Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,962 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 875,410
Pageviews Today: 1,502,811Threads Today: 599Posts Today: 10,902
04:41 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sept 21, 2012 -- Ultimate conspiracy doom countdown starring disclosure, alien contact, coastal flooding, nuclear hazards, earth changes

Lucca
User ID: 23783354
United States
09/14/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sept 21, 2012 -- Ultimate conspiracy doom countdown starring disclosure, alien contact, coastal flooding, nuclear hazards, earth changes
bump

September 15 - 23
Fall of the Reptilian Empire
Between September 15th and September 23rd there will be the most critical period as this is the exact time of the second Uranus Pluto square in 2012 and Archons will then try to provoke as much violence and conflict worldwide as possible… [link to 2012portal.blogspot.com]

Though after watching the video about this, I'm not sure what to make of it... But these days, who knows anything anymore?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16305961
Australia
09/14/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sept 21, 2012 -- Ultimate conspiracy doom countdown starring disclosure, alien contact, coastal flooding, nuclear hazards, earth changes
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7125161
United States
09/14/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
22nd is also the Fall Equinox .. : O
bumfluff
User ID: 23775235
United Kingdom
09/14/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
it's all been said before and fuck all happensbsflagbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14020413
Canada
09/14/2012 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
unpin this bullshit... nothing will happen and then somebody will have some next date.. fuck off
Kamon

User ID: 18629325
United States
09/14/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anybody else notice how most of the activity on GLP has died down since the Olympics?

Last Edited by Kamon on 09/14/2012 06:06 PM
Kamon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22338857
United States
09/14/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is interesting about the Sept. 22 2012 date is that the hospital system CHRISTUS is going to have all their computers off line for 9 hours on that day. Coincidence?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23754938
United States
09/14/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well this explains why we are fucking with iran.
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

User ID: 1307920
United States
09/14/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

September 15 - 23
Between September 15th and September 23rd there will be the most critical period as this is the exact time of the second Uranus Pluto square in 2012 and Archons will then try to provoke as much violence and conflict worldwide as possible… [link to 2012portal.blogspot.com]

Though after watching the video about this, I'm not sure what to make of it... But these days, who knows anything anymore?
 Quoting: Lucca 23783354

September 15 - 23

Quoting: TheTruthWorker

[link to www.youtube.com]

TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
09/14/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
unpin this bullshit... nothing will happen and then somebody will have some next date.. fuck off
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14020413

pin1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23793131
Brazil
09/14/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

September 15 - 23

September 15 - 23

WOW!!!

Nice video!!!
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
09/14/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well this explains why we are fucking with iran.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23754938

Yes, our real interest in controlling other nations is not about oil. It is about suppressed and hidden knowledge.

I also mentioned earlier that something big might happen before the reported release of tech info free to the world on Sept 21st to distract us from any big news about that... and his is kinda distracting:

Muslim Protests
Across the globe, a 14-minute YouTube clip of an anti-Muslim movie is sparking protests against U.S. Embassies and institutions. [link to maps.google.com]
BuRn

User ID: 1505703
Belgium
09/14/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keshe is mentioned a bit too much by OP. Smells to a bit of a propaganda. Lot of chance Keshe is a big froud. He will NOT come forward with new technologies. Wanna bet ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23792082
United States
09/14/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pretty lame to hand over this tech to governments.
They'd just hide it away because they know which side their bread is buttered on. They couldn't let this out even if it existed....it would crash the world economies instantly. We'd be in even worse doodoo.
Ohwell

User ID: 18725998
United Kingdom
09/14/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keshe is mentioned a bit too much by OP. Smells to a bit of a propaganda. Lot of chance Keshe is a big froud. He will NOT come forward with new technologies. Wanna bet ?
 Quoting: BuRn

If he has new technology, governments are not the best people to release it to. They've done very little with what was given to them, but now want to be trusted with more? Let him just post it on the internet and let every man have it.

Secondly any "free" technology that is there doesn't need a date to be announced. Just release it when ready. This release of some free technology also needs to be presided over by governments? Common!!!! It seems that free is about to turn to something that will be rationed. Does that sound familiar? Does that sound like free?

OP should give up this idea of this Keshe. He is an arm of the PTB or in bed with them.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 09/14/2012 08:54 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18633947
Netherlands
09/14/2012 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good thing op, that you mentioned Keshe alot!!!!!
SeekerMi

User ID: 820518
Puerto Rico
09/14/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is the ANNIVERSARY of me and my beloved!!! NO DOOM allowed. We will have been married for 16 glorious years!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18633947
Netherlands
09/14/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also, as i understand it, Keshe is sending it to al scientist over the world.(not just governments)
That is to plant the seeds, i quess(seeds grow)
Ohwell

User ID: 18725998
United Kingdom
09/14/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also, as i understand it, Keshe is sending it to al scientist over the world.(not just governments)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18633947

You are deluded. This thing is so simple and so free that it needs administration by the authorities. Hmmmmm!!!!
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

User ID: 14354297
United States
09/14/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

I learned about Keshe on the same date I posted this. About 3am in morning saw something about "World's Greatest Disclosure" on a blog I monitor. Turned into a rabbit hole. "Wasted" entire day reading, watching and gathering notes and then trying to organize it to share in the most easy to understand and digest way.

I also have info on Keshe where he was in the past accused of being a fraud. Was going to share that when it came up, but didn't save it. I pursued the story and thought source was not trustworthy.

I heard he was collecting money for some type of "pre-orders" for something, which might be a red flag, but not sure he did that.

I hope he is for real, his intent is true, and he releases what he has promised. If truly true, more efforts would be taking place to stop it.

So....

You may be right. Odds are he will NOT release Sept 21.
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
09/14/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pretty lame to hand over this tech to governments.
They'd just hide it away because they know which side their bread is buttered on. They couldn't let this out even if it existed....it would crash the world economies instantly. We'd be in even worse doodoo.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23792082

1) He is not giving it to governments to hide. He is giving it to all the world so it cannot hide, thus equalize the playing field

2) He could let it out, and governments would have no choice to let it out if all other counties had it.

3) Crashing the world economies would not be so bad if you and everyone else had secret tech solutions for having all the food, water and energy you needed for free.

Expand your thinking. Greater possibilities exist.

Worse doodoo? The further the world elite pull the rubber band, the harder it snaps back. Crash should have happened in 2000. Then again in 2008. No one can stop the world economies from crashing. Only prolong it and make it worse.
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
09/14/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good thing op, that you mentioned Keshe alot!!!!!

Hmmm... Vote is now:

1 Thumbs up for mentioning Keshe a lot
1 Thumbs down for mentioning Keshe a lot

The inspiration for tying all these sources and topics and dates together came from looking into the Keshe report about Sept 21 disclosure
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
09/14/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

If he has new technology, governments are not the best people to release it to. They've done very little with what was given to them, but now want to be trusted with more? Let him just post it on the internet and let every man have it.

Secondly any "free" technology that is there doesn't need a date to be announced. Just release it when ready. This release of some free technology also needs to be presided over by governments? Common!!!! It seems that free is about to turn to something that will be rationed. Does that sound familiar? Does that sound like free?

OP should give up this idea of this Keshe. He is an arm of the PTB or in bed with them.
 Quoting: Ohwell

Give up? I just learned about him last week. And there is a set date of Sept 21 just around corner. Can't I at least wait until Sept 22 -- assuming me or the internet are still here?

BTW - Did you cut and paste part of your reply from an older Keshe thread? Looks very familiar

And FYI - Seem everyone thinks he want to give it to governments. That was not my impression. But is trying to get cooperation with governments. Please further your research.
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
09/14/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is the ANNIVERSARY of me and my beloved!!! NO DOOM allowed. We will have been married for 16 glorious years!!
 Quoting: SeekerMi

Have no fear. Enjoy your special day. Gratz.

Last year was 25 years for me and my squeeze.
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
09/14/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes. And trying to convince governments that if everyone has it across the globe they have no need to try and suppress or withhold from their own.
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
09/14/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are deluded. This thing is so simple and so free that it needs administration by the authorities. Hmmmmm!!!!
 Quoting: Ohwell

No. It is not simple. The truth about free energy tech has been bought up and blocked since at least Tesla. Companies destroyed, people bankrupted or murdered, lies spun... all because freeing the world population from a slave society is not what the powers in control want. It is not easy to release and share this type of tech. It is downright impossible... almost.
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
09/15/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anybody else notice how most of the activity on GLP has died down since the Olympics?
 Quoting: Kamon

Actual no. Seems the same, just talk of Muslin Protests this week verses Olympic doom.
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
09/15/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

September 15 - 23

September 15 - 23

WOW!!!

Nice video!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23793131

Please watch this video everyone!

I may watch again each day over the week to reminder the tips for these crazy times -- now thru Oct. 7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554613
United States
09/16/2012 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
On the following Video @ 2:00 - 2:23 you will not reference to a movie "V for Victory" this YouTube author claimed it to be 7am, but failed to notice the red light on in the lower left display of the alarm clock that on all alarm clacks indicate pm meaning this is showing a sunset not a sun rise. At 3:23 you will not a sunrise sun set table from September 21, 2012 to September 30, 2012. On this you will note that the sunset is at 7PM on September 21, 2012, verifying a false flag on September 21, 2012. Based on this I be leave that this was put on YouTube by a member of the Illuminati, as it if they where truly to draw your attention to September 30, 2012 that date would be centered and it would not show September 21, 2012 at all. But the the fact that it is included proves my point. I be-leave this to be operation blackjack on that date.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23889553
United States
09/16/2012 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP