Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,085 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,085,796
Pageviews Today: 1,960,696Threads Today: 869Posts Today: 15,088
10:09 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Gray Alien Caught On Camera In Yard After Home Break-In. Night Vision - Good Video !!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8177094
New Zealand
09/11/2012 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Gray Alien Caught On Camera In Yard After Home Break-In. Night Vision - Good Video !!
There is no way a Father in his right mind would let his young daughter go 1st when investigation a break in, external noise.. this video is fake for that one reason
UndercoverAlien

User ID: 23451957
Brazil
09/11/2012 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Gray Alien Caught On Camera In Yard After Home Break-In. Night Vision - Good Video !!
Alien caught on camera hiding behind a fence in massachusetts backyard.

No sound, but good quality night video.

Quoting: Legalize Gray Aliens 23562917

Smells fake all the way!
"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)
MONSTER

User ID: 2122560
United States
09/11/2012 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
On the Italian woman's video she said she believed the "aliens" needed her help to create a hybrid race of people because their race was dying, or something like that but thats a big lie they want you to believe. They're just fucking demons, not beings from other worlds. They are pure evil. The beings created were not part of God's plan. They are perversions, not created in the likeness of God.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8640456

Thats pretty cruel. If you believe in God you know he created everything, everything. How do you know they are bad or Demons? They could do lots of good here on Earth and you just wouldnt see it.
are you saying since they are different they must be evil?
 Quoting: MONSTER

What's the purpose of all the ETED and ET and EBE meddling in Earth politics, genetics, wars, economies, infrastructure, technologies, biology, progress, and regress? Humans have gotten so bad they aren't worth saving from their own destructive nature. The species isn’t viable. Way too greedy, violent, manipulative, aggressive, corrupt, and dishonest. There are too many assholes here & they would be better destroying all humans in the universe, then growing cute little kittens on a new planet.

Most species are very aggressive, manipulative, cunning, and extremely dangerous. In Greer’s interviews it is purported that all aliens are benevolent. Just look what the greys do for their programmers and then you will know some of evil the reptilians are about. Kidnapping, theft, human mutilation, pedophilia, rape, cross species eugenics, pain tolerance studies, drug abuse, cannibalizing humans for parts, food, sacrifice, and entertainment. Forced organ & tissue transplantation.

Warning: Adults with strong stomachs only.

[link to www.think-aboutit.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23562917

The monsters are Human. Didnt watch the video. Something I dont want putting an imprint on my brain. Its all about putting the blame on someone else. so lets say Aliens are doing it.
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 23562917
United States
09/11/2012 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder if ETs shitfart on occasion ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23575681

It is reported that they are chlorophyll based. They do not ingest food like humans. They absorb nutrients like a plant through their skin. They expell their waste by excretion through their skin.

No anus or sex organs.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/11/2012 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
On the Italian woman's video she said she believed the "aliens" needed her help to create a hybrid race of people because their race was dying, or something like that but thats a big lie they want you to believe. They're just fucking demons, not beings from other worlds. They are pure evil. The beings created were not part of God's plan. They are perversions, not created in the likeness of God.

Thats pretty cruel. If you believe in God you know he created everything, everything. How do you know they are bad or Demons? They could do lots of good here on Earth and you just wouldnt see it.
are you saying since they are different they must be evil?

What's the purpose of all the ETED and ET and EBE meddling in Earth politics, genetics, wars, economies, infrastructure, technologies, biology, progress, and regress? Humans have gotten so bad they aren't worth saving from their own destructive nature. The species isn’t viable. Way too greedy, violent, manipulative, aggressive, corrupt, and dishonest. There are too many assholes here & they would be better destroying all humans in the universe, then growing cute little kittens on a new planet.

Most species are very aggressive, manipulative, cunning, and extremely dangerous. In Greer’s interviews it is purported that all aliens are benevolent. Just look what the greys do for their programmers and then you will know some of evil the reptilians are about. Kidnapping, theft, human mutilation, pedophilia, rape, cross species eugenics, pain tolerance studies, drug abuse, cannibalizing humans for parts, food, sacrifice, and entertainment. Forced organ & tissue transplantation.

Warning: Adults with strong stomachs only.

[link to www.think-aboutit.com]

The monsters are Human. Didnt watch the video. Something I dont want putting an imprint on my brain. Its all about putting the blame on someone else. so lets say Aliens are doing it.

See that's the point. There's no such thing as aliens. These are creatures who are not made in God's image. All old manuscripts and documents do not refer to them as extraterrestrials or aliens. Just creations of fallen angels, Lucifer, and demonic entities.

Good fruit does not come from bad seeds. That explains why they are interested in cross species hybridization with humans. Humans are a resource to them, for their pleasure, and manipulation. No reason to reinvent a name for them. They have been studied since the dawn of man.
ming

User ID: 1196607
09/11/2012 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

I agree. Almost all accounts of verifiable abductions offer evidence of demonic activity. Deceit, rape, sexual aggression, fear, pain, lies, memory loss, implants, mind control, memory control, distortions, etc...

Not very spiritual.

Kind of the same way humans treat animals. Wonder if they eat us too hiding
Out of this ugliness may come,
Some day, so beautiful a flower,
That men will wonder at that hour,
Remembering smoke and flowerless slum,
And ask-glimpsing the agony
Of the slaves who wrestle to be free-
'But why were all the poets dumb?'
-William Montgomerie

So many gods, so many creeds,
So many paths that wind and wind,
While just the art of being kind
Is all the sad world needs.
-Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Michael
User ID: 23546977
United States
09/11/2012 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder if ETs shitfart on occasion ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23575681

It is reported that they are chlorophyll based. They do not ingest food like humans. They absorb nutrients like a plant through their skin. They expell their waste by excretion through their skin.

No anus or sex organs.

Where do you get this info OP? I too have read through the internet.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/11/2012 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

I agree. Almost all accounts of verifiable abductions offer evidence of demonic activity. Deceit, rape, sexual aggression, fear, pain, lies, memory loss, implants, mind control, memory control, distortions, etc...

Not very spiritual.

Quoting: ming

Over 2 million humans vanish each year and are never found again dead or alive. Over 75% are children.

Google Alien Human mutilations.
ming

User ID: 1196607
09/11/2012 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Given their attitude to us, is say they're most likely ourselves, travelled back in time from the future. Technology caused wasted bodies, huge brains, huge shielded eyes. Some are nice, some are wankers, just like us. I've never understood the whole benevolent or evil thing, humans as a whole aren't one or the other. Everyone's different.
Out of this ugliness may come,
Some day, so beautiful a flower,
That men will wonder at that hour,
Remembering smoke and flowerless slum,
And ask-glimpsing the agony
Of the slaves who wrestle to be free-
'But why were all the poets dumb?'
-William Montgomerie

So many gods, so many creeds,
So many paths that wind and wind,
While just the art of being kind
Is all the sad world needs.
-Ella Wheeler Wilcox
MONSTER

User ID: 2122560
United States
09/11/2012 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not very spiritual.

Quoting: ming

Over 2 million humans vanish each year and are never found again dead or alive. Over 75% are children.

Google Alien Human mutilations.

Did they catch the Aliens with the kids?
Or a bunch of rich old bankers and politicians.
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 281126
Netherlands
09/11/2012 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
No CGI but definetly not a real alien :P
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17299182
United Kingdom
09/11/2012 04:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
fake and gay
3ogla
User ID: 5422350
Jordan
09/11/2012 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not saying video is fake or real, but Aliens exist, it is us that needs to be aware of what they actually are. This Hollywood style alien race does not exist, Define Aliens?

An Intelligent Race that is not Humans. You heard of Demons and Angels? they are intelligent aren't they?

In religion, Demons exist around us all the time and whisper negative thoughts to us so we can commit bad deeds and sin. They are Satan's followers, Demons are Fallen Angels.

In Scientology, Aliens exist in another dimension around us, we cannot see them or detect them, and they are here to tamper with our thoughts , they are not under the rule of the creator of this universe and everything inside it.

Satan disobeyed God, Connect these dots, Aliens are Demons. I do not believe in Scientology, I am a religious person, but even Science can tell that there is some undetected intelligence that is causing us to act the way we do, and if you are a 33rd bitch, Illuminazi, Freemason or a follower of any occult, you know exactly what im talking about but you cannot speak of it because of that oath you made in exchange of the tiny black book that captured your soul, and your wishful master would destroy you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21641444
United Kingdom
09/11/2012 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can i get a link to the video bro?
Red Harvest

User ID: 14185604
United States
09/11/2012 05:38 AM

Report Abusive Post
pure horse shit.
bsflag
“Phantoms fill the skies around you.”
The " HAMMER " Thor

User ID: 23097865
United Kingdom
09/11/2012 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
ummm.. if it was a break in what parent would send thier kid down to check it out.

"you go first sweety, i'll grab the camera"

bsflag
 Quoting: Doommincus Maximus

i know biggest load of bullshit ever , im not saying these things dont exist , as the bible says things come out of the deep on the earth when the pit is opened and the koran also says some humanoid looking creatures come up out of the earth also with stars for eyes ... and when you see them you know judgement is immanent , very close ...

but these things are so evasive there is no way that idiot would get them on film , or send his daughter our first ...

they use technology to send us into confusion and even coma tose us whilst they do what they do ...

im calling bullshit to ....

Last Edited by The " HAMMER " Thor on 09/11/2012 05:56 AM
Imanu'el love's us
Sperminator X
User ID: 4912635
Netherlands
09/11/2012 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bollocks.

What kind of arsehole would send their young daughter downstairs to confront an intruder..?

Fuck right off.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20512756
United States
09/11/2012 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagwhateverbsflag
citizenperth

User ID: 21447419
Australia
09/11/2012 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
it makes me want to make one software wise... to show you how easy this shit is done........

fek.. utube it for fun even..........

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 09/11/2012 06:50 AM
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20512756
United States
09/11/2012 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
those who can't learn - make up their own shit :laugh"
DERP

User ID: 1267719
United States
09/11/2012 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
fake as hell

bsflag
ATUM

User ID: 13993706
Germany
09/11/2012 07:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
Why is this shit pinned?

Is there a new rookie mod in town?
Believe Nothing - Question Everything
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21219873
United States
09/11/2012 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mass eh? I live in mass. I think I may start closing my windows at night.
Daikirai

User ID: 1528953
Netherlands
09/11/2012 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
hiding
Chi pecora si fa, il lupo se la mangia
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14596164
Canada
09/11/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
It looks real, but the person with the camera didn't seem to scared so it makes me think it was a set up and is fake. I do beleive in Aleins though.

alien03

ufo56
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19107630
Australia
09/11/2012 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
the clip of the alien has been inserted. even the lighting is different. fake and gay.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14596164
Canada
09/11/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
the clip of the alien has been inserted. even the lighting is different. fake and gay.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19107630

Your probably right, but how can you tell?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/11/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/11/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why is this shit pinned?

Is there a new rookie mod in town?
 Quoting: ATUM

Fuck off. Go watch your German scheize videos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19980561
United States
09/11/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

:great1:

No sound makes me suspicious.

GLP