradict their doctrines. In the process, they have allowed a number of myths about the Bible to be promulgated because it serves their own ends. - Thread: Myths About the Bible - UPDATE = Add Myth # 8 - doctors of Mythology respond?

Please expound on reformed vs restored gospel.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10051412
United Kingdom
10/13/2012 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
brother,i really like your post but do you really know him???are you sure???where did your faith come from,the church??? The world???what has influenced you to come to your conclusion?? The reason i ask is if you really knew him,then you would know how merciful he is,even more merciful than an earthly father who loves his child.there are only two destinations for the soul after ressurection.one is eternal life,the other is eternal death.those who will never come to him,whos hearts are pure evil will end up in the lake of fire....they will be consumed in an instant.consumed...not eternaly tortured or burned or punished.the wicked shall be simply blotted out,uncreated,wiped away.do you not see that eternal torture is not what god does.a loving father would not torture his children,no matter how bad they were. This is a deception,caused by mistranslation amongst other things.does it not disturb you when you read storys of people who have supposedly witnessed hell,some have even seen young children there,burning in pits.does this sit well with your spirit??all those who believe in eternal torture of hell are about to be left behind for refinement in the day of the lord.they will cry lord lord,but he will say,i do not know you.....do you really know him?? If you did,you would know that his wrath will be satisfied but his mercy is never ending.choose wisley dear friend.seek to truly know him by emptying yourself of all doctrine made of man and the devil.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25195359
Australia
10/13/2012 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus jesus jebus jebars blah blah blah.
Rising Son

User ID: 24651721
Japan
10/13/2012 04:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, your eloquence and succinctness are refreshing, uplifting, and truly divinely inspired. Thank you for another great thread :-)

hf
"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Truth needs no validation because it is self-evident and undeniable. Therefore, anything that requires validation to be realized or justified as truth must contain at least some degree of falsehood.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23579473
United States
10/13/2012 04:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, your eloquence and succinctness are refreshing, uplifting, and truly divinely inspired. Thank you for another great thread :-)

hf
 Quoting: Rising Son

Not so refreshingly divine for those of us reportedly destined for the Kingdom of Hell for not accepting Jesus as our personal savior.

wink

peace
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/13/2012 04:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
if you pray to god thinking he could throw you in hell and toture you eternally then it is not the true god you pray to but another god.dont be decieved by accounting his discusting ways to the true father,the lover of your soul.a true father disciplines and corrects those he loves,this is what the suffering of the trib is all about.the suffering during the trib is to correct those who thought they knew him but indeed did not.on earth during this time there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.the fundamental principles of christianity have been infiltrated by the devil.he teaches grace and not the law,which is infact spitting in jesus face by saying that through his sacrafice he allows us to not follow the commandments.we follow the commandments because obidience is pleasing to the lord,we are saved by grace and the law.wake up to the love of the father and dont be mislead by the harlot,which is the church.
Rising Son

User ID: 24651721
Japan
10/13/2012 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Not so refreshingly divine for those of us reportedly destined for the Kingdom of Hell for not accepting Jesus as our personal savior.

wink

peace
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

God knows your heart :-) You think your sins are bad, take a look at mine! I do not deserve to taste the spittle off the gum under God's shoe after what I've done.
"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Truth needs no validation because it is self-evident and undeniable. Therefore, anything that requires validation to be realized or justified as truth must contain at least some degree of falsehood.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25476631
Italy
10/13/2012 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
if you pray to god thinking he could throw you in hell and toture you eternally then it is not the true god you pray to but another god.dont be decieved by accounting his discusting ways to the true father,the lover of your soul.a true father disciplines and corrects those he loves,this is what the suffering of the trib is all about.the suffering during the trib is to correct those who thought they knew him but indeed did not.on earth during this time there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.the fundamental principles of christianity have been infiltrated by the devil.he teaches grace and not the law,which is infact spitting in jesus face by saying that through his sacrafice he allows us to not follow the commandments.we follow the commandments because obidience is pleasing to the lord,we are saved by grace and the law.wake up to the love of the father and dont be mislead by the harlot,which is the church.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10051412

very very well said
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
if you pray to god thinking he could throw you in hell and toture you eternally then it is not the true god you pray to but another god.dont be decieved by accounting his discusting ways to the true father,the lover of your soul.a true father disciplines and corrects those he loves,this is what the suffering of the trib is all about.the suffering during the trib is to correct those who thought they knew him but indeed did not.on earth during this time there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. the fundamental principles of christianity have been infiltrated by the devil.he teaches grace and not the law,which is infact spitting in jesus face by saying that through his sacrafice he allows us to not follow the commandments.we follow the commandments because obidience is pleasing to the lord,we are saved by grace and the law.wake up to the love of the father and dont be mislead by the harlot,which is the church.

Your heart is in a good place and I strongly agree with you regarding the bolded.

hf
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/13/2012 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
its just so sad the way men of the church slander the lord,the very elect are being decieved but the truth absolute is about to be revealed to all who are his.we are all sinners,i myself am a big time sinner,i am not self righteous at all.we all stumble but we must get back up and continously keep to the narrow path.never giving up trying to please the father no matter how many times we fail.the trib is upon us and although i desperatly want to go home,if the lord sees fit to leave me behind then his will is good enough for me.may the lord give us all strength to never give up walking the narrow path.
X^24

User ID: 25475583
Northern Mariana Islands
10/13/2012 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
if you pray to god thinking he could throw you in hell and toture you eternally then it is not the true god you pray to but another god.dont be decieved by accounting his discusting ways to the true father,the lover of your soul.a true father disciplines and corrects those he loves,this is what the suffering of the trib is all about.the suffering during the trib is to correct those who thought they knew him but indeed did not.on earth during this time there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. the fundamental principles of christianity have been infiltrated by the devil.he teaches grace and not the law,which is infact spitting in jesus face by saying that through his sacrafice he allows us to not follow the commandments.we follow the commandments because obidience is pleasing to the lord,we are saved by grace and the law.wake up to the love of the father and dont be mislead by the harlot,which is the church.

Your heart is in a good place and I strongly agree with you regarding the bolded.

hf

Hence the need for the restored gospel. verycool
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25537363
Belgium
10/14/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
its just so sad the way men of the church slander the lord,the very elect are being decieved but the truth absolute is about to be revealed to all who are his.we are all sinners,i myself am a big time sinner,i am not self righteous at all.

You are not very modest either.

Are you for real ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25537363
Belgium
10/14/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
if you pray to god thinking he could throw you in hell and toture you eternally then it is not the true god you pray to but another god.

Which one ?
How many are there ?
Keep2theCode  (OP)

United States
10/14/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Below excerpted quote from your website:
Have we been betrayed once again by our leadership, who in a desperate bid to keep their place has made a pact with the devil? Will we stand and bleat like sheep as "Christian" celebrities destroy doctrinal essentials while demanding everyone unify over a vague concept of "love"? - [link to books.fether.net]

Reminded me of one of my favorite threads with this opening:
Modern, sectarian Christians hang Bible verses like ornaments on an artificial tree constructed of man-made creeds, ignoring the passages which conflict with or contradict their doctrines. In the process, they have allowed a number of myths about the Bible to be promulgated because it serves their own ends. - Thread: Myths About the Bible - UPDATE = Add Myth # 8 - doctors of Mythology respond?

Please expound on reformed vs restored gospel.
 Quoting: X^24

Can you be more specific? I've written quite a lot about Calvinism/Reformed on my main site (archived), [link to www.fether.net] , so if you could narrow down your question I could provide a concise response here.

ADDED: see also the analysis of the Hunt/White Debate at the books site.

Last Edited by Keep2theCode on 10/14/2012 12:23 PM
Keep2theCode  (OP)

United States
10/14/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
brother,i really like your post but do you really know him???are you sure???where did your faith come from,the church??? The world???what has influenced you to come to your conclusion?? The reason i ask is if you really knew him,then you would know how merciful he is,even more merciful than an earthly father who loves his child.there are only two destinations for the soul after ressurection.one is eternal life,the other is eternal death.those who will never come to him,whos hearts are pure evil will end up in the lake of fire....they will be consumed in an instant.consumed...not eternaly tortured or burned or punished.the wicked shall be simply blotted out,uncreated,wiped away.do you not see that eternal torture is not what god does.a loving father would not torture his children,no matter how bad they were. This is a deception,caused by mistranslation amongst other things.does it not disturb you when you read storys of people who have supposedly witnessed hell,some have even seen young children there,burning in pits.does this sit well with your spirit??all those who believe in eternal torture of hell are about to be left behind for refinement in the day of the lord.they will cry lord lord,but he will say,i do not know you.....do you really know him?? If you did,you would know that his wrath will be satisfied but his mercy is never ending.choose wisley dear friend.seek to truly know him by emptying yourself of all doctrine made of man and the devil.

My faith came from the historical evidence supporting Jesus' resurrection from the dead, gathered by scholars who were skeptics and had sought to prove the resurrection a hoax. And since I put my trust in this risen Jesus alone, I have enjoyed a deepening relationship that anyone else who knows Him would understand.

As for eternal hell, please see a thread here where I've been debating that very issue; I'll get the link ASAP.
ADDED: linky Thread: The Truth about Hell - but the mainstream fundies can't accept it. and maybe you can't either

And in the meantime, I can ask you as well to "empty yourself of all doctrine made of man and the devil". Remember that disagreement is not proof of stupidity, lostness, ignorance, or any other fault. We're human, we disagree.

Last Edited by Keep2theCode on 10/14/2012 12:17 PM
Keep2theCode  (OP)

United States
10/14/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus jesus jebus jebars blah blah blah.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25195359

People who use "jebus" are not interested in civilized, rational discussion. You posted just to mock and vent your spleen. Hope it made you feel better.
Keep2theCode  (OP)

United States
10/14/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Thank you! Critics are a dime a dozen, but uplifting words are precious gems.

It's freely offered to all. It's a gift. It's your choice.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's okay. I don't subscribe to this notion that there are only 2 outcomes when it comes to the afterlife experience, and I certaintly don't feel that it's controlled/dictated by one's belief system either.
Keep2theCode  (OP)

United States
10/14/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's okay. I don't subscribe to this notion that there are only 2 outcomes when it comes to the afterlife experience, and I certaintly don't feel that it's controlled/dictated by one's belief system either.

That's fine. My purpose here was to say what I believe, and people can do what they want with the information. But my conscience will be clear, because I passed the info on without charge and as clearly as possible.
Keep2theCode  (OP)

United States
10/14/2012 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Salvation is not a free gift, offered to all in the one time
"altar" call. Quit misleading people.

Protestantism came along fifteen centuries after Christ's Church was established by Our Lord. Your Bible is a Catholic book. To preach the RCC is wrong while you quote from her book is so blinded.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20541213

Drop it, troll. Once again you try to turn a thread into a catholic infomercial. I've had enough of you.

GLP