Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,072 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 850,675
Pageviews Today: 1,152,776Threads Today: 313Posts Today: 5,028
09:49 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

isnt it funny how the godless robotic beings of this world go hand in hand with their evil alien/demon masters/leaders??

fuckitwheredonehere
User ID: 1481707
Australia
09/12/2012 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
isnt it funny how the godless robotic beings of this world go hand in hand with their evil alien/demon masters/leaders??
as in every evil alien demonic scum iv come across seems to have at least one mindless perverted ai godless heartless minion or two that they have under their control.. its not like we are all real at the end of the day.. nor do we all have souls.. but these evil parasitic aliens/demonic beings who have infiltrated this universe and been the successful ones to drain us/rob us blind of our wealth and freedoms and keep us under all go hand in hand with these atheist government workers and other scum types who do their bidding.. from cops to soldiers to psychs to teachers all the same shit.. this goes all the way from the top of the evil pyramid down and they work non stop at achieving and forcing their will onto the world.. all i say is keep it coming.. ;) we got you all in check ;) you better check yourselves before you wreck yourselves but its too late now aint it? lol.. i cant wait for the end of this as i just want to see the faces on these scum as they take their last breaths ever.. yeh revenge built to this extent can be excitingly expected by one as patient as myself.. ahhhh.. were is your god now motha fucka?? where is your god now?? hahaha
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 898568
United States
09/12/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: isnt it funny how the godless robotic beings of this world go hand in hand with their evil alien/demon masters/leaders??
I think he went that way ----->

GLP